AFW: Harry Potter Cosplayers

Story Info
In line for a Harry Potter ride in an Anal Freeuse World.
2.4k words
4.69
3.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note: this story is set inside my usual Anal Freeuse World. No watersports this time, but lots of anal play and light scat. The main characters are a married couple who are enthusiastic about Freeuse, which gives the story a bit of a cuckqueen (and to a lesser extent cuckold) vibe. This is a logical consequence of the Freeuse Laws, as I imagine them: if men (including husbands) have the right to fuck all the 18+ girls and women around them, then their wives will not only witness their husbands fucking other girls, they will also inevitably end up being fucked by other men as well. This is the first time I've featured a married couple outside their own bedroom, so it's the first time I've explored these themes. If you're one of my regular readers, please let me know what you think of the new themes in the comments.]

Mike and Sarah smiled nostalgically as they entered the long line for "Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure". Their children claimed to be "too old for Harry Potter" and had all rushed off to other areas of the Universal Studios theme park, but Mike and Sarah had met at opening night of the very first Harry Potter movie back in 2001, so the world the J.K. Rowling had created would always hold a special place in their hearts.

The line initially moved swiftly as they were led along a long path outside, but it slowed to a crawl as they entered a castle and began moving through a dimly-lit corridor. Fortunately, it was wide enough for them to walk side-by-side.

As the line shuffled forward in the rhythm of slow-moving lines everywhere — long bouts of standing still, interspersed with moments of shuffling forward a few feet — Mike kept his hand resting gently on his wife's still-pert bare bottom.

Like all the rest of the girls and women in the 18+ area of the park, Sarah was dressed to make access easy for any man who wished to exercise his Freeuse rights — something that still happened to her regularly as a 41-year old cougar, even in situations where she was surrounded by younger girls.

Mike took pride in the fact that his wife was still attractive enough to garner such attention. However, resting his hand on her ass and occasionally fingering her anus (which she always kept lubricated) was enough to count as active Freeuse, thus keeping other men at bay. There was no need to have her constantly distracted while they were together, after all. And as an inveterate ass man, he would never tire of the feeling of her ass, both inside and out.

As the line slowly moved forward, Mike and Sarah reminisced about their younger days. Eventually, they entered a room with a huge video screen, on which Hagrid spoke to the crowd, describing the adventure they would soon be embarking on.

Unfortunately, the video presentation proved to be merely a way station in the long line. When the virtual Hagrid finished speaking, they all exited the open room and found themselves in yet another dimly-lit hallway.

The line order had gotten completely jumbled in the large room, and in the new hallway Mike and Sarah quickly discovered that they were standing just behind four pretty girls, who were engrossed in conversation amongst themselves. The girls were all dressed in quite remarkable Harry Potter cosplay — a clear step above the standard outfits sold in the tourist shops that many of the other Potter fans waiting in line were wearing. The fit ginger girl standing closest to Mike was a dead ringer for Hermione. Her robe was tastefully parted in front, revealing a very cute shaved slit. Her friends' outfits had similar designs, revealing a nipple here and a bare pussy there as they shuffled along and chatted. They were clearly identifiable as Luna Lovegood, Ginny Weasley, and Bellatrix Lestrange.

"Go on, Mike!" Sarah whispered in his ear as the couple admired the girl. She caressed his cock through his pants. "You're on vacation, and you deserve to enjoy yourself. You've always wanted to fuck Hermione, and this is the closest chance you'll ever have."

Mike glanced at his wife's smiling visage and saw the excitement and encouragement in her eyes. "You're the best, my love," he whispered back.

Approaching the Hermione cosplayer, Mike inserted a practiced hand into her robe at hip level and quickly slid his middle finger around her waist and down between her ass cheeks until it found her anus, which he gently tapped.

"Excuse me," he said to the startled girl. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all, sir!" she replied, smiling up at his handsome face and salt-and-pepper hair. "Help yourself!" She hiked up her robe, revealing a truly stunning bare ass.

Under the approving gaze of his wife, Mike knelt down on one knee and marveled at the callipygian beauty in front of him. History does not record what the asses of Helen of Troy or Cleopatra looked like, but they surely could not have surpassed the perfection of the ass in front of Mike's eyes.

He spread the girl's flawless cheeks, and was met with the sight of a cute pink anus that looked for all the world like no one had ever touched it. Mike allowed himself a few deep, appreciative sniffs, savoring the rich, funky aroma, then he began to lick the little anal pucker. The Hermione lookalike gave a short moan at the sensation of his tongue on her sensitive asshole, but then resumed her conversation with her friends.

Slowly, the delighted Mike worked his tongue inside the tight hole, with the dual goals of enjoying the delectable ass and preparing it to be fucked. He continued his rimjob for a good two or three minutes until the line started to shuffle forward.

Mike took that as an opportunity to stand up, allowing the girl to take a few steps forward with her friends, while he took out his cock. He quickly rejoined the girl and pressed his cock against the beautiful asshole in front of him. Despite the rimjob, though, the little hole was still too dry and tight, and it refused to yield.

Sarah, seeing her husband's dilemma, reached out, grabbed his cock, and bent over, so that her lips were in front of it. Aware that the saliva from the rimjob would dry quickly on the girl's anus, Sarah relaxed her throat muscles and gave Mike her patented sloppy five-second deep-throat blowjob, gurgling softly as she made sure that her throat juices completely coated his cock. Gasping, she stood back up, grinned, and gestured at the ginger girl's ass.

This time, when Mike took the gorgeous girl's hips in his hands and pressed forward, her tight anal ring immediately opened up for his wet cock, almost as though he had spoken the proper spell. He could feel her sphincter gripping his shaft tightly, even as the head of his cock sank deep into the velvet, buttery core of her bowels. The Hermione cosplayer gripped the wall for balance and moaned even louder this time, but her friends ignored her and continued their conversation.

Slowly at first, then speeding up to a steady pace, Mike began to stroke deeply in and out of the pretty girl's asshole. He got so lost in the pleasure of it that he missed the fact that the line was moving, but his smiling wife nudged him, and he managed to move the girl forward the few steps necessary without slipping out of her tight hole.

This movement happened to bring Mike's cock under one of the torches. As he pistoned in and out, one of the girl's friends — the Bellatrix Lestrange cosplayer — got a good look at it. "Kelly!" she said to the Hermione lookalike. "Did you forget your enema this morning? You're getting this nice man's cock dirty!"

Kelly glanced behind her, then looked up at Mike. "Sorry about that, mister. I was so excited about dressing up as Hermione and coming to the park this morning that I forgot my normal morning preparations."

"It's not the first time," the pretty blonde Luna Lovegood lookalike interjected, as she knelt down and examined Mike's cock closely. She turned her face to look up at him. "I've had to clean up for her before. If you like, I could clean your cock when you're done. It's up to you whether you'd rather come in my mouth or in her ass."

"Why thank you, young lady," Mike replied. "That's a very generous offer. But first, would you mind rimming me while I fuck your friend? I don't want to hold up the line, and that would help speed things along."

"Sure thing, mister" said the young blonde, as the line moved forward. Once again, Mike moved the Hermione cosplayer ahead a few steps as he thrust in and out of her ass. As he did so, the Luna lookalike swiftly moved behind him and got on her knees. Mike loosened his belt, dropped his pants, and soon felt the blonde's young tongue licking between his cheeks and making its way into his anus. He loved his wife's rimjobs, but there was something about this sweet, innocent-looking Luna Lovegood cosplayer exploring his asshole with her little tongue that made Mike's cock even stiffer than it already had been.

As the action heated up, the girls' conversation died away, and the Ginny Weasley and Bellatrix Lestrange cosplayers began openly watching the show. Sarah, who had been watching the entire interaction with delight, began to finger herself as she watched her husband sandwiched between the Hermione and Luna cosplayers. After a minute or two, as lust overtook her, she leaned in, gave her husband a passionate kiss, and then whispered in his ear: "Let me taste it. I want to know what Hermione's dirty ass tastes like."

Mike grinned broadly at his wife as she dropped to her knees and opened her mouth. Pulling his cock out of Kelly's asshole, he noted that her cute anal pucker was now gaping open a bit. He quickly slid his left thumb in to keep the hole from closing back up, and swung his cock towards Sarah's face. It smudged her cheek a bit, but she didn't care. She began by giving his shaft long licks, cleaning off the light brown stains, then she took the head of his cock in her mouth, twirling her tongue all around the and under the glans, right where it had been deepest in the ginger girl's bowels. Mike noticed the smudge on Sarah's cheek, so he wiped it off on his right index finger and silently presented it to the rapt Ginny Weasley cosplayer, who (after a quick glance at the Bellatrix Lestrange cosplayer, who nodded in approval) leaned forward and licked it off.

As Sarah cleaned his cock off and the Ginny cosplayer cleaned his finger, Mike felt the Luna Lovegood cosplayer begin to alternate between licking his asshole and plunging two fingers into his ass to stroke his prostate. The fingers felt well-lubricated each time, so it was clear that each time she removed her fingers, the blonde was licking them off and tasting the inside of his ass on them. Meanwhile, Mike slid his right thumb in next to his left thumb in the Hermione cosplayer's asshole, and spread them slightly apart. As luck would have it, there was a torch just behind and above his right shoulder, and it was angled just perfectly to cast a bit of light deep into the Hermione cosplayer's bowels. It was the sexiest sight he had ever seen, and he could feel his climax starting to approach.

Sarah sensed what was happening. With one last swish of her tongue, she pulled her mouth back off Mike's cock and used her hand to guide it deep into the cosplayer's tight asshole. As he began plunging deep into the ass in front of him, Sarah caressed his balls with one hand and used her other to grab his neck and pull him in for a passionate kiss.

Mike was awash in sensations. He could feel the eyes of the Bellatrix and Ginny cosplayers on him. He was burying his cock as deeply as he could inside the Hermione cosplayer's bowels with each stroke. He could strongly taste that same ass in his wife's mouth as she passionately kissed him and caressed his balls. Meanwhile, the Luna cosplayer had his cheeks spread as widely as she could, and she was burying her tongue deeper than he thought possible inside his own ass.

Losing control, Mike felt himself tip over the edge. With his cock in Hermione's bowels, Luna's tongue in his ass, and his tongue in Sarah's mouth, Mike closed his eyes and came harder than he had in a decade.

When he opened his eyes again, he realized that the line had moved forward in front of him, but no one seemed to mind. In fact, the other people waiting in line began to applaud. Mike withdrew his cock from Hermione's asshole, which gaped open for the crowd, then turned around and presented his soiled cock to Luna. It was a bit dirtier than it had been when his wife cleaned it, but Luna showed no hesitation. She took the softening cock straight down into her throat and began cleaning it.

As she did so, Sarah knelt down to Hermione's ass, from which Mike's cum had begun to leak out. She quickly licked up the cum that had leaked out onto Hermione's cunt, then sealed her lips to the girl's anus and began sucking hard. She was soon rewarded with the rest of the soiled creampie that her husband had just planted in the girl's ass, which she swallowed with a smile.

The cosplayers, Sarah and Mike all stood up and brushed off their clothes [and robes]. As they thanked each other, they noticed that they were being summoned to get on the ride. Mike and Sarah got on the motorcycle and sidecar directly behind Hermione and Luna, which meant they got to enjoy an occasional glimpse of their bare asses [including Hermione's still-gaping asshole] beneath their billowing robes as the ride whipped them around.

Just before the ride started, Sarah gave her husband's hand a squeeze. "That was the sexiest thing we've done in years," she said. "Promise me you'll fuck my ass tonight just as hard as you did Hermione's. I'll rim you first just like Luna did, and I'll even clean you off and eat my own creampie."

"That's a deal," said Mike with a smile. "Happy anniversary, my love." And with that, the ride whisked the loving couple away.