Age Gap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel all full? You need to hold onto that for me. I know how difficult it can be so I'm going to help you."

While making direct eye contact with me, she slid a plug inside of me, something she had clearly prepped while I was occupied.

"There, all sealed up. Now..."

She stared greedily at my hard cock.

"What to do with that."

She retrieved a case of something from the wall and returned to to her position between my legs. She leaned over my shaft and gave the tip a soft kiss while pulling down on my balls, making me harden for her. I groaned with pleasure. As I hardened, she slid a band around my member, holding my erection firmly in place and erect. She smiled as her glossy fingers slid down my length and to my inner thighs. Her eyes half closed in the ecstasy of control she had over my body.

"For this, I am going to need you to sit quite still for me. It's going to feel very different from anything you have ever felt, but I think you need to be cleaned out."

She took a metal rod from the table to her side, and began to cover it in lube. Delicately making sure that every part was covered thoroughly. She began to rub my tip in the same lube and looked me in the eyes.

"You know what I am about yo do, yes?"

I whined, thought the sounds were all but inaudible through my gag. Her rich laugh filled the room.

She grabbed me gently and began to slide the rod inside, looking very intently at her work. Never forcing, just sliding it down inside me. I wanted to scream. It wasn't a bad sensation just incredibly sensitive and overwhelming. I tried to shake free of my bonds and she held a little more firmly. The noises bubbled out of her mouth approvingly, sensually looking into my eyes as she let the rod slide all the way in.

I couldn't control myself or my feelings. It washed over me completely.

"Oh I love how much you try to squirm. It's good to see you in such...."

She chose her words very carefully.

"Helplessly uncontrollable."

She began to slide the rod in and out of my shaft, continuing to taunt.

"Is that too sensitive baby?"

My visible shudders indicating the affirmative.

"You know I am trying to help, take it for me sweetheart. Your holes look so good all filled up for me."

She stepped back to admire her handiwork, my holes all filled and violated by her. She circled me delicately touching my skin, as she came to my head and lay both of her hands on my cheeks, looking down on me.

"This is the proper way for a young man like you to be. I want you to think about how this feels. This is where you belong. In the capable hands of somebody who knows better than you."

She ran a hand through my hair, curling it around in one of my longer patches.

"Try to relax and take it all in. I won't be leaving you like this for too long, but this should help with your sensitivity."

She stayed there touching my upper body, enjoying her work, cooing gently as I twitched at her gentle caresses. This lasted a few moments, until she began to move back around to my other side.

She slowly removed the rod from my cock and placed it into a bin, I could only assume was for cleaning. She ran her hands up and down my body. She slid to my side and reached across me to where the plug was and gently pulled it out as well. A gentle relief filled my body as I began to expel the liquid. She massaged my stomach as I did so and rest her head on my arm, as if laying next to me, looking into my eyes.

"Oh, you are being so good for me, and now you are all open for our next phase of treatment."

She rubbed my body a little more and then returned to the foot of the table as I finished relieving myself.

"For the last phase of your treatment tonight we are going to use a milking machine. Do you know what that is?"

My eyes widened as she retrieved a large device from the wall that looked like a large penis pump.

"You're going to love this... at least at first. Now let's see how long you last after being all filled up. We need to get everything out."

She winked at me as she slid it around my cock and turned it on. The sensation was immediate.

12