Agents of Pleasure Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige shivered, "You would think after four kids, my libido would be asking for a sabbatical; but I'm hornier now than I ever was!"

"Me too!" Allie said as she sat down on the bed, "except for the part about kids. That can wait a while! Bring her over here, Charlie!"

He steered Paige over between Allie's knees and the blonde yanked down the smaller woman's slacks! At the same time Charlie had picked up her top and bra and was busy fondling her tits and flicking at her nipples! He hissed in her ear, "You're gonna love this!"

Paige's right hand was reaching back over her shoulder (holding onto Charlie's neck) while Allie removed her shoes and tossed her pants to the side. Grabbing at her ass, Allie kissed and licked her way down Paige's tummy. Charlie whispered again, "Spread your legs a little more, Paige...easier access!" When she did that, Allie pulled her butt closer and moved her face right into the redhead's crotch!

As the blonde's tongue opened up her labial lips, Paige gasped, "Ohhh Fuucckkkk!" and when the tongue swirled around her clitoris, she groaned, "Oh my Goddd!"

Allie pulled back, "God, she's really wet already!" She pushed two fingers into Paige's soaked pussy, and finger-fucked her for a bit. When the redhead groaned some more, Allie said, "Oh yeah...she's gonna be easy! Pick her up, Charlie!"

He took her under the arms and said, "Put your feet on the edge of the bed, one on either side of her!" and then he lifted her up! With Charlie supporting their petite friend from behind, Allie literally attacked her pussy with her mouth and fingers. She sucked Paige's clit in and curled her fingers up looking for her g-spot!

"Holy SHIT!" Paige yelped, "Oh my Goddd!" She was leaning against Charlie while he pinched and rolled her nipples; Allie's mouth was magical on her button. They were right; this wasn't going to take long! It was like Charlie had given Allie pussy eating lessons because every movement of her mouth and tongue was catching her sensitive spots perfectly! Maybe thirty seconds later Paige's legs began to shake, and she gasped, "Oh God! OH GOD! It's coming...It's coming Allie! SHIT! I can't hold it, it's coming! Unnngghhhhhh!" and the redhead exploded all over her new lover's face!

Allie backed off for just a second, "Mmm, yeah! You were right, she's really easy; such fun!" And she attacked her again! This time she used her two fingers and quickly found Paige's g-spot with the tip of her middle finger! Paige lurched when the connection was made and Allie giggled. "Wow!" She worked the spot for a bit and then the thumb of her other hand started rubbing the redhead's clit!

"Holy FUCKK!" Paige cried, "HOLY SHIT!"

Charlie's was holding her under the arms and gripping her tits, "Oh yeah, you horny bitch! We just might make that hungry, little cunt cum for the whole hour!"

Allie heard him, "Yeah, maybe we will...cum again, Paige!" She worked her cunt some more, "Come on...let it go, CUM HARD!"

Paige was yelling now, "FUCK YEAH... GODD... OH GOD! Mmmm, UNGGHHH...OH GOD YESSSS!" The second orgasm tore through her center, and she reacted like she'd been punched in the stomach!

Charlie let her down then and sat her on the bed. "There ya go, you fucking hottie...rest there for a minute!" He took Allie's hand and pulled her up. Turning her to face Paige, he took off her top. Allie was wearing a pretty purple bra that was very much her color. It didn't have any padding or underwire (almost like a bikini top,) and her cleavage looked amazing in it! Charlie was playing with her boobs right through the bra and kissing her seductively all around her neck and ear. Paige couldn't see it, but the blonde's right hand was behind her; she had to be holding Charlie's cock.

When he slipped the bra straps off her shoulders and peeled the cups down, Allie's tits quivered into view! "Oh my God," Paige breathed, "Those boobs are gorgeous!" She judged them to be a "D" cup, perfectly shaped cones without a hint of sag. Her nipples were average size but the teats were extremely hard right then. Paige started shivering again.

"Thanks," Allie replied, "They're going to need some sucking in a minute!" Charlie pushed her shorts and panties down and Paige smiled at her cute little landing strip pointing at her slit! Allie slid a hand between her own legs and fingered herself. "You like my pussy, Paige?"

"Oh yeah! Will that need some sucking too?"

Charlie said, "For sure, I'm thinking it's Allie's turn now. I'm having a blast watching you two!"

"Don't get too too comfortable, you nerd!" Allie teased, "We'll both need a good fucking from that big dick before we let Paige go home!" She stepped forward and pushed the redhead down on the bed with her legs hanging over the side, "Mmm, I'm so horny I can't see straight, let me sit on your face...okay slut?" She climbed on and straddled Paige's head. Reaching down...she pulled her pussy lips apart and lowered herself onto the petite woman's mouth. "Goddd...okay! Give it to me!"

Paige went at her wet slit with gusto! It was only maybe ten seconds before Allie started moaning, "Oh yeah!" and shortly after that she was groaning, "Oh my God...she's SO GOOD, Charlie!"

"Told ya!" he replied, and when he said that dropped to his knees on the floor between Paige's legs and started eating her out again!

Paige was moaning now and trying to focus on the blonde's clit as Allie rode her face! She sucked at the clit and lashed it with her tongue as best she could. It must have been good enough because Allie cried out, "Yeah, Oh YEAH...FUUCCKKK!" and she shuddered, sat down on the redhead's face, and came hard!

Charlie was edging Paige at this point, he clearly did not want her to cum again. When his blonde girlfriend went off, he said, "Keep going Paige, get her off again!"

Allie heard him, "Yesss, Oh God yes, keep going, Paige...Goddd, you're eating me sooo fucking good! Keep licking me...keep sucking my pussy! Oh myyy Goddd...Do me! Make my pussy cum again!"

With Charlie's tongue dancing in and out of her wet fuck hole, and their words inflaming her, Paige sucked the blonde's clit in once more. Allie cried out and picked up her tits, pinching and rolling the nipples. It didn't take long at all; after thirty more seconds of grinding her twat on the redhead's mouth, Allie froze, "OHH FUUCCKKK...YESSS!" and came again! With each spasm, her ass shook against Paige's chest until it finally ended and she rolled off onto the mattress.

Charlie stood up and said, "Wow! You girls are so fucking hot together! Damn!" He lifted Paige's legs, pulled her ass toward him, (and before she knew what happened,) buried his big dick into her in one quick push! Paige was so turned on she almost came when he penetrated her!

From off to the side she heard Allie say, "Fuck her good Charlie, but don't forget our plan!" He found the rhythm quickly and his rod was like a piston as he fucked the shit out of her! Allie leaned over Paige's face and kissed her savagely, their mouths were sucking together, their tongues were fighting it out, their urgent moans filling the room!

When Allie grabbed at her nipple and twisted it, the redhead lost it and came again with a scream, "Ohhhh FUUUCCCKKKK!" Almost immediately Charlie pulled out and flopped down next to them. With the spasms still rippling through her from the orgasm, Allie pushed away and let Charlie kiss Paige for a while. It took a minute for her to calm down, and when he stopped kissing her she said, "Oh my God, that was great! Mmm...thank you!"

Allie giggled, "We're not finished with you yet! We still have thirty minutes and Charlie hasn't even cum yet!"

The redhead reached down and felt her pussy, "You haven't?"

Charlie laughed, "Uh, no...we have something else in mind for that!"

"What's that?"

Allie scrambled off the bed and picked up the strap-on. "You'll see...just rest for a minute while we get set up!" Then she disappeared into the bathroom.

Paige turned to Charlie, "What's that all about?"

He grinned at her, "Like she said, you'll see; she LOVES that strap-on! It's a power-trip or something!"

When Allie emerged from the bathroom, she was wearing the strap-on and carrying a wet washcloth. "Are you up for a little exploring, Paige?"

The redhead eyed the toy wig-wagging in front of her. It wasn't all that big compared to Chad and certainly not compared to Charlie. She estimated it was five inches long and medium thick with a round head and smooth finish. "I guess," she playfully slapped at Allie's artificial dick and made it bounce, "it doesn't involve a lot of pain, does it?"

Allie grinned, "That depends, is that gorgeous ass of yours off limits?"

That familiar erotic shudder tore through Paige, "No...but is that what the strap-on is for?"

Instead of answering that, Allie said, "How 'bout we explore a little and you stop us any time you want to?" She knelt between Paige's legs and applied the warm washcloth to her pussy and asshole. After wiping her down, she tossed it off the bed and said, "All right, sit up over there and let Charlie lie down." They both did as they were told, and the blonde said, "Okay, now you get in a 69 on top of him!"

Paige was smiling at Charlie as she moved over him, "Is she always so take-charge like this?"

"She's unique!" he replied, "I love her 'explorations!' I think she does a lot of research!"

Allie giggled at that, "Yeah, I was born for this! I can't wait to tell Joy what we did to you!"

When Paige got in position, Charlie's cock was right in front of her. She wrapped her hand around the base and gave the head (which was drooling pre-cum) several little licks, "I like this so far! Hey Allie, what's more beautiful, my ass or Charlie's hard dick?"

Allie was behind her but Paige could hear her giggle, "Oh...don't make me choose! Let's enjoy the moment! All set, Charlie...do your thing on her pussy!"

Paige's ass was quivering with anticipation, and when his tongue slid between her labial lips, she moaned, "Ohhhh...Mmmm...God, that's hot!" She was NOT expecting what happened next! All of a sudden she felt Allie's lips and tongue kissing and licking her ass crack! And when her new blonde friend began licking and sucking her anus, Paige freaked! "OH SHITTT, ALLIE! HOLY FUCK!" There was Charlie tonguing her clit and Allie sucking her asshole; and after a minute of that, the two sensations were driving her out of her mind! "Mmm, Uhgghhnnn, Ohhh, Fuckkkk...Uhhhnnggg, Ughhhhhmmmm...GODD, I'M GONNA CUM! OH GODDD, I'M CUUMMMINGGG!!

At that point she would have rolled off Charlie's face, but Allie held her firmly by the hips and wouldn't let her. "Paige, Mmm...so much fun! One more thing, Sweetie, let Charlie out of there and you climb on top and ride him!!"

He swung around and the petite redhead groaned low in her throat as she lowered herself onto his monster cock. She pretty much knew what was going to happen; another first in a series of new experiences. Charlie said it bluntly, "Have you ever been double-penetrated before, Paige?"

She smiled down at him, "No, but Chad and I just recently got into the anal thing; it was great!"

"Then you're gonna love this!" He started slowly fucking up into her, and she tried to match the rhythm. His face was squinching up in pleasure, "God, your pussy is so fucking tight...fuckin' hot little M.I.L.F. bitch!

Allie was caressing Paige's ass cheeks with both hands, and she let them go at it for a moment. Paige had both of her hands on Charlie's chest. When Allie said, "You ready, Paige?" the redhead bent forward with her face on Charlie's chest.

She felt her blonde friend dripping lube onto her butt and rubbing it in. "Go slow, Allie!"

"Trust us, Sweetie!"

Charlie wrapped her up and she relaxed in his arms as Allie pushed the head of the dildo against her ring. He was still bouncing his cock into her cunt slightly and that was catching her clit enough to create a small distraction. Allie pulled at her hips and Paige felt the head penetrate her! "Oh Fuck!" she breathed, "Oh my God!"

"It's in," Allie said, "that was pretty easy!"

"Wow, yeah!" Paige exclaimed. The feeling of fullness down there was indescribable, "Go ahead, Allie, I'm good!"

Allie eased it in some more, "She's unbelievable, Charlie! What a beautiful, little sex machine!"

Paige giggled at that! Her nipples were rubbing against his chest and his pole was fucking her harder. "Sex machine," he hissed in her ear, "that over-heated little cunt is gonna suck the cum right outta me!"

The redhead cried out into his chest as the strap-on began fucking her ass, searching for a rhythm with Charlie's big dick. Paige realized they had certainly done this before, probably with Joy Richards, and her own initiation into it was an overwhelming turn-on! She leaned forward and kissed Charlie savagely as the two cocks in her holes picked up speed!

Thirty more seconds and they were pounding her! Charlie was crying into her ear, "Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! OH FUCK!" His dirty talk was pulling the trigger and and she screamed and came!

Charlie slowed a little, but Allie didn't. she was laughing! "Oh yes! Make her cum one more time, Charlie! Come on...wreck her!"

They fucked her harder, and all Paige could do was hold on and take it! Charlie yelled loudly, "OH FUUCCKKK!" and she felt him blast his load up into her! That feeling triggered her again and she screamed louder as the biggest orgasm yet exploded in her center!

Allie pulled out of her ass and laughed joyfully at the mess she had made! When the redhead rolled off his chest there were streams and puddles of his cum all over their stomachs and thighs! Paige was done! "Ohhh, Ohhh Wowww! Fuckkk!" She lay on her back holding her forehead with one hand and moaning.

Allie crawled up next to her and was lightly kissing her lips. "You okay? That was pretty amazing, right?"

Paige nodded, "Oh my God, yes!" She turned her head and looked at Charlie, "You do this every night?"

Both of them burst out laughing! Charlie said, "Let me put it this way; you have to leave, right? Allie and I aren't finished yet. After dinner, we have the rest of the night ahead of us!"

Paige looked at Allie (who was grinning back at her and nodding,) "Holy shit!"

She was only fifteen minutes late. On the drive home one thought made her smile, "I'm getting married in three days, what in the world will life be like AFTER we get married?" Some of the answer presented itself when she drove past Chad's house...Sylvie's car was parked out front!

12