Agents of Pleasure Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two exquisitely intense orgasms, the little redhead had to push Sara away and let her over-stimulated clit calm down. Marie was giggling at her, "Isn't she so funny, Sara? She acts all shy and undecided but then we get started and the 'real' Paige comes out!"

Resting there with one hand holding her forehead, Paige returned, "The REAL me?"

Marie giggled and smooched her friend's tit, "Yes, the real you...the slut!"

Everyone laughed and Paige got up on one elbow, "Okay, Ms 'Pot-Calling-the-Kettle Black,'" she looked over at Sara, "you realize, if there was a social club for sluts, we all know who would be elected president!"

That broke them up even more! Sara sat up on the edge of the bed, "You ladies are perfection! But if I may," she got up and walked over to the bureau on the left. After opening the bottom drawer, she turned and showed them a bottle of lube in one hand and a jet-black toy that was about six inches long in the other. It had a handle on it which made it look sort of like a corkscrew; but the end was soft nob perhaps half and inch wide. The shaft of it tapered upward with wavy looking bulges, and near the handle, the shaft was perhaps an inch and a half wide.

"What's that you got there?" Paige inquired.

"This is my little 'anal teacher,'" she said with a smile. "It's perfect for initiating and pleasuring anal virgins...first timers!"

Marie and Sara both stared a hole in Paige. "Uh, you ladies think I need to be initiated today?"

"Today is as good a time as any," Marie smirked, "Our first lesbian threesome, and your first anal, right Sara?"

Their new friend grinned at Marie, "Actually, I believe it might be best for YOU to show her how it works, then she'll be more comfortable trying it!"

Paige burst out laughing, "Yeah, good idea Sara! If one of us is going to be heading home walking funny, it definitely should be her!"

Marie giggled and slapped her friend's arm, "Oh...well, in the interest of educating you, Luv...I will gladly volunteer to go first!" and she leaned over and smooched Paige on the lips!

"As I said, you two are such perfection!" said Sara. "Okay Marie, you lie over here, and Paige kneel up there above her head. When they complied, their 'teacher' said, "Now, just because I so enjoy it, let's see you kiss some more!" Without hesitating Paige leaned down and began kissing her friend upside down. After the last frantic moments, these kisses were slow again...almost romantically slow! Marie was holding Paige's face, and the petite woman's hands were resting on her friend's shoulders. "I must say, you two look so beautiful together! If you ever do show up at one of our get-togethers, you'll drive all of us wild!"

The kiss was intensifying. Paige's hands moved over Marie's breasts squeezing them gently and thumbing her nipples. Their tongues were swirling together and the urgent sounds of passion were becoming more audible. Sara was kneeling between Marie's legs...caressing her thighs and encouraging them in a very low voice, "Sooo beautiful...Yesss! Perfection! You two make my pussy so wet! You make it gush...Mmmm...so nice!

As Paige played with her nipples, one of Sara's hands moved up and she started running a thumb over Marie's pussy lips. That dragged a fresh groan out of the sexy brunette's throat. "She's warming up nicely, Paige!" Sara pushed her thumb between Marie's labia and rubbed the entrance to her vaginal tunnel. "Yes, VERY nice! She's dripping wet again!" She popped her thumb into Marie's hole and twisted it around in there for a few seconds, then pulled it out and rubbed in over her clit for fifteen more! Marie was now squirming!

"Okay, she's ready! Get up Paige, here's what we're going to do!" The redhead straightened up and watched as Sara lifted Marie's legs and pushed them toward her. The brunette's knees were on either side of her head. "Now, lean forward and reach between her legs, and with your forearms, hold them in this position!"

When Paige complied she heard Marie exclaim, "Oh my God!" Her pussy and ass were practically sticking right in Sara's face and it was easy to see where this was going!

"You're in for it now!" Paige teased, "Maybe next time you won't be so smug!"

"Yes, you're right," said Marie sarcastically; she was smiling, "I guess you ladies need to punish me!"

Sara began licking Marie's snatch! It was gentle and slow at first, running the tongue up and down the woman's wet slit. With her fingers, Sara opened her up and flicked the tip of her tongue over Marie's clit at least a dozen times! Paige had her friend's legs pinned, but even so she could feel her squirming as the older woman's tongue worked her over.

"Holy SHIT!" Marie breathed, "You guys...Oh my God!"

Sara looked up, "Play with her nipples, Paige; can you reach them?" The redhead made a small adjustment with her arms and began rubbing Marie's nipples with her forefingers. She watched with fascination as their hostess squirted a generous amount of lube on Marie's asshole, and a good amount on the toy. She looked at Paige and giggled, "Strawberry!"

"Good to know!" Sara switched it on. "Oh Wow! That thing vibrates too?"

"Oh yes! It's amazing! There's one setting on here that is so perfect that when I have it my ass, it makes me cum in seconds!"

Marie was shivering with lust and when Sara touched her anus with the tip of the vibrating toy, she twitched hard and gasped, "Oh FUCK!"

Paige leaned toward her face and said, "I think we might need one of those!" Marie grimaced and smiled, then she nodded.

Sara was nudging it into her ass, very gently at first. "One thing at a time, girls...no need to rush!" The head of the toy slipped right in up to the first bulge. She fucked Marie's ass with it like that for maybe fifteen seconds, then said, "Level two!"

When the toy went deeper, Marie inhaled sharply, "Oh my God, that feels so GOOD! Woww!" Paige grabbed at Marie's nipples and pinched (and rolled) them hard enough to get a reaction. Marie's eyes rolled back at her, "Oh yes, fuck yeah!"

"Level three!" Sara announced. It was getting seriously deep at this level! Sara expertly maneuvered the toy in and out of her ass and Paige was shivering with excitement watching it!

"God, that looks amazing!" she breathed. Catching Marie's eye she asked, "Are you going to cum from that?"

By this time Marie was hanging onto her own legs; her ass was squirming as she replied, "Not yet!"

Sara heard her though, "We're going level four and I'm switching to that setting I was talking about!"

When she did, five seconds of that and Marie cried out, "Oh my Goddddd! SHHITT! Ugnhhh, wheewww...that is so...FUCCKKK!"

Our hostess grinned at Paige, "We're going to be kind and let her cum now, Sweetie!" She leaned down and began licking their victim's clit, never once missing a beat fucking her ass with the toy!

"OH GODDD!" Marie wailed, "Damn...dammit! Oh my Godddd! Mmmm, uhhh, unghhh.... uggnhhhhnhhh, FUUCKKK!" With a shuddering cry (and her legs almost jerking out of Paige's control) Marie came! Her body quivered and shook for almost thirty seconds, and Sara considerately slowed the toy's ministrations...until she pulled it out! Paige let go of her legs, and Marie fell over on her side murmuring incoherently. Sara and Paige laughed and high-fived each other.

It took about a minute, but Marie sat up...her eyes were wet with tears, "God, that was good! Wow!"

"Did it hurt?"

"A little at first; but with the lube you get used to it fast."

"C'mon Paige," Sara urged, "give it a chance!"

It didn't take long; the petite redhead saw how Marie reacted, "Oh yeah, I have to try this!" She laid down right where Marie had been, and Sara crawled up over the top of her.

"Actually, I want to be the one to kiss her for the warmup!" She brought her lips to Paige's and the passion went zooming off again! Sara was certainly different, but she was every bit as good a kisser as Marie was. Her tits were hanging in the perfect spot to catch her new friend's sensitive nipples, and Paige grabbed at her ass and yanked it a bit so the tits would swing and create some friction. Sara pushed back and reassumed her position. "Okay! Warm-up's over, Ready Marie?"

The brunette had already gotten up above her friend's head, and without being asked, Paige lifted her legs and Marie pinned them next to her ears! She was giggling, "Eager little beaver!" she teased, "We're gonna have to do some research and figure out 100 more ways to make you cum!"

"Good Idea! Will this be the first of those?"

"Oh Yes, I'm betting this orgasm will rock your world!" She reached past Paige's head and gently took hold of her tits, and the redhead shivered when she felt Sara begin fingering her pussy! She had been so turned on watching Marie get this treatment that the anticipation of feeling the toy on her own anus was making her crazy!

"Goodness, is she ever wet, Marie! I think she's ready!" Sara squirted a generous amount of lube on her ass and switched on the toy.

With the first touch on her asshole, it was like an electric shock! "Oh yeah! Wow! I see what you mean! Oh my God...That DOES feel great!"

Sara rimmed her for a full minute with the soft head, and Marie began thumbing her nipples. Then she heard, "Okay...Level one!" She had had a finger inserted in her ass before, so level one was not a shock. In fact, the vibration and the insertion together felt extremely erotic!

"Oh Goddd! I love that!" she gasped. "Go level two, I'm ready!"

There was a little resistance, but she felt the toy go deeper and Sara began fucking her with it! "How's that, Paige?" asked their hostess.

"Ohh Goddd! So Good!"

"I'm going to stay here for a minute and switch to that great setting, Okay?"

All of a sudden a new sensation hit her. That new setting was incredible! It vibrated slowly for a couple seconds, then faster for a couple, then super fast for just one second, and then it dropped back down to the first speed again for two seconds! And somehow, the deeper the toy was in her ass at the moment the fastest speed hit, it made a connection with her pussy that was unexplainable, but unbearably orgasmic!

"HOLY FUUCKKK!" Paige yelled when that connection was made.

Sara was fucking her ass and waiting for this comment, and she and Marie burst out laughing! "I think she likes it!"

"Take it to the next level," said Marie, "I'm thinking that will be enough! She'll go off for sure!" Her brunette friend pinched her nipples and wrenched them back and forth enough to be a little painful!

"Level three, okay!"

Paige felt a stab of pain, but between the toy's unreal vibrations and Marie's fingers on her teats, it passed very quickly. Sara fucked her for at least a minute, and then bent down and started licking her engorged button. All rational thought tried to leave Paige's brain! She was able to say however, "OHHH Goddd, Fuck ME! YEAH, Uuuuhhh, Unnghhh...Goddddd, FUCK MY ASSS! Ohhh GODDDD!"

Marie began spanking her tits, and Sara sucked her clit hard; when the orgasm hit, it was sudden and nuclear! "OHH FUUCCKKK, I"MM Cuummminggg! OHhhhhh!" She didn't pass out, but the orgasm was so intense she couldn't see for at least ten seconds. When her vision cleared, the two women were sitting there grinning at her! Paige said weakly, "Marie, we HAVE to get one of those!" It was hilarious!

With only twenty-five minutes left to play, Paige and Marie wanted to do Sara's ass in similar fashion, but the older woman insisted on following another tact. She got up and washed the toy, and when she returned she said, "If you two want to pleasure me, then this is what I would like! I told you that I love kissing, may we please have some fun with three-way kissing for a few minutes? I adore three mouths working together!"

They all sat up on their haunches and worked their faces together; it was a close to perfect fit! Paige had never done this before either and the sensation of three hungry mouths and tongues going at each other was incredibly thrilling. She reached for Sara's big boob and gripped it hard, folding the nipple with her thumb! All three of them were making those urgent sounds which signaled a rising level of passion! They got up on their knees and continued, their arms circling around each other and their hands playing with their asses!

Sara broke the kiss first. "I'd like to do this with both of you, but if it's okay...Marie, you go first!" She positioned herself and Marie as if they were going to scissors each other. "Oh my goodness!" Sara's voice was shaking with desire, "Paige, we're going to rub our pussies together." The older woman picked up the toy and adjusted it to a certain setting. Handing it to the smaller woman she said, "When I tell you, hold it between us like this so we can grind our pussies against it, okay?"

Paige was shivering at this thought; partly because she wanted to see her friends do it, and partly because she was going to be doing it as well! Her two friends closed the gap between them and their pussies began a slow grind. It was a pretty awe-inspiring sight, and Paige could hear the squishy sounds as their wet cunts mated.

Sara had her eyes closed and she was groaning with the effort, but Marie was doing her usual dirty talk, "Fuck! Ohh Fuuckk! Yess, Goddd...Fuck me, Sara...Fuck us!" Sara tapped Paige on the thigh, and the redheaded real estate agent pushed the toy between their grinding cunts and held it there! Both women squirmed and worked their clits against this vibrating magic wand! Marie was gripping her boobs, her mouth was squinched up in an expression Paige knew all too well, she was going to cum soon! Sara's head was lolled back in ecstasy! She had one hand near the toy and her fingers were pushing at the flesh near her mons; clearly the toy was hitting her spots!

Suddenly, Sara started speaking, "Oh yess, there it is! Right there! That's it right there! Yesss, Oh Goddd yesss! I'm cumminggg...OH GODDD," She was shrieking now, "I'M CUMMINGGG!"

Marie was right behind her, her body began shaking uncontrollably and when the first orgasmic spasm hit, she yelled, "FuuCCCKKK!" and it jerked her sideways!

Paige realized she was still holding the toy on Sara, and the older woman shivered again and had to push it away! The redhead giggled but said, "Oh my God, I'm sorry!"

Sara just smiled and flopped on her back. "God, that was hot! So amazing!"

Marie just laid there and said, "It was! God, that orgasm was one of the best ever!

Their hostess opened her tired eyes, "Paige, I'm sorry...I don't think I can go again!"

That made the little redhead giggle, "I'm not surprised, that was epic!" She turned to Marie, "You think so too?"

Marie scooted close and kissed her deeply, "It was awesome, but I'll do it with you, my Luv!"

Paige laughed, "My little trooper! You're the best!"