All Comments on 'Agent Alpha Ch. 00'

by QueenAnastasia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I am very interested! Please keep writing and let us know where this story goes : )

A

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 10 years ago
Good start.

Different storyline. It's definitely unique to have the wolves in a bad way right from the start and for our hero to be considered one of the weaker alphas (or at least from a weak pack) rather than the strongest. I'm interested to see where you take this.

You might want to describe the accent/ drawl you're going for rather than "alotta, grow'n, hunt'n" etc. That really distracts from the story. I would prefer a great description or even a mediocre description and my imagination rather than having it shoved in my face like that.

I see another chapter has already posted, so I'll have a look at that one too. Thanks for writing.

MattigotMattigotalmost 10 years ago
Please keep writing

Your story line you've set up is much, much better than I have read in a long time. Completely enjoyed your first chapter and hope many more are to follow. Nice to see this pack isn't as rich and pretentious as others seem to be.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetabout 7 years ago
Have never read a werewolf type of story

I do like the way that this story has started out, with problems to solve and a good idea of what problems may arise in the future of the story...I´ll continue to read to see what evolves...Thanks for your time and effort...

kingdozerkingdozer22 days ago

to short needs to be way longer chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous