Against the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm required to ask if you're okay madam, the screams were very loud." He asks.

I wrap my arms around Elliot before replying. "They were necessary and I'm way more than okay"

He nods and tips his hat at me. "Madam." And then at Elliot. "Sir." And walks away. Elliot shuts the door and we giggle at the thought of the sounds of our lovemaking being loud enough for other guests to call security.

"Dinner?" Elliot asks. I nod and he picks up tell the phone to call room service, ordering some food while I clean myself up in the bathroom. When I return he turns to me and asks, "movie?" I nod again, blushing as I remember what happened between us.

We decide on Jaws, both of us love that movie. There's a knock at the door a little while later, room service.

Pressing play on the movie as we snuggle together on the sofa with our pizza.

The sex was amazing, the best I've ever had but right now, snuggling together on the sofa... is the best part of the night. I imagine the snuggling together in bed later will be fantastic but I doubt it could be better than this.

Absolute perfection. I never want it to end.

THE END.

12