Age of Aquarius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly self-conscious again, the three parted back to their respective walls in the tub. Ashley hopped in as well -- making it the two girls on one side and the two boys on the other.

"You know what I would like to see," Ashley remarked to Erin, who was recovering from the activities of the last few minutes. "I want to see how each of these guys like to touch themselves."

"Yeah, that would be pretty hot," Erin responded enthusiastically. The girls turned to the boys, their eyes inquiring whether their request would be obliged. Robert and Tom looked at each other nervously, uncertain whether the other would take this step. Then Robert shrugged and Tom nodded back in agreement. The girls let out an excited squeal, squirming in their seats for the show to begin.

Tom swallowed and put his hand in the water, bringing it down to close around his dick. He began tugging, using the familiar pattern, looking back at the girls to gauge their reactions. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Robert doing the same.

"Oh no, we need a real show," Erin challenged them. "Hop up there on the edge."

Again the boys collected themselves, offering themselves up in a much more vulnerable position as they rose out of the water to expose themselves to the group. More tentatively, each brought their hands in place to begin working their member. Gasps of approval came out of the girls as the boys each stroked themselves. Tom moved his hand up and down his pink prick as Robert firmly palmed his black rod.

At first they were nervous, gingerly playing with themselves for the first time in front of an audience. But the girls' intense interest and active encouragement steeled their courage and they began their efforts in earnest. Tom's hand worked up and down, with a flourish of a twist when he came up to the tip. Balancing carefully, Robert brought his other hand down to begin stroking and tugging his balls.

The girls hooted and cheered in response. The boys began to pant, reaching a state of deep arousal that brought their minds into autopilot as they followed the familiar path of how to get themselves off. As the intensity grew, the girls grew quiet -- taking in the scene of the boys pushing themselves towards climax. They murmured a few inaudible things to each other and then sat in silence.

"Do you want us to come?" Robert grunted through his teeth, not breaking pace as his eyes were fixated on Ashley's.

"Oh, I'm not sure that's necessary," Erin replied, her own vision captivated by a nude Tom as he lewdly masturbated for her. She rose and waded through the water towards them, Ashley rising to join her. The boys slowed their speed, uncertain what was to come next. Ashley and Erin made eye contact, and without a word, Ashley grabbed Robert's hand and Erin grabbed Tom's. Exiting the tub silently, they lightly toweled off and the two couples walked back to the house hand in hand.

"Bye, see you guys in a bit," Ashley said, leading Robert by the hand through the house towards the stairs to the second floor. Erin and Tom were left alone in the kitchen.

Erin, Tom's hand in hers, took him to the living room. Once there, she guided him down to the carpeted floor -- pushing his chest with her hand until he was laid out on his back, hard prick pointing towards the ceiling. Carefully, Erin slid her own naked body down into a seated position, her face facing his toes. Her soft pubic hair rubbed against his chest, the new sensation thrilling Tom to his core. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled encouragingly down at Tom. Leaning her head and torso forward, she grabbed his waiting cock in her hand. Without another word, she brought her lips to its crown and began generously licking and sucking the tip. Tom gasped as he experienced his first blowjob.

After a few seconds, his mind came down far enough to see that Erin had lifted herself slightly off him chest -- presenting her naked sex just inches from his face. Her small, pink asshole was clearly visible inches from the lips for her pussy still clinging together. Without another thought, Tom brought his face the final inches forward -- placing his mouth on her soft sex.

The scent intoxicated his nose and he felt his cock twitch in excitement inside Erin's mouth. She let it go with a pop, turning to mutter back at him, "Mmm, yes. Eat me."

Gingerly, Tom explored Erin with his lips and tongue. They ran from the now wet entrance to her snatch up to the hidden button of her clit. Erin continued sucking him, now working her small mouth down to take the top several inches of his cock inside her before pulling back to lick and suck the tip. He felt the familiar tingle inside and redoubled his efforts on Erin, pouring himself into seeking out her pleasure over reveling in his own.

It worked as Tom learned the nuances of Erin's anatomy. Noting the shivers that playing with her clit set off across her body, he focused his efforts -- sliding his slippery tongue around and around trying to gain purchase. She released his penis again, directing him now with intensity, "Oh fuck yeah, keep doing that." He obliged her, stroking her pussy lips and swollen clit again and again.

Tom felt Erin's body tense over him before she thrust her sex down on to him hard, seeking out the release his mouth could provide. She repeated this twice more before a quaking tremble overtook her accompanied by a quiet howl of satisfaction. Her body splayed against his, Tom tried to keep up with the waves as he marveled at his first encounter with a female orgasm.

Erin lay there for a second, enjoying the aftershocks. Rolling off, she rose -- using her hand to guide him up with her. She brought him over to the couch and helped bring him to a seated position on it. Once he was settled, she climbed on top of him, her knees keeping her balance as she knelt facing him.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time," she confessed eagerly to him. And without another word, she brought her hand down to hold his dick steady and slowly lowered herself onto it.

As Tom's tip entered Erin's warm softness, his eyes rolled back and pleasure washed over him in a tingly excitement. With a few patient strokes, she brought herself fully onto him -- her hips and thighs resting on him as they savored the sensation. They kissed passionately, her body slowly rising and falling as she worked his cock.

Tom brought his hands up to stroke her back and palm her buttocks, reveling in its smoothness as she set the pace. They continued like this, gradually building as each let out gasps and groans of excitement. Their eyes locked on each other in a smoldering glare as intimacy gave itself over to lust.

Erin accelerated, bringing herself down on him more aggressively. Her moans intensified as she lost control in the moment. Leaning back slightly she thrust her chest towards him, two hard nubs standing out at firm attention. Tom brought his face down, attacking each in turn with his mouth, sucking and then nibbling lightly. Erin squealed in response.

The tingle in his groin returned and Tom knew there was no delaying the inevitable. Nor did he want to. His hips began involuntarily thrusting up into Erin, who responded with an enthusiastic moan. She brought her hands behind his neck, using it for purchase to drive herself harder down on to him. They both gave themselves over to the moment, shedding all inhibitions as they fucked each other furiously.

An avalanche of joy swept over his body as Tom experienced his first climax with a partner. It was everything he had hoped for as his penis gushed spurt after spurt into Erin. He ceased his motion, letting her take over completely as the experience burned an indelible memory into his brain. Sensing the final throes of his orgasm, Erin slowed and then came to a stop. Nuzzling her head against his neck, they savored the moment they had shared together.

Lifting herself off him, Erin walked over to the pile of clothes and retrieved her underwear to wipe up the mess sliding out of her and down her thigh. Finishing up, she again beckoned to him to join her as she slid down onto the carpeted floor. Tom bounced off the couch, laying down to bring her into his arms. They basked in the afterglow, her hand coming down to play with his softening penis.

"Absolutely worth the wait," she mused dreamily.

"Uh, have you ever done that before?" Tom asked cautiously.

"Well... a couple of times, but it's never felt like that," Erin replied, gently planting a few kisses on his neck for emphasis.

"It was my first time," he said quietly.

"I know," she replied. "And it was beautiful."

They kissed again, this time slowly and luxuriously as they stayed in close contact with her lying on her back and him partially covering her with his naked body.

A hoarse shout echoed from upstairs. Tom and Erin giggled in response. They resumed kissing, hands exploring each other's body as they savored this moment of intimacy.

In time, Tom's cock began stiffening again thanks to her sustained attention. Erin's hand tightened to grip it more firmly and he released a throaty rasp in response. She cooed and began to stroke him. Soon he was again at full mast in her determined grip.

Without saying a word, Tom moved himself directly on top of her -- positioning himself in a way he'd seen numerous times on a screen but never before experienced. Erin spread her legs to give him entrance into her. After rubbing himself against her a few times, she brought her hand down to help guide him inside.

They both groaned as he slid smoothly into the hilt. Cautious as he explored his first time on top, Tom propped himself with one hand and an elbow as he brought his other hand up to softly stroke Erin's hair. They looked deeply into each other's eyes before coming in close to begin kissing again. Tom's pelvis worked against her, moving his prick in and out as he explored the range of motion. It was a slow, cautious fuck, Tom learning under her patient tutelage.

Their missionary session continued for several minutes as Tom grew more bold. A few times he misjudged and came out. Each time, she patiently fed him back inside. Soon he had worked out the rhythm, thrusting in and out of her steadily. Erin moaned in response, the passion now building steadily between them.

Tom reached out his hand and held her tightly by the back of his head. He brought her lips to up to his, kissing Erin fiercely. Her leg edged up his thigh as she brought her foot around to wrap it around him. The sounds of their lovemaking filled the room as Tom threw himself into the endeavor.

Erin's exclamations grew, announcing her approaching orgasm. Tom pushed on as her trembling body stoked his excitement. He pawed her breasts with his free hand. Erin growled in approval.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she muttered smokily in his ear and her hips bucking up into him. Her eyes rolled back as she quaked through her climax. The waves subsided and she came to a rest. Tom slowed as well, nuzzling her neck and bringing his body close to share the afterglow.

After a second she stirred, asking, "Did you come too?"

"Umm, no. I guess I just got lost in the moment," Tom replied earnestly. Erin smiled, kissing him in response.

"You're sweet," she said. "Let's try something different. Have you heard of doggy style?"

"Oh god yes," he said with enthusiasm. He slid out of her and rolled off. Erin came up on all fours, presenting her exposed ass and sex to him. She brought her forearms and head down to the carpeted floor and turned to look back at him with an inviting grin.

Tom knelt behind her, using his hand to line up his prick and slide it into her puffy lips. Erin offered a contented sigh in response as he slid home. Again Tom quickly navigated the learning curve, testing how deep he could enter her and how far he could pull back. Soon they had reestablished a rhythm, her pushing her buttocks back into him as her brought his hips and cock forward into her. A slap, slap, slap of flesh against flesh punctuated their motions.

Bringing his hands down, Tom massaged Erin's ass cheeks. He ran his fingers along the tight flesh, savoring the thrill. Erin again smiled back at him, before sinking her head down to the floor as she submitted herself to him.

Tom moved his hands up to her hips and began to pull her into him with each stroke. Her moans increased as he ground himself into her. Looking down, he noticed a light sprinkling of freckles on her milky skin. Sweat began forming on his body as he pushed onward.

Enthralled in the moment, Erin lifted up on her arms from the carpet. She arched her back, her head tilted back as she hissed in pleasure.

"Oh god, yes," she released in a low purr. "That feels so good."

Tom's body responded to the praise, pushing him to a new peak. He continued thrusting madly, his groin now signaling his second release of the night. He pushed himself, eager to reach the limit of feeling. He was not disappointed as cock began to surge and then disgorge its juice into Erin's quaking quim. This orgasm built and continued longer than the last. At the end it felt almost painful as his prick screamed for relief as he pulled it, dripping, from her pussy. They both collapsed in a heap, him lying upon her.

They lay there a while. Tom's thoughts floated, replaying the events of the last few days and then that last few hours. He smiled, drawing the scent of her into his nose. He heard movement near them, and turning saw Ashley and Robert cuddled together on the couch. They were both still naked. Ashley was curled up in Robert's arms as they tenderly watched Erin and Tom. It was unclear how long they had been there.

Shifting off of her, Tom tapped Erin to let her know they were not alone. Looking back at them, she smiled and rolled over -- exposing her breasts and pussy as she lay on the rug.

"I should probably get you guy home," Ashley said, rising and retrieving her clothes. They all followed suit, getting dressed in silence.

On the drive home, little was said. A few comments about how they had never thought that would happen. Tom mostly looked out the window, lost in his thoughts.

They dropped off Robert first. Then Tom.

"Good night Tom, looking forward to our big number tomorrow," Ashley said enthusiastically.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow," Erin added. She hesitated, and then grabbed his shirt through the car window -- bringing him in for a kiss. Then the two girls were driving away and he was headed in to the house.

---

The performance the following day was good. Not as good as the previous day's, but still good enough that Miss Reese thanked them and said she was glad it could inspire future classes. But for the tribe it didn't matter. They were done and had come out the other side changed. As the group huddled together backstage, a new energy flowed through them like they had completed an electric circuit.

"So, debriefing session after school?" Erin asked, a smirk revealing her true intentions. They parted ways, agreeing to meet in the parking lot after school.

---

Riding along in Ashley's car, the Hair soundtrack blasted out of the speakers as they tried to sing along. Erin knew every word, with Robert and Ashley largely keeping up. It was clear they had been spending a lot of time getting into the flow of the musical over the past few weeks. Even though Tom frequently fell silent, joining in on the chorus lines here and there, he was relaxed -- very different from how he felt in the group a few weeks ago. Looking out the window, the sunlight fell just right to mirror back his face in reflection. The calm smile on his lips surprised him as he reflected on the change the group had brought upon him.

Pulling up to the house, they trooped in -- happy and giggling knowing what was next. Once they were safely behind closed doors, Ashley turned to address the group.

"Ok, tribe rule for the rest of the day is no more clothes," she declared in a mock serious tone. Without hesitation, they all shed their garments -- any trace of self-consciousness and inhibitions gone.

"And now for a soak to relieve all those sore muscles from dancing," Ashley instructed, leading them out to the backyard.

"And maybe some of these hard ones too," Erin added, using the opportunity to grab and fondle Tom's stiffening prick as she walked by. Blood rushed into his member, bringing him to a full erection in seconds. He smiled and followed her, his cock bobbing up and down.

They all piled into the tub, sinking down into the warm water. Their bodies touched freely under the water, comfortable contact anticipating what was to come.

"It seems like y'all have a plan here," Robert inquired.

"Well... we did get a chance to talk last night after we dropped both of you off," Erin admitted slyly, her and Ashley exchanging smiles. "Now, I think we agreed the first order of business today is a thorough dick inspection. Hop up here boys!" She patted the edge of the tub, directing them out of the water.

Robert and Tom obliged, taking seats side by side with their feet dangling down into the water. Erin and Ashley waded over and wasted no time, beginning with an examination of the boys' staffs with their eyes and hands. But in short order they brought their heads down to each take dick in their mouth -- Erin servicing Tom and Ashley on Robert. The boys both groaned in response as the girls began working them over.

The girls paused for a second, as they momentarily pulled back to giggle at the scene they were now directing. Then Erin brought her mouth back down onto Tom, using her tongue to begin licking under the sensitive tip. Ashley brought a hand up to grasp Robert firmly as she licked and planted kisses all over the head. Each girl worked in turn, building as they drew more cock into their mouth - pleasuring it with their lips, tongue, and fingers. The boys each leaned back slightly, gripping the lip of the tub with their hands for stability, to give the girls better access. A series of gasps and sighs spilled from their lips, punctuating the moment.

After a few minutes, Erin pulled back and declared, "Switch!" Without another word, the girls switched positions and resumed their efforts. "Mmm, tasty," Erin added as she began to work Robert. Ashley paused to nod in agreement.

"So soft," Ashley added before dropping her head back down onto Tom's penis. He smiled and brought a hand up to play with her hair. The girls continued their efforts in silence, pushing the boys to a peak. Robert and Tom's gasps were replaced by a shared panting as they felt themselves getting closer to a climax. Robert grunted and groaned, "I'm going to come soon."

"Oh no, no, no," Erin declared, dislodging his cock from her mouth. "We don't want to waste that. And besides, I am ready for a little attention after this hard work." Ashley also ceased her efforts, eliciting a groan of disappointment from Tom. The girls stood up in the tub, rivulets of water sliding down their beautiful, naked bodies. As they exited, they each took a boy's hand, leading them back into the house.

Ashley led the way, guiding them up the stairs to the second floor of the house. Tom wondered where they were going as they walked down a carpeted hall to a closed door. Ashley opened it to reveal the master bedroom that belonged to her parents. A king-sized, dark walnut four-poster bed occupied the center of the room. It was made with a fluffy comforter covered in a bright yellow duvet. Ashley flopped down on it, splaying her naked body out before them. Erin jumped up, lying down next to her. Both spread their legs, exposing pink pussy lips and looking sultry. The girls looked over at each other and then broke into another fit of giggles.

"C'mon boys, time to return the favor," Erin instructed. Tom and Robert looked at each other, grinned, and jumped up on the bed. Each dived in, Tom working Ashley and Robert Erin.