Agent Caught and Punished Ch. 02

Story Info
Fucked by the guard patrol that captured her.
1.1k words
4.02
18.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my wrists and ankles bound, I can't even try to scramble away as the guard squadron approaches me. The one in front must be their patrol captain - he stands over me now while the other three surround me. I try to avoid his eye and stare at the ground instead, but he wrenches my chin up so I'm forced to look at him. "What's your name, bitch?"

I look at him with disgust, and don't move even as he leans over and brings his face down to mine. "I'll never say."

He shrugs. "I wasn't planning on using it, anyway." He looks to his men. "What shall we call her? I'm leaning towards 'dirty slut', but I'll take suggestions."

My name is Evangeline. But I won't let him know that, even now. And even you can't know my last name.

"Why stick to just one title?" says the guard behind me. "I want to call her whatever I want, whenever I want." Without warning, he pushes me onto my forearms and brings a hand down - smack - on my ass. "You alright with that, whore?" I know he'll just shove me back down if I even get up onto my knees. So even though it's humiliating, I stay where I am, on all fours. I brace myself for more and stay silent.

"He asked you a question," says their captain. "Answer him." I shake my head, and he slaps me, turning my cheek aside. "Stupid whore. Use your words."

"I-I-" I look around. I can't see the guard behind me, but I can see the two on either side. They're both tall and burly, with wide chests and muscle-corded arms. Even if it were just them, even if I wasn't in handcuffs - there's no way I could fight my way out.

And then there's their captain, standing in front of me. He's not quite as large as the other two I can see, but I can tell he's also strong enough to lift me with one arm. "Spit it out," he says to me. "Answer Hart's question."

They're using their last names freely. They don't care if I learn them. They really don't think I'm ever getting out of here.

"I - of course not!" I say. "I don't want to be called - those things -"

"Too bad." He pats me on the head as I glare up at him. "You'll learn to love it." He nods at Hart, and I shiver as my pants, and then my underwear, are pulled to the floor. It's not until I hear Hart's knees hit the floor and the sound of his zipper, though, that I really internalize what's about to happen. The panic kicks in, and I futilely try to squirm away from his hands. It's no use, though. He undoes the restrains holding my ankles together. Then he grabs my legs and yanks me back into his hips. He must get off on seeing me struggle like this, because he's already hard as he rubs his cock against my ass. At the same time, the captain orders the guard on my left - his name's Stallard, apparently - to take my shirt off. He doesn't need to be told twice. He slices the fabric with a knife from his pocket, cutting it right off my body. I've only got a bra covering me, now, and even that is quickly stripped away - the two guards at my sides yank my tits out of their cups, pinching and squeezing hard.

The captain kneels in front of me, unlocks my handcuffs, and commands me to get up from my forearms onto my hands. He yanks me up by my hair when I'm slow to follow his order. "Open your mouth, you dirty little fucktoy," he says. I obey, and as I'm entered from behind, I take his cock in my mouth, too. The two men aren't in sync - their irregular rhythms make me feel trapped and disoriented, assailed from all angles. My tits are still being groped and slapped and twisted, and sometimes one of them cracks a hand down on my ass or my thigh. I can't concentrate on anything when I'm experiencing so much at once. I think I might be moaning. And I'm drooling. Or maybe crying.

"I thought she'd be stronger," laughs Stallard. "You've already got her shaking. Hope she'll still be in one piece for my turn."

His turn? There are definitely tears streaming out of my eyes now, as I realize the implication of his words. They're being so rough, but seeing me suffer once isn't enough for them. They're going to keep going once this round is done. I'm going to be passed around between them until I've been used to satisfy them all. And their leader - he said something about other patrols. Even once this group is done, that won't be the end.

The captain shoves his cock deep down my throat. He listens to me gag and holds my head in place as I'm pounded ever harder from behind. "What a mess you are," he sneers. "It won't be hard to break you down. Try to keep a little fight in you while you can, though - you bitches are always so much more fun when you struggle." When I try desperately to pull my mouth free, his grip only tightens. "Oh, no," he says. "You don't get to take a break. I want your throat sore tomorrow. Sore, and molded to the shape of my cock."

Hart thrusts hard from behind me, pushing me forward and making me gag and shudder. He does it again, equally hard, and again, and again. Then I feel his cock pulse, and my eyes widen. I have no choice. He's coming inside of me, and all I can do is take it.

As soon as he pulls away, the captain pushes me onto my back and pulls me up just enough for him to thrust his cock into my open mouth. I can't move. I don't even try to pull away. When he comes, he makes me swallow every drop, and then orders me to stick my tongue out to prove that I've followed his instructions. He doesn't praise me for doing so. Instead, he orders me back on all fours.

I'm humiliated and exhausted, but I can't do anything to escape my situation. I reassume my position as Stallard kneels behind me, and bite my lip hard. They love hearing me moan and seeing me cry. Maybe this round, I can at least deny them that pleasure.