Kate

Story Info
Exploring the hidden sexuality of an overworked grad student.
2.3k words
4.48
9.2k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my job, I travel internationally for a few months then come back to my town to chill for a few months. I'm a grunt geologist, prospecting for minerals. It's a great gig, but it really hurts any prospects of a long term relationship. When I'm home I frequent this little coffee shop near the university and seem to have no problem finding a playmate for the time I'm back. Gradschool girls are brainy with a secret side of kink.

For whatever reason, I like the nerdy girls. They like to talk technical stuff with me, then, after I get them out of their shell, they like to talk dirty. Most of these gals have been locked in a library for most of their teens and 20s, maybe dating a classmate or two, but I find I can gradually unlock their sexuality.

Kate was one such gal that took no time unlocking and unloading her sexuality on me in such a generous way. "I'll go months without even thinking of sex and usually right around finals, I'm too horny to think straight. I have quite a sex toy collection. I hope you're okay with that."

Kate said this in the first 15 minutes of our "first date" walking around the neighborhood on a cool fall evening. She was wearing a hoodie, but I knew she had a cute little body beneath those layers. She had a cute, upturned nose and shoulder length brown hair. Her only piercings were earrings. I like that.

"That's quite a turn on," I said.

"What is?"

"I'm... imagining you sprawled out on the bed, pleasing yourself."

Kate stopped me, pulling me closer to her face. "Are you serious?"

I nodded.

She said, "I'm talking big vibrating dildos and..."

I held her close, pushing my growing erection into her.

"Well," she said after a long kiss, "to my place then?"

We turned to walk to her place in silence for a while. "I mean, I don't want to come on too strong or anything. This is our first date."

Time for the playmate speech.

"I told you how much I travel. And I'm the same way, by the way. For months I dont even think of sex, usually because I'm sleeping in a tent or truck with 3 other dude. When I come back though, I like to find a playmate. Someone like you. Maybe not into me for the long term, maybe just about to move on to the next job. But, you know, sex is a way to explore another person. See what she's into, what she wishes she was into, what she wishes her last boyfriend would do with her. I don't like one-night stands, because I'm genuinely curious and interested."

"And when it's over," she asked skeptically.

"No hard feelings. If we keep in touch, great. If not, go with God!"

She pondered this for a while. "I guess that sums up my last three relationships. You are just a little more intentional about it."

"Up front about it, really."

"Quick, what is one of your kinks?"

I was stunned for a moment, but she was pleading at me with her smokey brown eyes. "Uh, I told you. Watching you pleasure yourself."

"No, that doesn't count. You told me that already"

"How many kinks do you think I have?"

"More than one. Out with it!" She tugged on my hand.

"Okay, uh, bondage."

"What kind of bondage?"

"Uh, light, I suppose. You know, tie you to the bed posts. Tie your legs apart, so I can have my way with you."

She nodded. "Okay. Vanilla bondage. Safe, first date answer."

I shot her a look. "Perhaps I haven't found the right playmate that wants to do leather and chains."

"Oooh, that stuff gets expensive," she laughed. "Let's just say I've looked into it."

"Okay," I replied, "that's one kink. Now tell me another?"

"Oh, I'll show you." She took me through the front door of what looked like a low key sorority boarding house, but it was quiet and well kept. She had her own room and shared the ensuite bathroom. She had stacks of books and papers on her desk and a floral bedspread. "I need to go to the bathroom, okay? Just... catch up on some reading."

Physics and math text books were not the best evening reading, but I was too busy wondering what was to come. And it was taking a while. I heard a knock on the far door of the bathroom and heard Kate say "gimmie a minute, I'm shaving."

After a while longer Kate comes out primped and perfumed and totally naked. "Sorry, I didn't shave this week, had to take care of that," she said, then plopped down on the bed. She spread her legs, fingers drifting down to her smooth pussy. "So you asked about my other kink, it's this. Being watched."

I happily did so as she swirled her fingers around her pussy. She had a cute body, solid B cups. She had hips and thighs of a frumpy teenager all grown up. She had red toenails. I like that.

I decided to show her my body, mostly because my cock was tenting my pants like crazy. Once naked, I slowly stroked my cock.

"Oh... yes," she moaned and dipped two fingers into her pussy, then pulled them out to rub all over her clit. She panted, "I love to watch you stroke your cock. Get closer, so I can see."

I climbed on the bed up by the pillows. I stroked slowly for her.

"Yes, that's what I want. I'm going to cum watching you. You like watching me touch myself? My bald pussy? You want to see me fuck myself with a toy?"

I was nodding, stroking faster. She hopped off the bed and pulled a plastic box from beneath the bed. She pulled something out and shoved the toy chest back under the bed. She held a rabbit vibrator.

"Sex in the City much?" I teased.

"Yeah I guess every girl has one. But," she slid the dildo into her mouth and pulled it out with a pop, "It works."

She fussed with the settings for a minute and when she guided it into her snatch, she moaned softly but in increasing pitch. She swirled it and nudged it around in her cunt, guiding the buzzing ears to her clit. She wasn't loud when she came, which I liked. She withdrew the toy, panting, turning it off. "Now your turn."

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"Haha, this might sound weird but trust me, I've lived in dorms for the most of my life. Condom." She dove off the bed and into her toy box again, coming out with a condom and some nipple clips. "These are for me, if you don't mind."

"Not at all," I said.

She lay next to me, caressing her body and tugging at her nipples as I rolled the condom over my hard member. Then, I jacked.

She started the dirty talk. "You like to watch me play with my tits? My clamps? Get my nipples so hard and sensitive for you?" She put a clamp on her erect nipple, sighing.

I grunted yeah, bringing my cock closer to her face.

"I want to watch you cum in a condom. See how much cream you make."

That took me over the edge. She watched, fascinated as pulse after pulse of my creamy white semen filled the latex. She was silent. Then, after a few moments, I signaled that I wanted to take the condom off.

"No, may I?" She caressed my sensitive cock through the condom. My cum was gradually leaking down the condom towards my tight balls. She jacked me, slowly and gently. Kate used my own cum as lube inside the condom. She look transfixed.

"You cum so much. I doubt I could swallow all of this in one go." She laughed and said, "I wish they made toys like this. I'd buy it."

"You already have a collection."

"Yes," she admitted matter of factly.

"Time to show me."

She smiled and carefully pulled my condom off and took it to the trash. "I was hoping for something more interactive. You got me off on my fantasy, so I'll let you have your way with me."

"You either underestimate or overestimate how kinky I am," I said. "But condoms unless you are on the pill."

She reached over to her dresser and found her birth control box. "And I just finished my period."

I responded by taking her hands to the mattress and pinning them there while I fucked her missionary. She was wet and welcoming and gyrated a countered to my thrusts to increase the sensation. She flexed her pussy, squeezing my cock. As I held her down and fucked her, she softly whispered a litany of dirty talk. An experienced dorm room slut. I like!

I rolled her over and let her ride me. I laid back, enjoying the view, and considering finding those nipple clamps she had brought out.

I brushed her hair away from her face, but she grabbed my hand stuck my finger in her mouth.

"Oh, you like to suck while you are fucking, huh," I slapped her ass and she moaned around my finger. "How about you suck my cock while I toy your pussy?" She released my finger to moan a throaty yes, took a few more thrusts of her pussy around my cock, then went to her toy box.

She came back with a cream colored dong with balls and suction cup, a solid ten inches long and proportionally girthy. "I told you I like big, vibrating dildos. This one doesn't. I couldn't focus on your cock if it were vibrating. I use this in the shower, though. Great workout." She slid a condom on the toy then turned her attention to my erect cock, still wet from her pussy. "I don't think I'll need lube, but go slow at first."

She straddled me and unceremoniously swallowed my cock. No time wasted, I gazed at her open, wet pussy before me. She had slightly protruding inner labia and smooth outer lips. Her little puckered asshole clinched as she blew me. I almost forgot to fulfill her request, so I lined up the dong with her pussy and slowly guided it in. The dildo was bigger than my cock, but it fit right in. Her pussy stretched around the fake cock. She moaned around my cock, increasing her speed. After a few long, slow plunges nearly balls deep into her pussy, she was pushing back, urging me to speed up. I increased my tempo gradually, admiring how the veins on the dong interacted with her lips, and enjoying the symphony of our moans, her sucking and her squelching pussy.

When I got up to full speed, she stopped sucking and whispered soft filth to my balls. The balls on the dong were slapping her pussy. I took a risk and lightly pushed my finger against her wet asshole. She purred and took my rigid cock into her mouth once again. She matched tempo of my fucking to her sucking and in moments, I spurted cum into her mouth, not slowing the pace of my fucking her pussy with the toy. She paused to swallow my cum, then resumed fucking my cock with her mouth. I kept steady pressure on her asshole, eventually sliding my finger to the first knuckle in her tight hole. Her pussy was creaming, dripping on to my neck. My cock was sensitive after the orgasm so I told her to stop and enjoy.

She looked at me from between her legs. "If I don't have your cock in my mouth, I'll scream too loud, the way you've been fucking me."

"Roll over," I commanded. She did and I stood by the bed, dildo in hand. "Face in the pillow, missy."

She pouted but stuck her head in the pillow, ass up. I slid the dildo back in, placing my thumb on her ass as I fucked her. I leaned over to her and whispered, "I think someone has a bit of an ass fetish." She nodded and moaned. I picked up the pace of fucking her with her toy "I think you like playing with your asshole while you fuck yourself." She nodded and moaned louder. "I bet you don't want to get caught masturbating by your roommates or them discovering your toy collection and know what a kinky anal slut you are." She moaned a high pitched 'yeah'. I continued, "I bet you've browsed the internet and visited sex shops and want to buy an anal toy, but don't want to get caught. Explain it to some guy you just brought in from the coffee shop."

She was moaning loudly and continuously as I slammed the dildo into her. My thumb had slipped into her very wet ass and she was tensing so much I could tell an orgasm was approaching. "You like me filling your pussy with this dildo? You like my thumb in your asshole? Feel you clinch. Oh so tight. Such a wet, sloppy pussy." She was dripping on to the sheets. She reached back, twittered her clit and erupted into a long, low moan that was loud even with the pillow. I slowed and stopped. I pulled the dong out of her gaping, dripping pussy. She rubbed her lips together and flopped on the bed, moaning softly.

I presented the dildo to her, to show how wet it was, but she surprised me by taking the dildo from me and licking it clean. "Always good to clean up your toys after use. The condom makes it easiest," she said while stripping the condom off. "Ah, that's one way to get my mind off school for a while. But, uh, yeah, I have to get back to work. I could play all night long but I've got a deadline."

I said that was fair, and promised her, "if I see you again, great! If not, well, no hard feelings, k?"