All Comments on 'Agent Alpha Ch. 05'

by QueenAnastasia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dyack69dyack69over 9 years ago

I like how the story is coming along. I am enjoying reading this.

new_readernew_readerover 9 years ago

As far as stories go, this one's going good I suppose. I just hope you don't turn Rhys into a pussy. Haven't been the least bit impressed by him as an alpha so far.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Analise finally saw it was wrong to lump all the people she thought were in a cult in the same group as the rogues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Why always sex sex sex!! I like storys like this! But you have to work a litel bit more on the character. like the character in Mine... Yours. BUT i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really good!

I like this story. When she wakes up, she should meet the pack (or at least a few members of it), and see what they are like. Maybe become his mate and help find a cure for their people. That would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am divided...

Dear Queen Anastasia,

I have to say that I am divided in what I feel about your story. I think the concept is good, and I do appreciate how you have structured the story and how you have built up the characters themselves. Sometimes your writing feels choppy in my head, but I think all of us suffer from that from time to time. :-) As for the rest...your story makes me feel uncomfortable to read, but it is a wonderful "What If" type of tale. What if the women of a species was dying off thereby threatening it's continuation? What steps would one take to esure the legacies of so many people? What would be allowed and how would morality figure into the equation? All uncomfortable questions.

While I am divided in what I feel for your story, I am interested to see where you take. I want to see what your mind says is the solution to this particular "What If" tale. What will you choose? Who will live? Who will be punished?

I await your next chapter.

Sincerely, Payenbrant.

P.S. 5

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I agree with Payenbrant, this story isn't exactly a pleasant one, and not one I love. Might even stop reading it at this point as I tend to be sensitive for grim stories, overhanging threats etc. But that doesn't mean I can't recognise the story being a good one - 5 stars from me too.

The starting point, the what if, is good. The complexity, no soul mates to oversimplify mating, her being alpha and how that is handled etc. This seems... More realistic. Although I am not sure how I feel about what is implied on the Council, but that is to be seen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous