Agents of Pleasure Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette stopped sucking him and said, "One more for sure! You fuck!"

It only took another minute of Paige and Marie's mouth-magic and they were rock hard again! When they were ready, Paige said to Chad, "Move over!" The guys slid to the side and the women knelt on the sofa's edge and braced their hands on the back of it! "Okay, guys!" said the redhead, "Give it to us, give us what you got!"

The next five minutes got frantic again! The men were banging away at the girls and the sofa was rocking so hard, Paige thought it might break! Marie screamed and came again, and her cries triggered Paige's own orgasm. A minute later Chad started slapping Paige's ass and four or five of those made her cum again! Robert reached under Marie with both hands, squeezing her tits and rutting into her horny cunt as best he could...that was enough to make HER go off again! With the girls cumming so hard, and their pussies squeezing the dicks of their men, both guys roared and exploded within seconds of each other, emptying their balls into the hungry cunts in front of them!

The room was silent for the next couple of minutes. The four of them sat together on the sofa, recovering and smooching. Paige finally said, "Wow, so good! I could really use a shower, but..."

That Marie! She interrupted her and cracked all of them up by saying, "God, that was TOTALLY worth twenty dollars!"