Agents of Pleasure Ch. 23

Story Info
A wedding shower like no other!
12.9k words
4.64
7.4k
4

Part 23 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
135 Followers

Paige and Marie walked out of Jason's office on the dot of 4:00; Valerie was right in front of the admin building unloading her car.

They paused and Marie said, "Hey Val, can we help you with these things?"

"That would be terrific!" she replied, and she looked at Paige, "Hi again, Paige! Are you and Marie headed somewhere?"

"Not together, I'm meeting a client at 4:30."

Marie added, "I'm going back to my section."

"Perfect timing to help me then; these boxes of copy paper are heavy enough!" Paige could have been mistaken, but she thought Val's smile had a lot of secretive "knowing" in it.

The Hannigan agent's new clients were a very mature couple in their mid-sixties from Florida named Ray and Corrie Satz who wanted to buy a second home in Rochester in order to summer near their daughter. Jimmy had set up this appointment for her because he took the call, and they specifically asked for Paige to be their agent. They were quite motivated to find something they could close on quickly before the weather changed in November.

"Oh," said Paige, "So do I know your daughter?"

"Yes, she referred you! Eve Prater."

"Oh yes, Eve, we're having lunch on Thursday this week!"

Since condominiums were the easiest in this situation, the first one she showed them (by happy coincidence in the same building as Wyatt and Becky Freeman,) was perfect...two bedrooms, two baths and lots of living space for grandchildren to run around in. Paige smiled to herself about the juxtaposition of these two clients; Eve...who had been so difficult initially; and her parents, who wanted to buy the first thing they saw in less than thirty minutes! "Anyway," she thought to herself, "a sale is a sale is a sale!" She made a mental note to thank Eve for the referral when they met for lunch.

She walked into her kitchen just after 5:45, and was surprised to see Chad sitting there drinking a glass of ice water while her mother was setting the table.

"Wow, this is nice! Hi Honey, Hi Mom!"

"Hey Babe, how was your day?"

"Awesome, I just sold a condo (assuming the offer is accepted) thirty minutes ago! What brings you here?"

He took another draw from his glass and said, "Tough day, I was working in close quarters at a project and was all hot and sweaty. Passing by your house I thought you might be home, so I stopped to see you and get this drink; your mom says I can stay for dinner! That's an offer I can't pass up!"

"Easy enough to make extra; we're having spaghetti and meatballs," said Trudy, "but I was just telling Chad he could use our bathroom to freshen up if he wanted. He's got twenty minutes before dinner is ready."

"I want to change clothes myself," said Paige, "C'mon, Hon, let's say hi to the kids and get ready." Sophie and Jimmy were in the living room coloring, and Olivia was helping Jamie wash her hands. They all got kisses and Paige and Chad went to the bedroom. The redhead said, "You know, Chad, it might be helpful to start moving some of your things over here."

"Good idea, the work should be finished by the end of next week. I could at least move a couple of boxes over here. I have three or four filled already."

"Are you going to shower now?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty foul at the moment."

"Maybe I could join you?"

Chad brightened, "Maybe you COULD!"

Paige giggled, "You men are so EASY!"

They undressed and went into the bathroom. While the water was warming up, Paige said, "I do have something to tell you."

"What's that?"

She lowered her eyes, "It was really weird and spontaneous how it happened, but Marie and I had a threesome with Jason McCullers in his office this afternoon."

"No kidding? Oh my God!" He grinned at her, "And here I was thinking that maybe we could do a twenty minute quickie in the shower!"

Paige wrapped her arms around his waist, "What makes you think I wouldn't want to do that?" The water was ready and she maneuvered him under the spray. She got him rinsed off and then pick up the bottle of shower gel.

Chad wiped the water out of his eyes and said, "Knowing you, aren't you all wrung out from your little 'workout?'"

The redhead leaned into him and smooched his lips, "No way! My hungry, little pussy could use a lot more of your much bigger cock!" She squeezed a generous amount of gel into her hand and began to lather up his body! Her fingertips worked his sensitive areas, and she really enjoyed the effect it was having on his rapidly growing erection. So she added, "We agreed didn't we? We'll always save our best for each other, right?'

Chad was luxuriating under her hands, "I have to say so far, it's working out well!"

"When you're ready, I need you to fuck me right here in the shower!"

"Damn! My little energizer slut needs more, huh?"

Remembering how he phrased it on the honeymoon weekend, Paige replied, "You bet your sweet ass I do!"

Chad laughed heartily and when the soap was completely rinsed, he pulled her in close and they spent two minutes under the water in a fiery make-out! His hands were gripping her ass cheeks, and the passion was ramping up so quickly he literally lifted her off the tile floor.

She clung to his neck and whispered, "Fuck me, Chad...c'mon, fuck me hard, right now!" With a very audible groan, he spun her around; and she braced herself with her hands on the back of the tub. "Give it to me, Honey...c'mon, I need it...Give me that beautiful cock!"

Chad grabbed his hard dick at the base and playfully slapped her ass with it a few times, "There, that's what you get, slut...punishment!" Then he lined his hard-on up with her opening and buried it in her twat in one push!

Paige had to stifle a scream of pleasure! That afternoon, her pussy hadn't gotten as much attention as she would have preferred, but no matter...this was perfect! Chad grabbed a handful of her hair and began hammering her cunt with seven or eight very forceful thrusts! "Oh Yeah! Give it to me, you FUCK! Give it to me harder!"

"Yeah, MY little whore," he hissed, and he banged her some more. "You fuckin' little tramp! Going around town looking for all the cock and pussy you can find! I fuckin' love it!...cuz now I get mine!"

Paige ran one hand down and pinched at her left nipple. Everything was in perfect sync; she could feel another orgasm building in her legs. Wrenching the nipple several times she reached farther down to finger her clit! Chad's thighs were slapping into her ass loudly, and it took everything she had to keep from screaming as the orgasm detonated in her center! Fifteen seconds more and her husband gasped and froze; she could tell he was stifling something louder also, and she felt his cock push in deeper and explode!

Through gritted teeth Chad managed to say "Ohhh FUUCCCKKK!" as his cum filled her fuck hole! "Oh Myy Godddd!"

"That's pretty good for a quickie," Paige purred as she turned and helped rinse him off again. Chad leaned against the sidewall recovering and his new wife fondled his balls as his cock softened. Kissing at his chest and nipples, Paige murmured, "Less than two weeks and we can do this every day!" He wrapped her up for one of his best hugs and they stepped out to dry off.

The next day was Wednesday and it started off with a bang! She opened her emails and the first one she saw was that the Satz's offer on the condo had been accepted! She called to let them know, and they had a mini-celebration over the phone! Then there were two significant things on Paige's calendar the rest of the day. One was the Ava and Mason Reed closing at 10:30 (and she would be going out to lunch with Ava after that,) and the second one was meeting Charlie Green and Tom Brecher at the former's new house. That was scheduled for 4:00pm.

Josie was frantically busy again having overbooked her schedule. Paige got a real kick out of her attempts to move things along faster than was possible. Through all of that they still wrapped it up by 11:15, and Josie rushed out the door to make it to her 11:30 appointment.

When Mason left to go back to work, Paige said to Ava, "Okay then, wanna do an early lunch?"

"I'm starving," Ava replied, "I skipped breakfast trying to get the kids ready."

"How about we go to Polecki's bakery and get one of Jane's sandwiches, I just love their sourdough bread!"

"Perfect! I'll meet you there in fifteen minutes."

When they sat down at one of the four tables, Jane came over, "Hey you two, good to see you again! Keeping busy?"

Ava grinned at her, "I have three children!"

"And I have four!" Paige added.

Jane laughed, "I take my question back then! I only have one; what do I know?" All three women giggled in a knowing way. "So, since your time is limited, what will you ladies have?"

After placing their order, Paige said, "So Ava, I haven't even asked you before, are you working now... or are you doing the 'stay-at-home' mom thing?"

"I have my own job, and I work from home selling crafts on a website. Before kids I was an accountant for a plumbing company in Springfield."

"And where did you and Mason meet?"

"At a bar; a girlfriend and I stopped in for a drink after work one day; he was there with a client, and just as he was leaving we struck up a conversation. Six months later we were married."

"Whirlwind courtship, huh?"

Ava smiled, "You could say that!"

"Okay, that's a pretty normal course for a marriage, but then you got into this cuckold thing, right? How did that start?"

She smiled bigger, "Paige, Mason's a wonderful person and a great father, but when we began dating we didn't sleep together for four months. I couldn't figure out why because after the first seven or eight dates, I made it perfectly obvious that I would love to do it with him. When we finally had sex, I found out that he was embarrassed about his size."

"Let's clear this up, okay? How big is he?"

"Maybe four inches...on a good day!"

Paige giggled, "I would ask what he is on a 'bad day,' but I won't!"

Ava laughed and then said, "Let's jump ahead some; the larger problem is that I'm kind of a freak when it comes to sex. I wouldn't call myself a nymphomaniac, but some might think so!"

The redhead blinked at her, "Uh, honestly? Six months ago I wouldn't have called myself that either."

"Things have changed, yes?"

Paige nodded, "A lot! But we can talk about me later, tell me what happened next."

Ava shrugged and continued, "It's pretty simple, our sexual appetites are out of balance and a lot of that is his mindset of inadequacy. I wanted sex four or five times a week, and he was like once or twice."

"I'm quite blessed in that regard, my Chad is a sex machine!"

"Lucky indeed! Well, anyway...Mason and I got to talking and after many conversations, the subject of opening up the marriage was discussed."

"You're kidding! Wow...Chad and I had that discussion too! That talk provided the impetus for us to get married."

"So you two have a free pass to sleep with whomever?"

"Yes, but we did commit to total honesty. No hiding anything."

"How's that working for you?"

This time Paige shrugged, "It's working well for now; we'll know more after we move in together. So tell me what happened next."

"By this time Mason had sorted through a few things. Opening things up fully wouldn't work for him because then he would have to deal with his size issue over and over again with other women. Then one day (thinking through all the options) it occurred to him that he wouldn't mind watching me with another man."

"Oh my God!"

"Yeah, and when he told me about this at first, I was like, 'Are you crazy?' But the more I thought about it, the more I thought trying it once wouldn't be so bad. So we tried it."

"How did you find the guy to do it with?"

"It was with Mason's cousin Daryl. He was in-between relationships, and was kinda down at the time. So we virtually interviewed him for the job!"

Paige laughed, "I would have loved to sit in on THAT conversation!"

"Looking back, we really got a kick out of it! The roughest question of all was 'How big are you?'"

"Oh my God, that is so hilarious!"

"The face Daryl pulled, it was SO funny! Anyway, after making it clear that this was just for fun and nothing else, we tried it."

"How big was he?"

"Seven inches maybe and medium thick. More than adequate for the job!"

Paige raised an eyebrow, "Chad's eight inches, and thick enough!"

Ava looked up at the ceiling, "Oh really!"

Right then the redhead realized what she had done, "Oh my God, Ava! Uhh...I didn't mean to imply..."

Her new friend interrupted, "Ha! No need to get nervous, Paige. I'm not on the prowl or anything."

They both giggled, "So how did the cousin thing go?"

"Really well, more than well! God, can that guy fuck! It makes me wonder why his girlfriend broke up with him!"

"Daryl was good, huh? How did Mason react to it?"

Ava grinned, "THAT was a big part of it. Right in the middle of that first encounter, I looked over at him and he had his pants off and was jacking himself off to the whole thing. He later said that he was incredibly aroused by it!"

"How fun! And did you do it with this guy again?"

"Oh hell yes, seven or eight times! We'd still be doing it but he has another relationship now, and it's changed everything. Then we moved to Rochester."

"Okay, so how did you find the second guy?"

Ava's eyebrows shot up! "Oh my God! Well, he's a neighbor, a widower; his name is Quincy and he's sixty-two years old and a pretty attractive black man at that!"

Paige giggled with surprise, "Wow! This must be a great story too!"

"Yeah, just after we moved here, we were sitting on our front porch one night. The kids were in bed, and Quincy walked up and introduced himself. Anyway (long story short) he would chat with us every once in a while, and one night Mason asked him, 'Hey Quincy, you're not that old, are you looking for another relationship?" And he says he's not going to say no, but he doesn't want to right now. "So Mason has the balls to say, 'Don't you ever get horny?' You should have seen THAT expression on his face, Paige!"

They both laughed and Paige said, "I really CAN picture that!"

"So that night Mason looks at me and says, 'I'm wondering something about Quincy,' and I said, 'I just bet you are!' Then about a week later Mason tells me he had a private conversation with him and he would be willing to play with us!"

"Hot! I guess he was big enough?"

"Yes, about like Daryl was. Quincy was great! He could get me off in the doggie position like no one ever! We still play with him maybe once a month!"

"Okay, so that makes Andre's father your third playmate, right?"

"Yes, Mason met him in an adult chat room. He's married and lives in Springfield, but he was a small problem...too pushy. Texting me too much and just making it uncomfortable for us. After two times we cut him off. And I don't know if I told you before, but because of this lifestyle, I had my tubes tied so there would not be another Andre. God, was that ever messy with my family!"

"Yes, you did mention that. But now you're moving again, will you still be seeing Quincy occasionally?"

"Probably, we didn't hook up with him while I was pregnant, and it's only been twice since Andre was born. Now we're moving so we'll see."

"How has the sex with Mason been going?"

Ava kinda winked at her, "It's fine, but we're getting a little 'itchy' again; if you know what I mean. Mason's a very good lover, and toys are fine for now, but..." her new friend leaned over the table, "nothing beats a big cock that's real! Don't you think?"

Paige grinned and shivered, "I DO think that...A LOT!" The both laughed and the redhead continued, "Since we opened things up, my Chad has taken to calling me his 'energizer bunny slut!'"

Ava burst out laughing! "That's high praise for a mom of four! Just for a little perspective, give it to me in a nutshell, what IS your lifestyle like?"

Paige bit her lip for a second, "Hmm, well...let's see; I recently had a threesome with another couple."

"You did? Oh my God!"

"Yes, and to keep this in the perspective you mentioned, that same night I had sex again with Chad!"

Ava giggled some more, "Aha! So that explains the 'energizer bunny' reference!"

"Yep, I'm a legend!" and they both laughed again!

Both women concentrated on finishing their food and looking at their watches. Paige's mind was going a mile-a-minute thinking about Ava and Mason's cuckold situation. "You know, Ava, if you don't mind I want to share your story with Chad. I know he'll find it interesting. Goodness, I think it's very erotic myself!"

"I don't mind, if it's just between the two of you."

"Of course, our lifestyle is just as wild...and very discreet! But I want to see his reaction to it."

"You do, why?"

Paige bit her lip again, she hesitated a good long while before saying, "I think it might be kinda hot watching him with you myself!"

The shocked expression on Ava's face was better than dessert!

The next couple hours were very routine at the office. She kept things moving in order to make it over to Charlie Green's new house by 4:00. Pulling up in front at 3:50 there was no sign of Tom's vehicle yet, so walking up to the front door Paige was shivering a little over the fact that she and Charlie would be alone for a while...so she thought.

Charlie opened the door and the redhead was taken aback by the sight of another woman standing next to him. "Hi Paige! Great to see you again, c'mon in!" When she stepped inside, he said, "Paige, this is Joy Richards! She unexpectedly got the afternoon off; we were going to meet up later tonight and I thought she might enjoy seeing my new place."

"Hi Joy! I've heard about you; you're Allie's friend, right?"

"Yes, nice to meet you too, Paige; Allie says you're fun! I've been wanting to meet you for a while now."

As Paige was sizing up Joy, she said, "Allie's loaded with compliments, during my first conversation with her, she talked about you!" If Charlie Green was a normal nerd, Paige might have been able to stereotype what kind of girlfriend he'd have; and Joy Richards would have fit this stereotype. She was about 5'5" with shoulder length, dark brown hair (almost black) pulled back in a ponytail. Her brown eyes were not as dark and she wore no make-up. She had glasses; the bookish kind that a librarian would wear. Her face was very average, but what made it seem cuter was a genuine smile that had a lot of warmth in it. At first glance, her body was nice (Paige guessed her weight at 115-120 pounds.) She was wearing a plain blouse that looked like a Walmart product, with pleated shorts and sandals. The blouse did her chest no favors, but from what Paige could see, she might have been a "C" cup.

"Believe it or not, Allie and I met in kindergarten," Joy replied, "and here we are twenty years later, still hanging together!"

Paige looked at Charlie and giggled, "Yes, good friends share everything!"

Joy laughed out loud, "Yeah, I guess that's true! And of course, Charlie is such a selfless guy! He's willing to share as well!"

"Of course! Charlie is such a kind-hearted soul!"

Even Charlie laughed at that one; and he would have said something except there was a knock at the door, and Paige answered it. When Tom Brecher saw her he said, "Paige! Fancy meeting you here!"

"Hi Tom, yeah, you knew Charlie was my client, didn't you? Come in, this is Charlie's girlfriend Joy Richards. Joy, this is my husband Chad's associate at Maxpro, Tom Brecher."

The whole group exchanged greetings, and after two minutes of the usual chit-chat, Charlie got them down to business. They did a thorough walk-through discussing his expectations in each room. Paige and Joy had a lot to say about the kitchen, and Tom dutifully took down the notes. The dining room and living room was a standard upgrade, the only things worth mentioning were the hi-tech electrical outlets he wanted, especially where he would be mounting his big-screen TV on the wall.

derek33
derek33
135 Followers