Agent Swann, FBI Ch. 05

Story Info
Nat gets some payback, but then Joe stages a home invasion.
14.4k words
4.8
431
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agent Swann, FBI: Fucked, Blackmailed, and Impounded

Chapter 5 - Payback

In the week following her forced lesbianism with Jade in the gym showers, Natalie had gone about her duties in a kind of daze. Everything was as it had been on any regular workday; her desk and her computer, the quiet but busy hum of the office as her colleagues went about their business. But something inside her had changed, and she knew it was irreversible.

As she had expected, the pungent taste of Jade's pussy had stayed with her for days after that horrible cunnilingus session, polluting her mouth and making every meal difficult to finish. No amount of mouthwash or toothbrushing seemed to make the musky tang go away. She knew it was all in her mind, but that did not make it any easier to endure. Licking Jade's pussy had made her feel physically ill, and the memory of it still gave her bouts of nausea. But that was not what troubled her. It was the fact that she had done it at all! She should have fought back, screamed for help... done something to resist, even if it meant taking another beating. Instead, she had given in to that perverted act far too easily, allowing Jade to rape her in quiet compliance. With so much implied consent on her part, could it even be called rape in a court of law? The realization filled her with shame and dread of what had become of her.

At times, she had even been struck by the horrifying prospect that she might come to enjoy female bodies in a sexual way. She had heard stories of how women convicts had been converted to lesbianism whilst serving time in jail. But that must be because they did not have any other options. There were still plenty of men around for her to choose from, even though she had not found anyone to her liking in a while. Perhaps she should hook up with someone, go on a date, have a one-night stand... A good hard cock might cure her of these disturbing images that kept haunting her.

At least she had gotten rid of that involuntary piercing Joe had given her. A small bolt cutter had removed the padlock from her nipple, and the hole had healed well afterward, closing up to a round pink mark that she supposed would leave a scar behind. She was still quite sore around the area, but that was a minor inconvenience by comparison.

In an attempt to settle her troubled mind, Natalie had busied herself looking further into the missing person case of Connie Mathers. The lead that Joe had given her on the case had turned out to be a dead end, which was not surprising. She wondered if it had just been an outright lie of Joe's, an easy means to satisfy her need for information so that he could move on with his perverted night and have his way with her. She wouldn't put it past the bastard to do something like that. It was a frustrating admission to make, but it seemed she was now back to square one regarding Miss Mathers' whereabouts. On the plus side, she had no shortage of other cases on her desk, giving her plenty of work to occupy her time and turn her mind away from her inner distress.

By the middle of the next week, the events of her fateful night had started to take on a dreamlike quality, as if she had imagined the whole sordid affair, and she started to feel something like her old self again. That was when Jade contacted her over their secure network, declaring in a few coded words that she had arranged a time and a place for the raid on the Dusk Disciples--the biker gang that had assaulted Natalie in the ladies' room on the morning right after her night with Joe in his trailer.

New hope flared in her heart, filling her with vibrant energy. Perhaps getting that sought-after revenge on her tormentors would help bring some semblance of order back into her life, even if she couldn't get to them all. It would be a good start, at least.

* * *

As it turned out, the infamous Dusk Disciples were holed up in an old abandoned gas station. A fitting place for such a delinquent group of pigs, Natalie thought. The pumps were long since dead and the gas tanks below ground emptied, but the interior of the station had been converted into a hangout and living quarters for the gang, with the attached garage serving as a workshop for their bikes.

Despite the sight of those leather-clad men bringing back a string of unwanted memories, Natalie wore a smile of grim satisfaction as she surveyed the rundown place from behind her stylish sunglasses. This time, their meeting would have a very different outcome. Today, she was there as Special Agent Swann in all her glory. Her suit, makeup, and hair were immaculate, her FBI badge hanging clean and shiny around her neck, and her gun sitting well-oiled and loaded in its shoulder holster. Everything was ready for these filthy bastards to go down in the purifying flames of feminine rage. She even found herself getting a little wet thinking about it.

Remaining behind with the cars at a safe distance on a hill overlooking the scene, Natalie watched the proceedings through her binoculars, keeping the comms channel open so she could follow the DEA strike team's progress over the radio. Although she herself would not take part in the actual storming of the biker lair, she had been granted a front-seat view of the action and she intended to enjoy every second of it.

She turned her field binocs to the leader of the team that was about to rain down hell on her hated tormentors. Outfitted in full gear and ready to kick ass, Jade Monroe was in her element. The warrior woman was an imposing sight; Mirrored sunglasses hid her icy stare, a black Kevlar vest leaving her muscular, tattooed arms bare. A bandoleer holding spare cartridges passed from one shoulder in a diagonal across her chest, black cargo pants and combat boots covering her long powerful legs. In one hand she carried a heavy automatic carbine, with a sidearm holstered at her hip and a big combat knife sleeved in her belt. Her trademark blonde mohawk signaled her presence to anyone who might somehow have missed a six-foot-two war-ready Amazon coming toward them. She walked with a sassy sway to her broad hips, and her angular jaws were set in a stoic expression as she advanced at the front of her team, showing no fear at all as she approached the enemy. It was clear that this woman had come there to do business and was not going to stop until she had seen it done.

Just looking at that female terminator, and knowing what was about to go down, gave Natalie a delicious clench between her legs. She had paid a steep price for this moment, but getting to see those biker bastards being brought low would almost make it worth all the pain she had gone through. Almost. As she spotted Jade's tall figure pointing her weapon forward and giving the hand signal for her team to move in, she felt a rush of adrenaline spike her pulse in anticipation of the coming slaughter.

* * *

"Oh, shit! It's the fucking Piranha! What do we do, boss? I say we get the fuck outta here. She's gonna eat us all alive!"

"Get to your posts, and get ready to fire. All of you, or I fucking shoot you myself! Fucking cowards! No one comes to our home uninvited, and I sure as hell didn't invite no fucking DEA here!"

"But that's the Piranha! She put more brothers behind bars than all of the fucking FEDs and DEA put together. I hear she once took down ten men single-handedly! I say we give up and take our chances with the judge. We can't win this fight!"

*BLAM!*

"Anyone else got something to say? Didn't think so. Now get to your posts and let's send this big-ass titty-show blondie and her fucking school of fish back to sleep."

* * *

It was over in a matter of minutes, a few grenade explosions, and several emptied clips of ammunition. Once the area was secured, Natalie made her entrance, going for a casual stroll amid the carnage that Jade and her team had left behind. Over half the bikers lay dead or wounded in the rubble, the survivors being brought out in cuffs. Not one man or woman in Jade's team had sustained so much as a scratch, testifying to their exceptional competence. After a while, Natalie spotted the two gang members she had come there to meet but resisted the urge to walk up to Robbie and Clive and ask them if they remembered her face. It would have been a sweet moment of retribution, but gloating like that would only draw unwanted attention to herself and put both her and the whole team at risk. In the long run, their anonymity was their best protection. She would have to contend herself with the knowledge that today, justice had prevailed.

* * *

Natalie parked her car outside her apartment complex, locked it with the key fob, and went up the stairs to her door. After another long but satisfying day at work, she was tired though in high spirits. It seemed things had started to go her way again, and life was good. So good in fact, that she had stopped by the convenience store on her way home to buy a bottle of wine that she intended to finish all by herself while soaking in a long hot bath. It was Friday night, and she had earned a bit of pleasantry. She was wearing a cute little smile, bottle in hand, as she fumbled with the keys to her apartment, looking forward to an evening of relaxation and then two days of fun with her best friend Kayla Price who had called to say she was in town for the weekend.

She had barely cracked the door open when her smile turned to a frown. Something was wrong. There were loud noises, sounding like voices, coming from the living room as if a movie was playing. Had she left the TV on? She never watched TV in the morning. Could someone have visited her while she was at work, someone with a set of spare keys? The landlord maybe? Her big sister, Jennifer? She might have left a set of house keys with Jenny the last time they met five years ago, though they had not been on speaking terms since then. No, that was too far-fetched. Jenny would have at least called first if she planned to visit, even if it was about something serious.

Natalie's detective senses tingled. She had not spotted any signs of a break-in, and there was an odor in the air that she recognized but could not quite place. This might be something dangerous. Setting the wine bottle down on the small foyer table, she reached inside her suit jacket and drew her gun, letting the barrel point the way as she advanced further into her apartment on silent feet.

The strange voices were indeed coming from her TV set, getting louder as she closed in on her living room. She could now make them out in clearer definition. They were lewd noises, of some woman moaning and saying dirty things. Had some bum broken into her place to watch porn? A neighbor? This made no sense. But as she rounded the corner and pointed her gun toward the man she found sitting on her sofa, it all suddenly made perfect sense, in a twisted kind of way.

Joe Carter's ugly mug broke out into a wide, yellow-toothed grin as he turned to face the agent whose home he had invaded. Well, it wasn't really a home invasion per se. He had found her keys lying on his front porch the morning after their little tryst, and after taking a couple of weeks to let things simmer down, he had decided to come visit his little whore-in-training. Finding out her address had been easy. He had a photo of her driver's license, FBI badge number, and just about all the personal information about the sassy agent that he could want. Now it was time to step things up and let her know who was in charge.

The slob was slumped on her sofa like a huge slug; his fat, hairy belly protruding out of his stained T-shirt. He had a bottle of beer in one hand while another bottle, an empty one, lay dripping on the expensive leather. His sandaled feet rested on her low designer coffee table next to an empty pizza box. In the air floated the familiar mix of sweat and misogony that was the big man's signature smell. Natalie made a mental note to have her carpet and sofa disinfected. No, thrown out or burned.

Still holding her gun raised, Natalie pointed it at Joe, the returning memories of her debasement at his hands making her want to pull the trigger and expunge those images from her mind. Her breathing was calm, her hands steady. Aiming her deadly weapon at her nemesis made her feel powerful and in control, though the rational part of her mind realized the complexity of the situation.

"What do you want, Joe? And what the hell are you doing in my home?" Though she could make a pretty well-educated guess as to what his dirty motives were, she had to ask the question.

In answer, Joe simply pointed to the TV, which was still running whatever porn flick he had decided to watch while waiting for her to arrive. Keeping her gun pointed at the fatso to discourage him from playing any tricks on her, Natalie's mouth fell open as she turned her head and took in the scene playing out on the TV screen.

The woman making those naughty sounds, moaning and squirming, was she! Blindfolded, and with a sick smile on her face as if in sexual rapture, her features were somewhat distorted, but there could be no doubt as to the identity of the woman on that screen. Frozen in shock, Natalie lost her concentration for a moment, her gun dipping low, aiming away from its large target.

"What... how...?" Her mind churned and roiled at the sight. The answer to her questions was obvious. The sicko had somehow recorded everything that happened at the trailer while she had been unable to see! Her eyes turned back to the fat bastard who lay slumped on her couch, his ugly grin even wider now. She did not like the vicious sparkle she saw in his eyes. The guy was smarter than she had imagined, cunning, even. He must have planned this all out from the beginning. The real question, the one that now blared in her head but that she did not dare to ask was: what did he intend to do with that video?

"You bastard! I should kill you right here and now!" Natalie blurted as she cocked her gun and aimed it straight at the big guy's chest. A quick flick of her finger and her problems would be over. Or would they? Even if she could somehow manage to get rid of that whale of a body and clean the blood stains off her sofa, she felt convinced Joe had foreseen this outcome and put a contingency plan in place. His calmness as he spoke the next words confirmed her suspicions.

"Before you do anything rash, pussycat, know that if anything should happen to me, that video will go public. It will be sent to your friends, family, and boss among others. Not only will your reputation and career be over, but you will also find yourself charged with manslaughter. Even if you hide my body, there are many who know I am here right now, and who will make sure you are prosecuted. So, be a good girl and give me your gun."

Thinking her options through, Natalie came to the same conclusion no matter what paths her neurons chose to travel. The last thing she could do was go to the police. She had no evidence of non-consent, in fact, quite the opposite as she could be clearly heard urging her 'rapist' on in the video. She had nothing to win and everything to lose by going public with this or looking for some kind of help from her own agency. She was trapped. Knowing that there was no point arguing with her brilliant mind once it had reached such a definite point, all she could do for now was to surrender and buy herself more time to find a way out of this predicament. Round one to you, fat bastard. But I'm taking you down in the next one, she thought with a bitter churning in her stomach. She lowered her gun and turned it over in her hands, extending it by the barrel in a peace offering to her captor.

"That's better," Joe said, taking the gun and putting it aside. "And the holster too." He held his hand out until she had unfastened the shoulder straps and handed over the gun sheath.

"Now come here, get on your knees, and give me a blowjob worth remembering."

She felt a chill run down her spine. Was this whole dreaded story going to repeat itself? She could not let it happen again. She had to find a way to get everything back under control.

"Joe, listen... there must be another way. I have some money saved. I'll buy the recording. I can even make sure to erase your file at the FBI. That will take you off our radar." Surely, he could not reject such an offer? She might even have gone overboard with this generous deal, but she figured it was better to overdo it than to put something small on the table and risk insulting his ego. She needed that video to disappear!

Pulling down the front of his dirty sweatpants, Joe fished out his flaccid cock and started stroking it right in the open before the agent's big brown eyes. Natalie made a face of disgust at the sight. The specter of that knobbly cock was not something she had ever wanted to see again.

"Oh, Agent cocksucker, I don't think my friend down here would accept such a measly offer, and neither would I. We both think you can do much better than that. We've been down this road before, Swannie... you know where it's gonna end. The way I see it you have two options: One, you can tell me to leave right now and I will indeed pack up and go. You can enjoy your evening, rubbing yourself off, fuck your landlord or whatever you had planned, and then go back to work as usual next week. Just expect your superiors to want to have a little chat with you on Monday morning about proper conduct for a special agent representing the state... That should be an enlightening experience for you. Or, you could do as you're told and behave like a good little whore for the rest of this evening, and no one apart from our inner circle of friends needs to know what a filthy slut you are. Now, which will it be, sweetcheeks? I'll give you ten seconds to decide before you default to option one. And once you make that choice, there's no turning back. Watching you go down in flames would be just as satisfying for me as getting a tight fuck every night." That last part was a lie. Yes, seeing the proud agent burn would be enjoyable, but he had plans for Swann, long-term plans, involving much more than her dishonorable discharge from the force, and he was gambling a lot on her choosing the second option. But he could not show any sign of weakness or hesitation at this moment.

Natalie had never heard Joe speak with such eloquence. Clearly, he was being very serious with this 'offer' of his. She felt trapped, she was running in mental circles, finding her escape routes fenced in all directions. Yet she could not go down without bargaining. After all, she was pretty sure he was not interested in option one at all.

"So... I suck your dick and you give me all the copies of that video. I can go with that..." she said, the mere thought of approaching that foul cock making her sick. Though it was still a lot better than the alternative.

"Just like that, huh? I see you have no shame left, Agent pouty lips. Maybe you really are a whore deep down? Selling your body for favors seems to come easy for you, hmm? Or perhaps you're trying to trick me somehow? Why don't you start sucking and I'll think about how far I'm going to trust you meanwhile. If it's good enough you may even earn a small reward, as a way for me to demonstrate my good intentions." He lifted his semi-hard cock up in the air and started to waggle it back and forth in a lewd manner as if beckoning her to come over and give it some love.

Natalie knew that she had to bargain now. Once on her knees, all respect for her would be gone and she would have lost all her chips.

"I won't do anything until we've come to an agreement. I blow your cock, and you give me all the copies or erase them. Do we have a deal?"

Joe let out a big sigh, flipped his cock back into his pants, and stood up from the sofa. "Looks like it's gonna be option one then. Too bad. We could have had some fun you and I tonight. Oh well, I have plenty of other meat to play with. Good luck on that Monday morning meeting, Agent. You're gonna need it." With that, Joe stood up and began making his way toward the door, leaving nothing but his trash behind, littering her fancy apartment.