All Comments on 'Agent in Distress Ch. 07'

by Tanuki

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for another amazing chapter!

This was definitely worth the wait. Though as much as I'm enjoying finding out more about Lana's academy days, I can't wait to get back to reading about her slave training with Warrick. Also I'm a bit confused about how this chapter ended. I thought these last two chapters were the story of how Lana lost her virginity, but that still hasn't happened yet. Is there going to be a part 3?

TanukiTanukiover 6 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

Thanks for the kind words. It will be explained in ch 8 but no that's the end of the flashback. Lana just has a more naive understanding of her virginity. By Warrick's standards she is still a virgin, which he will explain to her :) Ch 8 should be submitted this week, and 9 next week.

Naomi97Naomi97over 6 years ago
It was good but...

This whole flashback was hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ˜‚ Lana is so naive and adorable and kind hearted. It's not funny that her instructor & the GWA officer are both assholes but she's so naive it's hilarious πŸ˜‚. Also, will we know what she tells the police and what happens to the other GWA officer?

SocratesOnFireSocratesOnFireover 6 years ago
This is definitely the best series I've read on Lit in months

I'm so looking forward to seeing what comes next.

flirty_but_niceflirty_but_niceover 6 years ago

Tanuki, the story is getting hotter and hotter! I can't wait for more. Oh how I wish you had all the time in the world to do nothing but write. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a shame that a true submissive slut like Lana hasn't been fucked like her body craves. Hopefully she has plenty of sucking and fucking in her future, I love how she is such a beautiful powerful girl but at the same time lusts to be dominated. This series deserves it's own artwork so we can truly admire Lana's beautiful curves

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
Not a fan of the last two chapters.

I suppose I'll find out if they're necessary to the storyline, as you say. Right now, I just found it a sickening and demoralizing detour that I wish I hadn't read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Series

Good series overall, I just hope Lana is getting good ending instead of bad, after all she went through she should deserved good ending even maybe with some change inside her, like maybe more open to sex or something :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only 20 mm deep???

About the width of your thumbnail. I think you meant centimetres!

Architect theArchitect thealmost 6 years ago
Digging the deviation

I think I like this flashback better than the main story.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 5 years ago
great, but not good

I have two main problems with this chapter.

First, the whole "OMG I can't keep a rock in the air while being felt up" now looks foolish because she explicitly learned this lesson five years earlier at the Institute. Why would it surprise her again?

Second, we clearly need many more stories about that lingerie. Preferably with all the girls at the dance academy stuck in prolonged orgasm denial!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Deeply distressing and it undermines the original premise to a considerable extent as she should have logically been much more prepared to her mission if she kept training even after this happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTanuki@Tanuki
Update Dec 28 Merry Christmas everyone! Authors are reporting it’s taking up to 16 days to get published right now so hopefully Reina Ch 5 will be up soon, I’m at 13 days. 😭 Update Dec 15 2023 Reina Ch 5 has been submitted, it should up in a few days. I'm splitting it in two...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES