Age Gap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What in the fuck," said the very much alive girl. She gave me the once over while sitting up on my bed.

"You must be Brad," she said coldly.

"No, I_."

"Don't fucking deny it," she said angrily, standing up to glare at me. Her stormy gray eyes gave me a look of disgust. "You just tried feeling me up just now, that's your M.O., taking advantage of unsuspecting girls."

"I'm not_."

"You think because you're rich and your daddy has some law officials in his pocket that you can get away with just anything," standing about a foot shorter than me, she started poking at my chest, "but you messed with the wrong family."

Before I could defend myself, she landed a solid punch to my jaw, and I felt my head snap back from the unexpected impact.

"Fucking hell," I yelled angrily, blocking her next attack, "I am not Brad damn it!" I took her slender wrist in my hands and pushed her against a wall, pressing my body over hers so she couldn't lash out with her legs.

"Do you go around just attacking any random person before getting your facts straight," I said, feeling adrenaline pumping through my veins. I have never been so close to hitting a woman in my life. She started fighting against me, her chest, rubbing against mine.

"Stop," I said talking quickly, "just listen okay...I saw you laying on my bed, it looked as if you weren't breathing so I tried to help...I am not Brad, I'm his roommate and really don't know what the hell you are talking about...so please...if I let you go, will you stop attacking me?"

The look in her eyes could freeze over an ocean, "Okay," she said reluctantly. I slowly let go of my grip and took a step back. She crossed her arms over her chest, making her shirt rise up and I caught a glimpse of skin before readjusting my gaze.

"Tell me," I said, "what did Brad do?"

*****

I felt anger slowly crawl up from the pit of my stomach to my throat as the girl, now known as Nina, recounted what Brad was up to. She said he was drugging girls at parties and taking advantage of them by taking nude and explicit photos of them in compromising positions and posting them to a private group chat. Several girls reported him to campus security and the police but the incidents were all covered up.

Nina was the older sister of one of the victims who while waking up found Brad taking a picture of her while groping her privates. Surprised that she gained consciousness he threatened her with the photos saying that if she said anything no one would believe her and to keep her mouth shut or she will be the one who will lose everything.

"We need to let someone know about this," I said slowly, feeling sick to my gut.

"There's no one," Nina said, holding back tears. "When I see Brad I will handle him, I fucking swear it."

"Listen," I said, "beating him will do nothing, we got to make sure he can never get away with what he's doing again."

"But...how?"

"Let me think about it and I get back to you," I said.

****

It took me six weeks to set my plan into motion. I confided in Brad about my identity as a Holbrooks and grew close enough for him to let his guard down. He eventually invited me to his little group chat where sixty other participants partook in the deviant activities. When I viewed the photos of several hundred girls in compromising positions, I felt like putting the son-of-a-bitch out of his misery. Instead, I screenshot everything and made my next step.

I used the Holbrooks name to contact a reporter in my city who recommended a peer that I could connect with who would be willing to take a risk to reveal the scandal. I also gathered enough information to prove that Brad's family paid for his admission into the school, freezing out opportunities for other applicants with greater academic merit.

It didn't take long for the stories to pick up traction and for the public to get outraged. Brad and his family came under quick fire and the school board had no choice but to expel him. His parents and the school went under an investigation and several school officials were laid off without pay. Charges were being filed against Brad and the other group chat members were being fished out.

*****

During this time, Nina and I became really close. She couldn't believe that I was able to expose Brad so quickly, I didn't tell her that I threatened the D.A. with evidence that she took bribes in order to obtain her seat and would expose her if she tried to cover anything up. The Holbrooks'name was much stronger than Brad's family and the D.A. knew that she was under hot water.

I learned a lot about Nina, she was a twenty-one-year-old bartender with a black belt in karate. Similar to me, she also liked to draw and she even won a Young Creatives award while in high school, and her piece was toured around 68 countries to be placed on exhibit. She had over twenty-three tattoos and counting and liked wearing skimpy clothes.

"You never told me why you decide to say screw it all and leave your town," she said, staring at me from behind the bar. It was after hours and she invited me to hang out with her while she closed up. I took a sip of my coke before answering.

"I needed to get away from the name you know," I said, feeling exposed. "I can't be who I am meant to with people telling me that I should be one way or the other."

"I get that," she said," but all of that money must be hard to walk away from."

"It was never mine," I said, taking another sip of my drink, "it was always used to control me, ya' know."

She stopped wiping down the counter to give me a hard stare.

"That power," she said gently, "you stopped me from doing something I would have surely regret, so don't think it's all negative."

I stared back at her, slowly nodding my head. I couldn't tell her how shitty I felt lording that power around like some sort of God, despite what good it did.

She winked at me before continuing to straighten up.

"Do you want to go back to my place tonight," she asked absentmindedly.

I wanted to say I was shocked, but I knew this was coming. She's been sending me hints for weeks and I decided not to act on them. Nina was a beautiful and kind girl, but I knew I didn't want to jump into another relationship without thinking, and I told her as much.

She threw her head back and let out a loud laugh. "You would think I was asking you to marry me," she said, letting out more chuckles. "Just come over and have a good time."

I looked at her, with her short skirt and sheer top and I felt my cock stir. "I don't have any condoms," I muttered, trying to find a reason to decline.

"I got plenty."

****

Nina's place was a small studio located a few blocks from the bar. It was surprisingly minimalistic, with a few select pieces of furniture, with her large bed being the centerpiece of the entire room. Slipping out of her heels she turned toward me and pulled at my arms, leading me toward the bed. She fell backward onto the bed and with a yank, I fell on top of her.

"You must know how hot you are," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me down for a hot and wet kiss.

So soft I thought as I felt her lips press against mine.

Her tongue explored my mouth expertly, and she started sucking on mine slowly. I couldn't stop the moan that ripped from my mouth.

So, sweet.

I felt my cock respond as she started moving her hips below me, grinding.

Am I finally doing this?

Despite all of my jerking sessions and the blow jobs I received from Amanda, I was still a virgin. It wasn't like I never thought about being with a girl but I only just yearned for one woman; Candice, although I knew that I couldn't hold out for something like that ... and Nina was so fucking hot.

"MMM," she moaned sexily, "I can feel how hard you are...but you play hard to get." She wrapped her legs around me while kissing down my chin to my neck. Her hot tongue flickered across my skin, setting me on fire.

"Touch me, Jackson," she begged.

I flipped on my back and pulled her on top of me. She straddled my hips, while I reached out to touch her breasts, but she slapped my hands away.

"No... start here," she said, reaching down to bring my hands to her face. "Look at me."

My eyes flew to her face as I caressed her soft, warm, cheek. Her hips were grinding against mine and I felt myself grow restlessly.

"Feels good right," she said, leaning down to kiss me again. I closed my eyes but felt the sting of a slap to the side of my ribs.

"What was that for," I asked.

"I said look at me," she said. "Don't take your eyes away for one second."

I stared at her as she took off her skimpy shirt and lacy bra. Her perky breast stood firm and nipples were straight out and were pierced. My hands reached out to touch.

"Keep your eyes on me, Jackson," she warned dancing away, she stood up to take off her skirt and panties. My eyes roamed her body, she was covered in so many tattoos and I found it extremely arousing.

She quickly straddled me again and started massaging her nipples, her head thrown back while she sat on me, grinding me with her hips.

"Are you looking, Jackson?"

"Yes," I said mouth dry.

"Good," she said, reaching her hand down to play with her pussy. She was completely shaved, except for a line of trimmed hair just above her mound. She rubbed her clit, while rocking back and forward against my hardness. I felt myself about to blow.

"My pussy is so wet Jackson," Nina moaned, "don't you like my tight wet pussy?"

I nodded my head.

Her hands started moving faster and faster, her hips rocking against me, her breasts started jiggling. She plunged two fingers into her wet dripping cunt. She pushed them in and out and was making all kinds of sexy sounds.

"I am about to cum," she said, her breathing catching. "Keep looking Jackson, keep looking at this juicy pussy."

I couldn't stop myself from looking if I tried.

"Oh, yesssssss," she screamed and I saw something I never saw before. She squirted all over my jeans, her hips convulsing as she sprayed all over me.

"Fucking..." My cock straining against I thought I was about to lose it.

Nina collapsed on my chest head under my chin.

"Nina," I asked, feeling my heart speed up.

No response.

"Hey..."

The only sound I could hear was her softly snoring.

Looks like I will be remaining a virgin tonight, I thought.

12