Agent Swann, FBI Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she had expected, at this time of day the gym was pretty much deserted as everyone would be busy getting ready for work. She walked straight over to her locker, where she stored her spare clothes along with her exercise outfit and doubles of her home and car keys. Pulling off the borrowed cap and vest, she squatted down before the narrow metal door.

At that point, Joe reminded Natalie of the hellish night he had put her through by throwing yet another humiliation her way. In order to open the locker, she first had to kneel down in front of it, pop her left breast out of her ruined blouse, and lean in so close to the keyhole that the side of her face was pressed against the cold metal door. Natalie grimaced and sent an uncomplimentary thought Joe's way as she was forced to tug and twist at her sore nipple to turn the key that was attached to it.

In the middle of this awkward maneuver, she heard sudden footsteps padding toward the room. Without thinking, she turned to see who was coming and winced as the movement yanked on her stuck nipple. The rows of lockers still kept her unseen by the newcomer, but her stupid reaction had not only hurt her breast but also clanged the padlock against the locker door, announcing her presence to whoever was coming.

With no time to lose, Natalie opened the locker door, retracted the key, and sat back on her haunches. She had just enough time to slip her breast back under her ruined blouse as the footsteps approached her position, sounding much closer now, almost upon her. Thinking fast, she wrapped her towel around her torso to hide her bruised midriff and her stained blouse and then turned to see who it was.

* * *

Whoomphh! Jade's right shin slammed into the side of the five-foot punching bag drooping from the ceiling. The bag jangled on its chain and swung wide, tracing a drunken orbit through the air before being knocked off-course a second later by another powerful spin kick. Jade swayed forward, ducking around the bag as it came back toward her. She moved in close from the opposite side and started pummeling the canvas with her fists, driving home lefts and rights, jabs and hooks, uppercuts and back-fists, slamming her elbows deep into the bag's worn surface first from one side, then the other.

Dangling on a chain two feet off the floor, the heavy bag was just a bit taller than Jade, which made for a good impression of a sturdy opponent, though she did prefer a sparring partner who didn't just take the hits but also gave some back. But this dummy was what she got, and for now, it would suffice to help her blow off some steam.

Jade had put her damp gym clothes back on for the final part of her workout, not caring that her body still dripped with sweat from the hot sauna, though she had skipped her shoes, opting to go barefoot for this part. After refueling her body with some liquid protein, she decided to go a few rounds with the punching bag to shake out the remaining tension in her back and shoulders and practice her footwork a bit. It was also a great way to purge her frustrations, and she had plenty of those built up inside.

Wham! Another kick, this time a forward-driving heel, struck the bag which was sent on a back-and-forth sway that Jade stepped forward to stop with a tight hug. With her body pressed close against the sand-filled bag, a shiver went up her spine as her nipples and clit rubbed against the rough canvas. Having gone over three weeks without pussy, her libido was at an all-time high, and it didn't look like she was going to get relief anytime soon. It was maddening. She pushed the bag away from her and gave it a series of five quick punches, dodging out of its pendulous momentum before yelling out her unsated desires in a primal roar.

She could always use her hands or her toys to please herself, of course, but simple masturbation just didn't do it for her. To reach those most glorious heights, she needed someone to get her off in the dirtiest way. She smacked the punching bag with a jab and hook combination, sending it spinning on its chain, and then followed its movements with a circling sidestep. Going without a steady partner for almost a year had proven harder than she'd thought. Not that she missed that bitch of a girlfriend she'd had back then. That one was good riddance. But when her latest fling had up and gone without warning, Jade had been left with no one around to take care of her needs, and finding a woman with her particular bent had been far from easy around these parts.

"Damn it!" She cursed as her fist hit the bag at an awkward angle and twisted in a jolt of pain. She hadn't bothered with gloves, going for a barehanded boxing session, but that was not the problem. Her mind was not in the fight, and now she paid for her lack of focus. With renewed frustration, Jade curled her upper lip and shoved the punching bag away from her, hard. She stepped back, shifted her momentum in a tight semicircle by spinning on her left heel, and slammed the side of her right foot full force into the worn canvas. With most of her 185 pounds behind the kick, the bag traveled an impressive distance before it pivoted in the air and came back at her with a force that would have knocked most combatants on their asses, or at least pushed them back a step or two. Not Jade. Turning her shoulder, she took the collision head-on, standing her ground like a fortified castle gate before a battering ram. Still, the heavy impact made her grunt and wince.

With the fight taken out of her for the moment, Jade wrapped her arms around the bag and leaned into it, letting the chain support her weight as she wiped her brow against her biceps and took a breather. How hard could it be to get some cunt around here, she wondered for the umpteenth time. Perhaps she should try the local bar again after work, and see if her luck had turned. It sure beat spending another lonely night in her dingy motel room. Stepping back from the bag, she nursed her injured wrist, shaking out the pain. It didn't seem to be anything serious, but she'd had enough drilling for today anyway. Time to call it a morning and head for the showers. And dammit if she wasn't going to get herself off hard in there, one way or another. Good thing she still had that extra large dildo she bought last week sitting in her gym bag...

As she approached the locker room, she thought she heard a noise from inside. Was there someone else in there? Who would've come in at this hour? She always had the gym and showers to herself this time of day. At first, she thought she might have imagined it, but then she heard the distinct clang of metal striking metal, and knew beyond a doubt she would be sharing the showers with someone else. Oh, that's just great, she thought. There goes my masturbation session... Fuck it! I'll just go at it anyway, no matter who's listening. They tell me off, I'll bash their face in; they wanna join, all the better! As Jade rounded the corner and spotted who was to be her morning company, the anger on her face melted away, replaced by a wide, naughty grin.

* * *

From her squatting position, Natalie found herself staring at a pair of golden tree trunk thighs, and had to turn her eyes up... and up... and up to meet their owner. She already had a sinking feeling in her gut. Those legs and that body could only belong to one woman. And that woman was the last person she wanted to see right now.

It was Jade Monroe; the tall, lesbian, short-cropped blonde with a grudge toward everyone and everything. Jade was DEA, working undercover by the codename 'Piranha'. She led a team working with the FBI in a joint task force investigating a drug distribution connection in another case that some of her colleagues had been working on for years.

Despite her abrasive demeanor, Jade was one of the best agents the Bureau had at its disposal. She was older and more experienced in her field than most others on the Force, and Natalie had always held a grudging respect toward the distinguished woman, even if she needed an attitude adjustment of the greatest magnitude. That cocky self-assuredness was grating to the bone. But she supposed that her temerity was part of why the blonde one-woman tank had been so successful in infiltrating and dismantling criminal activity all around the state.

Natalie sighed. On top of everything else that had happened this morning, this was not what she needed. And right when things had seemed to be going her way too... Even worse, she hated that the arrogant bully would see her in her current state of squalor. She kept her body facing her locker and only swiveled her head to look at the DEA agent.

"Hey, Jade... You're up early today as well, I see?" she said, trying to sound cheerful but failing miserably. Instead, her voice came out throaty and raspy, as though she had spent the last hour screaming at the top of her lungs.

It was hard not to feel intimidated by the tall blonde's physical presence. In only a small black mesh top and tight gym shorts, her muscular frame was on full display, shining with a rich coating of fresh sweat as if she had come straight from the gym. Which was not a bad guess since that seemed to be where she spent most of her free time working on that body of hers.

"Well, well, look at this! Seems Miss Primrose had some fun last night, am I right? Must've been one hell of a party too! What happened to your shoes? Or is barefoot the latest fashion now? I must've missed that fad, though I have to say it looks kinda sexy on you," Jade said in her usual crass manner.

Natalie blushed, then frowned. "That's none of your business. I was on a mission...a classified mission, if you know what that means..." It was a weak explanation, she knew, offering no justification for her feet being bare and dirty, nor her general state of filthiness. She also knew she was reeking of all the fluid memories she had collected over the night.

"Wait, is that... cum in your hair?" Jade said with a choked giggle, reaching out to touch a strand of crusty chestnut curls. "And what happened to your voice, going all hot and husky-like? The only time my voice sounded like that was after I'd deep-throated a strap-on for hours..."

"OK, stop it! That's just... I don't want to hear about your sick little... whatever it is you dykes do." Natalie raged. This was the problem with other agents. They noticed every detail and were quick to connect the dots. Trying to hide a secret, no matter how small, from the people she worked with in this office was a nightmare. She turned her head away, pretending to busy herself with something inside her locker. When the big knucklehead didn't seem able to take the hint, she snapped her head around and yelled at her.

"Fuck off Jade, and go mind your own business!" That came out a little harsher than she had intended, but she was on her last straw here. At this point, she was almost shaking with frustration.

"Ooh, you know I like it when you're acting all tough! You're so cute when you're angry. Makes me wanna gobble you up." Jade made a lewd gesture and licked her tongue in the air. It was quite a long tongue, Natalie noted with a disgusted wince. Thick and pink. And she didn't have to open her mouth that wide to do it, did she?

"That's your best hookup line? No wonder you're still single," Natalie retorted through clenched teeth, hating the sound of her new voice. The DEA Agent was a notorious lesbian and had been harassing her since the day she joined the task force, even though Natalie had made it very clear to her that she was one hundred percent, irreducibly heterosexual. But it had appeared Jade would not take no for an answer.

"Ouch, that hurt!" Jade put her hand over her heart, feigning a wounded response. "Just so you know, sweetcakes, the only reason I'm not seeing anyone right now is that I'm waiting for you," she added in a more serious tone, fixing her icy blue eyes on Natalie.

"You'll wait forever then. You know I'm no fucking lesbo. Just take the damn hint and go bother someone else."

"Well, forever isn't long enough for you, baby," Jade whispered before turning around and walking away with a wry smile and an exaggerated swing to her broad hips.

"I would have hoped women were subtler than the basic male, but I guess they're all the same... what a disappointment," Natalie mumbled, letting out a sigh of relief as Jade finally left her alone.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that, honey," Jade called back over her shoulder, and then she was gone.

What an absolute pain in the ass that bitch can be! Unbelievable! Natalie thought, taking a deep breath to steady her nerves. Turning back to the task at hand, she shrugged and removed all her stinking clothes, then put them into a plastic bag and packed them at the bottom of her locker. Wrapping her naked self into her large towel, she hurried to the showers with her soap box and shampoo bottle in hand, more than ready for a moment of peace and recuperation.

She went into one of the private shower stalls by the wall and pulled the plastic curtain, ashamed of the black footprints her wet soles had left on the immaculate tiles. She wanted to be done fast, but she was so dirty it would take her some time to get rid of all the filth she had accumulated during her night of debauchery. Her hair, in particular, was so entangled and clogged with every nastiness the human body could produce, that it would take several shampoos to clean it.

It felt good to have the warm water drain away all the filth, as though that could also cleanse her mind. She soaped up her body, removing all traces from Joe and the bikers, except for the bruises. She was careful with her pierced nipple, grimacing as the soap stung the fresh wound. Her feet took much longer as she had walked on all types of substrates, in the forest, on the gravel road, on concrete, and even on the tiles of a shady public restroom. Her soles in particular were ingrained with dust and stains and dark scratches. She would have to be careful not to catch an infection there as well, though the skin seemed to be unbroken.

Finally, she went for the nest of filth on her head, first rinsing it to get rid of all the dust and twigs and whatever foulness her curls had caught. Then she began with the first of several shampoos. Turning her back to the curtain, her head bent forward and her eyes clenched, she rubbed her fingers against her sore scalp, feeling for any lumps, open wounds, or other hidden injuries as she soaked her hair with white bubbly soap. Despite the unwelcome interruption by Jade, it felt wonderful to clean herself and just relax under the hot stream.

* * *

Jade could not believe her luck! Of all the people that could have fucked up her day, Swann was the only one she did not mind disturbing her morning routine. Hell, she would have invited that hottie into her shower any day! In fact, if memory served, she might have done just that a few times before... to no avail. But now, it seemed, it would finally happen.

Afraid that she would scare the little minx away with her intimidating presence, Jade had stepped out for a few minutes, giving Natalie some time to get undressed. Once the doll was in the shower, naked and vulnerable, she would be much easier to corner, with fewer potential witnesses too. It was almost like a prison rape setup, Jade thought, chuckling. Or at least what she'd heard it was like from some of the inmates she'd put there.

As she paced back and forth outside the locker room, waiting for her cue, she could feel her libido start to reawaken and soar to new heights. She might get it on today after all! On her list of female colleagues she wanted to fuck at work, Swann was at the very top, and for good reason. Although she claimed to be a hardcore cocklover, the girl was hotter than the sun. Jade had been trying to get into her panties forever without luck, trying all her best tricks and hookup lines, though she had to admit traditional seduction was not her forté. Just as she treated most other things in life, she preferred a more direct approach when it came to sex. The only bush she wanted to beat around was that of a juicy pussy.

But what the hell was up with Swann's appearance today? That girl was always meticulous with her looks, to the point of being too strict and uppity, not a hair out of place on her pretty head. And now... she looked like she'd been partying hard last night, including being gang banged or slapped around by her pimp... but that was so unlike her it just couldn't be true. Perhaps she was right that it had all just been part of some secret mission of hers, but that did not make much sense either. FBI agents didn't normally go undercover, being too prissy to handle getting their hands dirty. That was her turf, and she knew the ropes well. No, there must be something else she was missing... It was a mystery Jade intended to get to the bottom of. Later. For now...the idea of that sexy little brunette whoring herself out on the weekends was so hot it turned her on like crazy. She could have cum from even a part of that fantasy being real.

Knowing what treasure was awaiting her in the showers, Jade could not wait any longer. Her clit was so hard by now it made a clear bump in the front of her gym briefs, and she felt more giddy with anticipation than she had in years.

She hurried back to the locker room and peeked inside. Having only been gone for a couple of minutes she feared the worst, but she could hear that Swann had already hit the showers. With haste born of pure lust, Jade stripped off her sweaty gym clothes and threw them in a messy pile on the bench beside her locker, striding naked toward the sound of running water.

* * *

Just as she had hoped, Swann was alone in the showers. Even better, she was fully soaped up, lost in her own shampooed world. She could not see, nor hear, that she now had a silent spectator. Jade had eased the privacy curtain to the side and placed herself in the opening of the shower stall, arms crossed, one shoulder leaning against the wall as she studied the slender hourglass figure of the leggy brunette who occupied it. The hot water cascading over Swann's body as she soaped her head made her tanned skin glisten, practically inviting an extra pair of hands to rub and slide over it. Jade congratulated herself again on coming in early this morning, or she might have missed the show. And what a show it was!

Jade licked her lips as her eyes followed every curve and contour of that delectable body squirming and contorting in front of her to get her soapy hands in all those hard-to-reach places. She could feel her clit harden at the sight and did not need to look down to know it had already begun to poke out from under its protective hood. Swann was mighty fine, made even more desirable to Jade's particular tastes when she had proved near impossible to woo. Straight as an arrow, without a gay cell in that hot little body of hers, she had spurned every advance Jade had tried to make on her, but that did not stop her from trying. If anything, it just fueled her interest all the more. She loved a good game of chase. It turned her on like nothing else. What would be the fun if the catch was too easy? One day Swann, you and that sweet little ass of yours will be mine... one day...

In her lust-fevered mind, Jade stepped forward and grabbed those naked hips, pushed the wet agent up against the tiled wall, and shoved two fingers up her tight Federal cunt as she kissed her silly, showing that stuck-up twat for the first time how a woman made love to another woman--hot, quick and dirty. But in real life, she just reached down to give the agent a playful swat on the ass to make her presence known. Yet even that brief touch of skin on skin in such an intimate area gave her a nasty thrill.

Startled by the sudden slap on her buttock, Natalie yelped and spun on her heels to face the entrance of the stall. On instinct, she opened her eyes to see what was going on. Bad move: the shampoo burned her eyes and rendered her almost blind. She caught but a glimpse of Jade's massive body blocking the whole cubicle and shading the lights, but that was enough for her trained senses to take in the full picture. Stark naked, Jade stood gloating at her without so much as a towel to shield her modesty, her golden body still shining with a layer of sweat. A wry smile twisted her model-like features into a predatory expression, her tongue curling over those white glistening teeth. There was not a flicker of doubt in Natalie's mind as to what her buxom colleague was thinking at that moment.