Agent in Distress Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers

"Would you like to know how I would do it?" said the magistrate, as if he hadn't heard her. Lana quickly shook her head. She did not want to know! The magistrate nodded, again ignoring her. "Well, in your state of extreme need, I could do just about anything and push you over the edge. I could do this . . ." he leaned down his head to her chest. He gently kissed the sensitive sides of her breast, before moving to her engorged nipple to suckle and tease with his lips and tongue. Lana's mouth fell open like a fish starved for air, and she instinctively tried to pull away, but his hand came to her upper back and kept her in place to minister to her breasts. In a short period of time, Lana felt her insides begin to clench as his mouth brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Then he lifted his head.

"You might be embarrassed to climax from just your breasts," he said, shaking his head. "I've a better idea. Sometimes the simplest way is the best." With that, he reached down and gently inserted his thick middle finger passed the string and deep inside her wet folds.

"Oh god!" moaned Lana, her pent up desires nearly making her cum on the spot. The magistrate curled his finger inside her, touching a sensitive spot that made her arch her back and rise up off her heels. "Oh! Not . . . there!" she choked as he stroked that trigger point mercilessly for a few seconds, chuckling as he felt her wet pussy clamping down on his finger.

"Oh dear," he said, withdrawing his finger. "That wouldn't take long at all, would it?"

Lana whimpered at the desperate feelings of regret as his finger left her, so close to cumming. "Please, Master, don't tease me so," she protested softly. She instantly regretted her words, which he'd surely take as tacit acquiescence. But truly she couldn't resist anymore, his touches felt too good, and when he stopped, the disappointment was nearly unbearable.

"Do you know the special string you wear has another trick to it?" said the magistrate, seemingly ignoring her words, and their implied meaning. He waited for an answer, so Lana shook her head. "Well, let me show you!" he said, reaching down. "You see, the string is cleverly sewn by our most skillful seamstresses." As he was speaking, he was pulling it away from her, and looking for something. "There, you see, in this area, the string splits into two. It's quite clever, we just place it . . . here," he continued, but Lana was no longer hearing his words, for he had skillfully placed the opening in the string around the hood of her tender clit. Now the string split into two thinner strings that went around her clit before joining again at the center of her pouting crevice. "It helps if I tease your little nub into hardness," said the magistrate. He then used to tip of his finger to rub the fleshy part contained by the string. Lana jerked, instinctively closing her thighs before a sharp word from the magistrate made her spread them again. Lana gasped and squirmed as he teased her clit for a few seconds, and then he stopped, seemingly satisfied by the results.

"You see?" said the magistrate, then his fingers grasped the string just below her belly button. "Now if I tug like this . . ."

"Oh! S-stop!" cried Lana, stiffening as he pulled gently on the string, which caused a stab of intense pleasure in her clit.

"It works if I pull from the back as well," said the magistrate, reaching behind her. Lana moaned, leaning her head against his shoulder to try to bear the shocking pleasure. Now with one hand in front, and one behind, the magistrate began gently tugging the string back and forth in short little strokes.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" cried Lana in short desperate gasps as her body flamed high heading for an intense climax.

"Yes, most girls find that one stimulating," said the magistrate, his understatement just adding her to her humiliation. Lana was spasming and moaning, ready to revel in the impending orgasm. Then his hands suddenly left her just as the needed wave was formulating. "But I wouldn't want to make the choice for you," he added.

"Oh no, please, Master!" cried Lana, gasping for breath. "D-don't stop! I . . . I don't mind if you . . . continue . . ."

"Really?" said the magistrate, looking at her curiously. "You will not be shamed?"

The burning need threatened to drive her mad, and the words spilled from her lips in a quiet but desperate whisper. "I will not be shamed, Master! Please . . . I need it . . . don't leave me like this . . .!"

"Which method would you prefer?" said the magistrate, seemingly in no hurry as he wished to make sure he understood her preference. "Your breasts?" he said, reaching up to cup her breasts, using his thumbs to trace circles around her nipples.

"Y-yes! That! Anything!" gasped Lana, moaning helplessly and pushing her chest into his hands as encouragement.

"You like when I touch your breasts?" said the magistrate, continuing to squeeze with his hands and massage with his thumbs.

"Yes!" moaned Lana, nodding her head, her cheeks red with shame at having to admit such a thing.

"Yes, what?" he corrected.

"Yes, Master!" cried Lana, her voice getting loud before she could stop herself.

"Yes, Master, what?" said the magistrate, patiently.

Lana looked at him in confusion for a second. "Yes, I . . . like when you touch my breasts, Master?" she offered. When the magistrate grinned and nodded, Lana felt a gush of heat at his approval, and she shook her head. Why was her body responding in such confounding ways?

"Or perhaps you'd like me to finger you to a good climax?" said the magistrate. His hands left her breasts and he inserted his middle finger inside her again, wiggling it about before slowly pushing it in and out, a slow, deep stroking that instantly made Lana shudder with pleasure.

"Y-yes, that w-would be g-good too!" she gasped, tilting her head back as she felt the wave building from his simple stroking.

"You enjoy it when I finger you like this?" said the magistrate, in his methodical, matter-of-fact tone that was starting to drive her mad.

"Yes, yes!" cried Lana desperately. "I mean . . . Yes, Master, I enjoy it when you finger me!"

"Would you like me to make you cum on my finger?" said the magistrate, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, oh yes, please, Master!" cried Lana, her thighs clenching as she felt an orgasm on the way. Suddenly his finger left her with a wet sound that made her whimper in disappointment.

"But before you decide, we mustn't forget the string, so painstakingly sewn by the old ladies who work for us. Former slaves they are, you know?" said the magistrate. Before Lana could respond, he was reaching his hands in front and behind her, and then he grasped the string and began gently tugging back and forth. It was just what she needed, and Lana nearly came on the spot, in fact her body seemed caught on the edge of an orgasm.

"Oh god, I-I think I'm cumming!" cried Lana as the delicious sensations made her shudder and quake.

"That's interesting, just like that?" said the magistrate, innocently.

"Yes!" cried Lana, moving her hips in tune with his gentle tugging. Her breaths came short and desperate, and yet . . . the orgasm eluded her. "No! Please, Master . . . pull harder!" she beseeched him desperately.

"Like so?" said the magistrate, tugging a little faster and harder. Lana cried out as his movements got her closer still. She could almost taste it, and she moaned in anticipation, but still, she was denied.

"Mmm, I'm afraid that's the effect of the salve you'd used so much," said the magistrate, backing off a bit but still slowly jerking the string back and forth.

"Oh no!" groaned Lana. She'd forgotten, the salve made it difficult for her to reach orgasm. But not impossible, they'd said. "Please, Master, please try harder!"

"Do you like this string, you like what I'm doing to you?" said the magistrate.

"Oh god," groaned Lana. More questions, he was insufferable. "Yes, Master, I like the string!"

"Would you like to wear it all the time, so that your masters may use it on you whenever they please?" he continued, his voice a picture of calm, in contrast to her own desperation.

"Yes! Anything!" Lana cried, not really paying attention to his words, for the string was driving her mad, and she was so close to cumming.

"Say it, slave," said the magistrate.

Lana looked at him in confusion. What had he said? "Uh . . . I'd like to wear the string all the time . . . so my masters may use it as they please, Master?" said Lana.

The magistrate nodded, clearly pleased, which made Lana shiver with pleasure. "Very well, I'll make a note that you'd like to wear the string every day during your stay with us." Lana looked at him, and she noticed he seemed to be gesturing to someone behind her. Frowning, she turned to look, when suddenly the magistrate jerked upward on both ends of the string, making her cry out and forget all about looking behind her.

"Now then, let's see if we can make you cum for me," said the magistrate. Then he paused. "Oh, silly me, girl. Probably the string is not your preferred method, that could be the problem? What is your favorite?"

Lana gaped at him, blushing deeply at being forced to answer such a question. The magistrate waited patiently, but her need made patience impossible. "Your finger, please, Master," whispered Lana, lowering her head in shame. "Please use your finger."

"How sweet," said the magistrate. "That is also my favorite! Well, at least of the methods that don't involve my unusually large cock." He inserted his finger inside her then, drawing a deep moan from the needy girl. "Your tight, little Calambrian pussy is not ready for my thick and long cock, is it, my dear?"

Lana whimpered at the gush of fluid she felt enveloping his finger. The magistrate smiled a wicked grin. "Oh, little slave, I see the thought of my big cock makes you wet, doesn't it? You will not be disappointed when it fills your tight little pussy, I assure you!" Lana shook her head, groaning in shame, but she couldn't deny her body's responses. She wished he would stop talking about his manhood, for when he did, she couldn't help imagining it. The magistrate smiled at her. "Shall I make you beg for my cock, little slave?"

"Oh god, please no, Master!" wailed Lana, shaking her head in misery. In her state, she couldn't be sure she'd be able to stop herself, should he decide to make her beg.

"You don't think you could resist, is that it?" purred the magistrate in her ear as he pulled his finger out to stroke the two strings that still encircled her tender clit. Lana didn't answer, but the pitiful sounds of distress coming from her throat told him the answer. His finger on the string wasn't nearly as satisfying as having it inside her.

"Master, please . . . put your finger back inside me," she whispered, too ashamed to raise her voice.

"I can do better than that, my eager little slave," purred the magistrate in her ear. "How about two fingers?" Lana moaned then as two fingers filled her. It was even more satisfying, and after a few strokes, she felt the orgasm coming.

"Yes, yes!" she cried, arching her back as her soaked pussy clamped down on his fingers. The magistrate changed his motion into more of an arc, each outward stroke now rubbing against her clitoral hood. The sensation made her jerk against him, the sensation almost too intense. "Oh god, oh god!" she cried.

"I am so pleased that you no longer feel ashamed of your own desires," said the magistrate, changing his stroke yet again just as she felt the wave about to crest. "That is a critical step in reaching your goal. I think you'll be an exemplary pleasure slave, my dear!" he announced, his voice dripping with approval.

His words had the opposite effect on Lana however, filling her with shame. "No, please . . . I don't want to be . . . exemplary!" she choked out as his middle finger stroked her inner spot.

"You cannot help what you are," said the magistrate, shrugging as if she had no choice. "Why not embrace it? It will make you even more pleasing to your Masters, if such a thing were possible."

Lana could barely comprehend his words, so great was her need. If she didn't cum soon, she thought she might lose her mind.

"If you wish to cum," said the magistrate softly in her ear, "just tell me you'll be a good little pleasure slave."

Lana moaned in misery, in part due to shame, and in part from his finger, skillfully tormenting her, keeping her so close to the release she craved. She had no will to fight this sort of torture.

"I—I'll be a good little . . . pleasure slave, Master!" she whispered, her face red with shame. After the words were uttered, she trembled in rapt anticipation of what he would do to make her cum.

"I know you will, my dear," said the magistrate, leaning in to kiss her. "And you shall cum, all in good time," he added, grinning at her. "You've come so far today, let's give you some time to absorb and digest your progress." His finger left her suddenly, and she gasped, before looking at him in confusion and disappointment.

"But Master, I haven't . . . you said you would . . . " Lana began. Then she realized he'd tricked her, yet again. She'd said the terrible words, and had not been rewarded as promised. "You're so cruel . . ." she murmured.

The magistrate cupped his hand behind her neck and reached in to kiss her on the lips, tilting her head up for easier access. Lana moaned into his mouth, the simple kiss a torture in her exceedingly aroused state. He broke off the kiss and smiled warmly at her. "My dear, you are simply too adorable when you're suffering such crippling need, I admit it makes me want to keep you in this state forever."

Lana groaned in misery, her shoulders slumping in defeat. She was a victim of her own weakness.

Then suddenly she heard footsteps, and female voices, approaching from behind her. She turned to see four girls, slaves by the look of them. They were smiling eagerly and coming straight toward them. Lana instantly felt a surge of embarrassment, and she began to close her thighs, to hide her obvious need. The magistrate corrected her with his hands, keeping her thighs spread wide in a most humiliating pose.

"Ah, Gwen . . .girls, how good of you to come. Miss Torina, my dear," said the magistrate. "There's some people I'd like you to meet." Lana's attention was drawn by the young woman in front.

"Is this my new girl?" said the woman. She was stunning, in a way that only Dellune women seemed to pull off. Her shoulder length brown hair had auburn highlights in it, and her round youthful face framed the prettiest pair of brown eyes Lana had seen. Her slender but athletic frame was draped in a thin black silk dress that pushed up her breasts into a perky little cleavage. The girl had a grace to her stance and movements that made Lana immediately jealous.

"Yes, this is Lana. She's from Calambria, and she's just joined us. She did quite well on her first day," said the magistrate.

"Oh, a Calambrian? She's adorable!" exclaimed the girl, her broad smile so contagious that Lana couldn't help wanting to smile back at her, but her agonizing state made that difficult.

Gwen seemed to notice right away, and she glared at the magistrate. "You've been tormenting the poor girl, haven't you? Has she cum today?"

"No, she has not," said the magistrate. "But she has earned that right with her excellent progress, when I decide to reward her."

"That's wonderful!" exclaimed Gwen. "Will she be sleeping with us tonight, then?"

The magistrate nodded. "She did so well today that I'm giving her an early break. We'll pick up in the morning." Then he turned to Lana. "My dear, the girls will show you the ropes, so to speak, and you'll spend the night with them in the pleasure slaves quarters, which is quite plush, you are lucky. It should also be a nice break from all the men in your training regimen."

"But I . . ." began Lana, then she stopped. She couldn't possibly ask the magistrate to finish what he had been doing in front of the four slave girls.

"Yes?" said the magistrate, expectantly. He had a slightly mischievous look, and Lana realized he knew what she was afraid to ask, and was perhaps daring her to do it.

"N-nothing, Master," she answered, dejectedly.

"Very well," said the magistrate. "Oh, and Lana, as a new slave, you will treat these girls as your superiors. You must obey them as you obey your masters. Is that understood?"

"Uh, yes, Master," said Lana, looking warily at the four slave girls.

The one named Gwen stepped forward suddenly and hugged her. She smelled like wild berries and fragrant soap, but Lana gasped as the girl's body pressed against her over-sensitized nipples. "Don't worry, dear," said Gwen. "We will take good care of you, we're not like the men!" The four girls giggled, and the magistrate shot them a mock look of annoyance. Lana tried to smile, but all she could think of was her aching need to cum, and she couldn't believe the magistrate was going to leave her hanging after all the humiliating things she'd been forced to say.

He stood then, and helped Lana to her feet, though he made no move to undo the bindings that held her wrists to her collar. "I'm afraid I cannot remove your bindings. As a new slave, you are supposed to be restrained at all times, until you earn the right to go without. Girls, make sure Miss Lana doesn't break the rules tonight, is that understood?"

"Yes, Master," said the girls. Lana simply frowned, rubbing her wrists behind her neck where they were held by the leather manacles.

"Good, I'll leave you in Gwen's capable little hands, and I'll pick you up after sunrise tomorrow morning." With that, the magistrate left, and Lana watched him go, a strange feeling of longing in her chest. She told herself it was simply her need to cum, and tried not to think about it.

"Come, honey, let's go get you cleaned up, you look like a drowned rat!" Gwen was smiling at her, looking her up and down, and Lana blushed in embarrassment. She must have looked a sight. The girls left the assembly area and guided her down a sequence of hallways to an open door, directing her inside. It was a large, colorfully decorated room, that was clearly a living area for females. It looked to her like the slave girls were allowed to decorate their living chamber, which seemed odd to her. She'd always pictured slaves sleeping on bare stone floors, and this didn't fit that image at all.

There were a number of simple beds, with barely any space between them, but someone with an eye for color had spruced it up with beautiful red and yellow flowers, colorful silks and all manner of sundries. There were two girls already in the room, playing some sort of card game over in the corner, and one of the 4 girls left Lana's side and rushed over to join them. Gwen and the other two guided Lana through the sleeping area to an opening that led to a surprisingly attractive bathing area, with a large, deep pool and several washing stations. It made Lana think of a harem.

"Are the men allowed in here?" she blurted out, anxiety filling her suddenly.

"Not for anything interesting," said the redhead. "Don't worry honey, you are safe in here. I'm Gwen," said the girl, her eyes shining. "And this is Cade," she continued, pointing toward a pretty, short blond who had a bubbly and sexy demeanor to her.

"And I'm Dawn," said the third one, a tall, dark-haired girl with big brown eyes and a shy smile.


"Nice to meet you," said Lana, pleasantly. She couldn't help noticing all of the other girls wore quite more substantial, though still skimpy clothing. She felt awkward in her string panties and topless state.

"Let's get you cleaned up, sweetie, come," said Gwen, taking her arm, which was still bent by the bindings that held her wrists to her collar. Lana let the girls guide her to one of the bathing stations, one that had two low stone pillars a few feet apart. Gwen produced a key to unlock her bindings, removing the leather manacles. Lana rubbed her sore wrists gratefully, but she looked at Gwen. She didn't want to break the rules.

Tanuki
Tanuki
726 Followers