Ageless Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down beside him and took his hand in mine. I said, "Rob, I love you. You ARE my life. Just so you know, there has been no other man since I've been your wife. What happened to night should not have occurred. I am embarrassed and saddened by my behavior. Not just tonight but for the past few months, I fell back into the old Jenna. I'm sorry, Rob but I won't and can't let this be the end of us. I've been stupid and inconsiderate of the man I love, my husband. That changes tonight, here in this place, where I first fell in love with you. Dance with me, Rob."

We stood up and he took me in his arms. I held on to him and had no intention of letting him go. We danced to a secluded corner and I kissed him. I laid my head on his chest then took his hand and slipped it inside my dress where he cupped my bare breast.

He whispered, "I love you so much, Jenna. My heart broke tonight when you blew me off for they guy."

I replied, "I know, Baby. That will never happen again. You are my life and I'm going to show you just how much every day."

It was two in the morning when we got home. His mom looked at us and smiled.

She said, "Looks like you two have some things to talk about. Call me tomorrow, Jenna."

She left and I walked into our bedroom and turned to him. I shoved my dress off my shoulders and let it pool around my feet. I stood there in nothing but my stockings and heels in my most seductive pose.

I said, "Mr. Cohen? Mrs. Cohen has as of this moment stopped all birth control. She requests that you take out that beautiful twenty-five year old cock and inject her with more of your baby making sperm during her fertile times til her belly is swelling with another of your children. Are you up to the task?"

He said, "Mrs. Cohen. Mr. Cohen gladly accepts your kind offer to knock you up."

He took me in his arms and laid me on the bed, spreading my legs. He looked at my still messy pussy and put his lips directly on my vulva sucking my sticky labia into his mouth.

I screamed out, "No, Rob, I'm not clean. I still have your cum inside....MEEEEEEEE. Oh GOD!

My warning went unheeded as his tongue lashed my clitoris and entered my sticky hole. He licked and sucked my pussy, knowing he is tasting the mixture of our earlier love making. He raised up on his knees and and put my leg on his shoulder. He unbuckled my sandal and removed it. My stocking toes were now pointed toward the ceiling as he pushed his length into me.

"Yes, My Love. FUCK ME! FUCK ME DEEP, BABY! Put a baby in me! Cum in me, Rob! "

Rob just kept pounding me until I was enjoying one orgasm after another. He pulled out and went down on me again, sucking my clit till I came again. Then he pierced my swampy pussy again until the head bottomed out in me. He kissed me. I could taste us on his lips. As he was kissing me, he groaned and I felt the spasms of his penis as he sprayed my insides with his young, potent semen. His cock was still twitching inside me as we looked into each other's eyes knowing we would never part.

It didn't happen that night but it did thirty days later. It seems that while traveling to Tokyo on business, Rob managed to put our daughter in my womb on the company jet somewhere over the Pacific. We joined the Mile High Club in grand fashion.

My love for Rob grew exponentially over the years. I was his sex toy into my sixties. Neither of us ever had eyes for another. The rings? Ahh yes, the rings. i wore the rungs he gave me everyday for 51 years. Anytime somebody said something about them. i told them there were none like them or as priceless.

Epilogue

Hi, I'm Rob Cohen. I've saved my contribution to our story for last.

Everything Jenna related to you was exactly the way it happened. Did our age difference cause issues over the years? At first, while she was in her high profile world, it did but after that initial problem, she never let it interfere with our personal life again.

I put our third child in her when she was forty-four and I was twenty-seven. We have our son and two gorgeous daughters.

Even after three children, she kept herself in shape and is as beautiful as the day we met. Through the years, she always told me loving me and being married to me kept her young. Twenty years into our life together, we both retired. We traveled, loved, laughed enjoyed our grandchildren and did everything together.

Today, our children and I are laying my Angel, Jenna to rest. We had fifty-one wonderful years. She was eighty-eight and I'm seventy-one. My heart is broken. She kept telling me to find a new love and enjoy my life in her final days. She said I was too young to be alone and that I had so much love left in me to give. Don't waste it on memories. My wonderful memories of our lives together are what kept me going until it was my time to meet her again. I knew there would never be another. No one could measure up to to Jenna, She is and was the love of my life.

They told us I was too young sitting in that bar all those many years ago. We just proved that love is ageless with no limits or boundaries when it's real.

The End