All Comments on 'Against My Will'

by Littlemissblair

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
wow

An exceelent well written story that kept me hard the whole time

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
More! More!

A great story by a wonderful author!! I hope there's another chapter to this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
change ending

give her another chance, maybe the bitches father takes a liking to our heroin and decides he doesnt like the way his daughter mixes business w pleasure and falles for our heroin then makes a dm out of her then makes her his daughter's boss

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
An epic

I really hung on every page. Normally I don't read stories this long - I cum long before they get to the end - but this was so well written - so exciting that I was able to last the distance. The descent of the mother could have been brought out a little better towards the end - otherwise super story.

boogieman10469boogieman10469over 20 years ago
I've been converted!

I'm not usually into humiliation type of stories, but after reading this I definitely want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Well done

This was one of the best stories I've read all year. It kept me wet all through......Would love some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
next chapter

have mother and daughter realize that they only need eachother. they marry and have kathy become pregnatskip to childs 12th birthday. have mother find grandmother and and child having oral sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More!

I feel like I'm addicted! I didn't want it to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Always Impressed

I have been reading your stories for some time now. And I must say I have always been impressed with you ability to write stories of an adult nature. Keep up the good work and have you ever thought of writing on a professional level? If I were I would give it serious consideration.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaover 18 years ago
Scorching Hot!!

You have an incredible writing talent. The dialogue is superb and the scenes are so HOT! I love your "evil" women and also the way you can make "this" reader feel exactly what your characters are feeling and going through. You have a super knack of painting great pictures with words. Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
pussy licker

your stories make my pussy wet, and my knees weak

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BEST READ STORY OF MY LIFE

Never i had read something like this in my life it wasa the best of my life. Hope if i get same kind stories from you to read in my email or so same type same more erotic would be nice but not less then this n yes only females character like this only like this.

LustyLee77LustyLee77almost 15 years ago
Great

So damn hot and sexy. This story kept me so wet. Loved it............

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
whew

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 14 years ago
Just superb

That was a wonderful journey into depravity. Just a small point: you never adequately explained why the mother changed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

Your story is great. Got me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

hi loved your story. it too long for a quicky but i could not stop reading it. i love th ending. i love her having her salery cut in half and then having to submitt to her new boss. by drinking from her pussy. and then having her new boss spit a wad of spit in her slutty mouth was all so fucking great. i loved it.

hope you have more degrading storys like this one. let me on

hank1047z@live.com

hotman_45hotman_45about 13 years ago
WOW! One GREAT humiliation and hidden slut/sub story!

Thank you for a great story, wish you had added another chapter or more. Liked some of story ideas from fans, especially mother/sub daughter. More nasty sex with new manager, liked the pissing in mouth touch followed by the spitting in her mouth. Add more about her growing needs for darker and darker depravity of any and all kinds.

sanemastersanemasterover 12 years ago
Very Hot and Wet

Such a great story,I so enjoy a total whore, especially when she starts out as a lady and becomes the slut through total force and humiliation only to discover she wanted it all along............GREAT STORY WRITING!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"Against My Will"

Kathy has nobody to blame but herself. She BLEW it!! Big Time!! Good story, but a predictable ending. Even MOM blended in. Who knows, Gabreil may set her up with an IMMEDIATE ANNUITY. Marcia.....she's going places.

ewkpewkpover 11 years ago
loved it!

a great story, well executed. kathy would have been the bank manager if she had just obeyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
if i could only be so lucky

after reading story wish i could be woman and enoy this fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So Dirty

This story is very hot and ver filthy. Gotta love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah... Right!

Odds are, this story was written by a man. As such, it doesn't rate higher than a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Odds are, I don't care who wrote it. It get's a 5 from me. And yes, I'm a man.

If you have a problem with that, too f'ing bad :)

huntsman29huntsman29about 7 years ago
Good story, but ...

I enjoyed the story, but seriously watch the over use of Ellipses in your conversations and narrative. Way over used in this story. And yes I couldn't resist using one in the title. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Against My Will?

Against her will? The girl debases herself of her own will. In a non-too believable manner she becomes a meek , not so intelligent woman who cannot properly asses her bosses' intentions and who has the willpower of an immature juvenile and becomes an instant lesbian? Why does she not feel shame and gets out of the arrangement? There is no believable blackmail, here.

How is this story non-consent, or even domination? This is implausible auto submission, . Despite the good writing , the conceptual failure and the lack of fealty to the title make the same story not one of the essential ones.

crazifootballguycrazifootballguyabout 3 years ago

SHOULD WRITE MORE IN THIS STORY LINE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need a sequel wherein her mother returns and continues to utterly use her, she needs to strap on a big cock and fuck her daughter and then plow her ass against her will. Ultimately she needs to be taken to the condo for a party and used by everyone there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Turn her into a women's urinal daily.

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

Definitely not non con, good writing, but you lost me at sex with the the mother, gross. Should of had a disclaimer about incest and lesbian theme, total turn offs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She needs to be given to Toni's mom as a gift for a weekend. Let her own mother watch as she is forced to pleasure a much older woman.

And yes, she needs her ass cherry popped by her own mother and the shared with the little tomboy's mother while the young girl peeps through the slightly ajar door.

rickylaw01rickylaw0121 days ago

Defiantly could end up a millionaire with the right lawyer. The sexual harassment suit she could bring would earn her a bundle for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous