Agatha Allbut & The Bimbo Squad Ch. 06: The Game Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vee finished cleaning her arm, then read, "Let's see someone gets oral sex for one minute from me and someone else," She looked meaningfully at Erin who looked away not wanting to be anywhere near the abusive freak.

Vee smiled at Erin's reaction, " I think I'll pass on this one," she told the crowd.

May pulled her card and cried "No fucking way would I do that, so I guess I'm naked now." She stood up and pulled her soaking wet translucent panties off her body, "At least now I can warm up a bit she said tossing her panties on top of her other clothes.

Aggie pulled her card and stood up and looked at the other players, "My turn for hands everywhere," and laid down. Erin again refused to participate and Hannah went to talk to her.

Aggie called out to Hannah, "Fuck her let her sit there," Hannah shrugged and gestured for the group to start. Christina whispered to each girl who nodded in agreement and when they were told to start, four mouths descended to Aggie's bare skin and began to lick and nibble on her all over. Aggie began to squirm in pleasure as the other naked girls covered every inch of her skin with love bites.

When she turned over, Vee took one breast, Shay took the other, Christina started licking her pussy, and May began to kiss her. Aggie felt her orgasm building with the expert attention of four sexy nude women. She was ready to climax, and just before she got to the point of no return, Time was called. All the players pulled away instantly knowing Aggie was on the edge of exploding.

As the active players returned to their seats, Aggie was taking deep breaths to try and control herself before standing up and shakily walking over to her seat and fell into it.

Hannah offered the tureen to Erin, and she drew a card. "Suck nipples for 30 seconds." Erin read and looked at the other players. She sighed and stood up and dropped to her knees in front of Shay. Erin took one of Shay's nipples in her mouth and didn't move until time was called.

Shay took her card and shifted to a more reclined position. She reached for her pussy and began to rub a finger through her slit, saying, "Masturbate for 30 seconds." Shay slipped two fingers into her pussy. Her back arched and her eyes fluttered closed and she slid her fingers deeper into herself. Shay was floating away on a cloud of pleasure when she heard Hannah call time.

Christina read, "If you have clothes, Well that doesn't apply. Roll the die, if that player is naked, which we all are, give them oral sex for 30 seconds." Christina took the proffered die and rolled it. The die bounced and skittered across the stage, and ended up on six.

Christina jumped up and ran over to Aggie, she dropped to her knees and pushed Aggie's legs apart. Christina started kissing her way up Aggie's smooth toned thighs working her way up to the tantalizing juicy center. Aggie threw her head back and gasped every time Christina's lips touched her sensitive skin.

Christina paused and inhaled Aggie's intoxicating scent. She licked her lips and leaned forward and planted a kiss right on her clit. Aggie shot up in her seat and grabbed Christina's head forcing it into her. Christina licked Aggie's labia several times and was just about to thrust her tongue into Aggie when time was called.

Vee selected a card and looked at Aggie saying, "I get to write on someone now. Die please." She shook the die and rolled it gently. It bounced once then landed with the number one up.

Vee grabbed a marker and wrote in large letters on her stomach,

I am a sullen bitch who needs to be ass raped by the biggest dicks in town.

Everyone started laughing hysterically and Erin clenched her fists and silently fumed hoping for a chance to get back at the freak of nature who kept humiliating her.

May pulled a card that allowed her to skip her turn, and once again Aggie was stopped before she could pull a card.

"Last card of the round," Hannah announced.

Aggie drew her card and laughed, first I was being spanked, now I'm a fucking doll for people to pose." She held her hand out for the die and rolled. The die bounced off the stage and no one could find it. Hannah went backstage and got another one. Aggie rolled again and this time it came up four.

Vee told Aggie to stand on her tiptoes facing away from the audience, legs shoulder-width apart and to spread her ass cheeks. Once Aggie was in a satisfactory position Vee made a clicking sound like she took a picture, then told Aggie to get in a reverse doggy position. Aggie looked at her in confusion.

"Get on all fours facing up like a crab walk from gym class. Keep your legs spread too." Aggie got in the position and when Vee was happy, she made a clicking sound.

"Now I want you to lay back and stretch your legs as wide as possible. Aggie did so and her outer lips separated, letting those in the front rows see the inside of her pussy. Another clicking sound, letting Aggie know a new position was coming.

"Now sit with your right side to the audience. Your right leg sticking straight out and your left leg bent and crossed over your right. Now lean back a bit resting on your hands, and arch your back. CLICK"

"Now facing the same way, get up on your tiptoes, and squat down with your chin resting on your knees. Let your arms hang down, so nothing is exposed. Look toward the audience, and tilt your head slightly," Aggie complied.

Vee smiled at the sexy pose and wished she had a camera for real, click "she said and returned to her seat.

"And that brings us to break," Hannah announced.

****

Round 7

This break lasted longer than the others when the players tried to go to the stage, Hannah told them, "There's a slight delay while we take care of something," After almost 20 minutes, everyone was let back into the auditorium.

The players noticed that there were only 5 seats left, and Erin's stuff was missing.

The disembodied voice announced "Player one was informed she would not be considered for further initiation into The Sisterhood of the 7. She was then asked to leave, due to her attitude and failure to follow the established rules. All remaining players are offered apologies. Hannah, please continue the game."

Hannah nodded and went to Shay, who drew her card and read, "If you are not fully naked, this dare is optional. Pick one or more players to give you oral sex until you are satisfied. Oh finally," Shay exclaimed. "I won't be greedy, I want May."

May stood up and walked over to Shay who was laying on the ground. May crawled between her legs and buried her face in Shay's steaming sex. May thrust her tongue into the dripping orifice and coated one of her fingers in the excess cream she was unable to swallow. May shoved that finger up into Shay ass, causing Shay to moan in pleasure, and May started to ass fuck Shay while licking the insides of her pussy. Shay was gasping and groaning in pleasure when May took her other hand and pressed two fingers into her pussy as she continued to lick it as fast as she could.

"Yes, oh fuck yes May lick my cunt and drink my cum," Shay cried out. Her body stiffened and she started wailing and thrashing. May continued to drive her fingers into Shay as her body thrashed around in orgasm. Shay was lost in orgasmic bliss and tried to push May away and May sat back and smiled, her face covered in Shay's cum.

Christina drew next, "I see a pattern here. I got the same thing. I want Aggie, God do I want Aggie."

Aggie knelt between Christina's legs and tentatively started licking her lips. Her hand reached up and started feeling her firm breasts. Christina wrapped her long legs around Aggie's head and pulled her in deeper. Christina's breathing grew faster and faster and Aggie got a little more aggressive and began to probe her snatch with her tongue. Aggie's tongue found Christina's clit and began to flick it. Christina shuddered and closed her eyes and suddenly the room was filled with a stream of Spanish as Christina reached the pinnacle of pleasure.

Aggie lay her head down on Christina's leg and stayed there needing the physical contact of her friend turned lover. Vee looked at the naked girls and said, "I can't decide who to choose, so I want May to eat me, Aggie and Christina to suck on my tits, and Shay to kiss me." The players got in position, and Vee reminded them, "I like it rough, so have at it."

All the players shared a glance and as one they leaned down and bit Vee hard on various body parts. "HOLY SHIT, YESSSSSSSSSSS," she exclaimed. And began to kiss Shay. Aggie and Christina pulled her tits out as far as they would go and began to pinch them while May was forcing her fist into Vee.

Vee was in heaven enjoying the sensations from her body getting ever closer to the orgasm she had been denied all night. Her thighs clamped on May's head and her hands found two pussies. She had no idea whose, but she stuck a finger in each and started to finger those two girls.

Vee felt her orgasm building and she tried to hold it back as long as she could. She violently arched her whole body so only her head and feet were touching the ground. May lost contact with Vee's vag and the cool air hitting her hot pussy pushed her over the edge. Vee's hips began to thrust and she cried out as her cream began to spay out of her with so much force it hit Hannah in the chest. Vee had no idea how long her orgasm lasted, but she was completely and totally satisfied like never before. She grabbed May and kissed her hard while the others retook their seats.

May kept Vee right where she was asking, "Please pleasure me, and don't be gentle. I always wanted someone to be rough with me."

Vee smiled at her new friend and started to roughly finger fuck the tiny oriental, while she pinched and squeezed and twisted various body parts. May was in seventh heaven, getting one of her fantasies fulfilled. She was being used and abused in front of a group of strangers. She was thrilled at the way Vee was treating her. The combination of pleasure and pain had her cumming in no time. Vee picked up May and carried her to her seat. Vee sat down holding May and gently rubbing her back and kissing her.

Aggie looked around the room and realized it was her turn. She looked up at Christina and no words were spoken. They kissed each other, and Aggie lay down on the ground and spread her legs for Christina. Christina slid her hands under Aggie's ass and pulled her up and she thrust her tongue into Aggie's waiting crease.

"Lick my pussy, baby. Eat me long and hard. Make me cum. Lick my dripping pussy suck up all my juices, drink me dry you sexy bitch," Aggie was amazed to hear herself talk like this. She had never known how good sex could be. She now knew why Lars kept wanting to have her suck his dick. Aggie lost all control of her body and started screaming gibberish as her first real orgasm took control of her, and turned her into a pile of jello. Christina stopped when Aggie quieted down.

The audience erupted in applause, cheers, and catcalls as Hannah led the players off the stage, as a few other girls went and got the boxes filled with clothes for them.

"Great game ladies," Hannah told them "One of the best I've seen. IF you want we have rooms made up for you to sleep in, or you can go home, and be back here around 8 am for breakfast."

The girls were too tired to make the drive and they all decided to stay. "We don't have enough rooms so you'll have to pair up. Shay, if you don't mind you can stay in my room, Aggie and Christina can share one room, and Vee and May can take the other."

They all agreed to these arrangements, and followed Hannah out of the auditorium, still naked and followed Hannah to the bedrooms.

8========D