Agents of Pleasure Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, you must be Tom, I'm Paige Turner and this is my mother Trudy."

As he climbed the steps, Tom Brecher removed his cap in a move that could only be described as respectful, a move that only a gentleman would have made. Paige glanced at her mother, Trudy definitely noticed. She had to notice something else as well, this was a very good-looking guy! He was about 6'1" with a medium build; his hair was almost all gray and the hairline was receding, but his smile was dazzling; his teeth were almost perfect and his dark brown eyes sparkled. "Holy Shit!" thought Paige, "If my mother has any life left in her at all, this might reveal it!" Then she had another thought, "Dear God, it's a good thing I'm engaged!" That thought made her giggle!

Trudy looked good for 8:30 in the morning. With company coming over she had put on a summery, sleeveless top with capris pants and her face and hair were done but not overdone. There was a slight bit of cleavage showing and her first words to Tom were pleasant with a hint of demure, "Hello Tom, we are so excited to start this project!"

"Such big news in our offices," he said, and looking at Paige he added, "this is the first we've met, and I can see why Chad was so 'pumped' Monday morning!"

"He was pumped up, huh?"

"Oh yeah, he announced it when he walked in!" Turning to Trudy he said, "And he thinks highly of you, Trudy! Yesterday he said he wanted this addition to be better than perfect because you deserve it!"

Her mother blushed and lowered her eyes, "That was sweet of him to say!"

Then Tom said, "Oh yes, that's always the talk around the office, Chad's a 'Sweetie!'" They all cracked up. His sense of humor was pretty damn good as well.

The three of them went into the house and spent the next hour out in the back storage area. Paige gave him the list and together they described what this perfect room should look like. Tom listened intently, never interrupting them even one time, and Paige was sure her mother noticed that as well. He took their list, asked several questions regarding the bathroom they wanted, and then spent thirty minutes measuring and taking notes.

As he was leaving he said, "Chad and I will probably be back Friday morning, is 8:00 too early?"

Paige thought about the lunch at Sara's condo, "I do have some things on my schedule, how long will it take?"

"Only a couple hours."

"Okay, that should work, see you at 8:00."

And then...Tom turned to her mom, "And you'll be there too, right Trudy?" There was a little something to how he said it.

"Of course! I wouldn't miss it for anything!"

"Great, see you both Friday at 8:00."

As he left the house, Paige watched her mom watching him! Trudy moved to one of the front windows and tried to be casual as she looked, but when his car pulled away, Paige was standing right there, "He's cute, huh?"

Her mom tried to poo-poo it, "What?"

"Tom, he's cute; no wait...he's VERY good looking!"

"Yes, I suppose he is," she said even more casually while leaving the room!

Paige laughed and picked up her cell phone to call Chad, "Okay, he just left!"

"And?"

"I think our family will enjoy working with him!"

"I was hoping you'd say that!"

"Do you want to come over for dinner tonight?"

"I have business to attend to," said Chad, "but I'd love it if you could come over after 8:30 to discuss this!"

"All talk, no action?"

"Oh, there'll be some of that too, I bet!"

The little redhead smiled, "Good, you have the best kind of 'action!'"

When she got there that night, they spent two minutes talking about the remodeling plan, three minutes speculating about Trudy and Tom, and sixty minutes kissing, sucking, and fucking each other. Paige was discovering that even though their love-making was passionate before; it was even hotter now because all of her unanswered questions were resolved! She rode him cowgirl to one orgasm, and then reverse cowgirl to three more!

It was when she was leaning back in the reverse cowgirl that she just about lost her mind! Since she was so small, Chad could easily reach around her and frig her clit with one hand, while his fingers on the other hand pinched and rolled her left nipple. He had her gasping for breath, "Oh FUCKK Yeah...keep doing that! Ohhh Godddd!" Her three orgasms came rapid fire and on the last one, Chad slipped out of her and lost his load all over her pussy and tummy! They cuddled in the mess for a good long while and talked about Tom Brecher and her mother some more.

On the way home she called Marie, "Hey! I didn't wake you up did I?"

"Nope, I'm lying in bed here reading; how did today go?"

Paige gave her the short version of everything and finished it off by saying, "And I went off to Chad's and we had the 'cherry on the sundae!"

"Naughty! Did he do that nipple thing you've been trying to show me?"

"No, but it was SWEET! Oh, by-the-way, I'm in for lunch on Friday."

"Great! I already told Sara we'll be there."

"You already told her? How did you know I would?"

Her brunette friend burst out laughing, "Because I know YOU! Do I get extra credit for that?

"No." Paige said flatly, even though she was smiling.

Marie was still giggling, "Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Don't think so, I have a full day and Chad's coming over for dinner. Then Friday morning we're meeting him and and his guy at 8:00 to discuss the remodel."

"Okay, I'm going to come home around 11:00 and we can drive over to Sara's together."

The next day was a blur of activity starting off in grand fashion! When she walked into the office at 9:00, she greeted Jimmy with a smile and a wave!

"Well, you're in a good mood!" he said.

"Yes, life is breaking my way right now!"

"Yeah? Then congratulations, it's about to break your way even more!"

"What do you mean?"

Jimmy grinned at her and shrugged, "Oh, I don't know; except...when I listened to the voice-mails this morning, there was a message from a Virginia Steadman. She said she was in the market and Jason and Sara McCullers recommended she contact you!"

"Oh my God! That's awesome!"

"Begin your day with a 'bang,' huh?"

"That makes my day already!"

"The message also said to call her back as soon as possible."

Jimmy handed her the number, and she sat down at her desk. Virginia Steadman picked up on the third ring. "Hello?"

"Ms. Steadman, this is Paige Turner at Hannigan Realty returning your call. How are you today?"

"Oh Paige, yes; thank you for calling back so quickly. I hate to rush this call, but something came up that needs my attention. So, very quickly (as I said on the voice mail,) Sara and Jason McCullers gave me your name and said you were terrific! I'm interested in the same neighborhood where they purchased a home recently. Can you give me your email address and after lunch today, I'll send a description of what my husband and I are looking for; would that be alright?"

"Of course! I'll do some research this weekend for what's available. When would you like me to call back?"

"Monday morning sometime would be fine."

"You got it, talk to you Monday! And thank you, Ms. Steadman!"

"Please, call me Ginny; I don't even make my employees call me Ms. Steadman!"

Paige hung up the phone. She was feeling pretty excited about this new development, but there was a small thought forming in the back of her mind. "I would love all the references the McCullers can give me, but do I have to play my sexual 'cards' right in order to get them?" She shook that idea away; Jason had given Marie his word that her job would be unaffected as long as discretion was maintained, would Paige's situation be any different? She said out loud, "I guess we'll find out pretty soon!"

The rest of that day was filled with four showings and putting together one offer... a very fruitful day! Chad came over for dinner, but didn't stay too long because he would be back in the morning. When she and her mother went to bed that night, she asked her, "So Mom, are you planning on serving breakfast to the men tomorrow morning?"

"I will if they would like some."

"I bet you went shopping; what's on the menu?"

"Pancakes, eggs, bacon, and coffee."

Paige caught her attention and teased, "The way to a man's heart, right?"

Trudy smiled (but there was a twinkle in her eye,) "Whatever do you mean?"

"Oh come on, Mom, you do think Tom is attractive...or are you dead?"

Her mother just waved, "You're silly!" and turned off the light.

Paige waited in the dark about a minute, then said, "I bet you're smiling!"

"I can't hear you, I'm asleep!"

The next morning the men pulled up right on time. The women had the kids situated perfectly; when it came to Jimmy and Jamie, just putting them in front of a TV show would hypnotize them for two hours. For the older two, lifting the restrictions on social media for two hours would do the trick.

When Chad and Tom sat down at the kitchen table with Paige, Trudy spoke up, "Paige and I haven't eaten, would you like something as well?"

Chad looked at Tom with an "I-told-ya-so" kind of look, "Sure Momma T, that would be great!" and they opened the plans in front of Paige. Trudy poured all of them some coffee and set out the cream and sugar.

Things were quite busy in the kitchen for next fifteen minutes, and when the plates of food were set up in front of them, Chad gave Tom another knowing look. Tom's mouth returned a "Wow" kind of expression, and none of this was lost on Paige. She giggled and took a forkful of pancake.

Her mother sat down on the open side of the table and took the first sip of coffee; that was when Chad addressed her, "Trudy, this food is fabulous!"

"Consider it my contribution to the project! I'm also expecting to serve your workers as best I can when they're here."

This time Chad gave a knowing smile, "You're the best; but there's something here that I have to explain...or rather ask you."

"Of course!"

"I know we mentioned that this new room would be yours; but to be honest, it would be better if Paige and I took it and you stayed where you. You'd have that whole room and your own bathroom as well."

Trudy smiled, "When you move in, you'll be married. This will be your house too, I'm content just fitting in."

Chad looked at Tom again and said it, "Told ya!"

Her mother looked slightly confused, "Is that a problem?"

Tom said, "Uh, let's just say we've dealt with mothers-in-law before!"

Trudy grinned, "Ohhh, I get it! No, I'm happy to do my part. You have to plan long-term; there's no telling how long I'll be in this house."

Paige was grateful when Chad returned a, "For as long as you want, Momma!"

They spent many extra minutes discussing the bathroom and closet en suite and how Paige wanted it. Then they turned to Trudy and surprised her with the announcement that her bathroom would be updated as well. Tom said, "We're not going to present a plan for that just yet. What we want you to do is think about what it should look like in the end and tell us in a couple weeks. You okay with that?"

She was ecstatic, "That's wonderful! I like this even more!"

They guys packed up their stuff and headed out to the car; Paige said to her mother, "That went well! You're really okay with this plan?"

"More than okay, I like it!"

"I like Tom too," and she teased her mom again, "What do YOU think of him?"

"I think you're even more silly now than you were last night!" And she began clearing the table.

Two hours later Paige had put on some very cute and stylish shorts with a matching blouse; and when she appeared again in the kitchen, Trudy said, "Hey, you look great in that, but isn't this a business lunch?"

"Casual Friday," Paige fibbed. "Plus, it's going to be at Sara McCullers condo; didn't I tell you that?"

"No, but that's a little odd."

Paige fibbed again, "I think it has something to do with all the connections they have. I already got one reference from them. Cross your fingers that I'll get a whole bunch more!" Just as she said that, Marie pulled up in front of the house. "Marie's here, see ya later!"

"Marie is going also?"

"She's my backup, she connected me with them in the first place."

"Okay, so when will you be home?"

"No later than five; see you then."

When she climbed into the car, she said to Marie, "Whew, it was a relief to get out of there; my mother was getting snoopy!"

"Your mom's protecting her little girl, huh?"

"She's not dumb; I may have more questions to answer later."

"Okay, but you're not dumb either, and you look beautiful by the way!"

It was then Paige noticed what Marie was wearing. She had on a white halter top which tied around her neck; it was trimmed in navy which matched the navy shorts she had on. Her hair was perfect, so much so that the redhead asked, "Did you have your hair done this morning?"

"Yeah, you like it? I took the whole day off today."

"It's gorgeous, YOU'RE gorgeous!" They were stopped at a light and Marie ran her hand down her friend's thigh and tickled the inside of it just above the knee. Paige knocked her hand away, "Hey, I'm ticklish there!"

Marie locked eyes with her, "I just want you to know, I'm horny out of my mind! I deliberately did not have sex this week with Robert, and I haven't used my toys since Tuesday."

Paige looked amused, but she cautioned, "Okay, but you will be on your best behavior today right? This lunch has to go well! I know Jason promised that anything that happens won't affect your job, but my career is involved here as well. We need to be smart about this whole thing!"

"Don't worry, Luv, don't worry at all! No one's going to force anything!" The light changed and they drove on. "Let's go and enjoy ourselves and trust things will work out properly. What time do you have to leave?"

"I just need to be home at 5:00."

"That's perfect! Do you know what I'm thinking?"

Paige snorted, "Yes, you horny, little slut! I'm starting to be able to read you like a book!" They both laughed at that one!

The McCullers lived on the fifth floor of their building. When they rang the bell, it took a moment for Sara to answer the door. "Hello girls! Any trouble finding this place?"

"No trouble at all," said Marie, "I have my personal real estate assistant here. She knows where everything is!"

"C'mon in, let me show you around! By the way, Paige, we decided we are definitely going to sell this place. You'll do the listing for us?"

"I would love to do that! We can get that started next week if you like!"

"I would like that, let's set something up on Monday. By-the-way, you two look extra stunning today!"

"As do you!" said Marie, "Those are definitely your colors!"

Sara looked amazing too! She had on a deep teal, sleeveless, silky blouse and clearly was not wearing a bra again. Paige wondered if her nipples were frozen in a permanent state of hard because she couldn't remember a time when they weren't! She had sneakers on and her white tennis skirt showed a lot of leg. It was right then that Paige coined a word to describe Sara McCullers, "Swinger classy!"

She showed them around the condo. Paige felt she'd have no trouble selling this one. They had updated everything and their patio in the back overlooked the lake. "I love what you've done with this place, Sara; I bet it'll sell within a week!"

"Thank you, and I hope you're right! We're looking around now for a contractor to remodel the new place!"

"Oh my God, that's right! Did I tell you that my fiance is a contractor? We just met with him and his foreman this morning because we're getting married next month and expanding my house!"

"That's awesome! We'll definitely want him to submit a bid on the property. Can you send me his number?"

Paige opened her purse and tapped Chad's information into a text to her. "There ya' go! He'll be happy to talk to you!"

"I'll call him Monday also, but let's have our lunch. You ladies be seated on the patio and I'll get it."

"Can we help?"

"Oh no! I'm the hostess; it's my pleasure to serve today!"

"Will Jason be joining us soon?"

"No, not today; he had pressing business, so it's just us!"

They spent the next twenty minutes enjoying the weather, the food, and more catch-up conversation. It was the kind of conversation one has when you are building new friendships. Sara wanted to know all about the wedding and Paige's future plans, and she found it interesting when Marie confessed she had no plans for ever getting married again.

Sara touched Marie's hand, "Love has a way of finding you without warning, we'll see what happens, right?"

"I don't think it will be subtle; it'll have to hit me like a thunderbolt!"

"That's true, you never know how things will work out. Twenty plus years ago I had no idea we would be where we are now."

"Yeah," said Paige, "we were just talking about long-range plans this morning!"

Sara was almost staring at Paige when she said, "The last lunch we had, you said you were going to tell your Chad the truth about you two. How did that go?"

"It went a whole lot better than I expected; and since discretion is so highly valued in your world, I'll tell you he had to confess a few things himself!"

"Ah, now that's very interesting! I'm sensing your future is even more accelerated than ours! So obviously, he didn't ask you and Marie to stop what you're doing!"

"No, he didn't," said Marie, "as a matter-of-fact," she stopped and looked at Paige.

"Okay, go ahead."

"As a matter-of-fact I got a phone call from them during that conversation."

Sara raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?"

"Yes, this naughty, little thing here wanted to know if I would like to do a threesome with them one of these days!"

Sara laughed "I can just imagine how that call went! I had some ideas about you two, and all of them are proving to be true!"

Marie turned to Paige, "I don't think I've ever asked you this before; but since we're on this subject, have you ever had a threesome?"

Paige's eyes flicked at both of them, "Not unless you count that little thing with Robert a while back!"

Sara exclaimed, "A little thing with Robert, huh?"

"It was Paige being a voyeur," Marie replied, "sort of an initiation!"

"Sounds delicious! What about you, Marie? Have you had threesomes?"

"A few, back when I was in Michigan and before I was married."

"What kind of threesomes were they?"

"Both kinds, two guys and me, and one of my girlfriends hooked up with me and a boyfriend."

There was an indescribable look of controlled lust on Sara's face. Paige's ass was tightening up in her chair; her hormones were surging through her the last five minutes. Marie looked cool and collected, but Paige noticed her voice when she responded to this question, a nerve had been struck. "Oh yeah, I enjoyed it a lot! One of the reasons I have no marriage plans is that I don't want to be locked into any one particular thing right now."

Sara picked up her water glass and took a sip. Her eyes were looking at them from over the top of the glass. When she put it down, she said, "You know...there's a third type of threesome, yes?"

Paige shuddered. Trying to control her feelings she leaned back in her chair and glanced at Marie. Her friend looked calm, but she had a napkin and was wiping her mouth. When she put it down, her voice was sultry and filled heat, "Is there? What kind of threesome is that?"

"Three women," Sara stated, "I guess Paige would be new to that experience; how about you, Marie?"

"I've never tried it either."

Sara turned toward Paige, "All three-ways have their own special pleasures depending on the circumstances. If you and Marie are planning one with your fiance, I would carefully go over the expectations and make some ground rules."

Paige was trying to control her emotions, sensing where this was going. "That sounds wise; Marie and I are very open with each other. We'll definitely talk about it before it happens."