All Comments on 'Age Difference, The Sequel'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 139 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Top Story

Now that was worth waiting for the follow up.

Great story and plenty of romance, with a shade of tragedy.

Once more I'm waiting for the next of your stories.

Thanks from a great fan in the U.K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank You

The story now has closure and you have done a perfect job of it. Again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Your story was b-e-a-u-tiful. I almost cried during the letter.

hansbwlhansbwlover 17 years ago
Dear writer,

You could get a stone to weep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
January is your month

Four stories in one month for a DG HEAR fan is too much to take. Your stories read as if you were sitting right across from me and telling it yourself. Well done and Thank You

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years agoAuthor
You asked for it!

I had a large number of comments requesting a sequel. I had no plans on one and wasn't sure where I would go with it. I hope you enjoy it. It does have closure.

For those writers who want a different ending, please feel free to take the story and run with it. It would be interesting to see where you go with it.

As always, thanks for reading my stories and commenting on them.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
so - so

it was nicely written but i find the plot contrived and predictable. i find it funny that the protagonist question the husband's( who is gay) rationale in prefering to be w/ another man. um, duh!

H20waderH20waderover 17 years ago
Why fuck with a good thing

Leave it alone

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
FABULOUS STORY DG

loved it... I kind of where the plot was going but still well done

wbbgme01wbbgme01over 17 years ago
Age Difference, The Sequel

Absolutely Outstanding!! Your story ended the way it should.

There is no need for alternate endings. Great Job!!

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Impressive

DG,

I can only agree with Hansbwl, and H2OWader, a perfect end to a perfect story. I suspected what was comming but the way you wrote it was better than I imagined. Another classic from the Master!

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Perfect ending to a perfect story!!!

DG, dear friend, you ended this superb tale the way it should with the perfect ending to a perfect story. There is no need for an alternative ending and shame on anybody who attempts one! I cried over the death of Ellen but the alternative of him marrying Cindy and having Ellen as a 'live in' lover is too distasteful to contemplate. Yes, DG, the perfect ending! Great Job! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WHY?

Why try writting another ending to the one we have now? this one was just perfect. yet another wonderful story. pplease keep up the outstanding work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AWESOME....

Is there really anything else to say??.....Just awesome..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
perfect ending

great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect Ending - even if sad

I'm glad you wrote a sequel. It rounded out the whole story and, as you said, was also a good stand-alone tale. Thank you

SwedeqSwedeqover 17 years ago
Another excellent read

DG, I agree with the majority - Life, with it's many twists, turns and surprises. Rarely has a happy ending. Why mess with a good story? Unlike some stories that seem preoccupied with the intricate mechanics of sex - Your stories seem to have a life of their own. Thank you for an excellent read. Keep 'em coming!

Texas TeaseTexas Teaseover 17 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for that. I was anticipating a sequel, and you couldn't have written anything better. This is the perfect ending. Thank you, again.

GaCowboyGaCowboyover 17 years ago
Outstanding!

This is a true example of story telling at its best.

Many compliments to you DG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Story Telling at its Best

That was one of the best stories I've ever read. The ending was extraordinary and it touched the heart without being too sappy. You did an outstanding job of telling the story. Thank you.

toesmantoesmanover 17 years ago
Great story, great ending

DG Hear: your writing skills have gotten progressively better; and this story, including the sequel is in most respects your best yet. This should be in the Valentine Day story entry, if it's not already, it should be shoo-in for the winner. It choked me for sure. Keep writing, looking forward to your next submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
can't improve on it

Liked your first part loved the sequel.I don't see anyone improving on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It ain't broke

You can't improve on an excellent story, even though the ending was predictable 90% of the way through.

Best ending possible.

Keep up this style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent !

I had thought it would be difficult for the sequel to be better, but in this case it serpased it. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I bow to thee....

I'm the 47-year-old woman with the 30-year-old lover who left a comment on part 1 of this lovely tail of tale. As I said previously, I also have an entry in the Valentine's Contest, but I bow to you. ("Not worthy, not worthy!") This story mad me mad, made me sad, made me cry, and made me glad again. I am VERY happy you avoided all those trite cliches that could have happened, and left Ted a faithful and honorable man to the end. I should be so lucky to find one like him. This was a very realistic depiction of all the secrecy and turmoil that goes with such a situation. Good luck and HIGH FIVE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I hate to say I told you so!

Well, actually I don't mind at all. You just needed a bit of a nudge.

I think you picked the right story line and did well with it.

This ending makes the first part even stronger.

Way to go!

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It is the "Best"

It was a very exciting story and it kept my attention all the way through it. It was sad for Ellen to die but it made a happy sad ending but it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn Good.

Well, I WAS going to enter, but I see it's pointless now. Judges would have to be blind not to pick this one. Damn good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

I have never commented on a story before. I honestly came on Lit like I do every so often looking for something, frankly, to beat off to. This has to be the first time I've come here with that intent and ended up almost in tears. This is a beautiful story. How much truth there is in it doesn't matter, because the feelings and emotions coneveyed by it are simply astounding. I don't really know what else to say, so...cheers!

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Every slice of Pizza was a proof of their love…

It was wholesome satisfying storytelling, the kind you associate with sitting next to a fire place and actually hearing someone telling you. The pace was indeed not hurried, and you could guess in what direction this is going. But this story felt more like a true romance than anything else. How many stories, the best ones in fact, we like to read again and again. The ACTUAL surprise is overrated. If the story itself is well constructed, it will hold even if we know and even if we guess because it’s credible. Here and there I especially loved the good hearted humor, even irony over the characters. It added spice. For example: whenever they bring take out food; be it Pizza or Chinese it’s their love that makes them see a magic in the most mundane: Oh how did you know that I love Pizza? ; How did you know that I love Chinese? Etc. It was fun and touching to see their blindness out of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Couldn't have been better.

The ending couldn't have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful!!! Moving!!! Amazingly Perfect!!!

I loved the story! I read the first one and I simply loved it. So I just had to read the sequel. And it didn't disappoint my expectations at all. I wouldn't change ANYTHING! It was wonderfully written and contained the perfect mix of an interesting, touching plot and engaging erotica. Two thumps up!

JoiseyMadisonJoiseyMadisonabout 17 years ago
Better then the First

Better then the original. Very heartfelt-alot more focus on the plotline I felt. There was some predictability but it fit the genre of the story so poo to people who complain. The detail was wonderful and the letter was just a wonderful part. Great job.

niciniciabout 17 years ago
You Know,

I should give you a zero for ruining my mascara.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
superb writing

Love is love and all the rules which try to rationalize it are no true impediment once it awakens. Those who loved know.

Good luck in the contest!

Maharat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Best

This has to be one of the best I've ever read.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 17 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for giving us Part 2. I thought it was better than the first part. Again, thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

I enjoyed the first part and really felt the emotions of the action. The second section carried the story and me to a wonderful conclusion. Keep up the quality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

if you were to put this as a book i would buy it it has so many emotions in it and with a great happy ending keep up the good work my friend we want to read more

thank you.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 17 years ago
Another great DG Romance

II am hit an miss on my days I get to read Literotica and I surely missed your wonderful ending to this story.<p>So a real thank you for this great tear jerker.<p>PT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bullseye

Anonymous here again, and the ending was a little predictable. But you certainly hit the bullseye, and excellently written, despite a grammatical faux pas or two. And your attention to most detail is great.

One grammatical example was almost Freudian, regarding Richard's "sole mate." No doubt, a perfect conjoining with a "heel."

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Agree with the Rest

Yes DG I agree with the other readers at first i thought Ellen was going to make Him into a toy boy but after reading the rest i thought differently Great story DG.

Pat

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
Great Romance

Have to admit that I really enjoyed the

first 25% and thought that it might make a

very good short,short story but then we would

not have had the last 25%. Keep up the good

work!

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Great work DG

I would love to read another chapter an updated story after the kids are grown up and cindy and Teddy are Happy together

is there a chance at that DG?.

Pat Murray

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Way to go

DG, A great feel-good love story. Just love happy endings. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very very touching, good work

I love a good feel good story

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Very moving piece

The way you have the story is great the lesbian piece was ok but the wedding could have been a little longer with the parenys being there helping Cindy Marie and everything ,I really laughed and cried at reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Omg

I never thought I'd almost cry at an erotic story before. To me this is a truly well rounded story. I loved every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

DG, I know you must hear this all the time, but that was a really good story. As a man of 50 years old, I couldn't believe that I was crying my eyes out more than once while reading this. You have a great style of writing. Thank you for this story... Jack in NC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
magnificent

no need for more comments.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 14 years ago
I loved this story

This story really moved me. It was an emotional journey that I'm glad I took.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
You sure can write a good story

It didn't end the way I thought it would--and that's probably a good thing. Your ending was a lot better than the way I thought it would turn out. I thoroughly enjoyed this sequel.

bornagainbornagainabout 14 years ago
DG Hear i loved this story the first time it

.DG Hear i loved this story the first time it story the first time it was posted and even now please keep up the great writing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My opinion

As far as another sequel, I think let well enough alone

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A wonderful story

As far as another sequel, I also think let well enough alone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Heart breaker

I have spent quite a bit of time reading your stories. I can say I rarely read all submissions by an author unless they only have several. This story really is a heart breaker; both joy and anguish. In summation of this tale is the capacity to make one feel emotion. I definitely was all over the place with this tale. Thank you so much for posting and sharing your talent.

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
I hate death but you wrote it in beautifully

Ho hum what a bummer. But a semi happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I liked your ending.

Another really enjoyable story. It was fairly obvious that the protagonist and Cindy would get together. I'm not sure any other sequel would really fit. You're an excellent excellent author. Thanks for sharing.

[Gualterio]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Again, a lovely story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
A great, romantic story. I had tears at the funeral and don't consider myself sentimental.

It worked out well, I like my stories to work out well. I would really have liked the first sex scent between Ted and Cindy but that's just me. I am going to read the rest of your stories.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
that was great!

i enjoyed that, even with the problems it was a very sweet and loving story.

rdd1953rdd1953almost 13 years ago
To the bad mouths

I have read every story DG has written,if I had a bad comment I sure as hell wouldn't let him know, because he might quit entertaining us with his stories. He is one he'll of a story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DGH at his best

Great story. I read your recent story and clicked on your member page to check your other submissions which I missed and I found this one. Once again, I felt very satisfied that there are actual writers on this site. Otherwise, more than 70 per cent of the stories here are the kind you will just rush through it. But this was a special one. And all your other stories are. You can't rush even a single word of your stories. They just hold you to your seat like a good movie. I enjoy reading your stories and I hope you will keep on writing on this site.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
You are blessed

You are truly blessed with a great talent to interweave strong emotions with a great story. While this is a strange site to see stories of love I am finding that you and several other writers have made this a site to come to, often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Five

Couldn't quite give it a five, but it was certainly a four plus.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
im a fucking sucker

for love, happy endings and sometimes payback.

you get a 5 here.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
Reads Good the Second Time Around

I read this when it was first posted but came across it again today. Ending up with Cindy made a lot of sense and you could kind of see it coming, but that does not detract from the story at all. Interesting and erotic tale well told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

trully a moving storie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
feeling

if you can reaad this and not get choked up your dead.. well written and developed. damn good.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
AGE IS SO ARBITRARY

except for legality....consenters should never wonder or worry. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The arithmetic worked out well this way!

Five stars for the first story, and five more for the sequel--that's ten stars and that's what the tale of Ted and his adventure with older women deserve! A wonderful story from a wonderful storyteller!

drmrbludrmrblualmost 11 years ago
Numbers... just facts.

Facts and figures can be manipulated in any number of ways to prove your own view point. Feelings are not so easy to tabulate and averaged, let alone measure. After a certain age, the differences in age are minimal if you can get past how others may view your decisions. Sometimes the obstacles of fearing how others judge us allow us to let the best things life gives us get away and lose forever. This story shows that a deep inner strength is needed to hold onto the best parts of life. Thanks for the story and allowing differing perspectives reflect through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY!

Really good job. Had an idea where it was going when Cindy came in the picture, but still, very well written and well done the way you made it pan out. Thanks!

YaYa7YaYa7over 10 years ago
Great Story

You are a great Storyteller! Keep writing

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
The sequel worked for me -

Just the way it was -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Beautiful Story And Ending

All I can say is a thank you and that real love always wins out in the end.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
No Need

No need for another ending, although it was sad that Ellen had to die, having him marry Cindy was just perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Happiness

A happy ending that made sense and had real closure, thank you

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
WOWWWW

When I made my comments to chapter 1, I didn't realize there was a chapter 2! Boy was I glad to see a chapter 2 to this story!

Was really sad to see Ellen go the way she did but I understood. Then when Cindy and Ted got together it made the perfect ending. As is usual with DG HEARS stories!

Another GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DG great story

I read the first part and really enjoyed it

But the finish was what made this story great

thank you

write more feel good stories

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good

not much to add to the others here, it is a good story.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Second or third time

Still as good as the first. I lost my mother to the same disease. With her though it was a month and four days from onset to burial. This story brought me to tears. I met a similar couple with almost as huge an age difference. At the age of fifty one, she gave birth to triplets. One boy and two red headed girls. They are still together after thirteen years. Makes you wonder what the young couples are doing wrong to have such high divorce rates.

Mordant96Mordant96about 8 years ago
Two Kleenex boxes

You are the master. What a tender and sweet story. Except for Cindy's a-hole husband, all the players are decent human beings. Richard wasn't evil, he was just a politician; is that a redundant statement?

I'm always looking for a new gem from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
convoluted and

great story. You did good. Happy Valentines day...Scotty

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

What can I say, it is a good story. Thanks...

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
what a beautiful love story

age makes no difference if you love someone....happens all the time....so glad he was able to give Ellen the true love she deserved and to get involve with the kids and be a father figure to them....sad about her death but so glad Cindy loved him just as much and now they have a complete family especially with the new baby...and what a great dad he is to the lads unlike their wimp ass real father....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Apologies

Accidentally hit 1 star, decent story that I enjoyed reading and would have preferred 4 stars. Again my apologies if I brought down the overall rating.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

25 percent are not bad odds, it makes no sense to say that it is almost certain that she will die.

Trading a few months for the possibility of maybe 20 years more of life is a no-brainer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No need for anyone else to write an ending!

This ending was perfect.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
A BEGINING,,,A MIDDLE,,,,AN END

whatever the fillers are each good story must have them....THIS ONE DOES TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Someone told me once that age is just a number.

She was right, of course.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

It was obvious how the ending would turn out after reading the first chapter. That being said, you led your readers down and interesting and well written path full of emotion. Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wish

Wish age was just a number. Unfortunately real life shows u often that age does matter

msufanmsufanabout 5 years ago
No Alternate Ending

Another #5, from a guy who passes out very few. Glad I found you as an author. Keep up the good work!

Baddogie59Baddogie59about 5 years ago
I already knew how this would end

Great story and read.

I just had a gut feeling of how this story would end. Not sure why but I had a hunch.

It sadden me when I read it was cancer. My wife is battling cancer her self right now.

I was happy to see Cindy and him ended up married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nope

I like the ending just the way it is. Everything seemed to work out like it should between Ted and Cindy

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Touching Story

What a wonderful two part story. Of course, there was no other way it could end but one has to admire the way it was constructed and delivered! D G Hear, you write some really good stuff. 5*s.

Seizeya1Seizeya1over 4 years ago
Damn it!!

I could see it coming and you still got to me! No wonder I'm a huge fan. Keep 'em coming, and coming and coming.......

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Crap

My face is leaking. This is a wonderful story. So many emotions. Great

Work. 5

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5721 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Age Difference Previous Part
Age Difference Series Info

SIMILAR Stories