Agent Penny on mission Pt. 01

Story Info
Agent Penny is on a mission when things go wrong.
2.4k words
3.59
8.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark0007
Dark0007
49 Followers

Chapter-1

F.B.I. was on a lookout for some terrorist groups in the city. Mr. Zander one of the wealthiest man in the city was on the list of suspects to be involved in one of the terrorist group.

He was a hard man to reach and F.B.I. didn't want him to be aware of the suspicion on him.

F.B.I. had already deployed their most trusted agent Penny on it. Penny was keeping a close eye on Mr. Zander.

He was at a client meeting at the business plaza, Penny was following him closely. Mr. Zander's security head Daisy got her eye on Penny.

Daisy was ex military, tall, fit beauty with raven hair and tanned skin. She was the most trusted person for Mr. Zander.

Penny was now trying to get into Mr. Zander's hotel room as he was busy attending the meeting. She was trying to pick the lock.

Suddenly Penny heard a voice behind her.

"Looking for these?" Penny turned it was Daisy standing right behind her with 2 guards.

Penny said, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought this is my room."

Daisy, "Stop right there. I know you work for F.B.I."

Penny realised she had to run. She turned and quickly ran to the fire exit. Daisy ordered the guards, "Get her."

Penny opened the door for fire exit. Then suddenly one of the guard caught her around the waist. She gave him a head bum with back of her head.

His nose started bleeding. She turned and threw him over her shoulder on the stairs. He went down crashing.

She turned and kicked the other guard right in the balls. He fell on his back and she ran down the stairs.

Daisy knew Penny would be heading to the underground parking. She took the elevator.

Penny reached to the underground parking. She was about to get to her car. Suddenly Daisy appeared out of now were with a gun.

Daisy was wearing a tight pink dress. She was pointing her gun right at Penny. Penny knew she could disarm Daisy and take her down easily.

Plus Daisy was wearing a dress and she couldn't fight in it. Penny moved fast towards Daisy.

She grabbed her hand holding the gun and punched Daisy right in the face. Gun fell on the floor. Daisy kicked with her right leg on Penny's stomach.

Penny tried to pick the gun. Daisy kicked the gun away with her left leg. Penny punched Daisy's groin area.

Penny got up and grabbed Daisy's shoulder strap and pulled it hard. Her dress zipper broke. Penny kicked Daisy's face with her left knee.

Daisy's dress was down to her waist with her black bra now visible. Penny grabbed her dress and pulled it off.

Now Daisy was lying down in her bra and panties. Penny picked the gun and pointed it at Daisy.

Penny, "Get on your knees with hands on your head." Daisy complied breathing hard.

Penny grabbed Daisy by her hair and bent her over the car. She gave Daisy a hard wedgie and tore her panties.

Penny was wearing jeans and top with leather belt around her waist. She pulled out her belt and started slapping Daisy's ass with it.

Penny, "This is for punching me." She wrapped her belt around Daisy's neck and unclasped her bra. Now Daisy was completely naked in the parking.

She strangled Daisy with her belt. Daisy dropped about unconscious.

Penny tied Daisy's hands behind her back with her bra, Her legs were tied with her dress. Penny tied Daisy's panties around her mouth.

Penny Slapped Daisy's face, got in her car and drove away leaving Daisy naked tied up and unconscious.

Chapter-2

Penny received a call from her mission coordinate(Dexter), "Zander is not here alone. His father Mr. Hudson is accompanying him for the meeting."

Penny, "What about Daisy?"

Dexter, "She is in the hospital unconscious. You have a last chance to get data from Mr. Hudson's laptop as it is also connected to the company server.

Be at Beans and leaves club at 10 PM, and try to get to Mr. Hudson's hotel room were you can find the laptop."

Penny, "Roger that, Mr. Hudson won't be able to resist me."

Chapter-3

At 10 PM at the club.

Penny entered the club in heels and a hot black dress. Her dress was backless and had a slit for her left leg. She made everyone's head turn.

The black dress was extenuating her curves. She spotted Mr. Hudson and sat right next to him on the bar seat. Mr. Hudson was checking her out.

Hudson, "Can I buy you a drink."

Penny Smiling, "Sure, I never refuse a drink from older handsome men."

Hudson, "So you like older guys."

Penny in a seductive manner, "I love matured men."

Both of them chatted. Flirting with each other. Penny was expert at seducing men. She just wanted to get to his laptop in his hotel room.

Hudson, "I think we had enough drinks. Want to go out somewhere. The night is young."

Penny, "How about your place?"

Hudson with a grin, "Tell you what, You finish your drink and be at room 601 in this hotel. I'll be waiting there with a surprise." He winked.

Penny nodded and Mr. Hudson left the bar. Penny had a ear piece in her left ear. She talked to her mission operator Dexter. Updated him about the mission stats.

She finished her drink and got in the elevator for the 6th floor. She knocked on the door of room 601. Door opened with Mr. Hudson standing there in a robe.

Mr. Hudson was an old man probably in his sixties with white hair and beard. He looked more like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Hudson, "Well how ready are you to get into the room?"

Penny smiled in a seductive manner moved her hands behind her neck and unclasped her dress.

Suddenly the whole dress fell to her ankles and she stood there butt naked in just her hells. Her caramel skin was shining in the lobby.

Hudson was at loss of words. He said, "get in. I'll take the dress."

Suddenly the elevator door opened a bellboy got out of the elevator with some luggage. He stopped right there with eyes widened and jaw dropped.

Penny looked like a goddess in her brown skin, with all the right curves 35-28-35.

She looked towards the bellboy gave him a flying kiss and walked inside the room leaving her dress on the floor. Hudson grabbed the dress in the room.

She entered and sat on a sofa near the entrance. She was scanning the room and she spotted the laptop it was on a study table on sleep mode.

Mr. Hudson turned on some music from the music player and walked towards Penny he grabbed her shoulders and kissed her.

Then he stood and opened his robe. He was naked inside and Penny arched her eyebrows in surprise looking at his 6 inch flaccid cock dangling between his legs.

Hudson, "I'll be back."

He walked towards the washroom when in and downed 2 blue pills of viagra with a glass of water and started freshening up.

Penny quickly got up to the laptop. She removed a small USB stick from her right ear ring and inserted it in the laptop. She download a malware on his laptop.

Penny, "It's done."

Dexter in her earpiece, "Great this malware won't be visible on his laptop and I will have full control of his laptop."

Penny, "Good now I have to leave. I can't do it with an old man."

Dexter, "Throw the USB and the earpiece in the dustbin, drug him and leave the room.

Don't forget to put something on when you leave. We don't want you walking naked in public."

Penny giggled, "Oh, You saw the show I put on through the Lobby surveillance camera."

Suddenly Mr. Hudson stepped out of the washroom. Penny quickly closed the laptop and threw the USB and earpiece in the dustbin.

Mr. Hudson walked behind her and grabbed her boobs with both his hands and started squeezing them.

He started kissing her neck. Then he turned her facing him and started kissing her with his tounge exploring her insides. She felt disgusted.

He placed both his hands on her bare ass cheeks and started squeezing them. After few seconds. She could now feel his erection touching her thighs.

He now started kissing and sucking her big boobs. Licking her nipples and sucking them like a baby. He was biting them softly.

He enjoyed body for few minutes. Then kissing her neck came close to her right ear.

Hudson, "Where is your ear ring?"

Penny, "I took it off just like everything else."

Hudson, "What about your ear piece?"

Penny stood shocked. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her neck. She realised it was a injection. Mr. Hudson took it out of his robes pocket and injected her.

Penny was feeling powerless. Mr. Hudson pushed her on the bed. She fell there just lying staring at his fully erect 9 inch dick.

Hudson, "Don't worry I am not going to kill you. I am going to teach you a good lesson for what you did to my personal whore Daisy."

Penny couldn't move and her eyes widened.

Hudson, "I have injected you with a venom from puff fish, your body is paralyzed but you can feel everything."

He walked towards her and slapped her hard. She felt the pain but couldn't move.

Hudson, "Alright Bitch now I'm going to humiliate you."

Hudson walked closer and started rubbing his cock all over her face. Then with one hand he grabbed his hairy balls and with the other he opened her mouth.

He now almost sat on her face with his balls in her mouth and his cock on her face.

Her mouth was full with his big hairy balls and she could feel some pre cum dripping from his cock on her hair

Hudson, "Yeah, Like the taste of my balls?"

He then stood up grabbed fist full of her hair and rammed his cock in her throat. Fucking her face hard. sometimes beating his cock on her cheeks.

Her face was a complete mess dripping with saliva and pre cum. He then grabbed her hair and pulled her head to the side of the bed.

Now she could see him upside down. He inserted his cock in her mouth grabbed her boobs with both his hands and fucked her throat.

His ball sack was hitting her forehead. He could clearly see her throat bulging with every thrust. Fucking her face for few minutes bought him close to climax.

He stopped pulled her up to her knees on the bed and started jerking his cock close to her face. She couldn't move her eyes were watering.

Hudson, "Get ready for the load whore."

He moaned and shot his load all over her face even in her eyes. Her eyes were burning. He then wiped his cock on her hair.

Hudson, "We have few minutes until I'm hard again. So let's play."

He walked to the study table and walked back with a marker in his hand. He started writing on Penny's body.

He wrote SLUT above her breast, CUM DUMP on her belly. PROPERTY OF F.B.I. on her ass cheek and slapped it and at last he wrote WHORE on her forehead.

Then he walked towards the coffee table. There was a fruit basket next to it. He walked to Penny with 3 bananas.

Hudson, "Time to fill up all your holes."

He shoved one banana right in her throat. One insider her pussy and for the last one her turned her up she was now lying face down ass up.

He started pushing the banana in her asshole. It was very tight and painful for Penny. He some how pushed it in.

Hudson, "Alright Bitch time to click few pics for Daisy to make her feel good."

He clicked few pictures of Penny. She was completely humiliated. Then Mr. Hudson call one of his bodyguard and asked him to be at his room in 10 minutes.

Mr. Hudson was back to hardness. He stood behind Penny and pulled out the banana from her asshole. Her asshole was now wider.

He easily slipped his cock in her ass. In and out slowly then started fucking her ass in full pace. Tears rolled out of her eyes.

He continued to fuck her ass mercilessly. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Hudson, "Come in."

It was his bodyguard. He was a tall black man. Mr. Hudson withdrew his cock and stood up.

Hudson, "Billy I want you to help me get her in my car. Before you help me you are free to use her ass."

Billy quickly dropped his pants pulled out his cock and stroked it to hardness. His cock was huge. He stood behind Penny and with one hard thrust entered her.

Mr. Hudson stood in front of her face pulled out the banana and rammed his cock up her throat. Penny was now sandwiched between them.

They fucked her hard for few minutes. Penny was disgusted by the taste of her ass on Mr. Hudson's cock. Soon he shoot his load in her throat.

Billy came in her ass. Meanwhile Dexter was worried about Penny. He kept looking at the lobby surveillance camera.

Both men tied her wrist and ankles pulled her up and got out of the room. They were taking her to the parking area through the elevator.

Dexter was shocked to see Penny naked on the shoulders of a huge black man with Mr. Hudson grabbing her hair walking behind him.

Dexter quickly alarmed a backup team to rescue Penny. Billy dropped Penny on the front seat. Mr. Hudson drove the car out of city limits.

Hudson, "I can't kill you because I don't want F.B.I. on my back. But I'll drop you here with your belongings."

He pulled out her USB and earpiece from his pocket and shoved them in her ass with his fingers. Penny could now move a little as the venoms effect had lowered.

He stopped the car and pushed her out. Penny fell on some bushes. He drove off. Penny was lying there naked. Until the rescue team found her.

THE END.


Dark0007
Dark0007
49 Followers