Against All Odds Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slept long, and I didn't wake up until almost ten a.m. the next day. I was alone but noticed Dave had put one of his clean white t-shirts on the bed, music was playing on the other side of the wall, and I could smell coffee. In my mind, I replayed the night before and, for a minute, thought it was all just a dream. Finally, I got up, put on the T-shirt and walked into the living room. The sun was blaring into the loft; I blinked as my eyes adjusted, coming from the dark bedroom.

"Hello, sleepy head, do you want some coffee," asked Dave. He was sitting at the dining room table in shorts and a white t-shirt with a massive smile still painted on his face. I was smitten, and I realized just then that I was in love or, at the very least, was in total lust. I was terrified but smiled and said, "Yes, please." We spent the morning drinking coffee and smoking hash. We got the munchies bad, so we walked to this little funky bar restaurant down the street that served all-day breakfast on the weekends. It had this tropical vibe, a peculiar thing given the area of the city, but they had an open-air deck in the back with tables surrounded by huge plants and flowerpots. He was much less nervous, was a bit goofy but charming, still making me laugh. His eyes were shining, and we both had glued-on smiles. It was Sunday, and I had to work the next day at the store. I wanted to stay, but Cathy had been texting me non-stop.

"Dave, I probably should head back home. I work tomorrow, and we didn't get much sleep last night," I said while blushing.

"Melissa, I just don't want this day to end. I don't want any of this to end." he said, "But I get it. Let's go back to my place and get your things."

He tried hard to play it cool, but I attacked him the minute we were back at his loft. We left a trail of clothes on our way to his bed. I was mostly sober, with no booze, no coke bumps, only some hash, so I was again blown away. This time, he went down on me with passion and patience that drove me nuts. I came so close to cumming, I think back and should have told him not to stop. Again, I've always enjoyed guys and girls going down on me, but I would only reach this burning plateau of pleasure. I was buzzing as Dave teased me with the head of his cock. Just a bit, then back to going down on me. Holy crap, I was shaking. Then back to just a bit more of his hard cock.

He was girthy and so hard; I could feel him twitch as he slowly went deeper. He hit bottom and started to do that grinding thing. So slow at first. Then, back out and only went in a bit real slow. It was driving me crazy. Then, all the way in. I gasped and caught my breath. My head was shooting off fireworks. I could tell he was getting close. I don't know how, but without losing the contact with my clit he was able to start doing super long, slow and steady thrusts where his cock would come all the way out and then all the way in. My cervix was tented entirely, and I could feel my orgasm coming. It was an overwhelming combination of him being deep inside my pussy and rubbing on my clit. I had gone quiet, holding my breath while I could tell Dave was ready to explode.

He was straining and shaking; his cock got harder and bigger. Then I just erupted. My orgasm hit me like a freight train, and I had fireworks going off in my pussy while my clit was throbbing. As the intensity kept coming, Dave made a super deep thrust and came in a loud groan. My orgasm had not stopped, and Dave's continued as he thrust and twitched inside me. We were both drenched in sweat and just held each other, with my legs wrapped around him. He kissed me as deeply as any man had ever done. It was like he was trying to get inside me, to join with my soul and never let go. Gawd, I was falling for this man.

His shower was super small for both of us, so he was quick and let me finish. I was still shaking and a bit weak in the knees. I got dressed and was freaked out. I couldn't put my finger on it. I had a million thoughts and emotions hitting me. I dressed and said goodbye. He offered to drive me home, but I just called an Uber. I didn't want to sit on the train. I was tired and felt fantastic. I texted Cathy and told her I would be home in around twenty minutes. She texted back, "You slut" and I laughed and texted, "Yup," with some hearts on fire emojis and "See you soon." I just sighed and melted into the back seat. I then got a text from Dave that said, "I had an amazing time with you, Melissa. I can't stop thinking about everything. You, last night, today. OMG, I was so nervous I felt like a teenager bumbling's on his first date". If that was him being nervous, what would he be like, relaxed? Then he texted ... "I hope we see each other again soon," followed by some scorching heart emojis. I got distracted by Cathy sending me porn pics, and I had a bunch of other texts I got from yesterday and today. I planned to respond to Dave later but forgot.

I got home quickly, and as soon as I walked in the door, Cathy said, "Hey, Hayseed, I thought you were going to play hard to get?"

I just blushed and said, "holy shit Cath, I wanted to, but I couldn't help myself."

"Well, spill it, Mel, what the fuck? You ghosted me all night."

"Let me get changed; then I need a drink and a bump." I quickly went to my room and looked at the pile of clothes that needed washing, my futon mattress on the floor not made. I changed into some baggy shorts and an oversized T-shirt. It was like the one Dave had given me, but it didn't smell like him. I closed my eyes and felt a tingle go through my body.

We lived in a rough suburb of the city. It was cheap enough to have a whole house close to Cathy's store. It was a typical twenty-something pad with used furniture that did not match. It always smelt like skunk weed and bong water combined with the perfume scent of a young woman who liked to go clubbing. There was still evidence that Cathy and her boyfriend Colin had stayed up late. Cathy was on the couch priming the big green bong with a glass of red wine ready for me. I sat down, still blushing, and took a sip of wine and a pull on the bong. I hoped it was that super chill Indica she had. I knew it was as soon as I exhaled as the warm glow washed over me. It was some real choice bud. It reminded me of the black hash Dave had.

"OK enough, what happened?"

I sat back and told her about the concert, that she had dressed me perfectly and that the night was epic. Especially under the sky with a captivating man with me. I told Cathy how nervous he was, but in a cute way. Even nervous, he was funny, and I had a fantastic time. He was never pushy, and we had our first kiss under the stars. It took my breath away. I was not expecting the feeling I had. I made her giggle at the fact he had an erection that he was trying to hide whenever we got close together, which was for the last half of the show. I told her he was sort of in the music business and even had backstage passes but that he was happy when I just wanted to be with him after the show.

"Cathy, when we were walking, I just stopped in this perfect spot and kissed him deeply. There was a shock wave that went through me. After that, I couldn't have said no to him," Melissa said. "That's when you texted me a million times."

"Well, I was worried the old dude had a heart attack or kidnapped you," said Cathy, "and then 'wtf' no details?" Cathy said.

Mel said, "The Thai food was amazing, but he was so nice. Just a gentleman and the way he looked at me turned me on, Cath; then he looked doubtful for a second. I thought he was going to call it a night," said Mel "he then just spilled it to me. Completely honest, totally vulnerable, not like your boyfriends' crew that think they are god's gift or entitled like the other guys we see Cath."

"Are you fucking falling for this guy on one date, Mel?" asked Cathy.

She said, "Well, the minute he finished being honest about how much he wanted me, I told him to take me to his place immediately. I was so horny for him, and it was unexpected."

"You slut" laughed Cathy as she filled our wine glasses. "OK, now spill it, Hayseed. Was he any good? Some sort of pervert? Was he hung? Common, give me some details," as she loaded and took a bong hit.

Melissa then told Cathy about Dave's cool loft, the open vibe and how excited Dave was about the space. Then he told me, you're so beautiful it's making my head and heartache; I just have to kiss you. "OMG Cathy, it was amazing. We were standing in the middle of the loft when he said that, and this kiss was scorching. It was like he already knew every one of my buttons," Mel said in a hushed voice "we went to his bedroom, and when he took off his shirt, he was so manly, hairy chest and built like a jock."

"Was he hung? Did he have a huge cock?" asked Cathy.

What was with her and big dick I thought. "He was not huge Cathy, but definitely above average, pretty thick but so fucking hard," I replied. "I gave him an epic blow job Cathy but before I could make him cum he made me stop," Melissa took a sip of wine and blushed "he threw me on the bed. I wanted him to fuck me so bad, he was slow, and it was driving me nuts," then he went down on me like no other man has ever done."

"Better than me? Did you finally cum" Cathy asked?

"No, not better, just different," replied Mel, "and almost, I thought I was going to cum a couple of times, but I needed him to fuck me."

I told Cathy how he slowly licked me and then teased me with the tip of his hard cock. Going back and forth between both licking my clit and fucking me.

"Holy shit," said Cathy, "that's fucking hot."

"Cathy, he did this thing, grinding into me and fucking at the same time," gasped Melissa. "You're not going to believe this, but as I was planning my best fake orgasm, but this thing he was doing, I couldn't believe his stamina. I got quiet again, and then had another orgasm! It was so intense I was in shock, and then he came hard!"

"You didn't fake it?" asked Cathy "fuck you, you faked it, didn't you?"

"God honest truth, it was the first orgasm I have ever had from a cock" gasped Mel. "I was blown away and couldn't believe it, Cath, I thought it was a one-time thing, but he made me cum again, and the next time he lasted almost an hour," explained Melissa. She just realized her pussy was throbbing and still sore from the last couple of days but telling Cathy the story had me wet and horny. Cathy could sense this and attacked me on the couch. She kissed me and reached into my shorts and started finger fucking me. I was so wet, high and stoned I almost came again. I could tell Cathy wanted to try to make me cum, too, and I was into testing that theory, but then we heard Colin's car in the front, and we quickly fixed our clothes before he walked in.

"Hey," he said, "What are you two doing?" as he walked into the kitchen, got a beer and went to the bedroom to change.

Cathy was all hot and flustered; her nipples were hard, and I was swimming in all sorts of emotions. Cathy then asked me, "Are you falling for this guy?"

I looked at her, closed my eyes, smiled and said, "I think I already have!"

"You slut" teased Cathy, "just be careful, OK Hayseed, and remember you have other men in your life."

Yea, I thought. That was going to complicate things, but not for now. For now, I was only thinking of Dave and remembered I had never texted him back. Oh shit.

Dave's Day After

After I closed the door when Melissa left, I did a very romantic and cliche thing. I turned around, leaned against the blue steel door, closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and cried. At the same time, I had a goofy shit eating grin painted on my face. I was smitten. My thoughts exploded into a fast and fever-pitched inner dialog.

Was it lust? Was it love? What was happening to me? Never had any woman done this so quickly.

OK, she was young and scorching hot, a total ten, with a perfect body in every way. And that Elvin face, those eyes, that smile and no matter how I held her, it felt like I was made to do so. OK, that could be lust. I'd slept with hot girls before but never was the sexual energy as intense as with Melissa. OK, that's lust; maybe it was just lust.

Then everything about her made him weak. I never feared having to impress her or succumbing to the disarming effect a hot woman can have over a man. She just made me feel wonderful. Her empathy was off the hook, and I thought I could tell her anything. That was not lust; that was love. I did a lot of goofy nervous shit that the hottest woman would see as a weakness, but she made me feel like... he couldn't describe it, but it made him feel like I was at home. An utterly authentic comfort in being with another human being. This had nothing to do with lust. This was love. Holy shit, OK, that scared the shit out of me but also made my soul glow.

But the sex! It was incredible. I was so embarrassed to be naked with her. I'm not in jock shape like I was in the past. I knew I had a normal, if not a smaller, very non-threatening cock. I've never had any complaints, but my dick was never the thing girls sought me out for. Being the 'ever-ready' bunny, or hard like oak in an instant, now that was a thing for sure. I also knew that I'd cultivated some skills giving a woman pleasure. It was funny, I thought, but that was my biggest turn-on. I knew males were easy, and our pleasure was simple. But, giving a woman pleasure, finding what disarms them, triggers their passion, fires sensuality, and ultimately lets them orgasm - well, that's a patient art and the biggest turn-on for me ever.

I was worried as Melissa's orgasm took a long time which only made it sexier for me, but being as hot as she was, she must have slept with some gifted men with harder bodies, bigger cocks and more skill. Even if that was the case, I mused, there was no lack of her being passionate. I tried hard and wanted her to feel as much pleasure as possible, but now I wondered if it was just great for me! Because it was! She was hands down the most sensual, sexy, passionate, beautiful, scorching hot woman I'd ever slept with. Her orgasms were amazing, and that made mine epic! That was lust.

All these inner dialogs were flashes; it all happened as I leaned against the blue steel door. I sighed while smiling, went and got a beer, sat down, turned on the TV and took stock. There was no doubt - the thought of her made me hard, my mouth dry, and I tingled sexually from head to toe. The lust was without question. OK - now the scary part. All of this was secondary to the thought of holding her, being with her, just talking to her and most of all, the intense desire to share his deepest secrets. This feeling was immense, unmistakable and unescapable. This was love. Holy shit - I could be fucked already, I thought.

I sat there and wrote and re-wrote a text to Melissa. I didn't want to sound desperate, use a cliché or play the 'treat em mean to keep em keen' game, so it was just a simple and brutally honest message. I wrote, "I had an amazing time with you, Melissa. I can't stop thinking about everything. Last night, today. OMG, I was so nervous I felt like a teenager bumbling on his first date". Followed by, "I hope we see each other again soon." I sat and waited. It was painful, and then nothing came. I got another beer and started more internal dialogs; this time, it was inner conflict. Text her again, maybe? Nope, can't do that. My mind raced. You blew it. No, you did not. She's too young. No, she's not. You are making assumptions. You know she's got other men. After more beers, I finally settled on the couch and realized I could only let the universe decide. Lust was simple, I thought, but love was a bitch sometimes. Then I realized I had fallen for her hook, line and sinker. I was falling hopelessly in love with Melissa.

After very little sleep, I dozed in front of the TV. My dreams were of Melissa. In my dream, they were both much older; we had a son and lived in the woods on a hill. I couldn't get an idea of how old they were. Melissa was still painfully beautiful, even more so. She had gone from a very young woman to an extremely sexy and elegant goddess. She was still tall, very slim and in shape. Her eyes and smile were precisely the same. In my dream, she was naked, riding me slow on top, grinding and rocking her pussy on my very hard cock. She was nearing orgasms, and I was not far behind. Her breasts were still magnificent, perhaps perfection in my mind, as she leaned back and came all over hard cock. After her orgasm subsided, she stopped moving, looked down at me and said, "Dave, are you asleep? Did you sleep through that? What the fuck, sweetie - are you OK? Wake up?

My eyes snapped open. I was sweating on the couch, had a severe erection and was trying to separate dream from reality. The TV was blasting something, and my phone was pinging. I was still groggy and blinked, trying to return to reality. Finally, I sat up, my head hurt, and I was hungry. Then everything came back; the last couple of days flashed across my mind, and I remembered not getting a text back from Melissa, which made him sad. I grabbed my phone and had a bunch of text messages, but down the list was the one I wanted the most. It simply read...

"Dave, I had the best time. You were freaking amazing, and I am still smiling. I'm also buzzed right now, and I would love to see you again," followed by some scorching heart emojis. I just smiled; instantly, my headache was gone. I was hungry and needed to eat and get some sleep. It was a real-world day tomorrow. After some food, just to not appear too eager, I texted her back and said, "How about Wednesday night?"

Dave has a New Girlfriend

We started seeing each other as much as Melissa could get time to come downtown. She never wanted me to come to get her, but I was always happy she was at the loft as much as she was, especially most weekends I was in town. I started modifying my business travel to be home on Fridays. The loft was close to some hot live music venues, nightclubs and trendy bars. We loved playing pool together at one of them before and after a show. Or just go play some pool and go back to the loft. We became regulars, and it was a blast. Our sex together just became better and better. Melissa shared some coke with me. I'd always loved the high but was also scared of it. One thing, though, on some nights, we would party hard downtown, hopping from the pool hall to some cool bars, and Melissa got hit on everywhere we went, but she was always my girlfriend. She always made me feel like her number one. On some of these nights, they would have the perfect mixture of booze, dope and coke. The sex became epic for both of us. I had no idea Melissa had never had an orgasm with other men. I was eager and passionate about finding everything that would rock her world.

Melissa quickly learned that I had a thing for lingerie and admitted she felt sexy with stockings on. The first time I saw her in hose and heels on those perfect long legs, I almost came without touching myself. We got into a rhythm where Mel would let me make her cum first and sometimes twice, but then she wanted to be the pleasure giver. It was as if we were both programmed to give, and it was a fight to see who the giver was. The one thing that made me go crazy was when she was in stockings and would put her feet on both sides of my hips and then squat down on my hard cock. She would then slowly fuck my cock from tip to halfway down and up again. If the light was right, I would look down, and the vision of my thick cock being fucked slowly would drive me over the edge. I knew it was killer on her legs, but she knew it would make me cum hard. Then, when she knew I was close, she would go full tilt up to the top and smash down on my cock. Her nipples would get hard, and I would have the most intense orgasms! It was probably the most intoxicating thing any woman had ever done to me. I would often masturbate to this image, looping in my imagination when she was not there.