The Full Price Must Be Paid

Story Info
The wife is blackmailed into paying for husband's deeds.
8.6k words
4.39
83.3k
100
8

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was supposed to be a big night. Home alone, just the two of them. An evening in the bedroom with hot and dirty sex. Julie was excited and wet in anticipation of the night. Julie rubbed her sex cream on her clit to add stimulation and inserted the vibrator she and John use sometimes when they go out in public and enjoy teasing as John keeps the controls. Julie thought by using it would add more stimulation for the night. She was in great anticipation of the evening and did additional measures to ensure she was hot and ready for her husband.

The first time she realized something was amiss, seriously amiss, is when she found John's briefcase open and empty on their bed. So, he was home from work, yet his car wasn't in the garage? Strange. Why was his briefcase open and empty, and on the bed? Nothing else seemed out of place, except there was a half-made coffee on the kitchen counter. Someone had started making a coffee but never finished making, or drinking it. Then, a bit later, she noticed some heavy-set muddy footprints across the carpet out in the back room. What is going on she wondered?

She decided to sit and wait, John must have gone out for some reason. But as she waited and waited for his call finally her phone rang, but it was an unlisted number.

"Hello?"

"Julie?"

"Yes?"

"Hello, Julie. I want you to pay close attention, John wants to tell you something. I'm putting John on the phone now."

Julie was perplexed. Who was this and what was happening, she wondered?"

Then John came on. He was extremely distressed and that is not like John. He's usually very cool under pressure. She could hear his despair and was apologizing to her profusely.

"Julie, baby, I'm so sorry, there's been some trouble Julie. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, honey!"

"John, John, what's wrong?" Julie asked in a desperate voice.

John was clearly in a bad situation. Her heart started racing with alarm.

"John, where are you? what's wrong? You have me worried John tell me." She cried.

"I'm sorry," he kept repeating, then eventually he explained, "There's this guy, Julie, you don't know him but I owe him and I'm so sorry baby."

"John? what in the hell is going on? Are you OK?"

He was not OK and if he was ever to be OK again, it would depend upon Julie.

"I want you to listen, baby, listen carefully," John stated. "You've got to listen to me and please, do not I repeat do NOT call the police. You've got to promise me this Julie, Please?"

"John Where are you?"

"Please, Julie he'll kill me, he will kill you too. Do NOT call the police, you've got to promise me" John pleaded.

At this point, the first voice came back on the line, he had a menacing voice.

"I think you should take the advice of your husband Julie. Don't do anything stupid and do not call the police."

It took Julie a few minutes to get a grip on what was happening. John owes this man but he didn't say money. I wonder why she thought? John was in trouble big trouble. Gambling debts she wondered quickly? But he hasn't gambled for years, at least that's what he has told me.

For a moment she was enraged. "Fuck John what have you done?" But she calmed down and realized that she had to cooperate, stay calm, and think clearly.

"Let him go," she said. "I'II find the money, but let him go now!" She demanded.

"I want you to shut up and listen," said the voice. "Listen carefully and remember what John said, do not be so stupid as to even think about calling the police. Listen carefully, do as I say and everything will be fine."

"I can get you the money!" Julie pleaded.

There was a long silence until the voice said, "It's about a lot more than money now, Julie. I'II call you back soon, have a pen and paper ready."

He hung up. It left Julie in a panic. The police should I call, no, yes? She wondered. The phone rang again within a few minutes, just long enough for her to scramble together a notepad and pencil.

"Pay attention!" the voice began. Then he gave her careful instructions. She jotted them down quickly. There was a park on the outskirts of town, he would meet her there in two hours.

She agreed, but said, "What then? Where is John? How can I trust you?"

"You can't trust me," he assured her. "But I guarantee that John will be alright and I'II let him go, for a price."

Julie's breathing was unsteady. "Alright, alright," she said. "How much do you want? I told you I can get you money. How much?"

"And I told you that this has gone way beyond money, Julie. John has done some really stupid things, and now I'm afraid there's a high price to pay."

"How much?" Julie belted out demanding a number.

"John tells me that you two were hoping for a romantic night together. How nice, and he tells me you enjoy playing games. He says you're passionate, and hot. In fact, John tells me that you absolutely love cock. He told me you love sucking cock; you love fucking large cocks. But what do you say about that Julie?"

Julie replied, "fuck off you sicko! How much, how much to let John go? I can get the money somehow, just tell me how much?"

"Just be at the park, eight o'clock sharp and be alone," he said and hung up abruptly.

There were still two hours, what should I do? She wondered. About half an hour later the phone rang again. When Julie answered, it was the same man, he put John on this time John was more composed.

"Julie, darling," he said. "You really must trust me on this, don't go to the police. That would be a big mistake, you have to promise me."

"Ok. I promise," she said.

"But listen to me, Julie. No cops but do not do what he wants baby. Don't do it I'II be OK. I can look after myself, don't do what he wants. Please." John pleaded.

The tormentor snatched the phone back. "I strongly advise you to be cooperative, Julie," he said, then hung up.

This was very confusing. She knew of course that John would not be OK. Perhaps she should ring the cops anyway? She thought about it, then she dialed the cops, then hung up. No, John was in real danger and he was emphatic not to call the cops. What did this sicko want? She wondered. She felt an overwhelming duty to help John, whatever it was. Why was it beyond money now?

What had John done? She knew she would have to go to the Park to get answers. When she was about to leave, however, the phone rang again.

The sicko had some more instructions.

"I want you to do exactly as I tell you," he said.

"Alright," said Julie. "Promise me John will be ok."

He ignored this and instead told her what he wanted her to do. "Before leaving you are to go to the bathroom, using the mirror and lipstick you are to write the word SLAVE backward across her naked breasts. When you reached the park, I want you to open your blouse and show me you complied." He added one more point. When we meet you are to address me as Master."

"I will not!" she said loudly.

"You know the consequences, 8 pm sharp." Then he hung up.

Write slave across my breasts, address him as the Master? What demeaning and humiliating instructions Julie thought as she tried to make sense of this. She and John played slave games in their sex life in their past. Had John revealed that to him as well? Could she bring herself to address this monster as 'Master'?

Julie thought about it and did as he required. She had complied with writing slave across her breasts and arrived at the park at 7:55 pm. She waited under a light at a picnic table away from anyone else in the park as directed. A tall man walked up to her at the picnic table, they looked at each other. Julie opened up three buttons on her top and showed him the word written across her breast in lipstick. She then looked at his face and said, bitterly "Master."

He was quite a good-looking man, mid-forties, tall at least 6 feet 2 inches, broad-shouldered, he looked very solid, strong with an athletic build.

Julie then demanded proof her husband was alright. The man, "the Master" showed her a live feed on his phone in real-time, of John both bound and gagged, obviously exhausted, somewhere dark and cold.

"What will it take to free him? What does he owe you?" she wanted to know.

The man suggested they sit down on the bench. He came across as though he was an entirely reasonable gentleman who wanted to discuss a slightly awkward predicament. Julie sat down with him.

"John speaks highly of you," said the sicko. "I must say, you are very attractive Julie, even gorgeous comes to mind. John did not exaggerate; you have very nice tits."

"Get to the point," Julie demanded. "What do you want?" What are your demands?" So far, he had not made any, what was the price? She wondered.

He told her straight out, "I want a slave," he said.

"A slave?" Julie responded in disbelief. What kind of request was this she thought quickly?

The man then stated in a strong voice: "A sex slave."

Julie's heart sank, her eyes looked down to the ground breaking any eye contact with this man. This was a possibility she had not foreseen.

Even writing SLAVE across her breasts in lipstick, it hadn't really sunk in that the word might have real implications beyond just humiliation. She thought back to when John and she played in the BDSM arena and had a lot of fun with it. But this was different, this is with a total stranger! The only way she could submit to John or anyone was that she trusted them 100%. She trusted John but she didn't know this guy. She didn't know him and his intentions were also very suspect, and how far would he take her ran through her mind.

"John tells me you make an excellent sex slave," he added.

"I see," she said, momentarily speechless. Still looking at the ground and glancing up to look at the park. She had to process what he was saying. Julie then looked back up and into the man's eyes and face. She wanted to appear strong, confident and not show any more weakness than she already had displayed today.

While she was speechless the sicko explained: "You have to appreciate Julie that John has messed me around so badly, that ordinarily, he'd be dead by now. However, when I went around to collect from him, he was obviously getting ready for a big night with his lady. He also told me before that you were cock crazy and kinky as fuck. Well, I'm a reasonable man Julie, I think there are always alternatives to violence."

"What do I have to do?" Julie asked eventually.

"Submit," he said.

Julie's heart sank again and her stomach was feeling very nauseous. She knew what submit meant in the BDSM world.

To be a slave and to submit to a man meant she had to deliver, she had to perform anything on earth this man wanted and that means anything! Julie quickly but quietly responded:

"If I don't?" Julie asked.

"You know the answer to that."

Julie thought, then replied in a quiet defeated voice. "Yes, I think I do know the answer".

Julie for the first time was slowly beginning to realize what her options really were. She really had no choice as it seemed to her right then, sitting on that park bench. She wanted to ask exactly what John had done to this sonofabitch, but what was the point? At first, she couldn't face what he was saying, but she had to be strong and stay focused. Her focus was John, regardless of what he had done.

She felt cold inside, it was a chilling moment for her sitting there in the subdued lighting, on the park bench in the mild evening. As she looked around as she thought, fireflies were flying around, the stars were out she noticed. She sat there thinking for 3 to 4 minutes but what seemed an eternity. She then looked up and looked this man in the eyes and asked, "

"What do you mean sex slave?"

"Julie, you know what I mean by a sex slave, don't you? " He rebutted.

Julie knew what he meant but wanted to be sure what his idea of a sex slave would entail. Her mind went to the worst of what he would want her to do. She knew as a sex slave she would be 100% at his sexual beck and call. But she doesn't know this man and what his sexual kinks were. Did this just mean she had to perform sex acts for him a few times per day? Did this mean she would have to perform for him and all of his friends daily? The more she thought the more her fear grew.

"yes, I think I do but that can mean different things to different people, what do you mean by sex slave?"

"Obedient meat," he said, grimly.

She gulped, His firm and direct answer caught her a little off guard. The term obedient didn't upset her but his term of "meat" is what concerned her the most.

"I see." She answered, while slowly breaking eye contact and looking down at the man's feet. Sitting there she then looked up the man's legs, to his groaning area. She paused her eyes there just imaging what he had in there and what was in store for her. She slowly looked up his body to his chest and made quick eye contact again.

"No, I doubt that you do see," he said. "But you will."

She was feeling very upset. But as the time when on and she talked to this man she was starting to resolve herself to her fate. She would have to become his sex slave and be his "obedient meat", as he stated. She knew that her body would be his. Her mouth would have to perform acts on him and likely others daily. Her pussy would not be hers; he would use it a few times daily.

She also knew this man meant business and he would not stop there. Her ass would be assaulted regularly. As she sat there on the bench, she clenched her ass muscles as she thought about her fate and the fate of her ass and what it would have to endure.

"What about John you" she belted out, but then thought twice and stopped.

"John is your motivation," he said. "His life is your bond."

She was so confused by now, In shock or at least in a state of depression. The lipstick across her breast seemed to be searing into her skin. She looked at her breasts half hanging out of her shirt. She had already called him Master which was a hard pill to swallow she thought.

"Ok, for how long?" she asked. "All night, one weekend, how long?"

"All night, no, no, Julie." He chuckled. "Longer, much longer than that."

"How long?" Julie asked again in her somber defeated voice.

"Until I'm tired of using you, or until I'm tired of feeding and looking after John. Whichever happens first." it could be weeks, months, or longer."

Julie and John had talked in role-play situations of her being on call for a guy. They had talked during sex about how she would negotiate with an attacker not to do an act, or take her ass. As an exchange, she would be on call for him for a few sex acts. She didn't like being on call in reality but in the fantasy world, it was erotic to some degree.

But this was going to be much worse, not just on call, it sounds like she will be staying with him in his home to be his personal sex slave. This is much different and much worse than on call.

"I can't do it," Julie decided suddenly. "It has to be money or nothing! How much does he owe you?"

"The proper term, Julie, is Master." He said in a firm strong demanding voice.

"No, no I can't do that, fuck you!" she said. "What did he do to you?"

"To me, well let's see." He stated. He then catalogued John's alleged misdemeanors.

"The dealership he sold my father, he defrauded the books. The man stated. "The dealership was not making money, he lied! My father bought that business and could not make it profitable because of the full price he paid John." "John's lies killed my father Julie!" "My father after failing and losing everything, bankrupt, embarrassed, he shot himself Julie". The man belted out in a very forceful voice. "I thought about killing you as payment". "I thought of killing John and still may, I'm not sure yet, it all depends upon you, Julie." The man said in a very direct voice." But he will have to live with your payment to me for the rest of his life." Him knowing that you were my sex slave and him viewing you serving me first hand. Other times him knowing you were serving me but he was unable to see or hear what exactly you are doing to me or what I'm making you endure. The not knowing will punish him the most."

The man continued: "I believe that will punish him more than killing you". I think you will agree Julie, that he is a lucky man to be alive right now". The man continued. "The question becomes, whether he will continue to be lucky, he has run up quite a debt."

"Yes indeed, John speaks very highly of you. He tells me that you just love cock. You can't get enough, he said you love cum, you love to swallow cum. You love cum all over you your face, your body. Is that true Julie? Do you love cum and to swallow every drop, Julie?" The man asked in a lighter tone. Julie knew she was in trouble; she knew he could only have gotten that information from John. John must be in real trouble or he never would have told him that. Julie thought quickly, I have to answer him,

"You seem to have all of the answers" she responded.? "This is simple blackmail" Julie pushed out of her mouth as her heart was pounding in her chest. The man did not respond to her question or allegation of blackmail.

"John said you love anal sex and your favorite position is DP, is that true Julie?" Without waiting for an answer, he then said: "Do you love cum and having a cock in your pussy and deep in your ass?"

Julie was disgusted he knew this and he asked her this. Julie knew she needed to answer but not as rudely as she did before.

"Yes, what he told you is all true." She responded.

He responded: "Is all true what? Is all true SIR!" "Right Julie?"

Julie looked down, knowing what she must say. Julie knew if she said sir, she was on her way to what he's demanding and becoming his personal sex slave. If she doesn't John will be killed.

He then responded. "Yes sir, what John told you is all true sir".

"That's what he said, the man replied. You're learning quickly and by now the reality of your near future must be set in.

I'll forgive this one Julie, but now that you realize you really only have one answer, you know what you must do and you know what I expect!" "Don't ever make that mistake again Julie!" You know what It's like to be a slave and you know how to respond. You also know some of the various punishments for a slave that does not comply with her master. I expect you to respond either yes Sir or yes Master. Do you understand?" He demanded.

Julie swallowed hard, she sat there for a few seconds. She knew what she had to say and she replied: "Yes Sir."

"Very good." He replied, "you're learning. I admire your loyalty, Julie, you're a good woman but he's not the man you think he is."

Was any of that true, Julie thought to herself. She couldn't believe it as she sat there with her breasts exposed in the night air. Some of it must have been true or this man would not be so upset with John, so emphatic as to what he wants and he's willing to take it at any expense. In any case, that was the debt and she was the price, and this guy indeed meant business. What else could she do? She thought.

He didn't give her any time to think or ask any further questions. He stood and said. "I'm going back to my car," he said. "You can either say yes Master, and follow me, or you can stay there on the bench and wait for the consequences."

At that instant, Julie froze. Her legs wouldn't work, the words "obedient meat" resounded in her ears. Her "being his SEX SLAVE" kept ringing in her head as well.

Slave, Julie knew what that meant and there are no limits when you're a SEX SLAVE especially with a man like this who has so much anger and bitterness inside for John and what he says he's done.

She wanted to scream out "Promise you will let John go when the debt is fully paid!" In a demanding voice! Her heart was pounding in her chest, she was on an adrenaline high right now and angry herself.