Agents of Pleasure Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?"

"A deal; if you're so "Ms. Exhibitionist," let's go over to Chad's house, and he'll pick out two songs. You do a strip for us. And if you do it well enough, he and I will put on a show for you both...how's that?"

Paige and Chad laughed at the looks on their faces. Robert's eyes almost bugged out of his head, while Marie leaned back into her chair, her mouth squinched up in shock and her eyes blinking like six times in two seconds.

"Yeah," Paige nodded, "I thought so!"

Marie was silent for several seconds, but all of a sudden she got the biggest grin on her face...EVER! The brunette shot a quick glance over at Robert, "Ha! This is SO funny!"

"What is?"

Marie looked straight at Chad, "Two things, first...that this little real estate agent with four kids and who's getting married next month would even THINK about proposing a deal like this...what a hot, little bitch she is! But even funnier is that she might be thinking I would never do it in a million years, and she's completely wrong about that!" Marie turned to Paige, "it's a deal!"

Now it was Marie's turn to laugh at THEIR reaction! Paige and Chad looked at each other; clearly Marie had called their bluff. But the die had been cast, and the redhead looked back at her friend and said, "Let's go!"

Heading out to the car, Paige had her best girlfriend's arm and said, "Okay...but remember, no cheap thrills here, you have to put on a really good show!"

Then, as they were pulling out of Ronnie's parking lot, Marie said, "When was the last time you all were at a strip club?" Paige had never been to one, and the last time for Robert and Chad was about six months ago. They both said it was too expensive to go regularly. "Okay," she giggled and whispered to Robert, "this will be like taking candy from a baby!"

Robert laughed, "You're fuckin' crazy, Marie...but I like it! My dick is hard already!"

"How 'bout yours, Chad?" asked Marie in a low voice.

He was going to answer, but Paige interrupted, "Oh, his hard-on is about ready to burst through his pants, trust me!

"Like I said, Rob!"

It was less than five minutes to Chad's house and in one more minute he was unlocking the door, As it swung open, Marie asked him, "Chad, what kind of sound system do you have?"

"My lap top connects to a couple Bose blue-tooth speakers."

"Perfect! I know we said that you could pick the songs, but it's my show and this sexy bitch of wants to pick them. So do a You Tube search for Nine Inch Nails - "Closer" and Motley Crue's "Girls, Girls, Girls." Those should work perfectly!" Chad shook his head in surprise; then picked up his lap top, walked over to his mantle to hit the power buttons on the speakers, and sat down on the sofa. "Paige, please go to the bathroom and get me a towel?"

"What should I do," asked Robert.

She smiled and winked at him, "Set your ass down over there and make sure that cock stays hard!" When Paige returned she handed her the towel and then sat down next to Chad. "You got them ready?"

"All set."

"You all are so lucky! I'm feeling a little tipsy and on top of that...I'm horny out of my mind!"

Paige leaned over and whispered, "I bet I'm hornier than her!" she giggled when she felt Chad shudder against her arm.

The opening seconds of "Closer" began with a drum and cymbal riff that lasted twenty seconds or so. Marie put her left hand on her hip and right away her ass began swaying in time with the cymbal. Her right hand was writhing seductively out to one side, but in the middle of the riff it slowly swept over her breasts twice before clutching her right boob tight. When Trent Reznor's voice began singing "You make me violate you," she spun a turn one way, and when he sang "You make me desecrate you," she spun it smoothly the other. Paige was a teeny bit shocked at how sexy she did this, and off to the side she heard Robert mutter, "Holy Fuck!"

She spun the turns in perfect timing to "You make me penetrate you, you make me complicate you!" The spin stopped when he sang, "Help me! Her hands and hips did this twitch back and forth while her head was lolling in a circle and her eyes were closed as if she were cumming! Chad was shaking already, "Oh my GOD!"

"Help me get away from myself!" Marie rolled to the right again and straightened up with her feet about twenty-four inches apart. Her hands slid down her ribs and both of them grabbed at her pussy right through the skort with her ass humping against the air, looking like she was riding a cock!

She hadn't even lost a single stitch of clothing yet, and Chad said to Paige, "We're gonna lose! You can see that right?" Paige was transfixed; she could only nod.

Then Trent sang, "I wanna fuck you like an animal!" Marie bent over at the waist and worked her skort down to one ankle before kicking them over in Rob's direction. She grabbed at her pussy with both hands then picked up the towel holding one end in her left hand (in front of her) and the other end in her right hand (behind her.) With the towel between her legs, her pussy started humping and fucking against it (all the while swaying her ass!) Robert was kind of squirming in his chair. The bulge in his pants was so pronounced, Paige thought he had to have been brutally hard! She could hardly sit still herself watching Marie's sheer eroticism! Chad had draped an arm around her, and she felt his muscles twitching up and down the length of it all the way to his fingertips!

"My whole existence is flawed, you get me closer to God!" Still swaying her amazing ass, Marie turned her back on them and dragged her shirt up over her head, tossing it over her shoulder in Chad and Paige's direction. With her ass now bumping and grinding from side to side in time with the music, she reached behind and unhooked her bra. "You can have my everything; you can tear down my reason!" Like an ice skater doing a spin, Marie raised a hand high over her head and whipped around in three or four circles. Her bra was swinging loose while she did it, but she had her arm over it just enough that it stayed in place covering her tits!

Paige glanced at Robert again. He was gripping his dick through the jeans and it looked like his other hand was working his belt and zipper open. Marie saw it too, and she smiled and winked at him, flipping one of the cups of her bra up and down so he got a flash of her nipple!

"Help me, it's your sex I can smell, help me become somebody else...I wanna fuck you like an animal!" All of a sudden Chad gasped, "Fuck this...SHIT!" and he roughly pushed Paige's head back and began to lay a crushing kiss on her! His tongue was diving into her mouth and she had his head in a vice grip. If the song hadn't shifted into the next stanza, "I drink the honey inside your hive!" there would have been no telling what would have happened. Paige pushed away, she just had to see what Marie was doing!

Marie was shimmying around in circles again, and on the last turn she stop with her back to them again and threw her bra to the side. "I wanna fuck you like an animal!" They couldn't see it, but she was clearly working her tits, one in each hand and she bent over so her ass would show like she was twerking them.

"Oh my Fucking God!" Robert said loudly. "You fucking hot bitch! Dammnnn!" The song shifted into the final instrumental ending...and Marie swayed a turn and let them see her incredible boobs while she squeezed them from the side and played with her rock hard nipples!

"Chad, next song, okay?"

He had it queued up, but it took a moment for his overheated brain to manage the touch pad. When Motley Crue's "Girls, Girls, Girls" began, the sexy brunette's whole demeanor changed. By this time the lyrics meant nothing; the driving beat was perfect for what came next. Marie stripped off her panties and kicked off her sandals, and (like a stripper in a lap dance) began crawling all over Robert. Yet, this was no ordinary lap dance. She pushed his head back into the headrest and climbed up high on him so she could bump her pussy into his face!

Robert was thunderstruck and just sat there for a few seconds, but then grabbed at her ass. Paige was pretty sure he would have started eating her out, but she pushed away and turned around on him straddling his thighs. All Rob could do was put his hands on her shoulders as she leaned on his knees and ground her pussy into his bulge! Chad's eyes were bugging, but Paige was giggling at Robert's reaction. His head was rolling around like a bobble-head doll. Marie laid back against his chest and let him feel up her boobs. "Girls, Girls, GIRLS!" the Crue was singing of strippers from one end of the country to the other!

Marie got up and wiggled her butt at Robert one more time, then moved on to Paige! Pulling her away from Chad, she stood her up and stripped off her t-shirt. It was a spectacular picture of a totally nude brunette, and a naked from the waist up redhead! The Crue was singing, "Forget the romance, I've got the photos of a 'menage a trois'" and Marie was dragging her tits all over Paige's! By the time the song shifted into the final guitar riff, Marie had moved over to Chad and pushed her cleavage into his face. And just for the coup de grâce, while he was holding her shoulder blades and pulling her into him, she reached down and gripped his big cock right through his pants. When the last bars of the song were playing, she rolled away from him into the other corner of the sofa and pulled Paige next to her. "Girls, Girls, GIRLS!" Marie began making out with her redheaded friend with a fury like Paige had never seen before. The song was over, and the kiss was still going on!

Somewhere in the background of the kiss, Paige heard Chad talking to Robert, "Un-fucking-believable! Look at that Rob! Godddd!" Marie heard it also and broke the kiss, hugging Paige and staring down the two men!

Her eyes were a sensual flame, and she spoke to Chad in the sexiest manner Paige had ever heard, "Okay, mother-fucker! Here's your hot, little M.I.L.F. fiancee. Now get over here and fuck the shit out of her; I want to see this cuz I earned it!" Marie knew she had won!

Chad reached across the sofa and grabbed Paige's ankle, yanking her back to his side. "Climb up here, Babe, straddle me!" When she did, Chad drew her into a kiss that was two levels above torrid! Paige leaned into him with all the strength she had, feverishly sucking on his tongue while he shoved one hand down the back of her pants so he could grab at her ass!

"God, that looks amazing," said Marie, "Keep going you two, I like the start of this!" She got up and slithered over to Robert. Sitting on his lap, she put an arm around his neck and said loudly, "Enjoy the show, Rob! It's gonna be hot!"

Paige and Chad went at it like that for a good two minutes before they had to break the kiss just to breathe! Chad lifted her up by her butt so that her right boob was directly in front of his mouth, and he wrapped his lips around the hard nipple. Paige gasped and held onto the back of his neck with both hands. He sucked her whole tit and then began folding the nipple with his tongue.

"OH fuck! He's doing that Marie! He's sucking me that way again!"

Marie turned to Robert, "Don't just sit there, you big fuck, suck my tits too!"

Robert was only too happy to oblige! He latched onto the left teat and began whipping it with his tongue! Marie was going to say something, but her redheaded friend beat her to it, "Ohh Goddd, it's happening againnn! FuuCCCKKK!" Chad had established the connection between her nipple and clit, and the orgasm was gathering in Paige's legs. She was clinging to his head and her breathing was becoming increasingly ragged! She could barely speak as she gasped out, "FUUCCKK...oh FUCK! Unngghhh...I..i..it's coming...OH GoDD...I can't stop it...I'm gonna CUMMMM!"

Even though Rob was doing an excellent job on her nipple, Marie was distracted by Paige's orgasm. She slid around Robert's lap and sat between his legs. "Oh my God, Luv, that is so fucking amazing! Chad, do her other tit...will it happen again? Please, do her other nipple, I wanna see that!

He went right at it and the first touch of his lips on Paige's other teat set her off some more, "Ohh Goddd, Oh my GGOOODDD!" He had her headed for another orgasm in just a few seconds. Robert reached around the naked woman on his lap and cupped her tits with both hands, working over her nipples with his thumbs. Marie looked up at him, "Ohhh, that's good, you fuck! Yeah...Mmm!" Feeling Rob's hard cock against her backside, she fingered her pussy and watched as her horny redheaded friend was squirming against Chad's face!

In less than a minute, Paige was wailing again! "SHHIIITTT! OH GODDD...HERE it comes, again....Unnnggghhhhh....FUCCKKK!" The spasms rolled through her in waves; she was writhing against Chad's chest and it looked so erotic even Marie was beyond impressed.

The overheated brunette could have easily had her own orgasm right there between Robert's legs, but no...she pushed up on his knees, "Come over here, Rob, come eat my pussy! Shit, THAT was so hot... Oh my Goddd!" Robert followed her to the other end of the sofa, and she sat down...grabbing at her tits, Marie spread her legs, "C'mon! Eat that cunt, Rob! Help me!"

Glancing at Chad with the biggest grin, Robert dropped to the floor. He didn't even bother kissing her thighs, he just shoved his tongue into her wet tunnel and tongue-fucked her four or five times. Marie was squealing, "Ohhh GODDD! Yeah...that's it! FUUCKKK! Do me...eat me...FUUCCCKKK!"

Paige rolled off Chad's lap and said, "Pull my pants off, Chaddie...hurry!" She unsnapped them and lifted her ass; Chad yanked them down and off in three seconds! Paige scooted over into contact with Marie; reaching for her face she turned it and began kissing her savagely! Marie was making those urgent sounds into the redhead's mouth that signaled her impending climax, so Paige grabbed Marie's tit and pinch/pulled her nipple hard! Robert was flicking her clit with his tongue and the combination was too much, Marie exploded! The kiss didn't stop, but she was wailing into Paige's mouth!

As that orgasm began to subside, Chad pulled the soaked crotch of Paige's panties aside and went to work on her wet cunt, while next to him...Robert never stopped! Together they were all over the two pussies! Paige and Marie broke the kiss and looked down at their two guys, "Oh Fuck! Look what you've done, Marie,,,They wanna fuck us like two animals!" She grabbed for Marie's hand and squeezed it tight!

Marie was giggling softly; with her free hand she pushed the back of Robert's head harder into her twat. "Keep sucking me, you Fuck! Yeah, Keep doing that! Make me cum again, and I'll let you fuck the shit outta me!" Robert's eyes opened wide at her, but he kept licking her furiously! "Yes, you heard me! You're gonna get to stick that hard dick in me in just a minute...Mmmm...Unghhh...Yeah, FuCCkkK!"

Chad was sucking and licking Paige's clit just the way she liked! "You heard her! Keep going, suckk my clit, Chad, yeahhh...just like that, suck it! You can fuck me too if I cum again!"

Marie cried out and went off first; her hips slammed up into Rob's mouth as a wave of spasms rolled through her center. Paige let go of her hand and reached for her own nipples. Chad had her right on the edge, and when she stretched her teats out and shook her boobs, the orgasm detonated. "Ohh yeahhh! Fucckkkk!" She reached for Chad's head and held on until the spasms subsided.

In virtual unison, Chad and Robert stood and stripped themselves; first their shirts and then their shoes/socks, and then their pants. They both had boxers on and the girls were giggling at the obvious tent poles pushing up their underwear, but that didn't last long, the boxers were gone in a flash! There was nothing wrong with Robert's six inch erection; it was beautiful! But when Marie saw Chad's eight inch and thick hard-on, her eyes went wide and she looked at Paige with a look life, "You get fucked by THAT all the time?" She didn't say anything; Rob's ego was involved...she just knew he wasn't stupid. So what she did say to him was, "Okay, mother-fucker; I've been ready for it for an hour, stick that gorgeous dick in me, right the fuck now...HURRY!"

Paige was on fire too, but she giggled and said, "Yeah, Chad...what are you waiting for?" With their erections bouncing wildly, both guys dropped to their knees as the girls scooted their asses to the edge of the sofa. It was fascinating to watch them simultaneously line their cocks up with the girls' wet pussies. Chad had his hands on Paige's hips; he pulled her down until all eight inches were impaling her, and all she could do was cry, "Ohh YESSS! SHHIITTT!"

Robert leaned into Marie, and his six inches slid home in one thrust! He had his hands on the back of the sofa over her head! She started in immediately, "Yeahh THAT'S it! Fuck me...Oh God, FUCK ME HARD!" When he sped up a little more, she yelled, "YESS, THAT'S IT, FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA ME!"

Robert was just grunting and slamming his cock home, and Chad was too, but HE found his voice, "Yeah, you two fuckin' bitches need our cocks now, dontcha!" He slammed up into Paige's twat a couple more times and said, "Yeah, we'll fuck you! Fuckin' bitches trying to control things!" He watched as Paige started pinching her nipples; a sure sign that an orgasm was approaching! "Yeah, Look at this, Rob! Paige is gonna cum again, right bitch?" The redhead couldn't speak. An orgasm was building again just like Chad said...and it was building fast! All she could do was groan, "Ungghhhh, Mmmm...UUNGGHHH!"

Robert was banging his bitch. You could hear his thighs slapping loudly into Marie's ass as his cock drove into her! The brunette was crying out again, "Fuckkk yeah! THAT'S IT...FUCKK ME!!"

With a guttural eruption, Paige's pussy blew her up! "OH...OHH...OHHH, SHIITTTTT!" but Chad just kept hammering her!

Marie reached down and finger-tipped her clit, and in seconds her own climax shook her! "FUCKKK, HERE IT COMES! FUCKK YESS!" Robert stopped the plunge and leaned forward, burying his tongue in her mouth. All Marie could do was groan down his throat!

So simultaneously it almost looked choreographed, the guys pulled out and the girls simmered down. Robert finally spoke, "We're not done with your cunts, bitches! Get up, it's our turn!" The girls rolled to the side and the men sat down. Rob looked at Chad, "Ladies, get on...ride for a while!"

Both women looked a little wobbly, but they climbed on without a word! They lowered themselves onto the guy's dicks and balanced themselves with their hands on the men's chests! "Now BITCHES," said a fired-up Chad, "Make us cum! Let's go!"

And so it started! The girls rode them and the first cum didn't take all that long, maybe two or three minutes! Marie was bouncing hard on Robert, her tits jiggling erotically, and Robert roared loudly and blew his load up into her! Paige was grinding her cunt around Chad's dick and when they found the perfect rhythm, thirty seconds later Chad shouted "FFUUCCKKK!" and shot off! Both girls leaned down and made out with their men while their cocks softened and their cum streamed out onto their legs.

Both couples kissed like that for maybe five minutes, and Marie broke first, "Hey Paige, do you think they're done?"

"I don't know; maybe not!"

Marie smiled at her, "Let's see what happens when we clean them up!"

She got off Rob, dropped to the floor between his legs, and sucked his soft cum-soaked dick into her mouth! "Holyyy Fucckkk!" he hissed at her!

Paige giggled and followed suit! Chad's cock was already half-hard again, and she began cleaning the cum off his pole with her usual enthusiasm! Chad grinned over at Robert; he only said one word to him, "Doggie?"

"Fuck yesss!" Rob replied, "I'm thinking Marie's hot cunt has one more orgasm in it that needs to get out!"