Agent Caught and Punished Ch. 01

Story Info
Female spy caught and *punished*
793 words
3.76
22.1k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't tell you what my mission was or who it was for, even though I've already been captured. Please, don't make me tell you. Don't make me fail worse than I have. They've done enough to strip my pride already.

***

They throw a bag over my head, the day they catch me. They only lift it after dragging me through a maze of hallways, forcing me on to my knees, cuffing my wrists behind my back and my legs together at the ankles.

When I look up, there is a man sitting in front of me in a chair atop a raised podium, taking in the disheveled appearance of his prize. "You've been causing us a lot of trouble," he says. "I think it's about time for you to make it up to us."

As my training taught me, I say nothing. If I give them anything more to use against me, my outlook will get even worse. "I doubt you've learned much about us," he says. "In fact, I'm sure you don't even know my name." I hope my blush isn't visible. It's true - I've gleaned little about the true identities of my targets. The low-rank operatives I'd gained access to were useless. Of course, I'd still had to kill them after their interrogations.

"Your associates, your allies - they barely told you anything, did they?" He shakes his head. "It's obvious that they wouldn't trust anyone so pathetically incompetent."

I can't hold myself back. I glare, and say, "Incompetent? I'm the reason four of your agents are dead."

"I'm well aware." He signals for my captors - a squad of four - to leave the room. He descends the short flight of stairs separating us and leans over me. Quietly, sinisterly, he says, "Obviously, we're going to have to make you pay for that."

I keep my head high as he leers at me. "I'll never regret what I've done," I spit. "No matter how much torture you put me through." I knew capture was a possibility when I accepted this assignment. And I've already done more harm to them than they ever will to me, despite how little I know.

But to my surprise, he only laughs. "Torture?" he exclaims. "You're not going to be tortured." He steps even closer, so I have to tilt my head as far as it will go just to see his face. "I have no interest," he says, "in ruining a body like yours."

I'm so confused, and it's hard to think properly with him towering over me like that. "But -" I stammer - "but you said you'd - um"

He smirks. "There are other ways to make you pay. And I'll enjoy what I have in mind much more."

My head is racing. "What-" I cut myself off. Surely he doesn't mean - he wouldn't -

I realize. Right as he undoes the buckle of his belt. "You are going to pay," he repeats. "And you can start now. Show me how sorry you are and suck my cock, right here."

He doesn't want to torture me. He wants to make me his plaything. He thinks that'll show me.

"I'm starting you off easy," he taunts. "I won't even make you swallow, this one time. You look like the kind of slut who'd love taking it across her face, instead. Maybe even your tits, if you're lucky."

He's disgusting. And I'm going to make this impossible for him. If he forces it in my mouth - "I'd rather be tortured," I sneer. "Try anything, and I'll bite it off."

He's not fazed - in fact, he seems to have been expecting my response. Maybe even hoping for it, I realize, with an increasing sense of foreboding. A twisted smile glints across his face before he takes on a disappointed expression. "Such a shame," he sighs. "I was really hoping I could teach you your first lesson myself. But now -"

At some unseen signal, the three guards who brought me in re-enter the chamber. Looking around wildly, I see the greed on their faces. I'm panicked and confused, but they must already know exactly what's happening. And I quickly understand, too, when their leader turns to address them. "She's being...uncooperative," he says. "You'll have to put her in her place." He turns to them again as he opens the door to leave. "She's very stubborn. I can already tell she's going to need multiple rounds before she's trained properly," he says. "Let the other patrols know that they're also free to do whatever they wish with her."

They're already staring at me with lascivious excitement. And with my hands and ankles still bound, I can do nothing but wait.