All Comments on 'Against Fogged Glass'

by OffNSFW

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yum

So hot!! Find the thought of using soap as lube a bit disturbing, but otherwise wonderful writing. Looking forward to reading more.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedabout 1 year ago

Holy hell, this is terrific. I read your letters to straight men, and then this. One thing I find pretty amazing about your work is that you can write gay/lesbian stories with passion and fire. That's pretty rare, actually. I'll write a separate comment on the letters to straight men when I have more time. This story has a woman, mostly straight, I suppose, and you get sense that she's discovering something about herself, and also that she's being shown something about herself. And afterwards things are different. There's a power imbalance that goes way beyond what you would get in most BDSM stories, and that power imbalance is a product of experience and knowing how to unlock the capacities of a partner who is straight because it's a default setting and all they know.

You've got skills. I have to read more of your stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOffNSFW@OffNSFW
40 something | he/him | bi Thanks for reading, rating, commenting, and favoriting! I generally don't reply to feedback in the Literotica comments, but I do read all of them. Be nice!