Agent Swann, FBI Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this, Natalie reached behind her and turned the shower nozzle, feeling the water slow to a drizzle on her back and then shut off altogether. She took a small step closer to Jade, despite the revulsion simmering through her entire body. If she was going to go through with this, she knew she had to make it convincing.

In trying to find some middle ground between a cold brushoff and becoming Jade's personal sex toy, Natalie had come to a decision. It was not to her liking, not at all, and she would have wanted some more time to consider an alternative solution, but she had to do what was necessary.

"I'll... get you off," Natalie said in a weak tone of voice. "I've never... been with another woman... don't know how to do it, but I'm sure you could guide me along and show me w-what you like."

This seemed to intrigue Jade, whose body language suggested her arousal spiking on hearing the offer. So far so good.

"Just give me a couple of days and I can put a team together," Jade said in a formal tone, trying to put business before pleasure, though her roaming eyes and flicking tongue betrayed her uncontained lust. "You can come with us if you want, or let me handle it. The choice is yours."

"Oh, I'll join you. Wouldn't want to miss the look on their faces for the world. Just leave the one called Robbie to me, OK?" Natalie said, trying to stall the inevitable, though at some point she knew she had to bite the bullet and give the huge lesbian what she wanted. The question was what, and how much? She had no idea how to please another woman sexually, though she assumed it would involve something like what she did to herself during her masturbation sessions. Being that intimate with another woman, with Jade, seemed far too personal though. She didn't think she could bring herself to even touch her breasts, gorgeous as they were, much less do anything...else.

Jade nodded as if to conclude their business deal, and then her demeanor changed dramatically as she closed the distance between them, a dangerous glint of raw lust having emerged in her crystal blue eyes. Without a word of warning, she grabbed Natalie by her shoulders and pushed her up against the wall, their naked bodies pressing close together, bare gym-sweaty skin against bare shower-wet skin. Jade's big, soft breasts flattened out against Natalie's collarbones, with that hairy Amazon crotch of hers pushing hard into her belly. Natalie barely had time to gasp at the very new and shocking sensation of having another woman's naked body squeezed against her own before the blonde's full lips sought out hers and smothered them in a hot, unwelcome kiss.

Already, Natalie regretted her decision. This felt far too wrong for her to enjoy in the slightest. But she had set the stakes for this game, and now she had to play it out to its end. She had suffered a lot over the past 24 hours; with all that had happened she felt like fucking Jack Bauer, or the female version of him. But she could take a little more, couldn't she? This time, it was for a good cause, and to some extent, it was by her own choice.

Natalie felt a warm, strong tongue push against her lips, then between them, forcing its way past the barrier of her teeth and into her gasping mouth where it dove so deep she nearly gagged on it. Disturbing images flashed through her mind of just how long and thick that tongue was from when Jade teased her with that crude air lick earlier. Her hands scrabbled for purchase, grabbing onto her assaulter wherever she could, feeling nothing but hard, swelling muscle under her fingers. Her valiant attempts at pushing the built lesbian off were like trying to uproot a mountain.

For the next minute, that rowdy tongue was everywhere, leaving no part of her oral cavity unexplored. It felt like a live anaconda had been released inside her mouth. On instinct, she tried to wrestle it with her own tongue until she realized what she was doing and gagged in revulsion, but she would have been helpless to stop the fleshy intruder anyway. The only thing she could do was stand there and hang on for dear life while the blonde powerhouse took her pleasure from her, hoping she would back off once she got what she wanted.

Paralyzed, like prey caught in a lion's jaws, Natalie hesitated between a fight or flight response. Neither option was anything but futile, she knew, and she could not make herself respond to Jade's passionate, sloppy kiss. So, in the end, she remained motionless, her arms hanging by her sides. Yet this was not enough for her demanding partner.

She could feel Jade's growing frustration with her passivity and realized she had to take a more active part. Overcoming her reluctance, she reached down with her hands and started exploring Jade's hairy vulva. She found it already soaking wet, the slimy secretions coating her probing fingers as she moved them around the unfamiliar territory. The woman's sex felt so different from her own. The slit was longer and wider, with thick meaty lips, and of course, that big, hard clitoris which she could feel poking at her lower belly. Touching another woman like this almost made her feel physically ill, but she pushed through the nausea and started exploring the strange vulva in a way she hoped would be pleasant for her crude partner. With hesitant moves, she pushed a finger in between the fat lips and ran it up the long wet canyon that seemed deep enough to want to engulf her entire hand. Even this minor petting was a bold move for her, yet she did not dare touch the clit itself, as if doing so would instantly turn her into a filthy lesbian.

It took a long time before Jade backed off, and when she did, it was only to give Natalie a disgruntled look, conveying in plain terms how dissatisfied she was with her partner's amateur fingering.

"I can do that myself, and far better. I want to feel your tongue," she declared.

With that, she placed both hands on Natalie's shoulders and pushed her down onto her knees. Maybe Jade had intended it as an encouragement, or a suggestion, but her strength was such that it felt like a ton of bricks had just settled onto Natalie, who could only offer a meager resistance. She slid to her knees on the wet tiles, her back still up against the shower wall.

Now she was facing Jade's hairy pussy at close quarters. She tried to pull away but her head was already against the wall and the messy crotch approached like an untamed beast, wild and threatening. The clitoris leading the way was bold and impressive; protruding out of the wiry pubes like an angry finger, it pointed at her face, red and swollen, demanding attention. She would never have imagined such a diminutive organ could look dangerous, but Jade's did, standing out of its hood like a miniature cock, arrogant and proud. She tried not to look at it, but its prominence drew her eyes like a lighthouse beacon.

She had never seen another woman's slit up close like this and did not know what to make of it. Under different circumstances, she might have been interested to learn of its intricate anatomy in a clinical way, but right there on her knees on the shower stall floor, facing a sloppy vulva reeking of arousal, she just felt disgusted.

Natalie had never had any sort of sexual encounter with another woman before, and the mere thought of it made her feel sick. But she knew what Jade wanted her to do. She had told herself she wouldn't go this far, but now it seemed she was left with no choice. It was either suck that clit or get crushed under a ton of angry, sexually frustrated Amazon. Perhaps she could just close her eyes and imagine she was sucking off some unfortunate guy with a really small penis...

In an attempt to appeal to Jade's better nature, and to try and slow things down a little, Natalie turned her eyes up to look at the lust-drunken giantess and asked, "Could you s-show me how to do it, please?" An indistinct grunt was all she got in response, but she took it as a yes.

"Thank y-" Natalie barely got out before the blonde muff was pressed against her face so tight she could hardly even breathe.

"Lick my cunt, whore," Jade ordered, grabbing the back of Natalie's head and pulling her face even closer to her sex. If this was Jade's way of instructing her inexperienced partner on how to eat pussy, she was a lousy teacher. Not that Natalie had expected much tact from this she-hulk.

The mere notion of getting her face close to another woman's pussy was disgusting, but Natalie offered no resistance. Jade's hands on her shoulders were big and strong, clamping her neck in an iron grip she had no hope of escaping from.

Natalie's probing tongue flicked between Jade's lower lips. There was a coppery taste to her pussy, salty and sour, quite different from her own brand, which that redneck Joe had made her sample all too recently. She clenched her eyes, trying to push from her mind what she was doing, but the cyprine taste on her tongue and the wiry pubes against her nose made it difficult. She could feel Jade's sticky juice smearing over her face.

"Mmm... that's it whore. Oh yes, you dirty little streetwalker. Get your tongue in there," Jade encouraged as she started to gyrate her hips in tune with Natalie's feeble licking. She was getting lost in her own wicked fantasy of Natalie as a dirty little whore, and it was doing the trick. She could feel her orgasm building fast and with tremendous intensity. At that point, it didn't matter to her how inexperienced her partner was, though she could have wished for a bit more enthusiasm. For now, just the knowledge of whose tongue was between her legs was enough to stoke her inner fires.

Whore? Was that how Jade saw her? Where had that come from? Who did this bitch think she was? Did she think she was better than her somehow? A surge of angry defiance flared up within Natalie, though for the moment there weren't many ways in which she could express it.

Almost as by their own volition, Jade's hips began to hump against the stimulating tongue, her powerful gyrations driving the back of Natalie's head against the wall tiles over and over. She heard the dull thumps of her unwilling partner's skull bumping against something hard but was too lost in her own pleasure to care.

Natalie tried to complain but her mouth was smothered into Jade's wet folds to the point that she could hardly get the air she needed to breathe. The mighty clitoris had grown even bigger, and the way Jade ground it against her nose felt as though she was trying to rape her nostrils. The swampy vulva rubbed up and down her face, her lips and nose sliding in between the slippery meat curtains. What little air she managed to snatch in between her desperate licks was thick with Jade's musk, the heady smell seeming to cling to her sinuses like an oily film. Yet her need for air was greater than any concern of its purity. Of all the perverted ways she could have died during the past 24 hours--whether it be choking by cock or strangled by an old dog collar or shot in the face in the woods--being smothered to death by a big wet pussy had to rank among the very worst, and she was determined not to let that become her fate.

Natalie tried to turn her head to the side to catch a breath, but she had hardly begun her move when she felt ten steel-like fingers grab her head close to her scalp and force her to stay in place. By now, her eyes were wide open in panic but all she could see was Jade's muscular lower belly undulating with the contractions and expansions of her powerful core as she moved that wet cunt back and forth against her face.

Then Jade changed tactics. She pushed Natalie's head a little lower and started running her slit against her nose, before trying to push the tip of it as far into her vagina as she could. The musky, warm moisture that engulfed Natalie's nose made her sick with disgust, but her need for air forced her to snort the slimy secretions leaking in a steady stream from that deep, dank vagina. Then her mouth slipped low enough to clear the meaty lips and she could breathe again, even though the air she took in was thick and tainted with Amazon pheromones.

To Jade, it felt as though she was using Swann's face like a living sex toy. The kneeling woman had no agency, no option but to comply. Her head was moved by her strong hands in whatever direction Jade wanted, with no consideration for her makeshift lover's comfort.

As for Natalie, she had long since renounced any attempts at resistance. She let her head be manhandled in whichever way her lesbian assaulter desired. It was easier on her scalp that way and had the same outcome regardless. But throughout the ordeal, Natalie clung to her inner agenda. So strong was her hate for those biker bastards that she was willing to debase herself even further to get back at them and see them burn. At least this time it was by her own choice. Somewhere in the back of her ever-analytical mind, a plan had begun to take form. She would use Jade to get back at the bikers, and then she would find a way to get back at Jade for making her perform this nasty act against her will. In the end, she would stand the victor, and order would be restored in the world.

Suddenly, her valiant thoughts of restitution were interrupted as she was inundated with a veritable flood of warm fluids, washing all over her face and into her mouth. At first, she thought she was being pissed on again, which would have been outrageous so soon after she had escaped such an assault, but from the violent shudders and low, guttural growls that issued from above, she realized that the warrior woman had just cum. On top of everything else, she was also a squirter! Natalie spat out the vile fluids onto the shower floor as fast as they filled her mouth, but she could tell the strong, lingering musk would remain with her long after this moment was over. In fact, she might never wash the taste of Jade's Amazon cunt from her mouth.

In her own perverted way, Jade had now marked Natalie as her bitch, much like Joe and the others had put their special brandings on her. Damn them all to hell! One day she would get her revenge, and on that day, these people that had violated her would rue the moment they had been born. She swore it.