Age is Only a Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gently lifted her and started for her bedroom. As we entered her bedroom, I felt her entire body shaking. I very gingerly set her down on her bed, and sat next to her.

"You know, kiddo, I'm not going to pressure you into doing anything you're not comfortable with."

"You must think I'm a silly old lady."

"Only one of those, as I know you are not silly, nor are you old. I do know you are a lady, in every sense of the word."

Silently, we stood, and started undressing ourselves. I let her use the bathroom, first, then I went inside. When I returned, she was curled up on her side, fast asleep. Grinning, I gently got into my side, turning away and just listened to her gentle breathing.

Just laying next to her, was enough for me, as a start.

Sometime during the night, I turned facing her back, and snuggled next to her soft, warm body. I ran one hand slowly up and down her arm, as she slept. I leaned over and kissed her ear, hearing a soft hum from her. Another kiss on her ear, as my hand moved around her arm cupping her fairly large breast.

Feeling her nipple harden, I moved from her ear and kissed her neck. As my hand gently rubbed her now very hard nipple, my manhood started to awaken, too. Pressing against her nightgown, I heard a soft, "in your dreams, cowboy"

Moving my hand to the bottom of her nightgown, and raising it up, I slowly moved my hand around in front. Feeling her already damp bush, one finger found its way inside her very wet sex.

As my finger moved in and out, my cock began moving towards its target. She leaned forward, a bit allowing me easy access to my desired target.

Sliding inside, I could feel her body already shaking, as she whispered for me to go easy, as it had been quite a while since she had done "this". I did recall she was widowed nearly five years ago.

Moving her on top of me, she started up and down like a woman possessed. My God she was hot! It had been a while for me, too, and way too soon, I emptied my load deep inside of her very wet sex.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, Steve," she breathed. "Fucking amazing!"

She just laid her head on my chest, catching her breath.

I looked into her eyes, and whispered, "you're amazing, kiddo."

Going back to bed, after a quick cleanup, she laid in my arms, running her hand over my muscled chest.

"So, Steve, am I to assume my age doesn't bother you?"

"Nope, does mine bother you?"

Laughing, we both couldn't wipe the silly grins off our faces.

We fell back to sleep, but I was awakened feeling a very warm mouth over the head of my growing cock. Up and down, very slowly, with one hand cupping my nuts. I moved her around, so I could duplicate her actions, with her very thick bush right over my probing tongue.

Finding her very large clit, I was soon rewarded by some very sweet nectar. While not being a squirter, her body let me know just how much it appreciated my tongue.

Slowly rolling her onto her back and moving between her legs, I ran my very hard manhood up and down her quivering slit, and entered her cauldron of heat.

As I picked up speed, her hands started gripping each of my shoulders with a surprising amount of force. I just couldn't get enough of this woman, who had been such a supportive person over these past few months.

Blowing my load deep inside of my new best friend, we laid, panting, with my cock remaining on high alert. Slowly, I started moving in and out, again, until Bonnie whispered, you'd better stop, I'm more than a little sore, down there.

Easing myself our of her pleasure spot, we just looked at each other, with her laying in my arms.

"You're not mad about having to stop, are you?"

"Not a chance. I understand that we need a slow buildup."

Back at work, we both we the target of some well meaning ribbing. I hadn't felt this good in quite a while.

My job was going great. My daughters were over the moon happy, and safe. And my longtime friendship with Bonnie, turned into a fantastic sexual activity.

We started discussing getting my kids and her grandkids together, maybe for a picnic and barbecue. I met her younger daughter who had two little boys, 4 and 2 years old.

I do have to admit, my parents were just a bit concerned about the age difference, but after meeting Bonnie, they seemed to accept how well we were doing in our relationship.

I started to think about moving my girls back in with me. As they we about to start the third and first grades, they were requiring less close supervision, and seemed to be maturing very well.

They did keep in touch with their mother, who was back at work, at a different gym. As she was living in a small studio apartment, she didn't have room to have the girls, overnight. We all understood, and my girls even suggested a "camp out" using sleeping bags on her floor. I told them all that was a possibility, when their mother thought she would be ready for them.

It seemed to me, that Fay just wasn't ready to accept motherhood, after nearly feeding my daughters to a known pedophile. She needed a jolt of self confidence, that I just couldn't give her. Whether or not Heather and Hailey would give that jolt was yet to be decided. They did enjoy the daytime outings they shared, on her days off.

As long as it was just the three of them, I was OK with these get togethers. Bonnie helped convince me to allow them.

As my girls settled in, living in my house, we had several family dinners with Bonnie's kids and grandkids. It was at one of these outings, when her kids came up to me and asked when was I going to propose to their mother.

It was almost eight months since we began our now serious relationship, so I had to stop and ask myself, what am I waiting for.

As my girls and her grandkids were playing, I took her to the far side of my yard, looked her square in her eyes, and quietly asked if she would be my wife.

Throwing her arms around my neck, her squeals of delight were all the answer I needed.

When we rejoined the group, we both made the announcement. Her family was extremely happy, and my girls were getting an instant extended family.

Hailey came up to us and asked if we were going to have more kids. It was all I could do to stop my laughter, as Bonnie told her that just wasn't possible. Hailey accepted her answer without any further comments.

We now had a wedding to plan, and realized it would be fairly soon. My parents, who had become very close with Bonnie's entire family were excited to have three generations added to their lives. Our entire department were overjoyed at our announcement.

Just three weeks later, in our back yard, we were married by the Chaplain of our Sheriff's department.

As our big night was coming to a glorious end, I heard my phone 'ping' and saw a text from Fay with a smiley face and the one word: Congratulations!

Just as we were going to celebrate our 7th anniversary, my girls, now both approaching high school, had something to tell us, after a day long visit with their mother.

"Dad, please don't be angry, but mom has someone living with her."

"Oh, did you meet him?"

"Uh, dad, its a her, not a him," Heather said.

"Are you two OK with that?"

"Dad, they are really cute together, and mom told us they have known each other for almost six months."

I knew she had moved into a larger apartment, but never asked anything more about it.

The next evening, I got a call from my ex, and after a very cordial greeting, she very softly asked if I would have any objections to the girls spending a weekend with her and Amanda, her girl friend, as she called her.

Since I had the phone on speaker, Bonnie just looked at me with two thumbs up, so I did ask if she talked about this with the girls.

"Yes, Steve, they really get along with Amanda, and she with the girls. I definitely wanted you to know, so everything is above board."

"I'm OK with this, and I'm glad you've found someone to share your life with."

Just two weeks later, Detective Smithers called from the Charlotte area, telling me that he had a man in custody for assaulting Marcus Greenwood. It seems as if this man came home the previous evening and caught Greenwood trying to get the man's ten year old daughter into his car. This man got his daughter away from him, grabbed a knife from his pocket, and cut Greenwood's balls off!

I asked if Marcus survived, and was told he did, but the doctors hoped he'd never attack little girls, again.

I just smiled, and never told my ex about the call.

I allowed my wife and her family to throw me a fairly large 40th birthday party, the next year, so two years later, we did a huge 60th for Bonnie.

Along with our 10th anniversary, two years later, my darling wife decided to retire. After all, she was 62, had been with the Department 35 years, and just felt it was time.

For those of you who were wondering, our sex life was still very, very active. We both admitted, we were still adventurous, but with a 17 year old and a nearly 16 year old having many sleepovers, both home and away, our timing had to be perfected. I still was the 'cop' dad that worried about his little girls, and it took all of my wife's ability to make me realize they were young ladies, not little girls.

My ex and Amanda actually got married, and I marvelled at the change in her. I guess her lengthy period of poor choices on men just might have changed her, but in retrospect, I just think she finally found the right person.

Starting our second ten years of marriage, I had to admit finding the very best person, not only to help me get over my first marriage, but changing from a great work friend, to my best friend.

All I had to do is convince myself to trust my daughters to make wise life choices. I remember telling them they couldn't date until they were 30, but that changed, right after each of them started high school.

No wonder my hair started turning gray, just after turning 40.

I survived each of their first dates. I must admit to telling each boy they dated that I was armed to the teeth, which Bonnie would always poo poo, this, telling them all I was just a big bag of wind.

God, we made a great team. Ten years after my horrible divorce, Bonnie and I did invite Fay and Amanda to our house, and enjoyed a very nice evening, together.

I never thought that would happen, but I guess this old dog learned a few new tricks. I guess having a very loving wife changed me more than I could have ever imagined.

12