Ageless Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him as the tears rolled down my face. He'd really let me have it. I knew there was something wrong. He thinks I'm so far above him that I was just toying with him. I kept him in the dark too long about my life. But if he had known from the beginning, I don't know if we would have fallen in love and I wouldn't have the joy of carrying his baby.

I finally gathered my thoughts and said, "Rob, none of what you said is true. I love you and I want to be your wife. It's time for you to meet my parents and for me to meet yours. I'll be starting to show soon and we need to pick a wedding date before I get too big. I'll pick you up when you get off if that's ok.

He said, "Sure, I'll be here."

"Rob? Kiss me please."

He looked me in the eye and softly kissed me. My stomach does flip flops every time he kisses me like that. I touched his face with my finger tips and walked away.

As I drove, I knew he was right. My job was taking HIS time. I wasn't attentive enough and now he's insecure about our whole relationship. I've got to fix this if I love him like I know I do.

I'm picked him up in the Camry trying to get back some of what I had lost by carrying on with my life as if I wasn't in a relationship.

I said, "Are you ok?"

He said, "Not really. I'm still trying to process that my wife to be and mother of my child may not have time for me or our baby if the status quo continues. Let's see how your parents react to your almost twenty year old fiancée. I'm preparing myself. "

"Rob, I love you, not as a kid but as the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. You might think I'm trying to be another mother figure in your life. Not so. I love you as a man, a strong, virile man as my swelling belly can attest too. I want you as my husband...til death do us part."

We pulled into my parent's drive and I opened the gate. They really overdid it when they built this mansion. It took two years to build twenty-five years ago. I saw Rob's jaw drop in awe.

He said, "Wow, Jenna this is some house."

I said, "I was eleven when Dad built it. It's the only home I knew until I got out on my own. I have a lot of great memories as a kid in this place."

We went to the front door and I opened it. I walked in like owned the place. Well, I kinda did or probably will someday.

Mom came out of the kitchen to greet me and said, "We'll, hello, Stranger. Jenna, it's so nice of you to stop by and visit your aging parents," she said a little sarcastically.

A few minutes later, Dad joined her and gave me a hug.

He said, "Jenna, who is this young man? One of your new interns?"

Dad shook Rob's hand and said, "It's so good to meet you, Sir. I'm Rob Cohen."

I said, "Mom, Dad, we need to talk and you might want to have a drink and sit down."

Dad poured himself a Scotch and asked me what would I have.

I said, "Nothing for me, Dad."

We all sat when Mom noticed my ring and said, "Oh, Jenna, what a cute little ring. Did you pick that up at a little knick knack shop?"

Up until then, Rob had remained silent but apparently couldn't let the conversation go any further.

He stood up and said, "Mr. and Mrs. Marcos, I'm not one of her interns. I am Jenna's fiancée. I've asked her to marry me and that is the engagement ring I gave her to signify our love and my intention to take her as my wife. My hope is that you will see in the coming days, weeks and years that we fell in love. Neither one of us was looking for it but it found us nevertheless. Yes, I know I'm young and she is thirty-six but I love her more than life itself. Jenna, do you want to continue?"

They both looked like the floor had dropped out from underneath them. They were lost for words.

Mom said, "Jenna? How old is he?"

I said "Rob's nineteen, soon to be twenty and he's everything I could ever ask for in a man. He's the love of my life, Mom. You might as well know all of it. You're going to be grandparents in about six months."

"Oh My God. You're joking, right?" said my Dad.

Finally, Dad got himself together. He said, "Over my dead body. Kid, get your ass out of my house and never come back. So you knocked up my daughter thinking that will get you into the Marcos fortune. Well, I got news for you. That will never happen. Jenna, is it too late for an abortion? We need to stop this nonsense now."

My mom looked at my dad and said, "Jeff, there will be no abortion of my grandchild. Do you understand? You maybe able to stop this marriage but my grandchild will be born. Pay him off and send him on his way."

I said, "I thought you might react that way so I'm offering my resignation effective as of this minute as CEO of Marcos International Marketing. Dad, if you can find someone that can make as much money for this company as I have, feel free. I doubt you can but it's all yours. We won't be talking much in the future. Rob and I will be getting married next month before I start showing. You're welcome to be there. If not....well....."

Rob said, "I'm sorry you both feel that way. I'm in college and working my way through. I'm a produce manager in a grocery store but I've never asked Jenna for a dime. Just so you know, I didn't even know who she was until this week. I asked her to marry me before I knew she was the daughter of the great Jeff Marcos. I love her with all my heart and plan to grow old with her."

I said, "Ditto. So if you want me and your grandchild to be in your life, you might want to change your tune because Rob will be my husband whether you like it other not. I made one mistake nine years ago, I won't make the same one twice."

As Rob and I got up to leave, Mom said, "I'm sorry, Jenna. This was such a shock to us. He's so young."

That's when my husband-to-be won my mother's heart.

He walked over to her, took her in his arms and said, "I want both of you in our life. I love your daughter with everything in me. I will be her everything. I want you to know that I don't have any money but I'm rich...rich just by having Jenna's love. I want nothing more."

He looked into my mom's eyes then kissed her on the cheek. He walked over to my dad, hugged him and said, "You're wrong about me. Good bye, Mr. Marcos."

I was floored. My man just gave the Marcos family a lesson in how to love.

We got into the car and I said, "You're a remarkable man, Rob Cohen. You are surely the man of my dreams. Take me home. My hormones are raging."

I went to sleep that night satisfied with a large volume of nineteen year old semen coating the inside of my vagina...again. I have to say if I wasn't horny before, I was insatiable pregnant. I craved Rob's cock. I'm afraid my thirty-six year old pregnant pussy was even more than a nineteen year old could handle. I rode him. I fucked him. I kept his balls drained. He licked and sucked my clit until I was screaming for him to stop. All this while my belly gradually swelled with his young son. Yes, the ultrasound said we've got a son.

We had the same conversation with Rob's mom and dad that we had with my parents. They were much more accepting but did express their concern about our age difference. The point being would we feel the same when she was sixty and I was forty-three.

We chose to let our love decide that when the time came.

We married in a small ceremony with both our parents, my sister, Susan and Jane present. He put the matching wedding band on my finger and I became Mrs. Robert Cohen some seven months after that fateful meeting in that bar. I couldn't be happier.

Of course, my dad knew there was no way he would let me leave the company so I worked right up until Little Rob was born.

On a beautiful day in June, I brought Robert Jeffery Cohen into the world with Rob at my side, holding my hand.

He looked at me laying there, all the time bathing my sweaty forehead with a cool wet cloth after four hours of labor.

He said, "I'm the luckiest man in the world. I've got it all. A loving beautiful wife and a handsome son. Thank you, Jenna."

I whispered, "I love you, Rob. I'm so tired, Baby. I need to sleep."

When I awoke, the nurse brought in a breakfast tray. I ate like a starving homeless woman. Then, she brought in our son. Rob was all smiles.

The nurse said, "I have a hungry little man here." She laid him on my chest. I exposed my breast and fed him my nipple. He was ravenous as he fed from my breast. Rob watched, mesmerized by the miracle in front of him.

I was discharged and we took our son home with two sets of parents eagerly awaiting to see their grandchild at my condo.

Chapter Four

While I was on maternity leave, Rob finished his Business Degree and had just turned twenty years old. I was so proud. They had made him Assistant Store Manager.

I breast fed for six months then switched over to formula. Trying to pump at work was just too much of a hassle. By the time Little Rob turned one year old, I had pretty much returned to my old self. But for some reason, I still saw my body as that baby bloated woman everytime I looked in the mirror even though my pregnant body had returned to normal as well as my libido. Rob's penis was getting some much needed R&R. I was now thirty-seven years old and wondering if I was still desirable. Of course Rob told me everyday how beautiful I was but somehow it didn't seem to be enough.

The business required that I begin traveling again. Not as much as before but still it caused me to be away from my son snd husband. The events and business galas were also becoming important again. Luckily we had family baby sitters in our parents who were only too glad to spend time with their grandson.

Rob began attending some of these functions with me. Thus, the trouble began. I was networking with many of my old contacts some of who also were former casual and occasional dates back in the day. When Rob accompanied me, it was assumed that he was my boy Friday, and to my shame, I did nothing to change that notion. Matter of fact, when I introduced him, I just said this is Rob Cohen as I still used Bishop as my professional name which most of my colleagues knew me by. Was I unintentionally not giving my husband the respect he's due? It would seem so.

Three years into our marriage, I had just turned forty and Rob was twenty-three that it dawned on me that the age difference was now becoming a factor in our life. I had that men were flirting with me and I found myself accepting their attention. These men closer to my age at these gatherings and I had more in common with when it came to life experiences, business and acquaintances.

I still loved Rob unconditionally and stepping out on him never crossed my mind but found myself needing confirmation that I was still desirable by others. I was just too wrapped up in myself to realize I was leaving the man I loved behind. It did not go unnoticed.

Rob and I were invited to a formal event. I was dressed in a backless blue formal gown. The neck line formed a V between my breasts that left little to the imagination from a side view. A bra or panties was not necessary with this dress. I wore stay up seamed stockings and a tiny thong so no panty lines would show. Rob was awed by the vision in front of him as I stepped out of our bedroom and placed a barely there thinly strapped heeled foot in front of him.

I placed my foot on his knee and said, "Honey, would you buckle the ankle strap. He ran his fingers over my perfectly pedicured silk stocking clad, red polished toes to my ankle where he buckled the strap. Then I felt his hand caress leg to above my stocking top to my bare thigh. I was getting wet as his fingers roamed my thinly clad pussy.

I said, "Rob, STOP! We don't have much time."

I gasped as his fingers grazed my puffy labia. That's when he took command. He pushed my dress up to my waist, unzipped his pants and took out his cock. With my heels on, we were at the perfect height and angle for him to enter me standing up. He pushed his steel hard cock into me from behind causing me to hold on to the chair. My husband fucked me with abandon.

I moaned, "Rob, Honey! Please! Oh God! You're going to make me cum! OH GOD! OH FUCK, BABY! OHHHHHHHHHH!! YES, YES! I'M CUMMIMGGGGGG!"

Just as I was coming down from my orgasm, Rob let go with a huge orgasm squirting volley after volley of cum into me. I felt every spasm of his penis as he filled me. He just kept pumping and pumping his warm semen into my womb. As we both relaxed, I snapped at him.

I snapped, "What did you do that for? Now I'm not going to be fresh with your cum running down my leg all night. I smell like sex. Jesus, Rob. Grow up! You're acting like a sex crazed teenager."

I put my hand over my mouth realizing the venom I had just spewed at him. He just looked at me like I had slapped him.

Not a word was spoken on the drive to the venue. I kept a light day pad over my leaking pussy occasionally wiping with a towelette. As soon as we arrived, I rushed into the bathroom to try to clean up some more. I couldn't see it then but my perfect world had started to crumble.

I avoided Rob the whole evening. I mingled with some colleagues and business friends while having a few glasses of wine...well maybe more than a few. Next thing I knew I was dancing with Alex Norman, a guy I had formerly dated. Rob came out and tried to cut in.

Rob said, "You mind if I cut in and dance with my wife?"

Alex laughed out loud and said, "Your Wife? This gorgeous woman isn't married. Beat it, Kid!"

I said, "I'll see you later, Rob" and blew him off.

Alex led me to a more secluded spot where we danced. I felt his erection through his pants. My stocking tops and inner thighs were soaked with Rob's semen. Suddenly, Alex reached inside my low cut dress and cupped my breast, pinching my nipple. The wine had smoked my inhibitions. My hand brushed his girth through his pants leg. I moaned as he gently massaged my nipple with his other hand on my ass. I looked over and saw Rob watching us not not more than a few feet away. That's when I knew I had crossed that line. I pushed Alex away leaving my bare nipple exposed for anyone to see that happened to be watching. I hurriedly covered myself up with my dress but my nipple's erect state made a distinct point from inside.

Alex said, "I thought I told you to Beat It, Kid. Do I have to throw you out? She's mine for the night. Eat your heart out."

Rob had rage in his eyes. He punched Alex in the face and kneed him in the groin causing him to fold on the floor.

Rob sadly looked at me and said, "I'll be gone by the time you are done with your friend. I thought we had it all, Jenna. Guess everyone was right and I am just a naive kid out of his league. Good Bye."

I left Alex writhing on the floor holding his crotch as I began looking for Rob. That's when I saw my mom headed my way. The look on her face was not good.

She stopped in front of me and slapped me.

My mom said, "I hope you're satisfied. You most likely just lost your husband. For what? I saw the look on his face. That young man adores you and you broke his heart in a very public way but you've been doing that for awhile now, haven't you. I'm ashamed of you, Jenna. If he leaves you, you deserve it.

I went to the bathroom to try to wash my face. Alex had gotten up and followed me to the restroom.

Alex said, "That kid sucker punched me. Jenna, are we on for the night. You got me so hard on the dance floor and then that kid kicked me."

I turned and kicked him square in the balls again. I winced as I realized I had on sandals that covered nothing and may have broken a toe.

As he was bent over trying to catch his breath I said, "Yes, Alex, that was my husband and I embarrassed and humiliated him. I let the wine and your aggressiveness get to me and now I've got to find him and...NO! WE ARE NOT ON FOR THE NIGHT OR ANY OTHER TIME! NOW GET OUT OF HERE!"

He limped out of the restroom, once again holding his aching testicles.

I looked at my tear stained make up in the mirror and thought "Mom was right. I didn't deserve him. I'm the idiot that's acting like an immature school girl not Rob. I can't believe he put Alex down so easily. I've been taking Rob and our love for granted thinking he loves me enough that I can get away with the lifestyle I had before and be married to the love of my life too."

I left the building and went to our car. It was still in the lot. He apparently took a taxi or Uber home. I rushed home only to find it empty and his wedding ring on his pillow. I clutched his ring and the his pillow and sobbed. I could smell his scent on the pillow.

Some of his clothes and his overnight bag were missing. I have no idea where he might have gone.

His mom came out of Little Rob's room and saw me on the bed. I got up an ran to her.

"Oh, Mom. I've been so stupid. He's gone."

She said, "I know. He came in looking like he'd lost his best friend. He packed a bag and laid his ring on that pillow. Then he hugged Little Rob like he thought he'd never see him again and left. Has he, Jenna? Has he lost his best friend? I know my son. He loves you and will to his dying days. What happened?"

I said, "Mom, the main thing tonight was I let another man touch me in a way that was only reserved for Rob not to mention that I've been treating him like a second class citizen every time we are out together. I'm deeply ashamed. Instead of being proud to introduce him as my husband, I've been hiding and ignoring him while I hobnob with colleagues and people in my age group. I've been so wrong. I'm afraid I've lost him."

She said, "Jenna, from the look I saw on his face, you've got your work cut out for you. He's a proud young man and you've been subtly putting him down for months. I think your behavior tonight was the last straw. He didn't say where he was going or what he's going to do. He just got in his Mustang and left."

I said, "He's not answering his phone and he's turned off the locator."

Just about that time, a sleepy five year old walked into the room.

He said, "Mom? Where's Dad? He came in and hugged me and said he would see me in a few days. What did that mean, Mom? Is he coming back home soon?"

I thought, "Jesus, What have I done."

I said, "Mom, can you stay with Little Rob a while longer. Rob has no place to go. I'm gonna go look for him. I have to make things right."

I said, "Don't worry Honey, I'm going to go find your Dad right now."

Then it came to me. The only place that has any real meaning to him is that little bar where we met for the first time. I didn't even bother to change clothes. I was still in my dress with damp stockings and my CFM sandals. I just got in my Porsche and headed for that bar. Soon as I got there, I saw his white Shelby GT 500 Mustang I had given him for his birthday sitting in the parking lot.

I walked in the door and saw him sitting in a booth in the back with his back to me with several empty beer bottles in front of him.

I walked up to him and said, "I know a very stupid woman that would like for you to dance with her."

Without turning around he said, "I'm sure Alex would love to dance with you. You bring him with you? Looked to me like you were all over him and he had a hand full of your breast. Jenna, you're a beautiful woman. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you had found a more mature man. It's been a privilege and an honor to be your husband up until a few months ago when you began changing. The very issue everyone we know was worried about happened. You made the decision that I was not someone who could run with the big dogs in your circles. You left me behind. You live in a world you made with people that you've known for years and my youth became more and more of an issue. I adore you, Jenna. I always will but I think it's best that we make this our last hurrah so you can have the only life you've known and be happy."