Age of Aquarius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What they lacked in skill they made up for in enthusiasm. Tom licked Ashley up and down, up and down. His saliva mixed with her juices, helping him slide smoothly over her sensitive skin. She cooed as he explored the slowly swelling flesh of her pussy. Ashley brought a hand down to play with his hair, just as he had done with her earlier. He ran his tongue up against her stiffening clit and heard her sharp intake of breath in response. Tom moved his hands up to play with her breasts and nipples, eliciting more coos in response.

Next to them, Erin gasped and then groaned as Robert worked her with his mouth closed tightly around her sex. His hands worked her body roughly, moving up and down to stroke and grab her from her neck down to her thighs. Erin gripped the duvet tightly and then, after Ashley's hand found hers, her friend. They held hands, squeezing down when a surge of pleasure passed through them. The girls' heads turned towards each other and they stared deeply into each other's eyes as they let the boys do their work.

In time, Robert lifted up and said, "Can we switch?" The girls, looking down, nodded in response. The boys repositioned themselves, each lavishing their attention on a new partner. Tom relished returning to the savory sweetness of Erin's cunt. He had enjoyed the differentness of Ashley, but the flavor of Erin had haunted him ever since the night before. Now that she was on his tongue again, he found himself in a near frenzy. All of his focus poured into pleasing Erin.

Erin enjoyed Tom's dedication and soon succumbed to the sensations emanating from between her legs. Her gaze drifted away from Ashley's, looking up at the ceiling in a daze. Her thighs trembled against Tom, thrilling him and urging him on.

"Fuck, I am coming," Erin announced as the trembling became shaking spasms punctuated by a deep moan. She continued to hold Ashley's hand in her own, her intense grip helping push Ashley over the edge.

Robert soon found pay dirt as Ashley was taken by an orgasm of her own. Her higher pitch wail echoed against the walls as Robert continued eating her out. Tom, his own work done, lifted his head to watch the flushed skin of Ashley's body melt like a puddle into the bed as she came down. The four lay together, boy on top of girl, as the girls revived themselves.

Sufficiently recovered, Erin worked her hand down and guided Tom stiff prick to her waiting entrance. Finding little resistance, Tom pushed in -- his cock tingling at the warm, welcoming wetness of Erin's inside passage. They both groaned in ecstasy as he began to work himself in and out of her.

Wasting no time, Robert and Ashley quickly joined in the lovemaking -- his dark cock burying itself in her rose colored quim. He brought his hand behind her head and tilting it up, began to kiss her passionately. Consumed by the pleasure of the kissing and the coitus, their own sounds mixed with those of Tom and Erin.

Tom shifted his legs to begin thrusting more firmly into Erin. As he shifted, he brushed accidentally against Robert. Tom mind froze in hesitation, racing in concern and fear. But looking over, he saw Ashley and Robert's indifference as their lust kept them focused magnetically on each other. Erin noticed Tom's distraction and bringing his head to hers with her hand brought his focus back to their conjoined bodies. In a second, he was again consumed by the joy of their bodies working against each other.

The fucking continued among the four, each couple now wantonly pushing towards satisfaction. The noise from the girls increased, Ashley's higher notes mixing with Erin's lower ones. The grunts and exclamations from the boys increased, almost as if they were urging each other on with each "Fuck", "Shit" and "Yes!"

Tom felt the tingle as his body passed the point of no return. He brought his head down into the crook of Erin's shoulder, spasming against her as his testicles took over all brain functions. The remnants of the spa water mixing with the sweat produced by their churning bodies formed a salty, slick covering as she absorbed shot after shot from his spurting penis.

Next to them, Robert continued pumping as Ashley brought her legs up to wrap around his lower body. Her tight grip urging him on, he roughly thrust himself into her as hard as he could -- her engorged pussy stretching and sliding to accept him. They cried out together, their bits surging to stimulate the pleasure receptors in their brain. Robert's penis spat ropes as Ashley howled, clawing at his back expressing the intensity of her climax. He shouted hoarsely, as they starred unblinking into each other's eyes. They continued until his thrusts slowed and stopped, his prick still buried inside her. Staring down at her, Robert smiled softly as she shared the afterglow of their intimacy.

The four shifted and settled, lying in a disorganized mix of bodies as they recuperated. A calm settled for a few minutes as they lounged, unabashed in their shared nakedness. The silence was broken here and there by their soft musings on what had just transpired.

Reaching over, Erin grasped Robert's cock -- still hard and pointing skyward. She stroked it a few times and, deciding it was ready, clambered up on to her knees.

"Well, let's not let this go to waste," she explained to the group. Erin moved over, positioning herself on top of him. Maintaining her hold on him, she fed Robert's dick into her waiting vagina. Sinking down, she grinned goofily at them as she began to work herself on him. The other three remained reclined, watching Erin's performance. Her breasts rose and fell as she rode Robert, her pink pussy lips pulling back to reveal his dark rod before taking him inside her again.

Ashley moved next to Tom, using her hand to assess the condition of his semi-flaccid cock. She stroked it a bit, coaxing it back to life. Tom quivered in response to her touch, attention still on Erin riding Robert.

"Let's see if I can get this back into service," Ashley said. "But first..."

Ashley shifted herself until she was on her knees, straddling Robert's face. Facing away from Erin, she lowered herself until Robert's mouth was firmly attached to her snatch. He wasted no time, beginning to service her with his lips and tongue. Ashley motioned Tom over until he was standing on the corner of the bed, leaning against one of the wooden posts -- his prick eye level with Ashley. Tilting forward, she brought him into her mouth and began fellating his rapidly stiffening cock. Tom used the post for support, shifting his hips out further to give her easy access.

The quartet continued like this for a while, Erin fucking Robert while he ate out Ashley and Ashley sucked off Robert. Each offered their own notes of satisfaction as they found a new harmony of sexual ecstasy. Erin leaned her slight body back to offer a greater show of where Robert was entering her. Tom was fixed on the view before him and Ashley periodically broke off her ministrations to look over her shoulder at the scene playing out behind her.

In time, Ashley pulled away from Tom and Robert -- moving to a free bedpost adjacent to the group. Grabbing it with one hand, she sat on her haunches facing the post and then lifted up her ass to expose her waiting holes to the group. She beckoned to Tom to take her, then bringing the hand down to spread her cheeks -- exposing herself further. Tom moved quickly, and after a few adjustments found the right position on his knees and slid in. Having watched them through this sequence, Robert and Erin followed suit -- taking the position at the bedpost catty corner to the one occupied by Ashley and Robert.

With the couples now turned away from each other, they commenced with a new fuck. Ashley brought her hands up to hold the bedpost high, almost as if she was hanging down from it. Tom began with his hands on top of hers, but as he continued to work inside her he moved his hands down -- feeling along her arms, shoulders and back before settling them around her breasts with one in each hand. They stayed in that position for a while, him massaging her ample bosoms as they brought their bodies together and apart again and again.

Erin had positioned herself bent at the waist to let Robert piston directly into her from behind -- arms locked on the poll to provide better resistance. Spreading his stance, Robert had found the right angle to enter her from behind. Back and forth his dick went, pushing in and pulling out of Erin's welcoming slit. And once they had found the right rhythm, Erin began pushing back into him in time.

Each couple continued their lovemaking, but soon they were sneaking peaks over their shoulders at the others -- watching and enjoying what the rest of the tribe was acting out. Sneaked peaks became extended stares. They urged each other on, increasing the forcefulness of their fucking. The sound levels rose as the performance pushed towards a crescendo.

Erin made eye contact with Ashley, a look of excitement and satisfaction passing between them. "I want to watch each other when we come again," Erin declared. The partners stopped, acceding to her request. They disentangled and, after a little direction from Erin, each girl was positioned on their knees facing each other. The boys shuffled behind them, Tom back with Erin and Robert with Ashley. Needing no explanation or invitation, they each thrust themselves deep into their partner.

Under Erin's direction, they knew the task at hand was reaching climax. Building on the pace from earlier, Robert and Tom renewed their assault on the girls -- pulling out and shoving themselves back in for all they were worth. Erin and Ashley accepted the pounding, even thrusting back themselves with their eager pussies.

Erin reached out her arms, grabbing Ashley's hands in their own and locking eyes. They soon shifted, holding each other's wrists for a balance as they urged the boys to continue the relentless fuck. It was hot, hard, and loud, the young teenage bodies pushing themselves to the limit.

Ashley came, gasping and spluttering, and Erin soon followed, growling like a mountain lion. Ashley came again and from there it was hard to discern the crests and falls of their climaxes from the steady stream of screams and grunts.

Looking up from the girls, Tom's eyes connected with Robert's. It was uncomfortable for a minute, and then both broke into a broad smile as they continued to work their partner. Each brought their hands around to grip their partner's hips, slamming them into their cock as the brought each thrust home.

It proved the last straw for both the boys, their shouts signaling their release at last. The orgasms continued as the girls, whipped into a frenzy, kept shoving themselves down on the spasming cocks as they sought a final bit of release. Collectively spent, they collapsed in a pile on the bed.

After a few minutes to recover, they rose and returned to the hot tub -- letting the water wash away the remains of their lovemaking. Each was drifting on a high with little need for conversation or action. Bodies drifted together and apart in the tub, touching casually now and then as their sexual energy was depleted.

Eventually Ashley suggested ordering dinner again. But the moment had passed and the boys made excuses about needing to get caught up on homework. They dressed and shared the ride home mostly in silence. Every so often, one would remark on a particular moment of what they had just shared with each affirming the intensity of what they had experienced.

One by one, they were dropped off and went their separate ways.

Alone in his room, Tom ran his thoughts over what had transpired in the few short weeks since this project began. It was hard to comprehend how a musical theater assignment had changed so much so fast.

His telephone ringing broke his attention. He picked it up.

"Well, that was a pretty wild time," Erin's voice teased him through the receiver.

"Yeah, that was crazy. Thank you so much for bringing me into the group," Tom replied.

"Oh silly, have you still not figured out this was my excuse to pull you in?" she challenged him.

"Uh, I guess so. But it's nice to hear you say it."

"Yeah. I was wondering if you wanted to catch a movie this weekend?"

"Sure!" Tom exclaimed. He paused. "And I'm hoping we can find something to do with the group soon too."

"Oh absolutely. In fact, I was thinking we may need to form an after-school club to see what other scenes we can act out," Erin informed him. "But for this weekend, I am hoping we can get in a little 1-1 practice, if you know what I mean."

Tom smiled into the receiver, "I sure hope I do."