Agent Swann, FBI Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie looked at him, flabbergasted. Was he really going to leave her, just like that? Option one would do him no good... the problem was that it would do her a lot of bad. She tried to remain still and play it cool for a few seconds. He was going to turn back, he was just bluffing. He had to be! As he reached the door of the living room, her nerves cracked.

"Alright! Come back. I'll do what you want," she said.

"And what is that exactly? What will you do for me?"

Natalie pouted. "I'll suck your cock..." Feeling that she had to offer more, she continued after a moment's hesitation. "... and I'll swallow your cum."

"Hmm, sounds nice but... that was what I asked before you decided to turn me down. Now I want more. What else are you going to do for me, sluttycakes? As I said, it had better be something worth remembering."

Natalie winced. The bastard had her on his hook and he knew it. What could she offer now? She chewed her lips, contorting her hands.

"I'll do it topless," she offered.

Joe just looked at her and shrugged. "I've seen those puppies before, and they're not all that much to look at... or grab at."

Seeing that he wouldn't accept anything as simple, she grew desperate. Out of a myriad of ideas, she went with the first thing that came to her mind.

"OK, how about this? I'll be your slave until midnight, and then you give me all those pictures and videos of me and we are done forever." Now, that was a proposal he could not refuse.

"I like the sound of that. But it's close to ten already. I want you longer than a couple of hours. Let's make it till morning or no deal. Now let's see if your mind is where your mouth is." He nodded toward the wine bottle that still stood where she had left it in the foyer.

"How considerate of you to get me something to help get me in the mood. It's even my favorite brand! Why don't you go and put on something sexy and then serve it to me like the good and obedient little maid you are tonight. I'll just make myself comfortable while you get pretty. Oh, and I want you in the tallest, sluttiest heels you've got." With that, Joe returned to the sofa and flopped his bulk down, chuckling at his good fortune. Now, this oughta be a good show...

Natalie glared at him but kept quiet. This was going to be another hell of a night but there was no other way to recover that damned and damning evidence of her perversions. She had to agree to this deal even though she got the short end of it. She lowered her head and went upstairs to her bedroom, cursing herself a thousand times for having been so careless during that fateful first night. The most frustrating thing was that it had all been for nothing. She had consented to humiliate herself like that in the hopes of getting a good lead that would hasten her advancement... and that lead had proven to be useless. And now she was about to put herself through the same debasement all over again just to erase what had been done during that first night. Yes, she had also done it to live out her forbidden desires in a brief moment of insanity, but that was no longer even a consideration to her.

Alone in her room, she opened her dresser and looked at her clothes. Something sexy... in that slob's mouth, that meant slutty, she was sure, but she had no such type of clothes. Most of her garments were formal attire for the FBI or practical sportswear for everyday activities. She had a few cocktail dresses she used for special occasions. That was the closest to 'sexy' that she could find. Unless she put on a bikini? It would be very degrading to wear that in front of him, but she had no illusions that she would not end up naked anyway. If she could avoid having one of her expensive cocktail dresses ruined, that was an advantage. On the other hand, wearing a full dress might slow things down, and if she could make this preliminary game last until the morning, then all the better.

But first, she went to her bathroom to freshen herself up and redo her makeup. Nothing advanced, just some eyeliner and rouge to accent her natural beauty, paired with a swipe of lip gloss. She never needed more than that to make an impression, and she wasn't about to make any extra efforts for that slug downstairs.

Back to her dressing room, she put on a black and red bikini, slid on a pair of her tallest black leather heels, and wrapped a large, semi-transparent red scarf around her waist to act like a knee-long skirt, slitted on one side. She was revealing a lot of skin, way too much for her comfort, but these clothes were not too expensive and the end result had to be sexy enough for the bastard. Looking at her bedside clock, she saw that it was already 10:30 PM. She had earned herself another half hour.

Her feet wobbling in the sky-high pumps, she went downstairs to the kitchen where she prepared a tray with two wine glasses, the newly bought bottle of Lambrusco, and a few aperitif bowls with pistachios and olives. She even included a lit candle. Another ten minutes gone...

At last, she came back to the living room, carrying the tray in minced steps on her vertiginous heels, which she was not used to walking in--if a woman ever could get used to that impractical height.

What a sight for sore eyes. Joe could only praise his luck and his own genius as he beheld the apparition coming toward him on slow, swaying hips and long, long slender legs. He licked his spit-flecked lips as he roamed her scantily-clad body from top to toe, taking in the little FBI-slut's glowing beauty. Out of that strict suit and with that much skin revealed, she was quite the looker.

"Put the tray down on the table and then pour me a glass," he ordered without taking his eyes off the best parts of his sexy maid. Too bad she wasn't better endowed upstairs, he thought, but what she did have up there jiggled enticingly beneath that small bikini top.

Natalie uncorked the bottle and held it by its base like a professional waiter as she poured wine into a glass.

"Shall I drink with you?" she paused to ask, the bottle hovering over the second glass. She would not mind some of that wine to calm her nerves at this point. Besides, it was delicious, she knew, and she had really looked forward to tasting it tonight, even if the present company would sour its tang.

Again, Joe pulled down the front of his pants to free his hardening erection. Reaching out, he snatched up the empty glass, holding it below the blunt, smegma-flecked cockhead. With a sigh, he released his bladder, watching the wide round glass fill with frothy dark yellow urine gushing out from the depths of his fat body. When he was empty, he scraped the last drops off on the edge along with a few white smears of aged cock cheese, and placed the full glass on the table in front of Natalie.

"There you go, Agent. A fine vintage brewed just for you. Pick up your glass and let's toast."

She grimaced at the sight. It was so dark! And that smegma he had smeared on the edge... She had a hiccup and just managed not to throw up. She could not imagine herself putting that glass to her lips, even less so drinking from it. Yet, if she refused, he might well refuse to delete the files too, as per their deal. So, she took a deep breath, picked up her dark yellow glass, and lifted it in a mock cheer.

"Let's drink to our deal," she said, and then brought the glass up to her lips, pausing for a second. The smell alone was enough to make her feel nauseated. She turned the glass so that the smegma would neither be against her lips nor too close to her nose as she tilted it. Although very few people knew about it, this was not the first time Natalie had drunk urine, not counting the incident at the rest stop. Her college days had included quite a bit of experimenting, though none of it had been as depraved as this. She dipped her lips into the warm liquid, resisting the urge to retch. It tasted just as bad as it smelled, if not worse. She only drank a few drops and swallowed them through sheer force of will, before putting the glass down.

"Let me put on some music," she said, already moving toward her CD player. She needed to distract her mind from that awful taste, and if she could forestall him she might steer this evening toward some lesser torments for herself, or at least have some say in the matter.

This was almost too easy. Joe could barely contain his excitement on seeing the posh agent drink his piss and debase herself for him. He wondered what else he could make her do before this night was over.

"Good idea, slave. Put on something slow and sexy and then dance for me." He reached over for the remote and turned the TV off, which had been playing the video of the blindfolded agent in the background, albeit without sound. He did not want anything disturbing his view now.

Natalie took her time going through her collection of music records. Being a bit old-fashioned, she still kept a number of CDs even though the rest of the world had moved on to other media. After a lot of feigned hesitations, she picked one and pressed play. A languorous jazzy theme began to play. She stood up and started dancing. To be fair, she was not a good dancer, and it was made worse by her high heels. She tried to move in tune with the music, swaying her body in slow, sinuous patterns. What she lacked in grace was compensated for by her toned young body and ample hips and ass. She felt ridiculous dancing half-naked for this slob... but it was still a million times better than having to drink that vile pee or suck that stinky cock.

Joe circled a finger in the air, urging her to turn around, which she did, incorporating the slow pirouette into her movements to allow him to watch her ass sway under that silky thing she had draped around her hips. He liked what he was seeing. Liked it very much.

"Now strip. Start with your top, and go slow. I want to enjoy this, and you want me to enjoy it just as bad, isn't that right?" He took another sip of the fine red wine, which carried an excellent fruity tang. The bitch had good taste in some things at least. Reaching for his ever-present pack of cigarettes, he lit one up and took a deep drag as he watched the free live adult show. This was a hundred times better than those sleazy strip clubs he had frequented in the past.

Blushing, Natalie started to turn on awkward feet, more or less in rhythm with the music, without twisting her ankles more than a couple of times. Swinging her hips in what she thought would be a sexy way, she lowered herself until she could reach the straps of her sandals. The uncomfortable shoes had already started to hurt her feet, so she might as well remove them first.

"I said take the top off first! Leave the shoes. I like them on you. Pay attention, whore!" His sudden outburst sent him into a coughing bout, aided by the fresh amounts of smoke inhalation he had subjected his lungs to. Leaning over the pissy glass, he spat out a thick glob of greenish-brown phlegm that floated on the scummy surface. Then he leaned back to resume his private watch party.

Natalie was about to release the ankle strap, but stopped with a frown. She stood back up, trying to do it in a sexy way. Then she turned her back to Joe and reached behind her for the clasp of her bikini top. The cigarette smoke was reaching her nose now. She had always prevented her guests from smoking inside her apartment and now that pig was polluting her air and her furniture with its stink! She grimaced at the wall, knowing that he could not see her facial expression at the moment.

Having unbuckled her top, she dropped it to the floor, but hid her breasts with her arms as she turned again to face him. This was horrible. She had never stripped like this for anyone and here she was, dancing for a brutish gorilla. But she had to make it last as long as possible, so she continued to tease him, uncovering her breasts halfway only to hide them again, or turning her back to him and lifting her hands in the air when he could not see her bare breasts. She would never be able to listen to that music track without being reminded of this degrading episode. That disk would have to go to the bin along with most of her belongings Joe had touched.

"You're getting better, slave. In fact, I think it's time for you to come over here and take care of my big friend. He's all stiff and ready for you."

"I'm not finished yet," she said, facing him and at last revealing her small but firm breasts to him. If he liked the sight he gave no sign of it.

"You're done when I say you're done. For now, I want some cocksucking. You can continue that show later on, don't you worry, baby. I know you're itching for it, but ol' Joe wants his fun too." As he took a closer look at her bare tits and noticed something missing from them, his brows furrowed in anger.

"Who said you could take the lock off?" That padlock belonged to his daughter, and he had liked how it looked on the agent. But, he supposed he could let his kitten put some new piercings on this slut that would look even better on her. Now that was a thought...

Natalie pouted. "Well, it wasn't very practical and it was ugly... I had to cut it. But I'll reimburse you, of course. I might even give you another one. I think I have one in a cupboard in my kitchen." She was taking every opportunity to delay the moment when she would have to get near that hideous cock.

"You can reimburse me by putting your face on my cock. Come here, you must be thirsty after all that dancing. Have another drink with me." He lifted his burgundy wine glass and nodded to her yellow one.

Reluctantly, she stopped dancing and came back to the sofa. She took her glass and dipped her lips into the disgusting broth. The nasty spit glob that floated on top of it made it even more revolting. She closed her eyes and as before, let only a tiny bit of piss enter her mouth. It tasted even worse now that it had gone cold. She put the glass down and reached for a spiced olive to wash out the bad aftertaste.

"Come now, Agent. I thought you liked this brand. Let me see you swig it," Joe urged, flicking his dying cigarette butt into the glass where it was extinguished with a hiss in the fluids, adding another ingredient to the vile mix.

"It is delicious indeed, and such nectars must be relished with love. We don't want to rush it down, in particular as we have so little of it." Hoping to distract him, she turned around and danced with her butt close to his face.

Her fancy words might have been comical and overplayed had they not been uttered in such a sensual voice that he almost believed she was truthful. As it was, she played right into his fantasies, whether she had meant it or not, and it was so good that he could let her off the hook for the moment. What he would not do was miss out on his promised blowjob. Grabbing her pouty buttocks, which were right up in his face, he pulled her down beside him on the sofa, grabbed her neck, and pushed her head down toward his groin, poking her in the face with his all-but vertical penis over and over in his eagerness to find that warm, wet hole between her glossy lips.

Her diversion had worked too well. She was no longer pressed to drink the pee but she would now have to go straight to the source. The grip on her neck was too strong to resist. Her face was pushed down against that nasty cock that punched her in the eye, in the nose, against her tight-pressed lips. Her pretty, made-up face was already smeared with foul dick cheese and precum. Joe, in his eagerness, grew more brutal so that she finally had to open her mouth and let him in.

The fat cock went straight to the back of her mouth and she choked on it, retching and sneezing. She tried to lift her head but he kept her down, even trying to push his dick deeper. More choking sounds came out of her violated throat. Her salivary glands poured mucus into her mouth to ease the penetration but it only made her drool more. He grabbed her hair and twisted her head in various directions until his glans was in the right position and then he pushed deeper. The cock entered her throat and her choking and struggling grew more intense as she could no longer breathe. She grabbed the sofa with her hands and tried to pull herself off.

"Ungghhh," Joe grunted as his eager cock found the entrance it had been searching for and slotted itself deep within the agent's tender throat. Once inside that tight, warm sleeve, he realized how much he had missed the feeling and began a series of short, rapid hip thrusts up against her trapped head. With both of his hands locked within her thick hair, he had a firm grip on her head and could guide it wherever he wanted.

Natalie had no control whatsoever. Her face, and her throat were being used like a vagina, except that it was her head that was moving at a fast and powerful pace, while the cock remained more or less still. She could hardly breathe and her senses were overwhelmed by the familiar but horrendous stench.

"I hope you like the taste, slave. I haven't washed my cock since it was last in your cunt. Maybe you can still catch a bit of yourself on it," Joe said in between grunts of carnal pleasure.

Natalie's eyes bulged on hearing that nasty confession. That was over two weeks ago! No wonder he had built up so much filth on his ugly fuck stick. How could it even survive like that? It should have been rotting by now! Though judging by the vile taste that ravaged her mouth, that might not be so far from the truth.

Overwhelmed by the sweet sensations that surged from his long neglected loins, Joe felt a tightening in his balls, signaling the unstoppable release. Holding his breath, he locked his slave's head in an iron grip, and seconds later, the floodgates opened as jet after jet of pent-up sperm lanced straight into her gullet. He had not come like this in years. It was even better than the last time he'd fucked her. If this was any indication of how things were going to be, he had plenty to look forward to.

Natalie's eyes grew wide open as the massive load burst in her throat, invading her mouth and going up her nose. As Joe remained plugged against her face there was no way for his sperm to go, so she had to swallow most of it, adding to her roiling nausea.

After the brutal throat fuck, Joe let things slow down, wanting to just remain in that warm, wet mouth for a while and have his cock tended to by a soft, willing tongue. He stroked Natalie's hair with almost gentle fingers while she bobbed her head on his lap, playing with those long silken brown strands that flowed from her forehead, past her ears, and down her shoulders.

She was now sucking him eagerly, afraid that if she did not, he would pierce her throat again. She moved up and down in an even rhythm, using her lips and tongue to the best of her ability. Her face was a mess now as her mascara had run down her cheeks with her tears.

When Joe had caught his breath enough to speak, it was in a soft, deep baritone, "You know, Agent slave, I'm a bit surprised you had such trouble with your special wine. I kinda had you pegged for a piss-drinker. After all, it's not the first time for you, is it? I believe you already sampled Clive and Robbie... That's right, Clive's my cousin, and you know, I wasn't too happy after I found out what happened to him last week. I hear he's in your custody now after that little stint you and your blonde friend pulled at the gas station." His grip tightened in her hair as he spoke, his voice lowering to a near whisper in her ear. "But that's not a problem, now, is it, Agent? Because you're going to get him out of there, aren't you? Clive and Robbie both. And what's more, you're going to give me the secret identity of Piranha, along with some real nasty dirt on her so that I can reimburse my cousin for his suffering at her hands. Doing that for me would go a long way to relieve your own problems."