Agent Swann, FBI Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flipped the gun around in her hand to give her a better and safer grip for what she was about to do, making sure her finger was nowhere near the trigger. With the built-in safe action system of the Glock, she wasn't too worried that it would go off, but she still wouldn't take any unnecessary risks. She bent forward again and pressed the cold steel of the barrel against her vulva, shivering at the contact. Then she gently pushed it in. Her vagina was now well lubricated but still the gun was thicker than her fingers and much harder. She felt its solid coldness slide up her intimate channel. It wasn't painful but very uncomfortable and weird. She pushed it in as far as it would go. The square trigger guard proved too wide for her to insert, so she stopped with it pressed snug up against her outer lips.

"It's all in," she declared, though Joe did not seem to be listening. He seemed lost in some erotic trance watching her perform. The sight of his lust-filled stare made her shiver.

The gun was buried in her pussy, but now she had to fuck herself with it. So she moved the barrel back and forth, as smoothly as possible, because the unyielding steel had a set of grooves, a sight, and other asperities that scratched her inner walls. Luckily, the G22 was a fairly short weapon, so she only had to put about three inches inside herself with every thrust, though she felt every single inch of that cold hard steel. She pretended it felt good, moaning breathily, lying down on her back and continuing to use her gun as a dildo, arching her back, bending her head backward, closing her eyes, and licking her lips.

She shuddered to think what would happen should the weapon go off while inside her like this, with the barrel pointing inward toward her womb. She would for sure be killed in an instant as the bullet tore through her innards. What a shameful way to die! What would forensics think when they found her body? It might even look like she had offed herself in some weird, perverted way. Checking for the steel guard again with her fingers, making sure she did not accidentally pull the trigger somehow, she kept going at a slow pace as her body began to warm up the cold steel. Fucking herself with a loaded gun like this might be the craziest thing she had ever done!

By now, Joe held a solid steel rod of his own in his hand. He had taken a risk when handing the skilled agent her weapon, but he had no real fears she would dare use it against him. She was the one who stood to lose the most in such an exchange by far. But there was always that tiny chance it would happen, and the danger added a certain thrill to the eroticism of the moment. His eyes were fixed on that black gun steel as it slid in and out of her soft channel, her pink inner folds clinging to its irregular shape on each stroke. He matched her movements with his hand so that his cock followed the path of the gun barrel; his hot shaft enclosed within his palm when the gun was inside her, and standing free in the air when the weapon emerged outside of her hole. There was a clear shine to the Glock now, her juices having bathed it in slick lubrication. Perhaps she really did enjoy this twisted kink? It wouldn't surprise him. In his experience, all women were sluts if you looked deep enough inside them, especially posh bitches like this one.

"OK, now take the gun out and put it back in your holster. Don't clean it off. If anyone asks you why there's dried cunt juice all over your service weapon, you can tell them it's because he's your best friend and lover and he makes you cum every night."

Natalie sighed in relief as she was at last allowed to stop the absurd and degrading act. She pulled the gun out with precaution. It was followed by a sticky line of vaginal secretions as it emerged. It smelled of sex now, all covered in her juices. It was contrary to regulation to leave a gun in such a state, though she had no other choice but to put it back in its holster. The leather pouch would soak up the juices and be tainted with her smell forever. She could not help but feel a tinge of sadness as she looked at her trusty weapon. Another symbol of her office besmirched and defiled...

"Now come over and sit on this," Joe did not have to point to the obvious meat spike that jutted from his crotch, now back to full tumescent glory. "I'll show you a real gun. Except this one shoots bigger rounds."

Natalie rolled her eyes at his childish quips. She walked reluctantly toward him, limping a bit as her feet had begun to really ache from wearing those uncomfortable shoes. Arriving in front of her fat tormentor, she turned her back to him, spread her legs, and scooted backward up on the sofa, kneeling on it and straddling his thick thighs, taking care not to pierce the leather with her stiletto heels. She felt the ugly snake bumping and drooling against her inner thighs and grimaced with disgust. At least, in this reversed cowgirl position, she would not have to look at his ugly face. She lowered herself until the warm head touched her bare vulva. She stopped there, waiting for him to guide his sex into her, clenching her eyes in preparation for what was to come.

Joe watched in silence as the humiliated agent positioned herself on top of him, her feet pointing at the backrest of the sofa and her firm buttocks hovering just above his groin. He had a great view of her pussy from this angle, his eyes feasting on the smooth-shaven lips protruding from in between her half moons like a freshly opened clam, the outer labia swollen and slick with her moistness, the slit pink and inviting; and sitting just above it, the tiny wrinkled rosette of her anus. Grabbing hold of one firm young ass cheek in each hand, he pressed his thumbs hard into those wet cunt lips, digging his dirty nails into the tender flesh to draw them apart, revealing the coral pink insides with a black gaping hole in the center, beckoning him to enter its secret abyss. His purplish cockhead tapped and bumped against those silken folds in its eager twitching, mixing his smegma-stained precum with her feminine juices. He used his hips to nudge the tip just inside the slippery vaginal canal and groaned with pleasure as he felt its warm grip engulf his manhood. He moved his hands away so that she hovered over him with the only contact between their bodies being the intimate grasp of cunt on cockhead.

"Now fuck yourself on me, Agent. Slowly. I want to feel every bump and ridge of your cunt as I bottom out in you and knock on your baby door."

He watched her lithe back arch as she adjusted her position, her flawless skin gleaming with sweat from her earlier dancing exertions. Her long brown hair spilled down over her shoulders, the pretty curls tangled and matted in places with spit, bile, and clotted sperm. As he felt her start a slow descent, her cunt traveling down the length of his cock stem with exquisite tightness, he reached up to grab a fistful of that thick mane, pulling it down so that she was forced to look up into the ceiling and curve her back into an even steeper bow.

Natalie moaned in pain caused by the pull on her scalp and the stretching of her vagina. She was sure to get an infection with such an unwashed cock. Thankfully, she still had some of that antibiotic cream her gynecologist had given her a couple of weeks ago. She would never have imagined she would need it again, and certainly not for this purpose.

He picked up the remote and turned the TV back on, letting his homemade porn flick resume from where it had paused earlier. Kitten had done a great job editing the best parts together. Turning up the volume, he looked at the screen over Swann's shoulder to watch her blindfolded face contort into all manner of emotional expressions ranging from anger and frustration to pain, embarrassment, and raw lust as she humiliated herself with that detailed confession he had coaxed out of her. In loud, clear notes her husky voice rang out from the HiFi speakers, filling the room with its undiluted desire.

"...they fucked her with her own baton to loosen her tight virgin ass... and then they took her every hole. Each of them. She was left a total mess... but that was so hot! I managed to get access to the crime scene photographs. I even made copies of them and brought them home, and then I masturbated on them so hard..."

"Just listen to that nasty drivel. What a fucking slut you are! And look at that dreamy smile on your face. Shameful." Joe kept up a running commentary overtop Natalie's own damning words while he drove his cock deeper and deeper into her body.

"...I wish I could have interrogated her...to hear her relate every juicy detail from her own mouth... but my questions would have been a bit too personal. Do me like that, as revenge! Come on, I'm Special Agent Natalie Swann from the FBI and I have come here to arrest you. Will you let that go unpunished? Do I need to show you my badge to excite that hate in you?"

"No, you don't, Special Agent Natalie Swann. You never did. For me, it was enough just looking at your slutty little arrogant face as you walked all over my home as if you owned it! Well, guess what, now I own you, and your home both!" Joe said in response to screen-Natalie as if she could somehow hear him. Well, the real one riding his cock sure could.

Joe finished his tirade with a brutal upward thrust that buried his entire eight inches within the tight confines of his private Federal pussy. He initiated an energetic rabbit fuck, holding onto her hips to keep her from falling off as he bounced her on himself in a wild ride, feeling his cockhead slam into her cervix again and again. Her protesting moans turned into a staggered ululating sound and her hair danced on her back with the rapid jackhammer strokes he was giving her. If he hadn't cum so recently, he would have sprayed her full of his seed by now, but with his balls relieved of most of their load already, he could keep this punishing pace going for much longer.

For Natalie, what she remembered from that fateful night was mostly blind sensations. It was another matter to see it now, in the harsh light of day as it were, and from the outside. To her horror, her face was quite recognizable despite the blindfold, and the action was even more hardcore than her prude imagination had wanted to envision it. How could she have acted like such a wanton slut? The evidence against her, the starkness of her own confession, was damning. If this video clip ended up in the wrong hands, not only her career but her entire life would be ruined. And now she looked at those images while being raped again with punishing force, as though to hammer into her body what a complete slut she was. And those horrible words she had spoken in her twisted excitement, now eternalized on that perverse film--where had those come from? She had trouble believing what she saw on that screen was even real. She let out a moan of despair.

"You must... owwghhh... delete all thii-ii-ii-is!" she tried to say while the cock pounded her innards to mush.

"Delete it? On the contrary, my little slave agent, we're going to make more like it! With you as the acting star. You're going to do all kinds of sick shit for my personal entertainment. As long as you keep me happy, that evidence stays between the two of us... and maybe a few select others... Betray me, however, and there won't be anywhere for you to hide from the truth of your own actions. The entire world will know what a dirty little whore you are." Joe finished his shocking statement by pulling her head back far enough so that he could lick the sweat from the base of her neck up to her ear, chuckling with the confident glee of a man who knew he held all the cards.

"You didn't finish your wine, slutcheeks. A man might take offense to that," He whispered in her ear. He reached over to pick up the piss-filled glass that still stood on the table and lifted it to her lips. Using his other hand to control her head by wrapping it in her hair, he instructed:

"This is how you enjoy a fine vintage. First, you inhale its unique scent and let it fill your nose, like so." He held the round glass by its stem, and with tiny circular motions set its contents swirling around inside it. Along with the part-dissolved glob of phlegm, there were also two soggy cigarette butts now floating around in the dark, yellow-tinted sludge. Having been left to simmer for a while, the vile brew looked absolutely disgusting and smelled even worse.

"Then you sip the wine to absorb its initial range of flavor. But you're already past that part, so I say we go straight to the finale." With that, he tilted the glass toward her face and began to drain the vicious contents into her mouth at such a rapid pace that she had trouble keeping up. Twin streamers of piss escaped the corners of her lips to trickle down her bare front, but he could see from the rolling movements of her slim throat that she was swallowing most of it as fast as she could. This close, the large gulps she took were even audible to him.

Her small nostrils flared as she struggled to breathe in between her frantic drinking, and he could hear her making choked little noises of despair. But to her credit, she kept going without much spillage. One by one, the floating debris, cigarette butts, and greenish loogie were sucked into her mouth riding the urinal stream, and from what he could tell, it all just went down her throat along with it. Soon only the dregs were left. Joe waited until every last drop was gone before he pulled the glass from her lips and threw it across the room. It hit the far wall with a loud crash and shattered into a million pieces that rained down onto the floor.

"Now I want to hear you say it," he demanded. "Tell me what you are and what you're going to do for me. Admit to me that you are owned and will obey everything I tell you to do." He was close to orgasm now, turned on by the power rush of his own words. If she answered him like he hoped she would, he would come inside her, sealing their bond as master and slave with his seed flooding her womb.

The first sound that came out of Natalie's mouth was a loud "BLAUUUUURRP!" as the air she had swallowed along with the acrid drink came rushing out of her throat. She turned her face away from him in embarrassment, and he felt her cunt twitch around him as her core muscles tightened.

Natalie had trouble speaking and thinking clearly as her vagina throbbed from the brutal fucking. Despite her being on top, she had no control over the depth and speed of the penetration, and her narrow pussy, already irritated by her gun, was now going through hell.

"N-no way, bastard! I'd rather die than be your slave. We had... an agreement! And you are going to respect it!" she managed to say, albeit interrupted by frequent moans of agony and a series of smaller, vile burps.

In response to her defiance, Joe let out an angry roar and yanked her hair harder, plunging his cock so deep into her body that their loins met with a loud, wet slap, his scraggly nest of pubes smothering her pretty, silken cunt lips. He pulled her head far enough back that he could growl in her ear and bite the lobe hard enough to taste blood, infusing her with his fury. But it was just an act. Inside he was glad she still showed some of that indomitable fighting spirit that had always been the true source of his attraction to her.

Feeling her hot sheath wrapped so tightly around his whole length, and his cockhead pressing against the hard ring of her cervix, he imagined his piss slit lined up with the tiny opening in that donut-shaped barrier. He felt his balls retract up into his body in preparation for launch just seconds before the first load shot out of him. Although he couldn't see it, in his mind it jetted straight up into her womb and painted its fertile insides with his crooked DNA. He groaned as his fat body shook with the pleasurable release, heavy drops of sweat running off his oily skin, his teeth still holding on to her earlobe in a feral love bite.

At that moment, a vision swam before his eyes. He loved his daughter more than life, but deep down he had always wanted a son. And this woman, whom he was so physically connected with at the moment, was a worthy mother for his progeny. Her strong spirit and beautiful body, combined with his devious mind and raw lust for power would make for a glorious heir to his criminal empire. He would raise his son to surpass even his own achievements in life and become a true master and ruler of women. As his orgasmic high abated, so did the vivid imagery of world domination, but it had left behind the spark of a more realistic idea in his subconsciousness that would not be so easily dismissed.

"Get off me, slut," he barked and shoved Swann from his lap so hard she fell against her low coffee table. Under the momentum, the mahogany legs of the delicate table creaked, twisted, and then snapped. Finally, the entire piece of furniture collapsed under her weight, taking her down with it in a jumble of sprawling limbs, some wooden, some sleek and feminine.

Natalie remained kneeling on the floor amid the debris, her swollen cunt leaking Joe's seed over the thick carpet. She frowned at the stains she had already made on the expensive fabric. Even now, raped and humiliated, with a belly full of cold piss, she worried more about her things than herself. The realization almost made her laugh at her own vanity.