Age of Aquarius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick glance around the group confirmed all of them were excited by the prospect.

"That would be amazing, thank you Miss Reese!" Erin beamed. They were all floating on the words of praise from their teacher.

Miss Reese left and they quickly huddled, agreeing to one extra practice after school to do a final polish before their performance was recorded for posterity.

Erin grabbed Tom in a hug and pulled him close, whispering "Thank you Tom" in his ear.

He felt his cock throb against the leg of the jeans that were pressed against her. He wondering she could feel it. He got his answer when she chuckled quietly and pulled him closer.

Then they scattered, spreading like leaves on the wind as they raced to their next class.

---

After the final class bell rang, they assembled at the usual practice room -- eager to add a final flourish to their routine. But their plans were dashed when they opened the door to discover a crew of students already practicing singing.

"We reserved this -- get out!" the leader of the group yelled at them. They retreated to the hall.

"Crap. I didn't even think about booking a room," Erin said in a frustrated tone. A quick review of other rooms found them all occupied -- choir had a big performance next week and everyone was preparing. A note of despair began to resonate among them.

"I guess we could go to my house to practice," Ashley offered.

"Really? That would be awesome," Erin said in a tone of relief.

They soon piled into Ashley's car and were off. The route led them into a nice neighborhood with impressive houses set off from the street by well-manicured lawns.

"This one is ours," Ashley remarked as they pulled into the driveway. "I don't know why I didn't suggest it earlier -- my parents are out of town this week so we have the place to ourselves."

Entering the front door, they found themselves in a long hallway leading back to a kitchen in the rear of the house. French doors to their right opened up onto a lavish dining room and carpeted steps led up to the a second floor.

They trooped back to the kitchen, an open, well-lighted room with a tiled island. Ashley opened up the refrigerator, surveying the group for drink requests.

"They left me plenty of groceries. I think I could last a month on this stuff," she shared.

Robert and Tom had Cokes, Ashley a seltzer, and Erin snagged a bottle of water.

"I don't think there is really a place big enough to practice insides, so maybe we should just use the backyard?" Ashley suggested.

The back door led out onto a nice lawn, encircled by a brick patio. In the corner there was a hot tub covered by a wood gazebo. Robert let out a low whistle and Tom was inclined to agree.

After the shock wore off, the group got down to business. Using a portable stereo to play the music, they again worked their routine. A few tweaks here, a few tweaks there -- after an hour the act was set and they knew it.

Returning to the kitchen, they snacked on chips and salsa as they discussed what else needed to be done.

"Honestly, I think it is perfect and I don't want to overthink it. But I do have an idea of what we could do instead," Erin initiated. She pulled a DVD from her bag, revealing a recording of the musical they had been working on for weeks. "We need to find a way to get our mind off things and avoid any nerves."

They restocked on drinks and made their way into the spacious living room next to the kitchen. It had wall-to-wall shag carpeting and a large, plush blue sectional couch. Ashley dropped the disc into the player and they all settled in on the couch to watch. Ashley was on the one end, with Robert next to her. Erin came next, with Tom on the opposite end, his legs laid out on the sectional.

Despite putting in dozens of hours practicing the song, Tom realized he knew little of the actual plot. He was quickly pulled into the story of the group of young radicals protesting the Vietnam War, doing drugs, and experimenting with free love. About halfway in, he noticed that Ashley had snuggled up against Robert and Erin was now positioned firmly against him. He shifted his arm, and was gratified when Erin snuggled in closer, turning her body to rest her face on his chest as they continued to watch the screen.

As the movie continued, each couple remained in close contact -- feeding on the sexual energy of the film. Tom's hand stroked Erin's back and her side. Erin brought her hand up to gently rub Tom's chest. He moved his up to begin stroking her hair and she sighed appreciatively. Looking over, Tom saw Ashley and Robert sneaking kisses every so often before going to back to watch the movie.

At the conclusion of the first act, the actors on screen shed their clothes to dance and sing in a whirl of naked bodies. The sexual energy inside the living room swelled. Tom felt his own member stiffen inside his pants. With Erin lying fully against him it was impossible to hide and he wondered how she would react. He was surprised when she shifted slightly to bring her hand over his cock -- rubbing him through the cloth. He brought his head down to groan softly in her ear. She smiled in response and continued the attention until the scene ended.

When the story hits its tragic, climatic peak, Tom was surprised to feel Erin snuffling against him. As it ended she lifted her face and he saw her eyes misty and watery. Looking over, he saw it had had the same impact on Ashley.

"Oh my God, I can't believe Claude died!" Erin gushed.

"Yeah, that was so sad," Ashley added.

"Uh, yeah, what a sad ending," Robert echoed -- trying to show sensitivity.

"I really liked it," Tom offered up sincerely. "Thanks for bringing it, Erin."

"You're welcome," Erin replied. "And thanks for being a great pillow." She lifted up her lips to give him a quick kiss before climbing off the couch.

"I was probably going to heat up something my parents left me, but I have money to get a pizza delivered if y'all want to sick around," Ashley offered.

A quick nod of heads and some calls home to say they were working late on a project sealed the deal.

The pizza was ordered and they returned to the living room to wait, spreading out on the couch and the carpeted floor.

"This is definitely been the most fun group project I've been part of," Robert volunteered.

"Totally. We should buy Miss Reese a present or something," Ashley added. "I'm just nervous we won't do as well tomorrow as we did today."

"Oh, I think there are some ways to distract ourselves," Erin said suggestively from her position lying on the floor. She rolled up to her hands and knees and began gyrating her upper legs and butt suggestively. The others tittered nervously, each watching her movements closely. Erin lay back down on her side, using her arm to prop up her head as she smiled and looked up at them innocently. It only heightened the sexual tension she had introduced in to the room.

"Do you think you could really live like that, like they did in the movie as a tribe?" Tom asked, trying to steer themselves onto safer ground.

"I thought it was pretty interesting," Erin replied. "I was thinking about how brave you would need to be to put total trust in a bunch of strangers. To decide you were going to live by your own rules."

"It was pretty wild," Robert added. "Like the part where they were all talking about who they would sleep with that night."

"Seemed like kind of fun to me," Ashley chimed in, clearly surprising the rest of the group. "I don't see why it would be so hard to do that unless you really fell in love with someone."

Tom, his attempt to shift the topic unsuccessful, wondered what it would be like to have sex with multiple people. He still could barely wrap his mind around what is was going to be like with one person, let alone a buffet of partners to choose from. His prick grew stiff yet again, demanding attention as a series of fantasies ran through him mind.

"I think I'd like it, learning from each other; feeling free to experiment," Erin commented, moving closer to where Tom was seated on the couch. Without another word, she stood and held out her hand in an invitation. He rose, taking her hand in his. She gently pulled him to her and they embraced in a hug. She caught his eye, reading his reaction closely and then brought her lips to his.

Tom closed his eyes, falling into the deep kiss. Her soft lips explored his. Shivers ran down his spine and the knot in his stomach tightened and then loosened as he lost himself in the sensation. After a few seconds, she pulled back -- her eyes expressing her enjoyment and satisfaction in the moment.

Tom, self-conscious again, turned to see Ashley and Robert both sitting on the couch studying them intently. Their looks indicated fascination and approval. But now caught in their voyeurism, the two turned to each other and began a kissing session of their own.

Erin's hand brought Tom's face back to her own, and they renewed their physical connection. Rougher and then softer, they explored each other slowly. Erin ran her tongue along Tom's lips and he returned the favor. As they made out they slid to the carpeted floor, Tom lying partially on top of Erin. His hands began softly stroking her thighs, arms, and back, eliciting sighs of approval. Erin's hand came up to play with Tom's brown locks.

The soft smacks of kisses rose from the couch next to them as Robert and Ashley engaged in explorations of their own. Breaking their kiss, Tom and Erin each snuck a quick glance at the other couple. Robert had moved to kneel on the couch over Ashley and had one hand planted firmly on her breast as they continued to make out. Erin smiled and nodded her approval to Tom.

Tom hesitantly brought a hand up to feel her modest breasts through her ribbed t-shirt. A plum colored, satin bra strap revealed what was underneath. Tom gasped in excitement as years of anticipation and imagination became reality. He gently squeezed the soft flesh and felt the nub of her nipple under the cloth. Erin groaned in appreciation and they renewed their oral connection.

With her encouragement, Tom began his exploration in earnest. He felt along the smooth contours under and over the breast, circling his hand as he charted the new territory. He shuddered in surprise as Erin brought one of her hands down to stroke his inner thigh. In his pants, his cock had become an angry divining rod, twitching in response as it sought out direct attention.

Tom switched his attention to her other breast, wondering if he would find a difference between the two as her hand continued to work the sensitive regions near his groin. Suddenly Erin pulled back from their kissing and brought a hand up to his chest to push him away slightly. His confusion was soon allayed as she sat up enough to reach behind herself and unclasp her bra. She pulled it free from under her shirt and tossed it aside.

"That's better," she sighed, her voice heavy with anticipation.

While she was busy, Tom glanced over at Robert and Ashley on the couch. The two had progressed much further in their sexual journey. Ashley's shirt and bra were cast aside, as was Robert's shirt. He had one of her breasts cupped in his hand and was lightly kissing and licking its nipple. She clearly loved it. Robert's pants were unzipped and a few tufts of pubic hair were exposed. Ashley's hand worked his unseen member and both were softly whispering expressions of pleasure to each other. They looked up, focusing on Tom's attention. Each smiled back in affirmation that they liked to be watched. Ashley thrust her chest out further, giving Tom more of a show as Robert began an enthusiastic assault on the other breast.

Returning his attention to Erin, Tom and her both sank down again to the carpet in a renewed kissing session. His hands ventured up her shirt, encountering her naked breasts. With hesitant fingers, he softly stroked the soft skin and tight nipples. Erin crooked her arm around his head and pulled Tom in closer. His hand pulled tight against her chest, he grabbed her more firmly -- softly kneading the tender flesh. She groaned loudly and pushed her hips firmly up into him.

They continued this for several minutes, Tom groping her and Erin thrusting softly against his thighs. The sexual tension of the four young bodies exploring each other was punctuated by their collective groans, sighs, and gasps of pleasure. Tom decided to venture further, lifting himself up and moving his hand to pull up Erin's shirt -- exposing her to the room. He paused, stupefied by the perfect apple-sized mounds with small, red nipples pointing towards him. Erin smiled back at him and brought her hand up to begin tugging at his belt and waistband. She succeeded, pulling the pants and boxers down in one motion. He gasped and shuddered as her hand came down firmly around his freshly exposed dick.

Coming to, Tom plunged his lips down to kiss each nipple in turn. Erin giggled in pleasure, exploring his prick with her hand as she grasped and rubbed it slowly. Tom's shuddering continued as he experienced the first hand job in his life.

Ding-dong.

The front door bell broke the mood like an ice-bucket bath. Erin's hand came off Tom's cock at the speed of light and he quickly backed away for her prone body. Ashley and Robert came apart, furtively searching around for how to cover their nudity -- his stiff dick still poking through the gap in his pants.

Suddenly, Ashley laughed.

"It's the pizza guy," she explained. Everyone broke into fits of laugher. Ashley looked around to get dressed.

"It's ok, I've got it," Erin offered, pulling her shirt back down and running her fingers through her hair.

"Oh great, I left the money on the kitchen counter," Ashley directed. Erin hopped up and departed to get the pizza.

Ashley and Robert remained seated on the couch, now apparently in no hurry to get dressed. Robert put his arm up over the top of the couch cushions, sliding it down behind her head. Ashley brought her hand up Robert's thigh, quickly moving it back towards his hard penis. Her eyes met Tom's and with a quick glance, directed him to sit down on the couch on other side of her.

Tom did as she directed, rising and taking a seated position next to her. Robert lifted his hand to begin playing with her hair as Ashley brought her lips to Tom's, kissing him for the first time. The stayed connected for a few moments, before she rotated her neck to begin frenching Robert. Tom groaned as she brought her other hand down to begin stroking his still exposed cock. Looking over, Tom saw her other hand working Robert's stiff member.

Tom surprised himself as he let out a low growl and brought his mouth down to attack Ashley's ample bosom. She emitted a thrilled laugh, and then released Robert and brought her hand up to guide his mouth down to her other breast. Once he had found the target, she resumed working both boys in unison with her hands. A collective series of groans began to arise from the group.

"Well, I leave for a minute and things get super interesting," Erin's words startled them. She was leaning against the door jam, as if she had been watching for a while. She lifted up the pizza box she was holding, "How about we eat this before it gets cold?"

The three on the couch began to separate, looking around for the lost pieces of clothing.

"Oh, no need for that. Ashley, do you think your parents would mind if we ate naked in the dinning room?" Erin asked.

"Probably not any more than the rest of the nasty things their little girl is getting up to," Ashley faux confessed. They all laughed in response.

"Cool," said Erin, putting the pizza box down on a side table. She shed her shirt, pants, and undies in short order. Despite her small frame, she stood exuding confidence. A small whisper of reddish blond hair remained untrimmed on the skin above her pussy.

Robert looked over at Tom, grinned, and dropped his own pants and underwear the rest of the way. Stepping free, his meat swung free surrounded by a healthy patch of pubic hair.

Ashley finished the job, stepping out of her skirt and dropping her bikini cut briefs to reveal bare pussy lips. She put her hands on her hips, inviting them to take in the view. Robert wolf whistled his appreciation.

The group all turned to Tom, the last one adorned with clothes. He gulped. Even with his erect penis exposed, he hesitated. Then he again made eye contact with Erin. Her expression said it all: are you going to do this or not?

He took in a deep breath, and in a hurried manner pulled off his shirt, pants, and underpants. They stood gazing at each other for a minute, marveling that they were acting out another scene from the musical.

"Let's eat!" Erin suggested enthusiastically.

The group trouped off to the dining room, Ashley making a brief detour to grab plates. The dining room table was a long, glass one with black, wrought iron chairs. At Erin's suggestion, the girls sat on one side and the boys the others. They dug into pizza slices, happily eating as they grinned goofily at eating in the nude.

Both the boys and the girls ate hungrily in silence, eager for the next activity to follow -- whatever that might be. Ashley broke the spell, reaching her bare leg forward to begin playing with Robert's foot and lower leg. The movement caught everyone's eye, soon leading to the recognition that the bare genitals of the members of the opposition gender sitting across from them were easily viewable through the clear table. Exploring eyes turned into roving toes and soon eight legs were freely roaming under the table, making contact with their counterparts across the way. The pizza was forgotten as the four resumed their extracurricular activities.

The growing chorus of sighs and gasps ceased as Ashley to address the group, "Ok, I'm going to clean up this pizza."

Tom, affected by the excitement of the moment, heard his own voice say, "Hey Ashley, I saw that hot tub outside. Any chance we could get in it?" All eyes turned to Ashley.

"Fuck yeah we can, I haven't been maintaining it all week for nothing," Ashley responded enthusiastically. "Let me take care of these and grab some towels. Meet you out there."

She grabbed the plates and box, taking them into the kitchen. The rest of the tribe piled out of the house, a naked band headed over to the gazebo. The boys removed the cover and they plopped in.

For a few moments they simply relaxed in the steaming water, letting their bodies adjust to the warmth. The boys occupied two adjacent corners. Erin sat in the middle of the opposite bench leaning against the wall of the Jacuzzi, the tops of her breasts exposed above the water and an occasional nipple peaking out as she adjusted her position.

The calm was broken by her sultry smile and she beckoned them to join her. The boys eagerly surged across the small tub, coming to a stop with each pressed against her from the side. She kissed them each in turn. Tenderly at first, and then quickly with more passion. Erin's hands found their stiff pricks hidden under the water and began jerking them firmly. The boys groaned in response.

Robert brought his face down, attacking her ear and neck with kisses and nibbles. Tom quickly followed suit. Erin laughed gleefully, reveling in their attention. Her hand worked them harder. Robert grabbed her breast, pulling the nipple above the water line and began devouring it with his mouth. Tom returned to Erin's mouth as their tongues explored each other's in an extended lip lock. After a few minutes the boys alternated, with Tom attached to Erin's other breast and Robert and her engaged in a deep kissing session.

Ashley's return interrupted the three's play session.

"Sorry, I was enjoying watching from the window, but then I couldn't stand being left out any more," she declared from the edge of the tub -- unnoticed until her voice broke through the sounds of pleasure.