Agent in Distress Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tanuki
Tanuki
723 Followers

Cade was looking at Gwen. "I'm tired, can we go to bed? Did you get it all, Gwen?"

"No," said Gwen, shaking her head. "He put some of it too deep for me to reach with my little tongue," she added, sticking out her tongue. Cade giggled and Gwen frowned.

Then Dawn stuck out her tongue, and Cade laughed out loud. "Oh Dawn, that thing's like a snake!"

"Yeah, you give it a try, Dawn," said Gwen. Suddenly the girls got up and switched positions, and Lana finally caught on to their intentions. She shook her head vigorously, her eyes as wide as saucers. No, not again!

"Lana, honey," said Cade, stroking her cheek with her fingers. "We have to get the deep spice off of you or you're going to be so uncomfortable. Just relax and enjoy it again."

Lana was desperately trying to speak, so Gwen reached up to remove the gag. "Cade? Gwen? Please, not again, you can't, I'll be alright, I can sleep! " she babbled, the words tumbling over each other.

"Don't worry, dear," said Gwen, reaching up a hand to Lana's cheek. "Your naughty secret is safe with us." She turned her head to look at Dawn. "Go ahead, Dawn, use that snake tongue and get as deep as you can."

"Don't you want to gag her again?" said Cade, idly tickling the inward curve of Lana's hip with her slender fingers.

"No need," said Gwen, "I'll make sure she's kept quiet. It'll give me an excuse to continue what I started in the shower." Then she leaned over, moving her lips to Lana's gaping mouth. Lana let out a string of desperate pleas that were cut off by Gwen's pink lips pressing against her own. She felt her thighs clench slightly at the delicious feel of Gwen's mouth on her own, and she whimpered as she realized where Gwen's tongue had recently been. Then she gasped and choked when she felt Dawn's tongue pushing deeply inside her. She fleetingly remembered her vow to resist the touches of the girls, and that thought was instantly swamped by the flood of impossibly arousing sensations. Not to be outdone, Cade was also leaning over to plant wet kisses on Lana's belly, which Lana realized was terribly sensitive. The blond girl seemed to know just where to kiss, and how, and Lana squirmed, her hips captured in place by Dawn's hands on her thighs and Cade's searching lips. The onslaught of sensual attacks on her nervous system was impossible to fight, or to escape, and in another minute, Lana felt her body tensing again. She whimpered protests into Gwen's warm mouth, straining in her bonds as she tried in vain to fight the rising tide of pleasure. Dawn's tongue was indeed unusually long, as she used it to plunge and seek out every last bit of the flavorful spice.

When the orgasm came, it was more intense than even the first, and Lana screamed, the sound caught and silenced skillfully by Gwen's mouth. As skillfully as Gwen had done, Dawn tongued Lana's clit, extending and intensifying her orgasm, until finally she collapsed, trembling and panting for air. Lana had never felt so good, so . . . satisfied, and in seconds, her exhaustion took over and she drifted off into a deep, much needed slumber.

"Poor thing, I think we were too much for her," said Cade softly as she gently caressed Lana's cheek with her fingers.

"She'll sleep well now," said Gwen, leaning in to place a light kiss on Lana's parted lips. The girls quietly got up off the bed, gently pulled the covers over their new friend and went to their own beds.

Tanuki
Tanuki
723 Followers