Agent in Distress Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, don't break the rules," said the redhead. "Place your wrists here." Lana noticed the short stone pillars came up to her hips, and each one had a cut-out to place her wrists, and when she did so, the redhead attached a metal ring around each of her wrists. Now she stood with her arms stretched out to right and left, and it made her feel acutely vulnerable in her nakedness. But Gwen had assured her the men wouldn't be coming in, and she believed the redhead, for some reason. She watched in fascination as the three girls prepared to wash her. One of them fetched a bucket of water from the pool, which appeared steamy, most likely a natural spring. Another girl brought some bathing towels, while Gwen fetched at short stool to sit on. The dark-haired girl named Dawn was untying the string at her lower back, and Lana gasped as the girl inadvertently tugged the string upward.

"Oh, I'm sorry, you poor dear," said Dawn, placing a warm hand on Lana's neck. "I remember my first day. Ooh," she said, making a mock shiver and grinning shyly at Lana. She finished untying the knot and removed the string skirt from Lana's hips, carrying it over to a wicker basket and tossing it in. Lana was glad to be rid of the damned thing, until she remembered with a pang of shame how she'd told the magistrate she wanted to wear that skirt every day. It was so unfair to make her say things when she was so overcome with arousal.

Gwen appeared before Lana with a bucket of water. "Kneel down for a second, hon?" Lana knelt down and Gwen carefully lifted the bucket and poured the warm water slowly over Lana, while the third girl, Cade, rubbed the water into her hair and around her body. When she was thoroughly wet, Gwen stopped pouring. "Just keep kneeling while we wash your hair." While Cade proceeded to apply some sort of lotion or soap to her hair and rub it in, Gwen sat down on the stool and smiled at Lana.

"So how did it go on your first day, Lana?" she said. "What did they do?"

Lana hesitated for a moment, but then began to describe the day's events. The girls used wet towels and soap to bathe here while they listened, and Lana realized they were quite careful around her over-sensitized body. Nevertheless, Lana couldn't help squirming and gasping at times as they washed every corner of her naked body. But the girls didn't seem to even notice her reactions, for which she was grateful. Lana kept talking, the girls asking pointed questions at times, and giggling at others. Sometimes they nodded knowingly. Finally, she got to the part about the magistrate asking her to pick how she wanted to cum.

"Oh, did you beg him to finger you?" said Gwen excitedly. Lana hesitated, before nodding. Gwen clapped her hands. "Oh good, honey, you've come so far! Dawn there held out for 3 days, stubborn little goose that she is!"

Dawn blushed. "It was just so shameful, you know, to beg some strange man to make you cum?"

"Oh, but he's not some strange man, the magistrate, he's Luthor!" giggled Cade.

"Yeah, he turns my legs to mush whenever he speaks to me," said Gwen nodding. "Still, I didn't beg til the second day."

"Oh god," said Lana, blushing herself. "Am I the only one who did it on the first day?"

"You're a natural, honey," said Gwen, patting her on the cheek.

"What?" blurted Lana, "a natural what?"

"Why, a natural pleasure slave, silly!" said Gwen. "Like Cade there. I think she was begging for cocks as soon as they put her in chains, hehe."

Cade frowned. "I was not!" With her hands on her hips her ample breasts pressed against her shift, looking too large for her slender frame.

"Oh yes, you were," said Gwen, smiling wickedly. "The way I heard it, the magistrate threatened you with a whip, and you were on your knees begging to suck his big cock. In fact he made you service that big slave, what's his name?"

"Gregor," said Dawn, helpfully.

"Yes, Big Gregor," giggled Gwen. "You were so eager to please, they started you off at the top! I heard you came while you were servicing him, and you earned your collar on the spot."

Lana was listening to the story with a horrified expression, and she saw Cade biting her lip with a deep red blush on her cheeks.

"I . . . I get excited when I'm . . . you know!" she protested, turning even redder when the two girls laughed.

"Like I said," said Gwen, "you're a natural, just like our new girl here."

Lana finally found her voice. "No, no! I'm not like that!" she blurted, shaking her head. To be turned on by being forced to use her mouth on a man? Then she stiffened. Had she gotten aroused when forced to do that for Warrick? But he'd been touching her, that was entirely another matter!

Lana blushed when she realized they were all looking at her. "Look at you," said Gwen. "Just one day and you earned your collar, you willingly used your mouth on a Captain of the Guard, and you begged your Master to be made to cum." Then she gestured at Lana's naked pussy. "They even shaved you! They never do that on the first day. I'd say you're in the top of your class!" Then she stopped teasing Lana when she saw the stricken look on her face, and she placed her hand on Lana's shoulder. "Oh dear, I'm sorry! It's alright honey, don't be upset, we're all slaves here, like you."

Lana was shaking her head. "No, I'm not a slave!" She didn't even want to mention her natural hairless state. The less attention on her nether regions the better.

Gwen adopted a skeptical stance, her hands on her hips, smiling at Lana. "Of course you are slave, dear, you just haven't realized it yet." Then she leaned in, speaking in a low voice, as if conspiring with her. "Tell me, hon, when they put the chains on you, does it make you wet? They showed you the outdoor slave training hall, didn't they? Did you get all hot thinking about being at those stations? How about when you served that handsome captain with your mouth, did that get you all wet down there?"

Lana was gaping at her, shaking her head more vigorously at each question. Suddenly she yelped, jerking toward Gwen. Cade had reached up between her legs to stick two fingers in her exposed pussy. "Look, she's a sopping mess!" announced the petite blond. "And this isn't water!"

Lana was desperately shaking her head. "No! I . . . they . . . I mean . . . I've had too much of that Somarian fruit, and the salve, that's why I . . . get aroused easily!

Gwen raised an eyebrow. "Somarian fruit? That's expensive, they gave you that?"

"No, not them," corrected Lana. "The, uhmm, my own people gave it to me . . . I didn't know what it was . . . and then I got so . . . uncomfortable from eating so much fruit that they gave me the salve-"

"Somarian slave salve?" said Dawn. She made an amused sound in her throat. "Oh, you poor dear, I've heard that will drive any girl mad with the need."

"Your own people gave you those things?" said Gwen, looking at her curiously. "Don't you see, dear? Your own people knew you were a slave at heart, so they helped you find your way."

Lana paled. "W-what? No! I . . . I didn't know the fruit had effects . . . so I kept eating it."

"And they didn't tell you, did they?" said Gwen, nodding, secure in her own understanding.


"No . . ." said Lana, her shoulders sinking. She couldn't explain everything without revealing too much, so she simply gave up.

"They were trying to help you honey," said Gwen in a comforting tone. "But I can imagine it must be terrible for you, especially with the magistrate doing his thing for the new girl."

"Yes!" said Lana. They were finally starting to understand. "Between the fruit and salve, I'm beside myself, and I can't seem to resist what they do to me! I just need a day or two to . . . let the effects wear off, and then I'll be myself again."

Gwen chuckled. "They're not going to give you a day, honey. And just so you know, the Somarian fruit doesn't turn a good girl into a natural pleasure slave. You have to have it in you," she added, gently pointing at Lana's chest.

"It's not in me! I'm a good girl!" protested Lana, looking at each of them.

"I'm a good girl too!" said Cade, frowning. "Why can't you be both? Good girl and a slave at heart?"

"But . . . but," said Lana, at a loss for words.

"Look at you," teased Gwen. "You're getting turned on by being bathed by girls," she gestured. As if to help her point, Cade used one of the towels to rub softly between Lana's thighs. Lana blushed, squirming despite herself. All the soft rubbing of the wet towels had indeed become very distracting, and she'd gotten so used to being aroused that she had forgotten about it until Gwen had pointed it out. She shook her head.


"No, that's the fruit, again!" she wailed. "I'd never get turned on by something like this, normally!"

Dawn stuck out her lower lip in a mock look of dismay. "You don't find us attractive?"

Lana laughed nervously. "Of course I do, you three are beautiful! You make me feel . . . ordinary."

All three of them laughed at that. Gwen answered for the rest of them. "Oh, you are anything but ordinary, hon. Do you have any idea how much a Calambrian pleasure slave is worth around these parts?"

Lana shook her head in misery. "Why? What's so special about me?"

"You're just different, hon. The dark, silky hair, almost black, your natural tan. Do you see girls like that around here? And your Calambrian warriors are so strong, it makes capturing your females very challenging. But most of all, it's your reputation for being shy and proper, but when they put the slave chains on you, you turn into eager little sluts!"

"No!" wailed Lana. "That's not true!"

The girls laughed then, and began calling Lana a 'slut', while poking and teasing her with their fingers and towels.

"She's so sexy, I can't resist!" giggled Cade, her hand cupping Lana's breast and diddling her sensitive nipple, the lovely blond smiling up at her.

"Me neither!" said Dawn, running her hands up the insides of Lana's thighs. "Her skin is soooo soft, it's like velvet."

Lana gasped and squirmed, protesting as the girls teased her mercilessly, their hands exploring everywhere. She strained in the bonds that held her arms to either side, but there was nowhere to escape. Her body responded eagerly to their teasing torments, despite her best efforts at denial.

"I can't resist her pouty little lips!" said Gwen, her voice husky as she suddenly grasped a handful of Lana's wet hair and pressed her lips against Lana's open mouth. A wet sound of protest was muffled by Gwen's kiss as Lana closed her mouth to the invasion by the woman's warm, soft lips and seeking tongue. She'd never kissed a woman before, and it was a shock to find her body responded to the pleasurable sensations. At that moment, Cade, or perhaps it was Dawn, pushed a finger or two into Lana's soaked nether lips, and Lana yelped and broke off the kiss, panting in shock and need.

"Please!" she gasped, panting and pleading with the amorous trio. "W-what are you girls doing?"

The girls looked at each other suddenly as if caught in the act of something illicit. Gwen was licking her lips, and she suddenly smiled sheepishly.

"We're so sorry, dear," she said, placing the back of her hand to her lips. "You just looked so . . . delectable . . . standing there all wet and needy."


"Yes, I'm sorry too, Lana!" said Cade, rubbing her hand against the side of Lana's hip. "You really are irresistible, you know?"

"I've never touched a Calambrian girl before . . ." said Dawn, with a shy smile.

Lana looked at the three of them, and if she wasn't mistaken, they looked sincere, and genuinely embarrassed by their actions.

"It's alright . . .," murmured Lana, still confused. "Just please, don't do it again?"

"Of course, dear," said Gwen, smiling warmly. "We won't take advantage of you again, I promise." The other two girls were also nodding eagerly, and then suddenly they were interrupted by the bark of a deep female voice, coming through the heavy wooden door in the main room.

"Girls, finish up in there! It's almost lights out." Lana couldn't see the source of the voice, but it sounded like an older woman. The slave girls instantly jumped into action and quickly grabbed dry towels and used them on Lana. When she was dry, they untied her arms and raised a simple peach-colored slave shift over her head, helping her into it. The shear material came down to mid-thigh, and had short sleeves that just covered her shoulders. Then Dawn brought a brush and quickly and skillfully brushed Lana's hair to a smooth shine.

"Your hair is so pretty," murmured Dawn in her ear. "It's like silk." Then Dawn blushed. "I won't touch it, I promise!" she added. Lana blushed as well. It was one thing to receive comments from leering men, but another thing to get genuine admiration from another female. She still wasn't used to compliments after all the years in the Institute. It was also a wonderful relief to feel clean and fresh from the bath, and she thanked the girls for taking care of her.

"Hurry," said Gwen, guiding Lana out of the bathing area and back to the living quarters. "They will come by to make sure we turn off the lanterns in a few minutes and then we have to all be in our beds."

Lana went along as they took her to one of the beds and sat her down. She noticed then that the bed had two leather manacles attached by ropes to the head board above the pillow. She looked around and found two more at the foot of the bed, one tied to each short post. Gwen saw her eyeing the bindings skeptically and she patted Lana on the shoulder. "You're new, honey, so you have to wear those at night, I'm afraid."

Lana looked at the pretty redhead smiling at her, then she looked about the room. "Gwen," she said nervously in a low voice. "Are we . . . safe in here? They won't let any of the men come in during the night?"

Gwen shook her head reassuringly. "Oh no, dear, they lock the door from the outside, and only the magistrate and the head trainer have a key."

"And . . . they won't come take advantage of us?" Lana asked, concerned.

"No, no," said Gwen, her expression serious. "The magistrate wouldn't violate our privacy. He only comes in to talk to us. No one touches us in here, this is like our sanctuary." Then she shook her head, sadly. "Just be glad you're a high-grade pleasure slave. Some of the other living quarters a lot less secure."

"Secure?" said Lana with a frown. "Y-you're slaves! This is a prison, not a sanctuary!"

The girls looked at her in confusion. Gwen spoke what they all were thinking.

"Miss Lana, we are slaves, yes, but we are well treated, and in here, we don't have to worry about our throats being slit by bandits, or being raped by village men while our husbands are at war, or . . . all the bad things that happen to girls like us . . . out there," she gestured with her hands. All three girls were nodding, and looking at Lana strangely.

"There's no sanctuary for girls out there in the world," said Cade, gesturing with her arms spread wide. Lana suddenly felt a pang of guilt. She had no right to judge these girls, for their world was a much more dangerous place than her own. Perhaps a secure room to sleep in was more than they'd ever get if they were free. Still, she couldn't sit by and let them accept their slavery.

"I'm sorry," she said, softly. "But there must be something better than slavery for you?" Then she looked at them. "How long have you been here? Isn't this a training camp, don't they send you somewhere when you're done your training?"

Gwen smiled. "Yes, but the magistrate keeps a few slave girls here, to entertain the many visiting dignitaries, like your Captain," she added with a sly wink that made Lana redden. "And he uses us himself on occasion."

"Too rare an occasion!" piped in Cade. Dawn nodded her agreement.

"He likes you the best, Cade. He hardly ever chooses me," added Gwen with a dejected look.

"Your breasts are too small," said Cade, winking at the redhead, who made a face. Then Gwen smiled at Lana. "So yes, we've been here . . . over a year now," she said. "Six months for Cade, isn't that right, girl?" She turned back to wink at Lana. "I can see he likes you, he's never paid so much attention to a new girl. Maybe he'll let you stay with us!"

Lana gave a nervous laugh, nodding. She had to fight down the feelings of pride that always surfaced when they referred to her high value. But deep down she was terrified of what six months in this place might do to her. Even another day in the hands of the magistrate was a deep concern. Somehow he seemed to know just how to get past her mental walls, to reach her vulnerable inner core. She had to get out of here, and get to Nikolai, while she still had her sanity, and some semblance of her modesty.

Lana looked at the smiling faces of the slave girls who sat around her. So maybe freedom for these Dellune girls wasn't such an improvement, but Lana knew that having Nikolai running the country couldn't be a good thing for this world's women. She felt her resolve grow every time she saw women being mistreated -- she needed to complete her mission, and hope that things improved for them. She looked about the room. It never ceased to surprise her how happy the slave girls seemed, but she knew they were probably just conditioned to appear happy, to avoid punishment. That had to be it. Still, it was unnerving, for she realized she probably saw more unhappy females in her home world than she did here on this primitive world.

"Come dear, stop thinking so much, you need some rest," said Gwen. Lana gave her a slight smile and let the girls guide her to lay down on her bed. Her slave shift bunched up around her hips, and Lana quickly pulled it down to her thighs to cover her nakedness. Then Dawn and Cade raised her arms above her head, and placed her wrists in the leather manacles, locking them closed with a key that was hanging on the wall behind her bed. Then the two girls each took one of Lana's ankles and fastened them to the manacles at the bed posts. With her legs spread apart, Lana blushed, for her slave shift was only a hand's length below her still overheated center, and the cool air tingled her flesh. The teasing by the girls had rekindled her inner heat, and she squirmed slightly on the soft bed. At least the cloth-like rope material that kept her wrists and ankles tied to the bed was long enough that she'd be able to move a bit and get comfortable, maybe even turn on her side.

"Gwen," she said, seeing the pretty redhead looking at her. "If the door is locked, why must I be bound while sleeping?"

Gwen giggled, making Lana frown. "Sweet girl, it's to keep you from touching yourself, of course!"

"Oh," said Lana, blushing. It wasn't like she would do that, even if unbound. Then again, it might help her sleep.

"You'll see in a minute, dear," said Gwen. As if on cue, they suddenly heard a loud click, like a key turning a lock, then a creak as the magistrate entered through the door. He looked about and spied the four girls and approached quickly, as if in a hurry. Lana suddenly felt terribly naked and vulnerable, tied to the bed. It was one thing being so before the girls, but in the presence of the magistrate, she felt the overwhelming urge to escape her bonds and cover herself. The dark-haired man strode confidently toward Lana's bed, ignoring the admiring looks from the other slave girls. He quickly took a seat on the bed next to Lana's naked hip. His closeness made her spine tingle and her breathing grew slightly rapid.

"I'm afraid I don't have time to dally, my little pupil," he said, bringing a hand to gently touch Lana's cheek. "I must entertain some guests from the capital." He smiled warmly. "With more training, you could join the girls in helping me with the entertaining." He ignored Lana's look of trepidation and instead pulled a small glass vial from his pocket. It contained what looked like red powder. Lana watched with wary concern as he unscrewed the top, then looked at Lana. Suddenly he leaned his head down, taking one of her nipples into his mouth. Lana gasped at the exquisite wet sensations of his lips and tongue, but all too quickly he raised his head, and moved to her other breast, moistening the nipple with his mouth and tongue. The magistrate chuckled at the gasps from Lana's lips, before raising his head and smiling at her. She looked at him in confusion as he dipped two fingers into the glass vial, and then reached for her breast. He sprinkled the tiny pinch of powder on her damp nipple, then reached over and did the same to her other moist bud, before using a finger to spread it around. His finger felt rough from the powder, but it quickly dissolved into a wet thin paste, leaving an odd tingling sensation.