Agent Swann, FBI Ch. 04

Story Info
Nat is half-raped in the FBI office by a lesbian colleague.
13.6k words
4.52
6.3k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agent Swann, FBI: Fucked, Blackmailed, and Impounded

Chapter 4 - A Hot Shower

Jade Monroe slammed the barbell down with a loud thump after finishing a grueling series of power lifts. She allowed herself a few strong breaths as she shook out the burn in her arms and shoulders, wiping the sweat off her brow with the back of her hand. Walking over to the bench, she laid down on her back for some follow-up reps with the free weights she had set up there earlier.

Unladylike grunts escaped Jade's lips as she worked her biceps and back, pumping out hard, controlled sets. She did both arms before a quick rest, taking deep hard breaths before resuming again. Her broad chest rose and fell with her steady movements, arms thick as bridge cables powering the heavy dumbbells up over her body and out to the sides, then back up again.

It was early morning and the empty training center was quiet, leaving Jade working out in a calm and solitary environment--just the way she liked it. She had never been much of a people person, especially not in the mornings, and she enjoyed having the gym all to herself. That way she did not have to endure the many stares she invariably drew from men, nor did she need to answer their stupid questions and lame come-ons. Not that she minded the attention--as long as the interest came from another woman, it had always fed her ego--but sometimes it could be more annoying than pleasurable.

Jade finished her last rep with a growl and sat up on the bench, grimacing with the kind of twisted pleasure only a hardcore bodybuilder would understand as she felt the rushed swelling in her biceps and lower lats. The sheen of sweat glistening on her skin made her smile and nod to herself. She liked seeing the evidence of her hard work manifested on her body.

Intrigued for more, she went over to stand in front of the mirror wall to have a look at herself in all her pumped-up glory. Having thrown on just a small black mesh top and tight briefs for her workout, she showed a lot of honey-colored skin, adorned with an intricate filigree of body art. On top of her side-shaved head, the platinum blonde mohawk that had become something of her signature trademark lay draped to one side, matted with sweat. But it still gave her already massive six-foot-two frame an extra boost in height.

With lustful eyes, she followed the numerous tattoos that outlined her gleaming, half-naked torso; Swirling shapes and lines of various cultural origins traced the curves and bumps of her muscular arms and thighs. Each piece of art had been selected and applied with careful consideration during her travels around the world. Jade would only ever let the most distinguished artists work on her body, and the ink left in her skin showcased both their skill at their craft and a genuine sense of aesthetics. Every stylized depiction was riveting in its beauty, each dot and line freehanded with great attention to detail.

As much as each drawing was a work of art in itself, they also formed a greater whole--a tribute to the splendor of her body. So far, she had only done her limbs and flanks, leaving most of her chest, belly, and back open and bare; an untouched canvas of smooth golden skin. She had plans to fill in that space too, though she thought it looked pretty sexy the way that wide expanse of skin was left naked like the sea amid a coastline of black twirls and exotic letterings.

On a whim, she put her hands underneath her ample breasts and lifted them a bit to show off the full range of her rippling abdominals. The silver stud that was pierced through her belly button gave off a glint in the overhead lights. She had forgotten to take it out as she normally did before her workouts, but it looked good, so where was the harm? Where most bodybuilders and fitness models had their tits done to compensate for the lack of filling, hers were all natural. Big, firm, and round, the twin orbs sat high and proud on her chest, stretching the mesh top to the point of it bursting at the seams. She let the heavy mounds fall back into their proper place on her chest and reached her hands further up toward the ceiling, smiling at the way her toned muscle definition jumped out in new starkness beneath her sweat-oiled skin.

With her arms stretched above her head and her top lifted with them, the bottom curves of her breasts showed like two golden half-orbs, silky smooth and shiny with a thin layer of perspiration accenting their gleam. The end of the vine tattoo lining her lower right breast was just visible where it peeked out beneath the black mesh. After she had struck a few poses of strength to admire herself from multiple angles, Jade lowered her arms back down, and the tantalizing glimpse of pristine breast flesh was again hidden from sight.

She looked straight into the mirror, gazing into her own clear blue eyes, and smirked at herself. For a moment she toyed with the idea of taking the top off altogether and basking in her raw, natural beauty. After all, there was no one around to see her right now, no one to witness her personal radiance--which was their loss, in a way. Besides, the thrill of being discovered might be a good enough reason in itself for a little naughtiness. But then she reminded herself that she still had a few more sets to complete before her workout was over, and nothing ever got in the way of her routine. Though there might be time to make up for it in the shower afterward...

* * *

Driving along the empty road for a few miles, Natalie spotted a place to stop by the shoulder of a side road and pulled over. There she set to the task of removing the ball gag once and for all. She no longer cared about how dirty her hands were, she just wanted the thing gone. She pushed one finger in at each corner of her mouth, slipping their tips past the curve of the ball. Since it had been deformed by the strong biker she had tangled with at the restrooms, its fit was not as airtight as before, which left more room for her to work with.

After a lot of painful yanking and digging, she was finally able to get the nasty dog toy away, spewing a mouthful of spit over her chest as the filthy thing popped out and landed at the foot of the passenger seat. For several minutes she kept spitting and working her tongue around her mouth to get all of the nasty dog hairs and bits of dirt and filth out of there. Then she sat back and took a couple of deep breaths, glad to be alive and reasonably well after what she had just been through. Surely the worst had to be over by now.

Passing her head out of the rolled-down window, she twisted her drenched hair to get as much water out of it as possible. The rest would have to dry on her head. Her jeans and blouse were a stinking wet mess, but she could do nothing about them. She used the sunshade's mirror to look at herself. At least the mascara smears were gone, washed away by a torrent of piss and toilet water. Still, she thought she'd never looked worse in her life. She was surprised the mirror didn't crack having to reflect that horrible image looking back at her.

She looked as exhausted as she felt, her eyes red-rimmed and bloodshot, but to her surprise she didn't show many traces of a beating there. Somehow, her face had escaped with just a little redness from the several hard slaps she had taken. Her scalp, however, was sore and scratched, but those marks were hidden under her thick hair. Her belly, rib cage, and breasts were likewise tender, covered in dark ugly bruises. What remained of her skimpy top could not hide all the damage. And of course, her feet were still bare and dirty.

She picked up her smartphone from the glove compartment; No messages, no calls. She wasn't sure if she should feel relieved or upset about the lack of interest in her whereabouts. On the one hand, she felt glad that everything seemed normal, but on the other hand, she needed someone to care about what had happened to her, a friendly voice to offer her some sympathy. It was a ridiculous thought. She worked alone and lived alone, and had never needed anyone in her life. Why would she do so now?

She glanced at the clock. It was too late now to hope to enter the FBI building without attracting attention. She would arrive there at the same time as the main workforce. Although the training center was located in a separate part of the building from the main offices, the problem was getting there unnoticed. Maybe she could sneak in by using the delivery entrance... Nobody knew her around that place and there might not be too much activity there yet. Her passcard, which had been tucked away in the glove compartment during her adventures, opened almost all of the doors in the building so it would not be difficult to get in. She would just have to hope nobody was using the gym showers so early in the day.

* * *

Jade stripped off her skimpy exercise clothes and turned on the shower, cold water only. After the gruelling series of lifts, she needed the calming effect of a full-body cool to reach deeper muscle relaxation. She put her hands against the tile wall and stood under the chilly stream, bowing her head to make herself fit. At a good bit over six foot, Jade was a striking figure of a woman, even more so given she was almost always in combat gear or wearing sleeveless tank tops that showed off her bulging, tattooed muscles. But she hadn't worked so hard for that body not to show it off.

She soaked her head, letting her blonde mohawk plaster against her side-shaved scalp, and relaxed into the chillness of the downpour. For the moment she just stood there and enjoyed her shower. She wasn't quite through yet with her workout program, but she needed to refill her body with some energy, a bit of rest, and a protein shake or two before she got started on the remaining muscle groups.

She stepped out of the shower, wiped her face, and threw her towel on the bench. Shaking out her arms and cracking her neck a few times, she went stark naked into the sauna. Stopping by the thermostat, she turned the heat up to the max and took a center seat on the top row, legs and arms spread wide in a dominant position with her head tilted back to rest against the wall. The hot, barely breathable air opened every pore in her skin and soon had her drenched in a slick sheen of natural body oil. This was her reward for the punishing regimen she had just put herself through, and she intended to enjoy it all the way.

The privilege of having the sauna to herself was another reason she came in early. She couldn't stand sharing the cramped space with some weakling girl who'd insist on turning the heat down or complain about Jade's extensive need for legroom. Sometimes she wondered if she was the only woman left in this part of the world with some spine. It was infuriating.

Slitting one blue eye open, she surveyed the rolling hills of her sweaty breasts through the heat-shimmering air, their long nipples pointing up and out, still hard and erect from the cold shower. She lingered on that luscious scenery for a while, enjoying the excellent vantage point, before her gaze traveled down the valley in between those magnificent mounds, and across the golden plain of her hard, deep-ridged belly, and landed on the thick blonde tuft of curled hair puffing up between her muscular thighs. She didn't shave or even trim her proud bush, preferring to let it grow wild as a real woman should, but the dense jungle still could not quite conceal the meaty labia that lay beneath, nor the large clit that protruded at the apex of her vulva.

With her legs spread this wide and facing the entrance, she would give anyone coming into the sauna right now quite an eyeful of her private box. In fact, looking at it would be all but unavoidable. But who would that lucky girl be? A random visitor to the training center? Perhaps the janitor... some rookie cop... or even the Deputy Director herself? That image gave her a wicked thrill, and her prominent clitoris stood up a little taller, showing a flash of pink amid her golden fleece.

On second thought, Jade mused, with the way her luck had been going of late, rather than a wild ride of some hot and nasty fun, such a show would probably just elicit another complaint of indecency from whoever entered that door. She sighed and placed her head back against the wall with a soft thump. Imagining one of those whiny bitches on her knees right now between her spread legs, where she could show a better use of her tongue, Jade licked her lips and closed her eyes, a dreamy smile spreading on her face as she let the hot steam envelop her whole being.

* * *

After an eventless drive, Natalie entered the FBI compound through the delivery gate. She had put her sunglasses on so as not to attract attention with her tired eyes. Rolling up to the gate, she presented her passcard, smiling at the unsuspecting guard. She wondered what he would think should he see what she looked like below the shoulders. Just as the thought entered her mind, she heard him say, "You OK, there, Miss Swann? You look a little...beaten up. Rough night?" his voice was halfway between lighthearted banter and a serious concern. Natalie swallowed. If she failed to give the right answer now, he might take that as a reason to investigate closer, and then she would be hard-pressed to explain her rowdy appearance. She didn't recognize him, and it wasn't likely he'd know who she was either. He looked young and mischievous, probably aiming to impress his buddies by showing he could stand up to an experienced female agent. Natalie sighed.

"A bit tired. I've been following a suspect all night long. And I still need to be in for the morning briefing. That's Bureau life," she answered with a shrug of her shoulders. "As a matter of fact, I'm running a bit late as it is..." She lowered her sunglasses a nudge to fix him with her coldest stare so that he would get the message and let her in without further nonsense. There was a moment's pause that seemed to drag for ages as he looked at her with a scrutinizing eye.

"Would you mind rolling down your window for me, ma'am? Just a routine check and then you can be on your way."

Natalie sighed again but kept a poker face as she pressed the button that lowered her window. There was no reason for him to be doing this. Either he had seen some part of her he should not, or he had just decided to mess with her, which would be very unprofessional, though not surprising. Either way, this was an unfortunate turn of events. What if he smelled her urine-soaked pants? Or what if he noticed her bare, bruised midriff? She had thought about this potential situation though, and was ready to answer any questions regarding it.

The guard peeked inside the car, shone a flashlight over the passenger seat, and then up and down her seated body, smiling at the scanty clothing she had on. His nose wrinkled as the light paused and held on her damp jeans.

"Not to be putting my nose into your business, ma'am, but... did you have an accident in there or something?" His wry smirk told her all she needed to know. Of course, he would take advantage of her situation! Men were all alike everywhere you went. She rolled her eyes, annoyed but not worried by his insistence. He was just a guard after all. Young and dumb.

"That's not very professional of you to ask, Mr..." she leaned toward him to read his name tag, "...Roberts. But if you must know, that was part of my cover. I had to blend in with the crowd, and not in the best part of town. The rest is classified. I shouldn't have to be telling you this much, buddy. Who is your superior? Maybe I should have a chat with him instead."

The guard looked disappointed at being so offhandedly dismissed when he had hoped to have her cornered, and for a moment Natalie thought he would come back with another quip. But then he straightened up, stood back, and waved a hand.

"N-no need for that, ma'am. You are cleared to pass, Miss Swann. Have a nice day," he said in a much more professional tone, buzzing her in.

Inside the car, Natalie exhaled a deep sigh of relief as she rolled into the compound. She would now be recorded on the system as 'on premises'. This meant nobody would be looking for her for a couple of hours at least. Moments later, she parked her car as close to the delivery building as possible, near a side door.

Now came the stressful moment. The instant she got out of her car, she would expose her bare feet, her filthy clothes, and her outrageous top. Her hair was half-dried, and as usual, when she did not take care of it, looked like a tangled ball of hay.

She waited until there was nobody close by and hurried toward the door. Her passcard opened it with a welcoming beep. Next to the door was the regulatory hydro-alcoholic gel dispenser. This reminded her of a concern that had been gnawing at the back of her mind ever since Joe had pierced her nipple with that badge pin. She did not want to get a nasty infection, especially not in such a sensitive place. She stopped by the dispenser and squeezed out a few dollops to disinfect her hands. Then she collected a bead of gel in her palm and, pushing her hand under her knotted blouse, massaged it into her sore nipple. She gritted her teeth from the sting as she made sure some of the gel entered the wound by moving the padlock shank back and forth a couple of times.

As she moved on down the deserted hallways, she spotted a workman's jacket on a hook and grabbed it along with a ball cap. The vest was too big for her, but it hid her bruised and exposed chest, and that was all that mattered. She gathered her hair into a ponytail which she passed through the hole at the end of the cap once it was on her head. This tamed her mane a bit and covered most of the filth that crusted the curled brown strands. All in all, she now looked so different from her usual self that nobody she knew would recognize her without a second look. The only odd thing still remaining about her appearance was her bare feet.

Suddenly, a door opened up ahead, maybe ten steps or so from where she was standing, and a man stepped out into the corridor holding a stack of papers. He turned and started walking in her direction, but his nose was deep in those papers and he hadn't seen her yet.

Instead of fleeing, she decided to just keep going in his direction, speeding up her steps to reach the point where her feet would be in his dead angle. She kept her head down, hiding her face under the cap visor. She made almost no noise, so he would probably not see her until she was too close for him to notice her naked feet.

"Oh, sorry, I almost didn't see you there. Good morning!" he said, peering down at her from over his glasses and then continuing onward, again lost in his work.

Natalie mumbled a quick greeting while nodding at him and continued to pad forward, resisting the urge to turn around. Damn, that had been nerve-wracking! There was only a matter of time before one of these encounters would stop working in her favor.

She took a convoluted path to avoid the busiest places on the way to the gym building where her locker was, and where she could, at last, take her much-coveted shower. It was with a beating heart that she pushed through the door to her final destination.

As she entered the locker room, she relaxed for the first time since last evening. She had made it! Despite all that she had gone through, she was now back to her normal life. She let out a deep sigh of relief. This was the end of her long, mostly self-induced predicament. A hot shower, several thorough body rubs, shampoos, and a couple of days' worth of rest, and everything she had gone through last night would be nothing but a bad memory. She might even ask her boss to let her work on the biker gang affairs and see if she could find a way to get back at them. She had a bone to grind with those guys for sure. They'd soon find out the hard way that they'd been messing with the wrong woman.