Agents of Pleasure Ch. 11

Story Info
Two pussies and two cocks, the perfect balance!
7.4k words
4.8
5.6k
4

Part 11 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

As they climbed into the car in Sara's parking lot, Marie put the key into the ignition then stopped; turning to Paige she said, "God that was fun! I had a feeling it would happen, but it was much better than I imagined! And...you're amazing, Luv!"

Paige took Marie's hand, "I think that too; know what?"

"What?"

"My life is certainly different since we met!"

"Any regrets?"

The redhead blushed but replied evenly, "Are you kidding?" She squeezed her hand and continued, "Start the car, we're late!"

When they were stopped by the light at the entrance to the McCullers' neighborhood, Marie asked, "Will it make you too late if we pick up Michelle first? It's on the way."

"That's no problem, I just told my mother I'd be home by 5:00."

After picking up her daughter, the way back to their houses went by Chad's place. As they approached it a woman was walking out his front door dressed in a Maxpro polo and slacks. Marie read Paige's mind and slowed the car. The woman was tall (everyone was tall compared to Paige) and very pretty. Her hair was black and to Paige she looked Hispanic.

"Who's that?" asked Marie.

"I have no idea, but speed it up please; I don't want her to see us."

Marie did, "I wonder why an employee would be at Chad's house?"

"Who knows? Dropping off something?"

"Ya think?" Marie grinned at her friend, "Maybe she was dropping off some 'Afternoon Delight?'"

Paige laughed nervously, "That's kinda funny since we just had some ourselves!"

Marie split up, "I bet ours was better than his!"

They both laughed some more, "I'll find out tonight. I do have to call him about our remodeling meeting this morning."

"Of course you do!"

When Marie dropped her off, Paige hurried into the house and found everything quite peaceful; there was no sign of any children. Her mother was preparing dinner in the kitchen, "Hi, Mom! Where are the kids?"

"The girls are in their room, and Jimmy and Jamie are playing in the yard. "How was your meeting?"

Paige smiled, "Perfect! The McCullers are proving to be a great resource. I like how things are going!"

"That's wonderful; go say hi to the kids, and then...could you peel these potatoes for me?"

When she returned, Trudy said, "I think you should know, Olivia spent an hour and a half talking with a boy on the phone. It would have gone on longer, but I made her hang up."

"Oh my God! Has it started already?"

"She wasn't happy with me, but I just said, 'You're twelve, Olivia!'"

"I'm thinking I need to have a talk with her, huh?"

"I'm not going to be the bad person on this one, Dear! You are!"

Paige laughed, "Yes, It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it!"

That made her mother giggle, "You and I had the talk; you sure didn't like it either!"

"What? I was the perfect child!"

Trudy guffawed, "Yeah, right!"

*****************************************************************************************************************

That night she called Chad, "Hey! How was your day?"

"Awesome! It started out with a great breakfast meeting and looks like it's finishing with a call from you!"

"You're sweet!"

"Of course I am; how was your meeting today?"

"Unbelievable! But Chad, you can expect a phone call Monday or Tuesday. Sara McCullers said that they will give you a chance to bid on their five bedroom remodel in River Oaks!"

"Wow! I guess it pays to have a fiancee who doubles as a real estate agent!"

Paige giggled, "I have a particular set of skills, for sure!"

"Fuck yes you do; if you keep this up, maybe I can retire early!"

"I'm happy to be of service! But I do have to ask you; on the way home at around 5:00, Marie and I saw one of your associates leaving your house. Who was that?" There was silence; Chad said nothing. Ten seconds seemed longer, "Chad?"

"I'm here."

"Who was that?"

"Babe, that was Sylvie Rodriguez one of the sales girls, we were discussing strategy for the holiday sales period."

"At your house?"

Five more seconds passed; just as Paige was going to say something else, Chad spoke up, "Babe, we just had this talk a few days ago. I think I understand the objectives, but I'm not very good yet on the protocol."

"What does that mean?" she asked. The redhead was almost positive about what happened, but how could she be upset? Because she wasn't!

Chad continued, "Here's the set up; Sylvie is the one who I told you about; the one I had sex with before we got engaged."

"OHHH yes, she's very pretty!"

"Yeah, she is! Anyway, she came into my office this morning and congratulated me on the wedding announcement. I thanked her and then she asked, 'Does this mean you're officially off the guys who are available list?' I said, 'Yep, I think it does.' And she says, 'That is really too bad, I haven't gotten laid since our last encounter; I could really use some of your perfect dick!'"

"She actually said that?"

"Word for word."

"So you invited her over." Paige tried not to giggle at the irony. Both of them were fooling around with others at the exact same moment.

"You don't sound ptssed, Paige."

"Should I be? We had that talk. But I do need to know, would you have told me about her if I had not seen her at your house?"

"That's what I mean by 'protocols.' Again, it sounds like everything is okay as long as there are no secrets, right?"

"Pretty much, and OUR relationship comes first. Our sexual energy should always be available for each other. Do you agree?"

"I do, 100%!"

"Great, and because I love you, it's my turn to confess!"

"Huh...what?"

"Today, I spent the afternoon having sex with Marie and Sara McCullers!"

"Are you shittin' me?"

"No, totally honest!"

"Holy crap!"

Paige laughed, "It was so hot, I can hardly describe it!" Chad was silent again. "Did you enjoy your time with Sylvie? Two weeks ago what would have been the odds of us having sex at the same time, but not with each other?"

"Good point, Babe!"

"Is she a good lover?"

"If I'm being honest, it was pretty fuckin' great!"

"Yeah? Give me a few details please!"

"You want me to tell you what we did?"

"Well yeah! I don't need the whole play-by-play, just a couple details...tell you what, you give me a couple highlights, and I'll give you a few; how's that?"

Chad was chuckling now, "Paige, you really are something else, you know that?"

"I DO know that!"

"Okay, a couple highlights; let's see. One thing for sure, Sylvie has two of the most gorgeous 'DD' tits you'll ever see!"

"Would I like them? Would I like to play with them and suck them?"

"Oh God, really? Fuck, stop messing with my mind, I'm trying to think here! Uhhh...her tits, yeah... They're soft but they only sag a little bit. So one highlight was she gave me a sexy tit-fucking! Her eyes were looking at me and smoldering hot! Turned me on so fucking bad!"

"I would love to watch that!"

"You would huh?"

"Definitely! What else?"

"Well she goes berserk when you eat her pussy; she came twice from that then got me on my back and sat on my face! She started screaming through two more orgasms! Then we fucked in three or four positions, but doggie was the best; I blew my load up her horny cunt from that!"

"Goddd Chad, you're turning me on pretty fuckin' bad!"

"Good! Now you tell me a few details! Fair's fair!"

"Yes, well...there was an incredible amount of kissing, we were rubbing our tits together! That was an amazing warm-up. But once we got going we were sitting on each other's faces like Sylvie did and cumming like crazy...Oh my God!"

Chad was almost gasping, "You fucking hotties! Then what?"

"THEN...Sara had an anal vibrator, and we fucked our asses with it!"

"You did NOT!"

"We did, I think you know, you and I haven't done that; your cock is too big! But that toy was perfect. We came and came so many times. We wore Sara out!"

"You and Marie! You're making me nuts! I can't wait to get you both together!"

Paige giggled, "I bet we wear YOU out too!"

"You hot bitches probably would!"

Paige grinned, "The last thing was Marie and I were scissoring, rubbing our passes together! Sara pushed the vibe between us and we ground our clits into it! Oh my God, I came so hard I couldn't see for a minute!"

"Babe, my dick is so fucking hard again right now! I think I need you to suck it!"

"Aww, I'm sorry! I can't get there tonight, and tomorrow I'm working almost all day. Can it wait til Sunday night?"

"Maybe...but you better stop giving me details or things could get messy!"

"Okay, then I'll stop telling you how bad I want to suck that beautiful dick of yours!"

There was a five second silence on the other end. "You bitch! I'm hanging up now!"

Saturday was the busiest workday that Paige could remember at Hannigan Realty. She had adjusted her schedule and it ended up that she had five showings without a break. It would have been seven, but the last client scheduled was a single guy who was buying his first property. He fell in love with the second house they looked at, so the next two were canceled. Even though her feet were sore (where was Chad when one needed a foot-rub,) it was a fruitful day!

Late that afternoon Chad called, primarily to tell her that the work was going to begin on Monday, nine days later.

"I can't even tell you how excited we are, Hon!" Paige enthused, "if you don't mind, I'm going to use the next week to pick out bedroom furniture!"

"I don't mind at all; I only have one request."

"Which is?"

"If you don't find us a king-sized bed, I'm calling off the marriage!"

Paige laughed, "Oh Wow! So you don't want to do the old sitcom thing where the husband and wife had two twin beds going on?"

"Uh no...that's one of the stupidest things they ever put on TV."

She laughed some more, "It would have been fun to see Ricky and Lucy sleeping nude!"

Paige heard him chuckling, "I just love where your mind goes sometimes! So are you coming over tomorrow night?"

"I was kind of thinking it might be fun to go out for drinks with Robert and Marie...want to?"

"Sure, as long as you and I get some time together after that."

"I'll contact Marie, Let me know if Robert can make it."

"I'll text him now."

Rather than texting, Paige called her. "Hey Marie, if Chad can get Robert to join us, want to go out for drinks tomorrow night?"

"It's funny you bring that up; I've been interviewing babysitters for two weeks now, and I think I found one. This will be the first time I ask her."

Just as Paige was about to hang up, Chad's text came in, "Robert will if Marie will!"

"Chad just told me Robert's in if you are."

Sunday morning she spent the first three hours playing with Jimmy and Jamie. They threw some sheets over the dining room chairs and sat under this make-shift tent/fort for an hour playing Chutes and Ladders, then she took them out in the back yard for another hour. Later in the morning she gathered up Sophia and Olivia and took them to Wendy's for a burger. It was time for THAT talk! She wasn't sure if she should include Sophie in the mix, but ultimately figured it couldn't hurt.

Olivia said that the boy she was talking to was one of her partners for a geography assignment at school, and that they were discussing it. Paige was smiling as her daughter described her feelings. It was easy to tell she liked the boy, and as far as Paige knew, this was the first guy Olivia "liked!" The mother-in-her was fairly satisfied with how this first try at a conversation like this went. She did get a half dozen eye-rolls, but that was okay because at least Olivia agreed to keep the lines of communication open which was a good start!

Just as they were getting up to leave the restaurant, Marie's text came in; she had secured the baby-sitter and was good to go! But then as she was sending the news to Chad, Sophie dropped her Coke and the half that was left spilled all over the floor. Paige sighed to herself, "God, if it's not one thing it's another!" Once they were in the car, she finished the message, "Assuming Robert is going, pick us up at Marie's house...7:30. Ronnie's tonight?" His text came back, "Yep."

The rest of the day went smoothly enough; right after dinner Paige got Jimmy and Jamie into their pajamas and then got herself ready. Ronnie's Bar & Grill was the easy choice for young adults that wanted to kick back and relax without too much hassle. Paige took a shower (not getting her hair wet,) then put on a cobalt-blue v-neck t-shirt and her white jeans. She read a Dr. Seuss book to the young ones until 7:15.

Heading out the door her mother said, "What time will you be home?"

"No later than midnight, I think. Marie has a babysitter and you know what THEY charge these days, right?"

"Two dollars an hour?" Trudy quipped.

"In your dreams, Mom," Paige stated flatly, "I don't think anyone charges less than ten!"

Her mother didn't even look up from her magazine, "I do."

When Paige broke up laughing, her mother smiled at her, "I think I should ask for a raise!"

"Like I said, 'In your dreams, Mom!'"

She went over and kissed her mother on the cheek, "What would I ever do without you?"

"Shift into survival mode?"

Funny, but as she walked down to Marie's house, the thought DID cross her mind, "What would I do without her?"

Marie's babysitter answered the door. "Hi there, you must be Paige; I'm Kayla!" She opened the door wide so the redhead could come in.

Paige looked up at a very tall, very athletic looking, African-American girl. She was tempted to say, "Wow, you're tall! How tall are you?" but bit her tongue. It annoyed HER when her height was questioned, so she simply said, "Hello Kayla! Thanks for watching Michelle on such short notice!"

"Oh it's no problem at all; I'm a student at Lincoln Land College and I sit for three or four people in Rochester and Springfield. I need the income badly and I didn't want to wait tables, soooo..."

Paige checked her out more closely. Kayla had to be at least 5'11, perhaps 6'0 tall. Her skin was the color of mocha, and her black hair was straight and cut short in a cute Halle Berry type look. She wasn't wearing makeup, but it didn't matter; she wasn't Halle Berry gorgeous, but everyone would for sure call her pretty! Kayla had a ready smile with dazzling white teeth, and her eyes were the sort that one would describe as "friendly."

"Is Michelle asleep?" she asked Kayla.

"Yeah, she was asleep when I got here, this gig is a snap!" and she snapped her fingers for emphasis.

"Maybe you need more of a challenge," Paige teased, "maybe I'll hire you to sit for my four sometime!"

Kayla's eyes searched Paige up and down, "You have four kids? Wow...you sure don't look it!"

"Well, thanks for that! I don't do anything special like working out or anything. But I do watch what I eat, and I guess it's working for me."

"I would say so!"

Paige smiled at her, "On the other hand, YOU look like you work out a lot, true?"

"I do...I play basketball for my school, and our coach is pretty demanding!"

Referencing her own height, the smaller Paige said very tongue-in-cheek, "Wow! Okay...I never played basketball."

Kayla laughed, "Were you more the cheerleader type?"

"No, I'm more the party-girl type!" And they both laughed some more.

Just then Marie appeared dressed in a purple t-shirt, a cream colored skort, and sandals. "Are you two getting along?"

"Oh sure," said Paige, "Kayla plays basketball and I don't; we got THAT squared away!"

The corners of Marie's mouth turned up in the way Paige knew all too well; she was about to deliver one of her smart-ass remarks. "If it makes you feel any better, if you joined a midget basketball team, you'd be their tallest player!" Kayla laughed and Paige administered the usual slap on her friend's arm!

They heard a horn outside, and Marie said to the sitter, "Kayla, we should be home by 12:00, but if something happens, I'll text you."

"A-ok, Marie, you two have fun!"

On the way out to the car Paige said, "Nice girl! How did you find her?"

"I was talking to Patti Stryker, one of the other supervisors. She referred her...said she was great! We talked for about a half hour on the phone...very personable, don't you think?"

"Oh yes! I like her already. Very cute too!"

Robert was opening the back door for them and said, "Nice look girls!"

They climbed in and Paige kissed Chad from over the driver's seat, "I haven't seen you for two days!"

"Well, that's what this is about, too busy this week...let's go unwind!"

Ronnie's was, of course, quite crowded on this Sunday night. They put their name in to get a table and then went back outside to wait. There was a server out there taking drink orders. Chad and Robert got drafts, Marie ordered a cosmo while Paige wanted a Mai Tai.

It was a gorgeous summer evening, and it was very good to catch up on life. One of the guy's on Robert's team at work was getting married the next weekend, and he was going to Carbondale for it. Paige had sold one house that week, and she shared about calling the McCullers reference Virginia Steadman on Monday. Chad brought them up-to-date on the remodeling plans and also confirmed Friday, September 2 as the wedding date at the courthouse. "Put it on your calendars," he said, "Paige and I want you both there!" Marie gave Paige and Chad a hug and then shared the funny story about the guy taking a selfie in the tiger habitat.

"At least he's not dead," Robert panned, "I've read a story or four about dipshits who do some selfie crap so dangerous they died trying!"

Leave it to Marie to get naughty, "Did any of those stories involve sex?" she asked.

"No," snorted Robert, "but don't get any ideas here, Marie! I'd like to make it to forty before I die!"

Before the laughter died down, they heard Chad's name called for their table. They ordered several appetizers and another round of drinks, and then teased Marie some more for wanting to get on the cable TV show "Sex Sent Me to the E.R." They had plenty more laughs and a third round of drinks during which everyone took a taste of everybody else's. The whole group was feeling a bit of a buzz at this point.

That "buzz" was loosening their tongues too; so much so Paige let it slip that she and Chad needed to get home with enough time left for a little hanky-panky. Of course, Marie couldn't let that pass either, "Oooh, can we watch?" which earned her a second routine slap on the arm.

"You can't watch," said Paige, "you're paying a sitter, what...eight bucks an hour? Watching us will cost you another twenty dollars!"

"It's ten per hour, and I believe watching you two would be worth it; what do you think, Rob?"

"Don't drag me into this," said Robert scratching his head, "the way you two chicks behave, WE might end up in the E.R. one of these days!" The laughter erupted all over again.

Marie looked at Chad, "What about you, Chad? Is there a smidgen of an exhibitionist in there somewhere?"

"I don't know how much of an exhibitionist I am, but..." and for emphasis Chad took Paige's hand, "This sexy little number right here can pretty much lure me into anything!"

"Woohooo!" exclaimed Marie, "So now it's back on you, Luv!"

Paige stared her friend down, "So let's see, just to get an eyeful...you horny thing, you would pay your babysitter for two extra hours?"

"Sure, it would totally be worth it! I know you told Chad about watching Robert and me; was that worth twenty dollars?"

Paige looked at Chad and blushed, "Well, yes..."

"See?" Marie continued, and she looked at Chad, "Your 'sexy little number' owes us a return engagement!"

"Nonsense," Paige said giggling, "no one owes anyone anything." All of a sudden though, Paige had a thought...and the more she thought about it, the better she liked it! She leaned over and whispered something in Chad's ear. His eyes widened in shock, and he said something back to her. Paige shrugged and turned to Marie, "Okay Ms. Smarty-Pants, tell you what; let's make a deal!"

derek33
derek33
135 Followers