Agatha Allbut & The Bimbo Squad Ch. 04: Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to do some laps to help get rid of this hangover," Lars said.

"Before that can you rub some suntan lotion on me," she asked. Lars smiled in agreement and spent almost an hour "rubbing" lotion into Aggie's supple flesh.

Between the warm sun and fresh air, coupled with the hands of her beloved caressing her, Aggie soon fell asleep.

When he realized Aggie was down for the count, Lars slipped off his sandals and took a running dive into the deep end of the pool. Lars swam laps for almost 40 minutes, before taking a break. As he got a drink from the bar, a resort employee came around offering guests a free parasailing session if they left for the beach right now. It was a new service at the resort and they needed some promo pics for marketing purposes. Lars glanced at Aggie who was still asleep and agreed to go.

****

A staff member woke Aggie, concerned that the tiny pale girl would get sunburned. After thanking him, she looked around trying to find Lars but didn't see him anywhere. She figured he was in the bar getting a hair of the dog and would be back soon.

Aggie stood up to stretch and found that she had slept in an awkward position. She had a kink in her neck and her back muscles were sore, and she was stiff all over. Looking around again for Lars, and not finding him she headed over to the hot tub hoping the hot water would soothe her aches and pains. She sank gratefully into the hot water, lowering her almost naked body to her neck.

As soon as she sat down, Muhunnad walked over. He's wearing even less today, Aggie thought, noticing he wasn't covered in perspiration yet.

Stepping into the tub, Muhunnad said "Well hello Aggie. So very nice to see you again. Where is Lars?"

Aggie swallowed hard trying not to stare at his shaft that was longer than her forearm. "He should be here any minute with our drinks" she replied, feeling nervous being alone with a naked man.

Muhunnad sat down across from her and sighed. "I really love this place. I just retired and moved here. This is truly paradise." He sighed contentedly.

Aggie, unsure how to respond to a naked man she barely knew, asked: "You live here full time?"

Muhunnad chuckles as he replies "I have a cottage a few miles away. I can't afford the rooms here for a long term stay, but the annual pass is reasonable." He tells Aggie. "What is that? he asks pointing to a piece of black material floating near Aggie.

Aggie and Muhunnad watch as the material dissolves before either of them can grab it. Aggie wonders about the black fabric, as she feels her breasts are not as secure in her top as they were. She reaches down to adjust the top of her suit when she feels something tickling her leg.

Jumping up she screams "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Heads whip around looking at the naked girl standing in the hot tub, screaming at the shocked black man sitting there with a bewildered look on his face.

A breeze kicks up and Aggie feels the wind blowing across her nipples which are standing loud and proud, and across her exposed womanhood. Looking down, she screams and tries to cover herself as she runs for the safety of her room.

"Ciṭē kukaṛa..." Muhunnad mutters as he reaches into his day pack and pulls out a Cuban Chiba Be hike 54 that according to legend is rolled on the thighs of female virgins.

As she streaked through the lobby, wearing nothing but the waterproof pouch, she saw a mannequin wearing the same suit she used to own. Grabbing a towel off a nearby cart, she marched into the gift shop, about to raise hell with the clerk, when she read the banner over the display.

Water Soluble Bikini - Dissolves in 3 min

€39.99

Aggie saw red and was ready to kill. The clerk on duty looked up and Aggie controlling her fury, barely, asked: "Can you tell me if the guy in room 969 bought one of these last night?"

"If he's the tall blond drunk American who comes here every few months, then yes, yes he did." The clerk told Aggie. When she saw the bikini came in a box, with the yellow circle and the bold black words WATER SOLUBLE on the box she completely lost control of her anger.

****

Lars returned from Parasailing, having made some new friends. As they pulled into the resort, he wondered why security was forcibly removing Muhunnad from the property. Figuring it was none of his business, Lars headed to his room to rinse the saltwater from his body. As he passed the pool, he saw the lounge chair Aggie was napping in was empty.

Lars used his card key to try and open the door and found the security latch was on. "Aggie hon, it's me. Open the door." He could see her sitting on the bed, and she didn't move at the sound of his voice. "Aggie, it's Lars, are you okay?"

Aggie turned her head and Lars took an involuntary step back seeing the look of icy hatred on her face. Aggie stood up and walked stiffly to the door and pushed it closed. When it didn't open again, Lars used his key card and found the security latch still on.

"Aggie this isn't funny. I need to pee and get this suit off." Aggie appeared in the crack of the door and stared at Lars with a look of utter loathing on her face. "Is there a problem," he asked, figuring he was in trouble for leaving her alone at the pool.

"The bathing suit was evil. Too bad you weren't there to see it," Aggie hissed at him. "I never want to see you again. Either get me a flight out today, ALONE or get yourself another room," and she closed the door.

"What about the bathing suit," Lars asked in confusion. "Aggie can I at least get some clothes," he asked opening the door yet again.

Aggie looked him up and down and said "Go around naked like I did," and slammed the door in his face. Before Lars could try to open the door again, he heard something being pushed in front of it. When he tried to open it, it wouldn't budge. No matter what he said, or how hard he knocked there was no further response from the room.

Lars went down to the Gift Shop to see if they could figure out what happened with the swimsuit. Lars walked into the shop and saw the banner he hadn't noticed through the alcoholic haze. As soon as he saw the sign he knew exactly why Aggie was pissed.

He ran to the closest house phone and tried calling his room. There was no answer. He walked over to the front desk and the clerk said "Mr. Hardy, your companion called down and said you were no longer welcome in the room you were sharing until she's on a plane leaving the island. I took the liberty of trying to find a flight for her, but everything is sold out for at least a week. I was able to put you in another room. Of course, there will be additional charges."

Lars waved his hand at the fee, "What about my clothes," Lars asked hoping that security could get him into the room so he could talk to Aggie.

"Well you can go naked if you don't get them." the desk clerk chuckled. Lars looked at him in annoyance. "Of course we will try to get them for you as soon as possible," he added hastily.

Aggie remained in her room for the rest of their vacation speaking to no one. Lars spent the whole time trying to get word to her, it was an accident. He even had a bellhop deliver a letter to her. It was returned to him shredded to confetti.

When it came time to check out, Aggie was gone before Lars woke up. He figured he would have the flight home to talk to her to try and make her understand that he made a drunken mistake. . . again. When Lars got to the airport, he was running late and Aggie had already boarded. When he got on the plane he saw the seat next to Aggie was taken by a middle-aged lady. Lars checked his ticket and saw that he was seated in row 7 and Aggie was in row 2.

Lars stopped to speak to Aggie and the lady next to her looked at him and asked very loudly "Is this the asshole?" Aggie nodded and turned her head away to look out the window.

Before Lars could speak, a flight attendant walked up to him "You need to take your seat, sir." The last word dripping venom.

"My girlfriend and I were supposed to be seated together," he told her, as he held up his ticket, still hoping to talk to Aggie.

"Your EX-girlfriend told us how you brought her to a nudist resort without telling her, gave her a bikini that dissolves in water, and left her alone to be groped and fondled by strangers while you were nowhere to be found." She said, staring at him coldly.

"I was drunk when I bought it, and I didn't see the sign," Lars tried to defend himself, " Wait...WHAT!? Groped? Who?" Lars asked in confusion.

The flight attendant and Aggie's neighbor exchanged glances and the flight attendant said: "Sir, go to your seat and stay there, to use the bathroom or I'll have you removed from the aircraft, in mid-flight if necessary."

Lars looked at her for a moment and saw she was serious. He sat down and tried to think of a way to win back Aggie.

For the rest of the summer, Lars did everything he could to contact Aggie. Aggie ignored every attempt.

8========D

12