Agents of Pleasure Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
134 Followers

"And what are your expectation today?" asked the older woman turning back to Marie, "Do you and your beautiful friend here have any plans this afternoon?" Another horny shudder rippled though the redhead's little body; she knew what Marie was going to say, she just wasn't sure how she'd say it.

"Paige and I are all about new experiences; maybe we should go inside and try this one out?"

"Lovely!" said Sara softly. She pushed her chair back and stood, "I do want you both to know, since we invited you to one of our get-togethers, this would have happened at some point. You two are sexy beyond description; every man in our group would love watching you with one of their wives. Jason and I felt that an afternoon like today would be a good way to explore your feelings about the way things are developing."

Marie arose and took Paige's hand helping her to her feet; she looked their new friend in the eye and said, "Sara, I can describe my feelings; I'll let Paige describe hers. But do you remember what you said to us at our last lunch with you? I'll give you the same option, do you want the polite version of how I feel...or the naughty one?"

"Certainly the naughty one!"

"I don't want the whole city of Rochester to know; I do like privacy," Marie shot Paige a look, "but you called us 'sluts' and it's true! I'm a fucking, horny slut...pretty much insatiable. Your group is making me crazy just thinking about it!"

Sara's face lit up, "Glorious!" Turning to Paige she asked, "And you?"

Paige's sexual nerves were on fire; she had one hand on the back of her chair to steady herself. Clearing her throat she said, "Yes, if I'm honest I have to admit it...the word 'slut' is pretty accurate. I do want to try this today! May I ask? Down the road (should things work out,) would Chad and I be welcome in your group?"

"There is a process for admitting another couple, but ultimately our whole group is made up of pleasure-seekers. Right now, our youngest couple is thirty-eight and thirty-six. The most important requirement is that you have a very stable relationship. But enough of that, let's go inside, shall we?"

When Sara closed the sliding glass door, she turned and said, "Oh, there is one more condition you must meet to join our group."

"What is that?" Paige asked.

Sara's wide smile was mischievous, "You have to love kissing! I simply adore passionate kisses!"

"No problem there," replied a giggling Marie, "We can keep up with anyone!"

"Perhaps you two could show me," Sara suggested with some amusement. "I would love to see how you are together!"

"Oh my God!" Paige said rather naively, "Is this really a requirement for your swinger club?"

Sara and Marie burst out laughing, and Marie took Paige's hand again, "Are you worried if you're going to pass this test?" she teased.

The petite redhead blushed with embarrassment, "Oh, I see...okay, just you shush and kiss me!"

Once this little bit of laughter subsided, the eroticism of the moment began ramping up again! Marie took her girlfriend by the shoulders and drew her close. Paige's heart was thumping really hard in her chest; and just as their lips were about to touch, Marie turned to Sara and said, "Okay, 'Super Horny Bitch!' Give us two minutes and then tell us what you think!"

"Ha Okay! Let's see this!"

Marie smiled and turned to face Paige again, "You're trembling, Sweetie! Are you nervous?"

"Oh God, no!" she returned, "I'm so incredibly turned on I can hardly stand it!"

"Perfect!" the brunette exclaimed, and their lips touched.

The first minute was slow and sensuous. Marie's hands held the smaller woman's face, while Paige had one hand on the taller woman's ass and the other around her waist. Initially their lips were exploring and soft; but when their tongues touched, the passion shifted. Fifteen seconds later Marie sucked Paige's tongue into her mouth and the erotic rockets took off! It got hungry, desperate, and fiery; with nibbling - sucking lips and tongues tangling. Right in the middle of it, Paige shot a glance at Sara whose hands were in front of her mouth, the fingers laced together as if she were praying. Her eyes were blazing with excitement!

It was at least three minutes before the two girls let up, mostly out of the necessity to breathe! Marie's breathing was ragged as she held Paige close. Turning to Sara she said, "So, how was that?"

Their hostess was almost gasping herself, her voice almost hoarse with lust, "That was...uhh...yes, I think you both met the condition!" Her eyes trailed down to where Paige was stroking Marie's ass. "Do you ladies think I could have a turn?"

Marie took three steps away from Paige and behind their new friend, "Of course! I'll let Paige go first!" She slid her hands under Sara's arms and let them glide over her ribs and tummy. "I'lI just stand here and feel your body a little." She dragged her fingers and nails over the thin material of their new friend's top and teased her skin. Sara was trying to look over her shoulder at Marie, but the brunette was busy nibbling and kissing her neck. When Marie's tongue began flicking at her ear lobe, and her hands moved up to the underside of the mature woman's boobs, their host visibly shivered and they heard her moan! Marie whispered in her ear, "You like this huh?"

Sara moaned again, "Oh God YES!"

"She's ready, Paige!"

The little redhead stepped forward and placed both hands very lightly on Sara's breasts. Her nipples were hard against her palms (even through the shirt.) She palmed them slowly, and watched for a second as Sara's face contorted from this sensation. "She likes this too, Marie! I wonder if her nipples are as sensitive as mine?"

"We're going to find out, Luv! But go ahead and kiss her, let's not keep her waiting!" Marie went back to licking behind Sara's ear. Their host was about the same height as Marie, and when the smaller woman leaned into her and started dragging her lips across Sara's, she reacted with another moan. Marie whispered in her ear, "We're going to fucking destroy you!"

Sara grabbed at Paige's face and their mouths crushed together in a searingly hot kiss. Paige held onto her hips and savored the excitement of a new lover's lips and tongue! She could hear Marie saying, "Oh yeah! That's sooo good! Oh my God, so fucking hot! Doesn't she taste good, Sara? Don't Paige's kisses turn you on? This is SO fucking hot!"

Sara and Paige were all over each other, and they would have kept going except Marie said, "Paige, hold on... Look!" The kiss broke and she leaned back to see what her friend was doing. The brunette lifted Sara's top to the point where her boobs were ready to fall free. "Watch this!" She slowly pulled it higher until her big "D" cup tits plopped out with a quiver!

"Oh my Goddd!" She looked up at Sara, "Those are soooo beautiful!"

The older woman's hands were on Paige's shoulders. Her eyes were full of fire, and she shivered again when Marie said, "Kiss them, Paige, kiss her titties! And look at those nipples! God...those nipples are amazing! Suck them, my Luv!"

Paige put both hands on the sides of her breasts and pushed her face into the older woman's cleavage. She nuzzled and kissed in there for a bit, then let her lips trail over to the underside of the right tit. Feeling Marie's hands on hers she let go, and her friend lifted Sara's tits so Paige could get at the underside better. She began licking and sucking her way up to the nipple. Sara's teats were thick and hard and stuck out from her large pink areolas at least half an inch.

Paige flicked at the right one with the tip of her tongue several times and it was then she noticed that Sara had turned her head toward Marie; they were kissing hard over her shoulder. So she sucked the older woman's nipple in deeply and tried to work it over the same way Chad had done to her! Marie was grabbing at Sara's left breast and bouncing it up and down lightly, even while the kiss they were enjoying intensified!

A moment later Marie broke the kiss long enough to hold up the boob in her hand and jut it forward, "Now this one Paige, suck this one!"

Sara looked at Paige, took her by the back of the head, and guided her mouth to her tit. When the little girl sucked the left nipple in, she groaned loudly, "Oh GODD, that's good! Mmm, yesss...suck me, suck my tit...Mmmm!" Marie took Sara's face and turned it back to her, kissing her savagely! Paige was watching the whole thing while sucking, and now Marie was bouncing Sara's right boob up and down. The older woman was so turned on she was moaning in her throat non-stop!

This went on for a full minute; Paige was sucking the teat hard and sometimes biting it gently. Sara was holding her head tighter and tighter and eventually grabbed a handful of her hair. Marie abruptly ended the kiss and stepped around their hostess. "Those nipples, Oh my God, Let me try something!" Paige slid to the side and watched. Marie said, "Here, you horny thing, rub your nipples against mine!"

She and Sara grabbed their titties on the sides and picked them up, thrusting them together. Their nipples folded together and they moved their breasts up and down and side to side. The little redhead was on Sara's left and she stuck her face in there licking at this nipple fight as best she could. Sara was giggling at her efforts, but Marie was talking. "Ohhh fuuckk, yesss! This is so hot! MMmm...lick them Paige, Ohh yeahh, lick our titties...That's a good girl! Mmmm!" Then Marie leaned in and kissed Sara some more, sucking at her tongue while even then their tit-fight got a little more physical!

When that kiss broke, Paige said, "Hey Marie, I wonder if this hot bitch is wearing panties?"

That made the Marie grin (she just knew would get into this!) Bending over to suck Sara's tits herself she said, "You should find out!"

Paige laughed and stepped behind Sara. Placing both hands on her beautiful ass she felt it up right through the skirt. "I don't think she is, Sweetie!" She lifted the skirt and saw it, "Nope, no panties! You are so naughty, sexy bitch!" Now she was feeling up her bare ass, kneading the cheeks and running her fingers in and around the crack. Sara had her hands on Marie's shoulders as the brunette was pushing the older woman's big tits together, sucking both nipples into her mouth at the same time. "Spread your legs a little, Bitch! You're so dirty; I bet you'd like me to finger your asshole!"

Sara complied and when Paige's forefinger pushed at her anus, the groans started again in earnest! "Ohh Goddd, uunngghhh, Mmmm...Ohhh OHHHH, YEAH, Mmm, Unnggghhh! GODDD!" Marie was still attacking both nipples and pretty much sucking them as hard as she could; but when she let her right hand slide down between Sara's legs, the left nipple slipped out of her mouth with a loud pop!

So she stopped sucking and said, "Oh my Goddd, Paige! This pussy is shaved!"

A thoroughly aroused Paige hissed in her ear, "More than naughty, huh Sara? Mmm, wait til we start licking your clit!"

Sara was so wet she was leaking a trickle of juice down her legs. Marie slipped a finger up into her pussy and fucked at it slowly, her hand bumping into Paige's hand as the redhead worked the anus! When Marie began fingering her clit, Sara about lost it! "Ohh FUUCCKKK! Oh GODD yessss! Ahhh, Yess, fuckkkk! Do that! Do me...FUUCCKKKK!!!" The orgasm smashed into her like she was hit by a Mack Truck. "Uggnnhhh FUUUUCKKKKKK!" She fell against Marie and hung there on her neck while the spasms wracked her.

"Wow! That was quick," said Paige, "she wasn't kidding about being horny!"

Marie was stroking their new friend's back. "Good one huh? You weren't so sure what Paige and I were capable of, now you know!"

"Let's take her to the bedroom, Marie; I'd like to eat her pussy now!" Sara heard that and groaned into Marie's neck. "C'mon!" Paige continued; she took off for what looked like the hallway to the bedroom and two steps later she whipped off her blouse. Marie took Sara by the hand and they followed. When they reached the king-sized bed, Paige said, "Sit down Sara, I need help with my shorts!"

She did sit down but before she could do anything else, Marie knelt one knee on the bed and pulled her top the rest of the way off. "Wait til you see Paige's ass, Bitch! It's killer, I could play with it all day!"

Sara clearly loved the way they were treating her, and when Paige stepped into her space, she wasted no time yanking her shorts down. The redhead was wearing a white thong and she turned and showed off her bum to their hostess. "What do ya think? You want to play with it too?"

Sara hadn't really spoken since her orgasm, but she found her voice now, "A perfect ass, no doubt! Everyone will go crazy for this! Do you do anal, Paige?"

"I haven't, I'm not big on pain; but I do like exploring, so who knows?"

"Let's try a little something today, alright? I have one or two toys that are perfect for a first try at anal!"

"We'll get to that later," said Marie. "First, Paige is gonna lick your clit and make you cum again!" She pushed the older woman down on the bed. "Get her skirt off, Paige; we want her naked for us now! You're gonna like this, you sexy Bitch! Paige hasn't been eating pussy very long, but she's a natural; we're gonna make you scream!" She climbed onto the bed at the top of Sara's head. "Go for it, Luv...let's get her good!"

With Sara's legs hanging over the edge of the bed, Paige knelt between them. The mature's open pussy was right in front of her face, and it was soaked. When the redhead commenced kissing up her inner thighs toward her glistening cunt, Sara moaned, "Oh my Goddd!" She tried to see what Paige was doing, but Marie leaned in and began kissing her upside down. Then the redhead began sucking at the creases between her pussy and thighs; Sara started groaning loudly right into Marie's mouth! They had her going now, and Paige started sucking, nibbling, and teasing her labial lips. Marie was kissing her wet and hard and her hands were working Sara's big boobs, alternating between squeezing the nipples between her fingers and tit-slapping them on the sides!

Paige shoved her tongue as deeply into Sara's wet hole as she could, tongue-fucking her eight or ten times. Her ass was clenching and bouncing slightly on the mattress, and when the redhead's mouth attacked her clit, Sara pushed Marie's face away and gasped, "Ohhh FUCKKK...God dammmit....FUCKKK MEE!"

"Suck it Paige!" Marie urged, "Suck her clit, make her scream!" She slapped Sara's tits some more. "Cum, Bitch...cum for us!" Marie moved up and dragged her tits across Sara's face, then wrenched her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

The tip of her tongue was a blur, flicking the older woman's clit, and when she shoved two fingers hard up her twat, Sara screamed, "OHH FUCCKKK! AHHHH, UUNGGGHH, Ohhh FUCKKK!" Her ass lifted off the bed and her pussy exploded again. "FUUCCKKKK!"

Paige was wiping her mouth with a satisfied look, and Marie was grinning down into the face of their friend! At this point Marie was the only one with clothes on; but as she rolled to the side and stripped them off she said, "Wow, you 'Swinger-Girls' are really easy!" She didn't even give Sara a chance to rest a little before lifting a leg over the mature's head. Pulling her own pussy lips apart she dropped her crotch onto Sara's mouth and said, "My turn! Eat me Bitch, eat my fuckin' pussy, I need to cum bad and I want to do it all over your face!"

Sara's first move was aggressive, she grabbed at Marie's ass and pulled her cunt hard into her mouth. Paige climbed up on Marie's right side and watched as the brunette rode Sara's face, "Oh my God! Is that ever hot!" Marie had her hands braced on the mattress on either side of Sara's head, and her "B" cup tits were hanging there, swinging just a bit as she ground her hips. Paige reached in and caught the right one, gripping most of the boob and rolling the nipple in her fingers. "That's it," she said, "Fuck her face, Marie! Fuck her face with your fuckin' horny pussy! Cum all over her fuckin' mouth!"

Marie's hips were grinding with small quick movements. "Oh fuck yeahhh, YEAhhh! Oh Goddd yeahhhh! That's it, right there...don't stop...I'm gonna cummm...don't you fuckin' stop!" Sara spanked Marie's ass with both hands and sucked her clit hard. "OH GODDDDD! YESSSSS! FUCKKKK!" When she went off, Marie sat down hard and Sara just about got smothered. Paige was laughing when her girlfriend rolled off just in time!

Then the petite redhead fell on Sara's face; the kissing was torrid (well overheated) partly because of how turned on Paige was, and partly because she wanted to taste Marie's pussy juices on Sara's mouth. The older woman was quite strong and she rolled Paige on top of her; they made out like that for a good three minutes while Marie recovered and watched.

"Okay Paige," said Marie, "now it's your turn! Get over here on your hands and knees and put your cute little cunt over my face like in a 69!" Marie laid down and a giggling Paige got in position. "Sara, do you have any problems with eating her sweet tushie?"

"Oh my God, " exclaimed Sara when she realized what she and Marie were going to do, "You two really are a couple of naughty, and very dirty girls! I love this!" She got up and moved around behind her new redheaded friend. Her hands were feeling up Paige's legs and ass, and without even being told she started kissing and licking at the areas where her butt cheeks curved toward her thighs.

"Oh Fuck, that's nice!" Paige murmured, "Mmm, Yeah, do that Sara, that feels so good!"

"Spread your knees, Paige, lower your pussy into my mouth!"

When she spread her legs, it opened up her anus to Sara as well, and she dove right in and began sucking and flat-licking her young friend's puckered little star! Paige jolted when this sensation hit her, "Holy Fuckk! Yess! Goddd, that's good! She's sucking my ass, Marie!"

Marie wanted to giggle, but her mouth was full of twat and from underneath she reamed Paige's hole, sucking and licking her clit and just going crazy on it!

They had her crying out in no time, "Ohhh GODDD!" she wailed, "Oh my FUCKKK...yeah, oh yeah! uhh...uugnnhh...uughhhhhnnn...Fucking yes! Suck me! go...Go...GOOOO, Yesss!" There was no way she was going to last long under THAT onslaught!

Sara felt the younger woman's ass go tight; she paused her licking long enough to say, "She's gonna cum, Marie...any second!"

That announcement pushed the overheated, little redhead over the edge! The orgasm rushed up her legs and exploded in her cunt, "OHH GODDDD FUUCKKKKKKK!" Sara wanted to keep licking her asshole to prolong the spasms, but Paige collapsed on top of a laughing Marie! She laid on her for a minute while Sara kept fondling her ass!

If Paige thought she would get a longer rest, she was wrong. When she rolled off on her back, Sara was on her immediately. Their hostess pushed the smaller woman's legs wide open, and (as she moved in) said, "Now I get to eat you out! I've been wanting to do this since the day we met!" She fastened her mouth to the smaller woman's cunt and sucked her clit right in!

"Oh fuckin' Wow!," Paige grabbed at the top of Sara's head and pulled her face in hard! "Okay again? Okay... That's it, that's good! Go ahead...Lick me, suck my clit...yesss!"

Marie moved over to her also. She whispered in her ear, "Tell me now, what did Chad do to your nipples?" Sara's tongue was driving her crazy, but Paige managed to say, "Oh God, uhh...suck it hard and tongue the nip back and forth...uggnnn..ohhh... hurry, I'm so close again!"

Squeezing the "A" cup boob tight to make the nipple pop, Marie wrapped her lips around the left teat and sucked it in! Paige let go of Sara's head and held on to Marie's instead. Her friend was doing a pretty good job for a first try at this new way of sucking. It only took about thirty seconds of this before she cried out, "Oh yeah, OH my Goddd, I'm gonna cum again...Oh Goddd, It's coming...I can't hold it, I'm cummming...FUUCKKK!"

derek33
derek33
134 Followers