Aftershocks Ch. 10: Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down, Juvenal flicked his left fingertip against the broad uncircumcised mushroom peeking from its hood. After only a few taps, the fat cock pushed it into full view and stiffened itself to its towering four inch height. He smiled at the response, encircled the wide oval shaft with his thumb and index finger, then slid the short distance to its root. Pressing down further, he curled his other fingers around the hairy bulbous bouquet there and tugged gently, but firmly.

Eduardo groaned behind his gag. His dick hardened further. A glistening sheen appeared on the glans as its slim mouth opened and closed like a caught fish gasping in the air. Juvenal captured the beading pre-cum on his right middle finger pad and dabbed it on Eduardo's septum as he asked, "Have you ever smelled yourself? I think this is the most intoxicating perfume anyone could wear. Do you like it?" Seeing him shake his head fearfully, Juvenal dismissively said, "Well, never mind. It's not for you."

As he continued to slowly stroke the fireplug, Juvenal asked idly, "Eduardo, did Mari, or her mother, ever tell you that I am homosexual? Noemi and I each did a favor for the other with our marriage. Mari got a legal father and I was able to keep my secret for many more years." The thick dick pulsed and throbbed as he deliberately squeezed and released his natural cock-ring while he moved from base to flange. "Society is so much more open, now. Even in Mexico. But, nowhere that I know is it acceptable for a father to rape his daughter."

"I wanted to cure you ten years ago when I learned you molested Luz," Juvenal went on. "But Mari told me she had handled the situation and nothing like that would happen again." He stopped rubbing and, instead, pinched the stalk until he saw pain in Eduardo's face and heard him squawk. Letting go, he resumed the stimulating pets as he said, "But then she called me Tuesday and said you had raped Luz in her own apartment, several times, and told her you were not going to stop for anything."

Juvenal gave Eduardo's scrotum an emphatic yank. His son-in-law jumped in the chair as much as his ropes allowed. Ignoring the yelp, Juvenal growled, "Yes, yerno, that was a very bad thing to do, even once. How does it feel when someone, against your will, manhandles you? Your carajo, such as it is, does not mind, but I can see that you do."

Eduardo was angry, ashamed and fearful, but that did not interfere with his hard-on. It cared not at all whether the stroking hand belonged to a man, boy, woman or girl. It bobbed happily and, despite its owner's wishes, ejaculated a fountain. After four gushes and a late leaker, it subsided.

Juvenal wiped the thick greasy jism from his wrist and walked into the bathroom. Eduardo heard him turn on the taps in the sink, then the Jacuzzi. Furious for having had no control, he foggily tried plotting some escape maneuver. While his concentration failed at that, too, he was glad that he could at least now wiggle his toes and move his tongue in his mouth, for that meant whatever drugs he had been given were wearing off.

Still drying his hands on a towel, Juvenal returned and said, "Ahora, yerno, te doy una opción." Tossing the damp towel onto the desk behind his son-in-law, he picked up the bright burdizzo and operated its clamping tongs where Eduardo could see them. "I could fix you so that you will never again have any sexual joy. Or, you could sincerely swear that from this moment on, you will forever abstain from fucking women."

Lowering the nut clamp, Juvenal continued evenly, "I know what you are thinking. This is a hard choice and either consequence is harsh. But, I put it to you, that even though there is no blood in this castration technique, it will be very painful. I see the drugs are losing their effect, but they were not anesthetics, anyway."

Juvenal paused to let his words sink in. Then, with no more affect than if he were instructing a child how to tie shoes, he said, "On the other hand, there are still many ways you could treat your little carajo to life's pleasures. He looked into Eduardo's expressive wide eyes and concluded, "Just nod or shake your head if you think you can make such a promise. I will believe you. On that you may rely."

Eduardo hesitated a moment, then drew in a deep breath, slowly nodded his chin to the ropes on his chest and lifted his head back up again. "¡Bueno!" Exclaimed Juvenal, clapping his hands together softly before unbuckling his blue jeans. "I am proud of you for your wisdom. And, to show you my faith in your promise, I will trust you not to bite me, when you suck off my dick!"

Juvenal pulled off his boots then finished stripping his pants and shorts. Stepping forward, he straddled Eduardo then thumped his flaccid cock' velvet circumcised head against his bound prisoner's nose while he asked, "Have you ever smelled a man's meat? I bet not." As he rubbed his prick across Eduardo's face, it grew quickly to its full strength. The erection was not abnormally large by any means, but its size seemed magnified by its proximity.

Eduardo reflexively shook his head side-to-side, but that only succeeded in bringing his ears into alternate contact with the stiff shaft's soft bulb. Juvenal chuckled, "I know you are not going back on your word so soon. You must be anxious to explore your new options." Ripping off the duct tape, he pulled the washrag gag from Eduardo's mouth and swiftly replaced it with his boner, saying "Remember, suck, but don't bite!"

Eduardo did not want to do anything. But he understood he had no choice if he did not want to made a eunuch. Gingerly, he drew on the flesh in his mouth and tasted its sweaty salt. Juvenal placed his hands lightly on Eduardo's head and interlaced his fingers as he praised, "Very good. Just like that."

Hoping that the sooner he accomplished his humiliating task, the sooner he would be released and allowed to return to work, Eduardo applied himself strenuously to Juvenal's jumping joint. He did what he had watched and felt women do to him. Meanwhile, Juvenal encouraged softly, "Yes, such a good little cocksucker you are. You are bringing me very close now."

Suddenly Juvenal thrust his pelvis forward while holding Eduardo's head tightly in place. Explosively, he launched his load straight down the esophagus. Choking and gagging, Eduardo fought for breath as he fought against retching. Juvenal ruthlessly pounded his spurting prick hard and fast without let up.

After what seemed an eternity, Juvenal pulled back and released Eduardo's head. Like a drowning swimmer desperately breaking to the surface, the younger man opened his throat and gasped for air. Cum and spit drooled at his mouth's corners. Only Juvenal's spread legs kept the chair and its occupant from toppling.

As if Eduardo had some choice in the matter, Juvenal patted him easily on the shoulder and said, "I think the tub must be nearly full. Don't go away, I'll be right back."

Eduardo watched his captor go to the bathroom and then glared at his revitalized hard-on. Still unable to make actual words come from his mouth, he silently raged at his standing dick, "Don't go acting like you like that! I'm no maricón just because I ate one's carajo!"

Just then, Juvenal returned, and exclaimed, jauntily, "Everything is perfect! The bathtub is full. The Jacuzzi jets are going strong. Let's get you fresh and ready for your next lesson!" Stepping to the chair, he advised Eduardo more somberly, "I'm going to untie you and take off the rest of your clothes, so you may enjoy your bath. Please don't do anything that will make me regret my kindness."

Eduardo's heart sank. He saw that it had been futile to think he had any control over how quickly his predicament would end. Resigned to at least not make his situation worse, he resolved not to fight back. In a small hoarse voice, which hurt his throat like hell, he squeaked, "Bi-ennn..."

"Ahh, my little love-dove sings a song," Juvenal remarked to the room as he undid the cording and re-coiled the cotton rope. Quickly, he un-knotted Eduardo's flamboyant flower-print silk tie and removed it. His starched white dress shirt and ribbed cotton tank undershirt followed soon thereafter. Finally, he rolled down the brown silk knee-high stockings and tossed them onto the bed with the other garments.

Rising to his feet, the fifty-seven-year-old cattleman showed off a much younger man's strength when he effortlessly lifted Eduardo from the straight chair and carried him naked in his arms into the bathroom. Standing him on his feet and supporting him by his shoulders, Juvenal instructed Eduardo, "Grab onto the faucets as you step into the water. No te preocupes. I will not let you fall and hurt yourself."

The swirling jet streams felt good and Eduardo was grateful for the assistance as he sat in the tub and leaned back. The cool acrylic above the hot water combined for an oddly relaxing and, at the same time, refreshing experience. He closed his eyes and did not notice Juvenal leave the room. The tub's steam filled his nose and soothed his violated larynx.

In the main room, Juvenal set about tidying up. Neatly hanging Eduardo's shirt with his slacks, he then folded his socks, underwear and tie in a pile on the desk. Next, he carefully picked up the apology note by its corner edges, re-read it, and smiled as he placed it on the stacked clothes. Walking all around the room, he made a last scan to ensure he had not overlooked or forgotten anything and that nothing was amiss in any way.

Satisfied, Juvenal tucked the rope, tape roll, used tape, and unused Burdizzo away in his white vinyl kit. Un-balling the slobbered washrag, he plucked from the Aeromexico bag a vintage Trejo Modelo 3 .380 ACP semi-automatic pistol. It was unusual, and probably all the more dangerous, since he long ago had hack-sawed away the front trigger guard because his finger was too thick to comfortably fire the gun. With the pistol hidden from view in the terrycloth, he returned to the bathroom.

Juvenal needed not to be cautious. Eduardo was all but passed out and slumped against the tub's sloping back wall with his right leg hooked over the rim. Juvenal knelt on the tile floor next to the tub, leaned forward and swished the Dial soap cake in his left hand across Eduardo's wet hairy barrel chest. Eduardo moaned appreciatively at the tender laving.

The next, and last, feeling that Eduardo had was the Trejo's cold metal barrel brushing past his open lips, then resting on his tongue like the dick he had just blown. He literally never knew what hit him when Juvenal pulled the trigger and ended all his worries. Removing the pistol, Juvenal placed Eduardo's limp lifeless hands on its grips and re-inserted it in the dead man's mouth. Then, letting go, he watched as the gun fell onto Eduardo's chest and slipped beneath the eddying water to lodge against his stumpy carajo.

Getting up, Juvenal tossed the washcloth into the tub. The gun's pop in the close room still rang in his ears, but he knew it was unlikely to have been heard outside the detached cabin. Still, he wasted no time re-donning his underwear, jeans and boots, then grabbing his flight bag and exiting Number Eleven. The desert gloaming had already begun its transition into darker evening as he crunched across the gravel parking lot between the other cabins and cut across the sandy verge to Highway 111.

Juvenal looked at his ancient Timex watch and noted he had only three minutes to sweat out discovery, provided Raúl was on time. Lowering his profile, he crouched in the crushed rock on the highway shoulder and peered south toward Palm Springs. Scarcely a minute passed before he saw the International S-1600's running lights approaching, not just on time, but early. Standing up, he flagged down his nephew then climbed up into the cab.

The reefer had barely gone a hundred yards north on the highway before it was met and passed by a Riverside County Sheriff's cruiser. Inside the Crown Victoria police interceptor, the passenger deputy said to his driving partner, "That meat truck reminds me, Cindy want me to pick up some pepper bacon for when we go camping this weekend."

FIN.

12