Age is Just a Number, Isn't It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands continued to shake as they moved down over her ass, and as they did they left a separated zipper in their wake. To maneuver her way through this, she had to instinctively pump out her chest toward Matt. When the zipper reached the end, she placed each hand around the top of the skirt, slipped her thumbs inside, and used the rest of her hand to cup over the top of the skirt and hold it on the outside. Matt could see her small hands at work. They were thin, and decorated beautifully with a bluish green nail polish at the tip of her fingers.

She pushed down slowly. She had never done anything like this with her other lovers, the four to be exact. But she suddenly felt the need to get undressed for Matt. To leave him with no doubt about what she wanted. To let him experience the desire in that moment that had been building inside her all night. Matt continued his gaze. He felt paralyzed except for the growing appendage between his legs and the sweat forming on his brow. If he wasn't sure he could go through with this before, he was never more certain of anything than he was right now.

Kaleigh slid her skirt down her legs slowly, and left in its wake Kaleigh's perfectly toned hips and legs, wrapped tightly in her white silk panties, along with the black nylons that fit snugly up to the top of her perfectly shaped thigh. Her panties had two thin straps connecting the front panel to the back, the sides left her entire upper thigh and hips exposed, and they didn't disappoint. The former track star had a muscular tone to her thighs and hips, and the contours of muscle could be faintly seen on her abs as well. When the skirt reached the floor, Kaleigh stepped out of it and placed it on the couch next to Matt. Matt could not believe his eyes.

Kaleigh's hands still shook as they reached down and slid one nylon off then the next. As expected, her shapely legs were beautiful. The shape of the panties, now alone on her lower body, accentuated the length and form of her legs and hips by their high cut. She nervously reached up to the clasp of her bra which conveniently sat in front between her breasts. As she undid the clasp the shoulder straps fell off her shoulders and she freed her breasts for Matt to see. The nipples were light pink and erect, surrounded by small round areolas. The breasts themselves were also creamy white with freckles. In a word, they were inviting.

Kaleigh took a deep breath. She smiled softly at Matt and reached up and tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear. She was timid and shy, beautiful and in control of her body. Her sexuality was emanating off of her in droves. The moonlight behind her shone around her body, giving Matt the appearance that she was in fact glowing in the night sky.

Her thumbs slid inside the two thin side straps of her panties and she pushed them down slowly. Moving her hips a little side to side to help them along, the panties slid to the veranda floor without much resistance. Kaleigh's neatly shaven pubic hair that stood at the top of her moistened lips was now on full display for Matt. The lips were pink and puffy, probably from all the arousal building up inside her. Kaleigh's hands moved timidly to her sides, and let her nakedness be there for Matt to absorb.

Matt was beside himself. He couldn't speak. He could only do the one thing he thought he could to show Kaleigh how much he cared for and respected her at this moment. He extended his hand and reached over to her hand that was resting limply by her side. He gently raised it, and pulled her toward him slowly. He pulled a little harder and lifted her when she reached the edge of the couch. He led her onto the couch, reaching his other hand to meet hers and lift her gently over him. She instinctively kneeled on the couch with one leg falling to either side of him.

As he pulled her closer to him, her torso was the first part of her body to meet his wanting lips. He left a soft wet kiss immediately on her abdomen, letting his hot tongue dart out to meet her soft skin. She let out a soft moan as he kept pulling her gently toward him. The closer she got, the higher up the couch she rose. She was straddling him and in all her sexual experience had never been in this sexual position. Her mind was in overdrive, is he really going to do this? She asked herself. Nobody has ever, oh my God, were the only words she could muster, even internally. She could feel her heart beating so hard it felt as though it would explode through her chest. Externally, her breath quickened as she let out soft audible gasps as Matt's lips explored her lower body.

Her four previous lovers were young and immature. Focused more on their own pleasure than on hers. She learned that with her beauty, the guys her age wanted to have her give them the night or nights of their lives. None of them cared about her desires or needs.

Matt's arms folded at his elbows as he placed both of her hands on the top of his shoulders. He moved his hand to her hips, continuing to leave soft wet kisses along Kaleigh's hips, and upper thighs. He could feel the heat of her body rise as his lips and tongue touched and licked her skin. He brought her hips toward his face, she found herself half standing on the couch, half kneeling into Matt's body, as her hands rested on his muscular shoulders. Matt's hands cupped Kaleigh's tight ass as he squeezed gently while bringing her moist lower lips toward his wanting mouth.

Kaleigh knew what was about to happen. She lifted one hand off Matt's shoulders and ran it through her hair while she gasped out loud. Matt opened his mouth and let his wet tongue meet her wet lips. She was on fire. He extended his tongue and slowly separated her lips. As his tongue rose inside her lips he tasted her sweet moistness and found her clit. He let the tip of his tongue tickle and tease it as his hands squeezed the cheeks of her ass bringing her closer to him.

She immediately screamed into the condo wall in front of her. The hand that was weaving through her hair found its way to her wanting breast and she squeezed it hard, pinching the nipple between her two fingers. "Holy fuck," she yelled as Matt's tongue mauled her pussy. It didn't take her long, as she quickly began to cum into Matt's mouth. She moaned and screamed louder than she ever had. The only thing to muffle her voice was the cool wall she rested her face against. "Fuck, I've never," she began, "oh my fucking God," she continued as her juices seeped out of her into Matt's mouth. His tongue, meanwhile, didn't let up. It flickered up, down, and between her lips. His own lips wrapped around her entire slit as he alternated between licking her slowly, thoroughly, and sucking hard as he let a stiffend tongue dart slowly inside her. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming," he heard her muffled scream as he felt sweat form on her skin under his hands. He sucked the entire orgasm out of her. As her orgasm subsided, she felt Matt pull her body down toward him. Metaphorically, her body physically descended as she descended from her climax.

She was spent. She lifted one leg over Matt and knelt, with her lower legs folded underneath her. She faced Matt from the side and moved her mouth to kiss him. The kiss was deep and passionate. She could taste the wetness from her orgasm on his mouth as she let her tongue penetrate his lips and dance with his tongue. Her hands rested on his muscular chest as Matt let his hands reach up and feel her perky breasts for the first time. His fingers gently pinched her erect nipples which sent a jolt through Kaleigh's body.

As their kiss broke, Kaleigh moved her hands to the top of Matt's shirt. They met at the top button and unfastened it slowly. Matt let his arms fall to his sides. She looked down at what she was doing, and Matt could see the desire and passion in her eyes, as she began to undress her new lover. Methodically, she moved from one button to the next. Her small hands worked meticulously, as they moved down his chest, they relieved one button at time from its duties of holding the shirt together. When she reached Matt's pants, she undid his belt and his pants. The contrast of Kaleigh's small hands maneuvering the belt through the loops of his pants and his buckle added to the intensity of what she was doing. The warm breeze carried in the sea air which filled the veranda with that familiar ocean scent.

Kaleigh didn't speak. She didn't smile or laugh. She focused. She could feel her need to take care of Matt intensify as she removed his shirt from his body. She pulled the shirt off his shoulders, and helped him lean forward so she could pull his arms through. The shirt was then carefully laid atop of her clothes. She ignored Matt's pants for a minute while she let her hands and fingers gently run through Matt's chest hair. The black and gray hair had offered a warm furry coat, which Kaleigh found herself enjoying. Matt moaned softly as Kaleigh's gently touch sent shivers through him.

She then moved her hands to Matt's zipper. Her hands started to shake again in anticipation of what she was going to do. There was no second guessing or doubting what was about to happen. She knew deep down, she wanted to reciprocate. Her small fingers held the zipper and pulled it down slowly. She could feel his erection through the pants and that made her own juices start accumulating between her legs again. With the zipper undone, Kaleigh put one hand on either side of Matt's hips and slid both his pants and boxers down his lower body. He helped her by gently lifting his hips. From the kneeling position on the couch, she lowered her body to help Matt's legs escape the pants entirely. Her breasts grazed Matt's erection and thighs which now sent waves of pleasure through Matt's body. Kaleigh held her position and removed Matt's socks.

Now completely naked, Matt could feel the warm ocean breeze caress his body as well. There was a coolness to it though as the air met some pockets of sweat that had formed around his body. He lifted one of his arms and gently placed it on Kaleigh's smooth back. Caressing it softly, Matt slid his hand up and down, then side to side along her skin. He then raised it into the back of her head and started twirling her thick mane through his fingers. Meanwhile, Kaleigh's hands slid up Matt's muscular legs, letting her nails lightly scratch his skin as they rose slowly up to their destination.

She moved her mouth down to meet her hands at Matt's 5" erection which was throbbing and had started to twitch. "Oh God," Matt moaned as he felt her warm hands on his shaft for the first time. He thought he might cum right there but didn't. Her mouth moved lower and opened as it approached the head of his cock. With hand wrapped around his shaft, Kaleigh held Matt's cock up to her mouth as her tongue and lips met the tip. Her other hand had braced itself on his lower abdomen. Matt gently guided Kaleigh's hair away from her face, so he could get a glimpse of what this bombshell was doing to him. Her mouth willingly took in Matt's erection and she slowly let it slide up and down his hard shaft. Each time up she let her tongue swirl around the tip as she sucked gently. Matt could hear her slurping, as she moved enthusiastically over his cock. She had given her other lovers oral, but this was different. This was mutual.

Matt felt his pre cum leak out into Kaleigh's welcoming mouth. He moved his hands to her body and guided her way from his cock. He looked again deeply into her wanting eyes and kissed her on the mouth. He tasted himself on her tongue and lips while guiding her hips over his body. Kaleigh's body was somewhat limp and she gave into Matt's guidance, slowly lifting one leg over his torso, gliding her soft hands through his chest hair again. She willingly spread her legs for him, and as her hands rested on his shoulders, Kaleigh could feel Matt's hands reach down to her pussy and feel the wetness as he gently caressed and separated her lips. He reached down further to his cock and held it up to her lips that dripped her moistness.

With one hand on his throbbing cock and the other on Kaleigh's hip, Matt guided her down and let his cock slowly penetrate. Together, they moaned loudly as their bodies became one for the first time. Matt's hands were now on each side of her hips, as he guided her up and down his shaft. Kaleigh could feel Matt fill her insides and she tilted her head back in ecstasy. Matt pushed himself up into her, letting his hands glide up and down her sides. At the same time, Kaleigh could feel Matt's mouth move over her sensitive nipples, licking and sucking each one as his tongue swirled over them, flicking them. She could feel waves of small orgasms release inside her, and she moaned louder with each one. His erect muscle gliding up and down the silky walls of her vagina. Matt moaned with her as he reacted to the tightness of her pussy wrapped around the sensitive skin of his hard cock. Kaleigh leaned forward and slapped her hands against the cool wall of the condo, her head trailed and thrusted forward as her hair flipped forward over her face. "Oh good fucking God," she screamed as another wave of orgasms rippled through her body. Matt's body gyrated. He felt his cock twitch and cum shoot out the tip into Kaleig's welcoming vagina. "Fucking God, I'm cumming, he yelled along with Kaleigh.

As they both descended from the peak of their arousal, Kaleigh brought her mouth to Matt's and they kissed passionately. She could feel his erection recede out of her along with his cum. The warm oozing liquid was a gentle reminder of how she made him feel. The passionate kiss Matt felt from Kaleigh, did the same for him. Her tongue was the aggressor now, as it penetrated his mouth and danced freely with his tongue. She separated for a moment, to collect her breath and feel his heavy breathing on her lips. She tilted her head toward him, letting her forehead touch his. Her wavy strawberry blond hair fell unevenly over both their faces. Matt's hands gently glided up and down her smooth back. Kaleigh let one hand fall to Matt's shoulder as the other met his cheek and softly caressed his smoothly shaven face.

As he caught his breath, Matt whispered, "Kaleigh, that was simply the best sex I have ever had." Then he gently pulled her head down and placed a soft nurturing kiss on her forehead. Where this kiss landed, and how Matt did it, sent another wave of shivers through her body. She looked deep into his eyes, "I'm so glad we met tonight Matt, I've never felt anything like this before, you were amazing," She then softly placed a warm kiss on his cheek.

"Come to bed with me," he finally said and with that last invitation, the couple rose from the couch, held hands lovingly and walked into his bedroom. She wouldn't be needing the second room this weekend, she thought as they curled up into his queen size bed naked. Matt laid on his back and opened his arm inviting Kaleigh to curl up with him. She instinctively accepted and rested her head gently on his chest. One hand laying flat next to her face, lightly fingering his chest hair, the other folded between her breasts along his side. Matt followed her cue and wrapped one of his muscular arms around her naked back, resting his hand up in the nape of her neck, gently playing with her hair. He brought his other hand to hers and gently caressed the top of her hand.

Despite their gap in age, Kaleigh and Matt felt their comfort with each other grow by the minute in this next phase of their intimacy. Kaleigh closed her eyes in the strong warmth of Matt's embrace. "Thank you so much, Matt. I don't mean just the sex, though it was the best I've ever had. This was a truly wonderful night, I'm so happy with you right now, and I'm more happy that I walked into that bar."

"Kaleigh, you are one special young woman. I feel so close to you right now, and you're right, it is more than just the spectacular sex. I feel more connected to you right now than I ever had with anyone before. Thank you for showing up tonight and being you."

Matt followed those last words with another soft gentle kiss to the top of her forehead. He felt her hand move away from his chest for a moment, and then return. He closed his eyes. Kaleigh had to wipe away a small tear. An overwhelming sense of joy overcame her. She closed her eyes with him and felt the cadence of her breath match his as they fell asleep.

The end.