Emily Steele Science Professor

Story Info
A plot orchestrated against her by her assistant and others.
16.9k words
4.3
23.4k
21

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

With the advances in medical science people in the twenty-first century live longer. Women in particular have profited from this, as the medical profession have aimed most of their breakthroughs toward the health care of women. The reason, men only go to the doctors when they are sick. So, with this said I will begin this tale.

A small northeastern college was in financial distress with all that has transpired in the early years of the twenty-first century. An associate professor in science has proposed a course in human development called female happiness 101 or for short FEH-101. It consists of a curriculum to give the inexperienced young males who enter college the tools to be more confident in themselves and to learn what pleases a woman.

In the last few generations with advent of the birth control pill, abstinence is a concept from the past and no longer adhered to by most young people. They have experimented with sex, at an earlier age. By the time the young men enter college they should be relatively experienced in what pleases a woman. Young women that are college age expect the young men they date to have some experience. This fact leaves young inexperienced college aged men at a disadvantage. The course has been set up for them. To help them learn the basics for a relationship with women, and the psychological difference between the sexes.

The course was authored by Arnold Graham a thirty-five-year-old assistant professor of science at the college, it was part of his PHD dissertation. The course will target young college aged men with little or no experience in intimate relationships with women. He has been employed by the college for five years and just finished his PHD studies. This is a subject dear to his heart, as he was and still is that man, shy with little experience with women.

The prototype program will be funded by an anonymous group of alumni who will donate the money for of the course. Upon the successful completion of the course a fifty-five million dollar grant will be given to the college, which it desperately needs. .

Arnold who is fascinated by Emily Steele's mature beauty and her allure presented her name as the model to the Grantor, without her knowledge and they approved her. Emily is a Professor in the science department and his superior.

The head of the science department, Doctor Sean Bates has worked with Arnold covertly thus far until they procured the funds for the course. The grant was brought to the school administration for their approval. It was a no brainer for them to sign off on it. There was little concern shown by the administration for the consequences the course will have for the Professor. They only were concerned about the endowment. The administration voted unanimously at their monthly meeting, to go forward with FEH-101. The only hurdle was to convince Professor Emily Steele to be the model for the new program or the grant will be null and void.

Assistant professor Graham along with the unnamed Grantor, are obsessed by Emily Steele. She reminds Mr. Graham of a neighbor next door to his house where he grew up. The Grantor who had Emily for Science in high school, was smitten by her radiant beauty and the ease he could converse with her. This is the reason for his insistence, to have her as the model for the program. The Grantor has an uncontrollable urge to see her naked and has found a way to satisfy his fantasy.

Emily is a young sixty-year-old woman. Due to the care she takes of herself and the advances in medicine, her age now is that of a forty-year-old. Emily has been a professor at the college for ten years and before an assistant professor for five years. She still possesses her instilled conservative values taught to her as a child. This intrigues Arnold, so much so he told Dr. Bates she would be the perfect candidate for the program. The Grantor based the receipt of the grant to the college, on the stipulation Emily Steele will be the model for the course.

Professor Steele's physical attributes, plus her congenial nature tend to draw attention to her from all who meet her, but particularly the men. Emily is unaware of this fact. She is five-foot-three inches tall with light brown hair, streaked with grey. Most of the times her hair is styled to her shoulders. She has grey eyes that sparkle with excitement, when she speaks about something, she is passionate about. In her classes the students can sense her excitement, and this is contagious for all present. The rest of the package is attractive also, her thirty-four-inch breasts, although gravity has taken over somewhat, still look large on her. She has a waist of twenty-three inches and hips of thirty-five inches.

Her physical attributes direct attention to Professor Steele as she walks the halls between classes. The professors' wardrobe is classy but conservative, which consists of sports coats, blouses with skirts to the knee. On occasion she will wear full length dresses. The professor never wears slacks, she prefers the feminine look.

It was a well-known fact the college was in financial difficulty and positions will be eliminated if there is not an influx of cash soon. So, when Emily was called to Dr. Bates office, toward the end of the fall semester, she was concerned she will be terminated from the staff. With trepidation she arrived at her superior's office to find the door open and a smile on his face as he greeted her when she entered.

"Good morning Emily how are you doing?"

"I am well thank-you for asking and how is your day going?" Emily asked with trepidation.

"I bet you want to know why I called you here?" Sean said with a smile to disarm the lovely older woman, without an answer to her question.

"Yes, Sean I know you haven't summoned me here to see how I was doing." She stated in a concerned tone.

"Well it is all good news; your assistant Arnold had been working in his spare time to procure a grant from our alumni. It consists of setting up a new course program which will be explained in this syllabus." Which Sean handed copies to the professor. He didn't have enough courage to explain the course to her as he continued. "The Alumni will contribute the money for the program called FEH-101 which is explained in the documents. You will be an integral part of the program. If the course is successful, the alumni will release fifth-five million dollars to the school in the form of a grant. It is in our best interest to make sure the program is successful. The grantor has chosen you to work with Arnold on this project. Emily you need to do what has to be done to ensure FEH-101 is successful. The college needs the cash infusion from the grant to stay solvent and to eliminate the need to cut the staff."

The professor was confused by his last remark, so she said to her superior. "Sean how long have you known me, you know I always do my very best for the students and the college." She stated in an emphatic tone. Perturbed to think Sean questions her ability to do an exemplary job with anything she is tasked with.

"Then you're telling me I have nothing to worry about, you will make this new course work so we can receive the grant from the alumni." Sean stated as a fact and not a question.

Emily looked at the clock on the wall. She did not answer him. The Professor sensed there was more to this course than he told her, so she stated. "I have a class to teach. I will look over the documents and get back to you with any questions." The Professor stated with malcontent for the tone her superior used. She stood and was about to leave the room.

When Sean piped up. "I would have your husband look at the syllabus also with you Emily. I know he is retired, in order to be successful I think you will need him to help you with this new course. We will pay him for his time of course." Sean said as she left the office.

Emily put the document in her book bag. She headed to her class with more confusion attributed to Sean's last statement. The Professor did not look at the syllabus until after dinner at home.

Craig Steele is Emily's husband. An investment broker in a large city in the northeast. He retired at age sixty-two. Craig works part time as a consultant for the firm he retired from. It was their intention that his wife Emily work another two years. At that time, she will retire and work part time at the college as a consultant in her chosen field of science. Craig was at the stove in preparation of the couple's dinner when Emily arrived home.

She went to him gave him a kiss and said. "It is great to have a domesticated spouse, so I don't have to run around crazy to prepare a meal, after I worked so hard today to educate the next generation."

"Yah Right, you enjoy teaching the youngsters. You always did when the kids were in grade school you taught there. You upgraded your certificate to teach in high school, and then went back to get your masters and PHD to teach science in college when our kids were there."

"Well I think it worked out well the kids received their college education, and we paid very little for their education, because I taught at the college."

"Okay, Emily what is this discussion leading up to?"

Emily retrieved her book bag and pulled out the FEH-101 course syllabus to go over with her husband as her boss advised her and stated. "I received this today. It is a new course that Sean said I will be involved as lead professor along with my associate professor Arnold Graham. I haven't looked at it yet and he said you should look at it with me as you can be of some assistance."

"This isn't a freebee is it?"

"No, Sean made it clear you will be paid."

"Then we need to look at the new Course after we finish dinner." Craig said as they sat at the dinner table, they eat, and there after cleaned up.

They proceeded to their home office together each with a copy of the FEH-101. The couple were surprised what the acronym stood for and the use of the human development department of the college to justify this new course.

As Emily read the outline of the course, she could see it was based on her assistant's college career. She had conversations with him many times which bore that out. He proposed this course to help young men like him to fit into college life and associate with women at the college. As he knows young women mature faster than young men. This is how Arnold wants to help young men who are in the position he was in, throughout his undergraduate days and presently most likely. "This is a scam in the name of education, Craig." Emily stated, in disbelief the administration would go along with this course.

Craig scanned the document as he is a speed reader and used to the interpretation of legalize documents, he stated in amazement. "Emily you are going to be the lead in this new curriculum, but not as you think."

"What is that supposed to mean Craig talk English please." Emily said with impatience.

It took him a while to answer his wife as he needed to scan a few pages again to make sure he understands what she will be required to do. Craig stated in a cautious tone. "Emily you are going to be the point person in this curriculum, but not in the way you think." As he read from the syllabus. "A mature, knowledgeable woman is needed to address the intimate issues young men face that are inexperienced with women. The woman should be fifty to sixty years old and know how to conduct studies of this type. The total description is on pages forty-two to fifty-one. I dare say my dear you are going to be nude for these classes." With his last statement he knows his wife will became angry, and embarrassed. Craig was concerned for his wife; he doesn't know what the consequences would be for her if she attempts to teach this course or if he wants his wife to teach it at all.

"What are you talking about Craig!" Emily explodes.

"Read the pages I just noted see if you come to the same conclusion as I did." Craig said to sidestep his wife's turmoil and let her decide for herself.

Emily read the pages her husband pointed out. "My God Craig, you're right I will be naked! For as long as Arnold has worked with me he always seemed so nice, but I felt something was off with him at times when he thought I didn't notice it looked like he would undress me in his thoughts. He has covertly worked to put me in this position along with my superiors."

"Well what are we going to do Emily it is up to you and I will support your decision?"

"Unfortunately, it is well known to the staff, if we don't get more funds there will be layoffs and they tend to start with the higher paid individuals first, so that would be me and they will keep Arnold." Emily lamented as she is between a rock and a hard place, as she continued. "It looks like I have been set up by Arnold, as he worked on this course secretly, procured the funds and brought it to the college board without my knowledge. I bet they didn't even read the syllabus they just saw the cash endowment." She correctly stated.

The college professor was in such turmoil overnight that she couldn't sleep. She dressed the next morning and left for the college at seven AM though she didn't have a class until ten, but she knew Sean would be there early. She drove recklessly the twenty-five minutes to the college, parked her car close to the administration building as there were only a few cars in the lot at this hour, and burst into the science department office.

"What are you trying to do humiliate me in front of my colleagues. You want me to be nude in front of a group of shy young men. I have my PHD in science and you want me to do this, why can't you find another woman to be a model for this course and I will be the instructor." Emily seethed with raised voice.

"Calm down Emily, you're going to receive a commendation and a raise in pay for this course. Furthermore, you were chosen by Arnold and approved by the privately funded grant committee to be the model for the FEH-101 course, because of your doctorate dissertation in human development. I was not aware you were not contacted about the course and I don't have any authority to find another model." Sean lied.

"Is this set-in stone?" Emily queried, as she could see by his mannerisms, she caught him in a lie.

"Yes it looks like it is, but if you don't do this there will be layoffs and you know who will go first, so either you buck it up and work with Arnold, get a commendation, and a raise in pay grade or you get a pink slip it is up to you." Sean said with a satisfied grin on his face.

Emily could see he will be no help.

Emily left the college after the confrontation and went home in a melancholy mood, her husband went to play a round of golf, Emily called in sick, she felt nauseous on her ride home and the rest of the afternoon. She was in bed when Craig returned home.

He saw her car in the garage and walked in the house when he couldn't find her, he called out her name. "Em, where are you?"

"I'm in bed!" Came her pathetic reply.

"What is the matter, are you sick, where do you hurt?" He asked his wife concerned he may have to transport her to the ER, she looked green.

"Arnold set me up. I must be the model for the course, or the school won't get the funds needed to keep all the professor positions. So, either I humiliate myself and be the model for the course, at which point I will receive a commendation and a pay grade increase, or I refuse and get a pink slip, and be the reason for the layoffs. Arnold will still stay he set this up perfectly. Those are my options." Emily stated as she put her face in her hands and started to cry uncontrollably.

Craig hates to see his wife this way she is usually a happy person. To try to comfort her he said. "If you want to quit you can, I will back you one hundred percent. They are always looking for teachers in our school system." As he rubbed his wife's back to console her. "I will make dinner for us when you're ready come down." Craig stated as he was about to leave the room.

"If I quit because I refused the new course, I will lose my pension at the college, I am vested, and I will not give that up." Emily stated to her husband with defiance. "They are screwing with me and I will get them." The professor thought, she has her mind made up.

"Oh boy, I have never seen my wife this angry, heaven help the people her anger is aimed at." Craig thought as he walked to the kitchen.

When she composed herself and had a plan worked out in her mind, it was an hour and fifteen minutes later, Emily arose went to her bathroom washed her face and walked down the hall to the kitchen. She gave her husband a smile when she sat at the bar type counter with the high stools, to wait for dinner to be served, as she discussed the issue. "So, what I will do tomorrow is covertly call the local schools to see what is available and when I find something. I will quit my job at the college. Is that fine with you?"

"Absolutely, my dear I don't want you to humiliate yourself for the college."

They had dinner and Emily helped Craig with the cleanup. The couple went into the den sat on the love seat to watch TV. They became bored with the show on the lifetime channel and Emily started to kiss her husband. He in turn started to rub her back, but her bra was in the way for a proper back rub, so with practiced fingers from many years of experience, he unhooked the garment with two fingers of one hand. It hung uselessly inside her blouse. Emily pulled away, to remove her blouse and bra, while her husband removed his upper garments. They proceeded to make out again with skin to skin contact which made their dueling tongues more sensuous and the touch of their upper bodies more intimate.

Craig started to kiss is wife's neck then moved down to each nipple, Emily was like a cat on a hot tin roof she squirmed around, so aroused. He kissed between her breasts and licked his way down to her belly button. She reached to the side and unbuttoned her skirt, Craig slid the zipper down, as he kissed her stomach. She raised her hips to facilitate the removal of her skirt. Craig stuck his nose in her pantie covered pubic region and used his teeth to pull on some of the hair that peeked out the side of her panties as he eased her skirt down and off.

With the skirt off his wife he started at her ankles and kissed his way up her right thigh to the gusset of her panties, they were soaked through with her arousal. He went down her left ankle and started up the inside of her leg again which caused her to moan loudly and her husband could hear the frustration in her moan as he arrived at her knee.

He landed at the promised land a second time and he grabbed each side of her panties as he went back down the left leg he brought the panties with him with his wife's help as she raised her bottom up to facilitate the removal of the only garment in place to impede her complete exposure. As soon as her pussy lips came into view Craig could smell his wife's arousal and this caused him to become aroused also.

"Emily opened her legs wide as Craig kissed his way back up to her honey pot. The erotic aroma of her overheated sex has caused him to become extremely excited, so much so he was afraid he will cum in his pants. Today their sexual exploits are in a well illuminated room, they usually have sex in a more intimate atmosphere with subdued illumination. This is the first time in a long while he has the pleasure to see his wife's pussy in good light. He never gets tired of the view of her lower lips with the fine hair in silky strands around her puffy moist lips.

He stuck his tongue in her pussy, she was so excited she exploded, for the first time ever, she squirted cum all over him and the floor. This has never happened before. Emily thought she pissed all over her husband, but her orgasm was too fantastic for her to say anything to him she was in the throes of her orgasm for a few minutes.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers