Agents of Pleasure Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interesting thought, Ms Turner!"

The redhead giggled, "I just got married last Friday, Pernell. It's Mrs Chad Ferris now!"

"Ohhh, that's right! Congratulations! And what does Mr Ferris do?"

"Besides keeping me happy, he's in construction, home remodeling to be specific."

"That's great, I'll have to keep it in mind! We may need his services someday." He cocked his head and asked, "I trust your Chad is good at 'keeping you happy?'"

The redhead winked at him, "Oh yes, he's very good at handling the equipment!"

Pernell laughed heartily! "Those construction workers, always ready to handle unforeseen situations!"

Paige laughed as well, but right in the middle of that a devious thought occurred to her, "Say Pernell, speaking of your hobby, how much would you charge me for a photo session?"

"What? You and your new husband?"

"Actually, photos of a man watching his wife having sex with some other man?"

"Kinky!" said Pernell, "As a favor to you, $150. Normally I would charge $300 for something like that."

"Really? $150 huh? Hmm... Know what? I just might do something with this one of these days! I'll call you, okay?"

"Yes, do that...it sounds interesting!"

An hour later Chad called, "Hey Babe, we're on our way back, but don't think I'll be home til after 10:00. How was your day?"

"Very intriguing, I have lots to tell you; but you're not alone right now, are you?"

"No, it's gonna have to wait until tomorrow night; I'm swamped!"

"That's okay, I have the shower tomorrow at the McCullers new house. Do you know how the meeting went today with Virginia and Jack Steadman?"

"Yeah, it went great! They are making a lot of very cool changes. I'll tell you about them tomorrow night as well."

"Okay, so when I get out of the shower, I'll call you!" Paige laughed at the funny image she created.

"What's so funny, Babe?"

"I said...when I GET OUT of the SHOWER...get it?"

"Oh yeah, shower...wedding shower...got it! Hell, I think I'm overtired!"

"Well, don't fall asleep at the wheel, it would be a shame if you died the first week of our new life!"

Chad chuckled, "You wouldn't even miss me!"

"Awww...now that one hurt!"

"See ya later, Paige!"

The next day she went into the office, and tied up some loose ends; by 10:30 she was home getting ready. It took her about twenty minutes just staring into her closet to decide what to wear, and she ultimately chose an unpadded bikini top and one of her barely there thong panties under a pair of stretchy shorts and an Izod polo. Her phone dinged and she read a message from Marie, "I'm home, pick me up there!"

At 11:30 she was pulling up to Marie's house; while her BFF was walking to the car, Paige took a good look at her.She looked so cute in her red skort and white (trimmed in red) blouse. "Marie, that's a darling outfit! Did you take the whole day off?"

"I did! I dropped Michelle at school, and went shopping for this! I guess you like it!"

"You look gorgeous! But on another note...I didn't tell you, we're picking up a client of mine."

Marie's head snapped around, "We're what?"

"We're picking up a client of mine. Her name is Eve, and I cleared it with Sara, so she's joining us!"

"Why exactly would you do that? You trying to shock her? What if she has a heart attack?"

Paige laughed, "That's not going to happen, you silly thing!" Paige spent the next two minutes giving Marie some background; and by the time they reached Eve's house, her friend felt a little better.

"I guess I'm going to trust you, but I also trust Sara. She wants her group to remain 'under the radar' so to speak."

"Of course, I totally agree!"

Eve walked out the front door and approached the car. She looked every bit as good as she did at their lunch and Marie said, "Oh my God! That's her?"

"That's her alright!"

"She looks amazing! And you think she'll be discreet, huh?"

"Marie, I told you, if she's not discreet, her husband's going to find out."

"Okay, Wow...she looks yummy!"

As the newbie opened the door Paige was laughing at Marie's choice of words, "Hello ladies!" said Eve brightly. "What's so funny, Paige?"

"Hi Eve, this is my friend Marie London. She was saying how good you looked and she has a way with words! Marie this is Eve Prater."

"Nice to meet you Eve." said Marie, "Just to be clear up front, I'm kind of a smart-ass; Paige forgot that in the intro!"

Eve smiled again, "Good to meet you too, Marie! If that's true we'll get along fine...I can get a little edgy myself sometimes!"

"That's great!" Marie returned, "Maybe you and I together can keep this little redheaded slut in line!"

"Hey!" Paige reached over and slapped Marie on the thigh, "watch your language there, you whore!" All three women cracked up, and they spent the next few minutes getting acquainted.

Finding a parking spot in Sara's driveway, Paige shut off the engine and turned to their new friend, "Eve, I would like to point something out to you before we go in. This is going to be one of the most unusual groups of women you'll ever meet in your life."

She nodded, "Yes, I understand that."

"But what you don't know...well, what this whole town doesn't know, is that these women (and their husbands) are swingers." Eve's eyebrows shot up, but she didn't flinch. "They have their own little world here. Marie and I are friends with them by coincidence. I sold Sara McCullers this house, and we know a lot about this group. But even Marie and I have not met over half of the women today. It's our first time meeting them too."

Marie added, "It's kinda like, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!"

"I understand completely," said Eve.

"Then let's go in and enjoy my shower! I'm hoping for millions in gifts!" Paige quipped.

Marie slapped HER on the thigh, "Don't mind this greedy little bitch, Eve!"

Sara greeted them at the door and gave an especially warm hug to Eve. "Welcome, Eve...any friend of Paige's is welcome here!"

"Thank you for allowing me to come!"

"Again, you're welcome! And that outfit you're wearing is really sexy!" When Eve blushed, Sara quickly added, "Let's go in and meet the rest of the group."

She led them into the dining room which had been rearranged for the party. Ginny and Jane saw them come in and immediately walked over to give Paige a hug! Sara made the introductions, "Marie, Eve, these two huggers right here are," and she touched each of them on the shoulder, "Ginny Steadman and Jane Polecki."

Marie said, "I've seen Jane once or twice in her bakery, do you recall, Jane?"

"Of course! Nice to put a name to a face," Jane replied. "Nice to meet you too, Eve. The three of you have the best real estate agent in town, I hear!"

"No doubt about that," Ginny added, "She's the cutest one, too, right girls?"

Everyone giggled and Marie said, "For sure, we're nominating this little MILFY here for Mrs. America next year!"

"Please stop," said Paige, "let's try to get through this shower first, okay?"

They moved on to the other two women standing behind Virginia. Sara said, "And I don't believe any of you have met these two. This lovely lady right here is Connie Landon, and next to her is Keisha Collins. These four are my oldest friends in town; and now that Paige has joined the marital ranks, all we need to do is get Marie a husband, right Marie?"

"Oh yes, that's just what I need! But what guy would have me knowing that if he crossed the line, the lions in my section of the zoo would be more than happy to straighten him out?"

That cracked everyone up, and they all moved over to the buffet table and dug into the awesome catered luncheon. Paige had never seen such a spread in her life, and she whispered to Marie, "Wow, look at this! I don't know that I'm worthy!"

Marie snickered, "Who do you think they're honoring, Luv...the wife, the agent, or the slut?"

Paige playfully elbowed her in the ribs, "You are so weird sometimes!"

"Yeah, I know...everyone knows!"

While she was waiting for a plate, Paige used the time to size up the women she didn't know very well. Sara, Ginny, and Connie appeared to be in their late fifties, while Keisha and Jane looked mid-forties. Since she had already been with Sara, she took a closer look at Ginny in her casual clothes. Her graying hair was short but perfectly done, and her skin was flawless even if it did look like she was carrying twenty pounds too many. She was always smiling though and in this top, her boobs looked quite large. Connie was taller, maybe 5'8 and rail thin. Her body looked athletic, as if she played a lot of tennis or something. She was beautifully tanned with brown hair in a ponytail, and her boobs looked average to small. Keisha was perhaps 5'6, a black woman, and her black hair was cut with bangs. Her eyes sparkled with fun (she had a very infectious laugh,) and her ass looked sensational in the shorts she wore. Her boobs were above average big and she was showing a lot of cleavage. Jane looked a lot different out of her bakery shop clothes. The hairnet she wore in the shop did her auburn hair no favors, but today it was longish and flowing beautifully. She looked a bit overweight, but it carried well because her boobs were huge. Paige had never noticed this before because they had always been hidden by the bakery aprons she wore.

The conversation during lunch was engaging; mostly it was gathering "get-to-know-each-other" background information about all the women they just met. Paige sat next to Eve and asked a lot of questions she herself already knew so that her new friend could catch up. None of the talk was about the swing lifestyle; it was all just very comfortable girl-talk.

When they got to the "shower" part of the afternoon, things began moving faster! They arranged the chairs in a circle, and placed the wrapped gifts in the center. That was when the banter, the laughter, and the jokes really picked up! The first round of gifts were beautiful, expensive, and very functional for newlywed's house! Sara and Jason gave her an exquisite set of Egyptian cotton sheets and pillowcases for their king-sized bed. Ginny and Jack gave her a comforter and pillow sham set to match. Jane and Adam Polecki got her a set of eight bath towels, hand towels, and face cloths. Keisha and Bryson Collins got her an electric blanket, while Connie and Phillip Landon gave her a Bose surround sound clock radio!

"What a blessing you ladies are!" Paige enthused. She made them all laugh by adding, "I think we should have another shower for me next week!"

Sara said, "But wait, no need for next week...we have more gifts today!"

"You have what?"

"More gifts, hold on." Sara got up, left the room, and returned a moment later with a medium sized, cloth bag. She sat down, reached inside and pulled out another wrapped gift. "Now, we happen to know what these are, but I'm the only one who knows who-gave-what." Paige was smiling big! "When you unwrap them...don't be shocked, Paige! You've been warned!" All the friends were giggling at the expression on the redhead's face!

She read the card attached to the gift, "From Keisha, an extra friend for those lonely nights!" Inside was a glass dildo with a spiral texture and a penis shaped head. Paige WAS shocked, "Oh my GOD!" And the room broke up! Without thinking Paige asked Keisha, "So you're as naughty as Sara?" And everyone howled again!

Sara reached into the bag again pulling out Jane's gift. "For Paige from Jane, A Friend's Friend!" This one was a rabbit vibrator, the kind with a clit stimulator. "You ladies are so bad!" The third gift was from Connie, "To Paige from Connie! You and your new husband may find this useful!" Inside was a silicone vibrating butt plug. "Actually, I WILL find this useful!" They all laughed again! The next card said, "From Ginny! For Paige when she feels like sharing!" This one was an eighteen inch, gel cock, double-ender dildo. The redhead held it up, "Oh MY God! Look at this, Marie!" When she realized what she was implying, the room just about lost it! The final gift was from Sara, "For Paige, because she is the take-charge type!" Inside was a strap-on harness with two interchangeable dildos. One was the equal of a seven inch, medium thick cock, and the other was tapered for anal penetration. When she showed them the anal one and said, "This one's for Chad?" most of the women there said later, they just about peed their panties!

With all the sexual gifts laid out in front of her, Paige looked at the women and said, "So this is how the Rochester bitches entertain themselves every night, huh?" The whole room was shrieking with laughter, and Paige was glad to see Eve laughing right along with them!

They all spent the next five minutes passing the toys around for inspection, and Marie caught Paige's eye on several occasions with the clear intention of saying, "Can't wait to use THIS one!"

As the toys completed the circuit, Sara took each one and placed it back in the bag. Then the five swinger ladies took all the gifts out to Paige's car and loaded up the trunk. While they were out there, Marie said to Eve, "So, did your friends do it like this at your last baby-shower?"

"Hell no!" said Eve with a laugh. "Most of my previous friends were so prim and proper you could puke! All of YOUR friends are like this group?"

"Worse," said Marie with a smile. "I'm thinking you have no idea what you've got yourself into!"

The ladies began coming back into the room, and Paige got up and put her hand on Eve's shoulder, "So...I don't know what's next, but don't be shocked!"

"Oh, I won't...don't worry!"

The redhead walked over to Sara and said, "Eve's having a great time! What are your thoughts here?"

"I like her! Let's see what happens when we push the envelope a little, okay?" Paige grinned and nodded and went back to her chair.

"Okay ladies," said Sara, "the shower is over and now the real fun can begin! Paige, Marie, Eve, no one comes to my house for a girls-only party without playing a few 'parlor' games. Does everyone want to play? Speak now...or forever hold your peace!" The women all laughed but no one said anything! "Alrightie then!" She walked over to the table and picked up a small box. "There are slips of paper in this box with numbers on them. Pick a number, girls!"

She walked around the circle and everyone reached in for a paper. Then Sara walked over to the table again and picked up two empty wine bottles. "Game number one, is just a warm-up game that we haven't played for a while...Spin-the-Bottle! If you have numbers 1-4, sit over here; numbers 5-8 sit over there! Remember, this is a warm-up...so we're only going to play for fifteen minutes; that means that each kiss is just ten seconds, then the bottle is passed clockwise, Ready?"

The women were giggling like teenagers (which was the whole point,) and Paige looked at her number 3! She was glad to see that Eve was in her group; the other two were Keisha and Ginny. They moved over and sat down where indicated and Sara handed Ginny the bottle. Then she sat down on the floor with her group and gave the bottle to Jane. "Okay girls, I'm setting my watch...have fun!"

Paige had only played this game once before in her whole life, and it wasn't very memorable for twelve year-olds...most of whom had never even kissed anyone before. Just before Ginny could spin the bottle, she caught Eve's eye and she had the biggest smile on her face that Paige had ever seen! Her new friend mouthed the word, "Wow!" to her!

Ginny gave the bottle a hard spin, and soon it stopped on guess who? A redheaded real estate agent! The older woman crawled forward toward Paige and said loudly, "Oh my God! I've wanted to do this for weeks, Sweetie!" Everyone giggled but Ginny's lips connected with Paige's and the warmup definitely began! Her kiss was soft and clingy, just the kind that would stir up feelings deep down in any woman's pussy. There was just a hint of tongue and ten seconds went by much too fast!

When it ended, Paige hammed it up a bit by saying, "Fuck, that was good!" Virginia grinned and flopped back to her place.

Keisha was next and the bottle pointed at Ginny! "Oh yeah!" she breathed and she fell against the older woman and they went at pretty hot! It was easy to tell they had kissed before, their tongues were stabbing deeply into each other's mouth! When it was over Keisha said, "God, your kisses make my pussy so wet, Gin!" They all giggled some more!

Eve was next and the bottle stopped on Ginny as well! Eve said, "We're not gonna wear you out, are we?" But she crawled across and Ginny took her face in both hands and laid a soft one on Eve just like she did on Paige! When it broke, Eve had her eyes closed and her head was shaking in an "Oh my God" fashion. "I concur, she said...Fuck that was good!" and everyone cracked up!

Paige spun next and it landed on Eve next to her. Her lips closed in on her new friend's, but she playfully stopped and said to Ginny, "Is this newbie any good?" They all got the giggles again, and Paige gave Eve the same as Ginny gave with a slight touch of tongue. When it ended, she locked eyes with her auburn haired friend and whispered, "You're hot!" When Eve gave her one more quick smooch, everyone playfully got on her for "cheating!"

In the fifteen minutes they had each round of kisses got progressively hotter with more and more tongue and fire! Paige shot a few glances over at the other group and they were going at it just as aggressively! On the third round, everyone's hands were fondling and/or grabbing at boobs; and when Eve's spin landed on Paige again, the newbie's hand slipped under the redhead's top with only her bra in the way!

"Time's up," said Sara. "Is everyone warmed up now?" The buzz in the room was palpable, so Sara continued. "Okay, good! Then we're ready for the next twenty minutes. Whoever has the bottle right now, give it one more spin. Whoever it lands on you now have five minutes with that person, the other two in the group are paired with each other. Got it?" Eve had the bottle and her spin stopped on Keisha, so Ginny was Paige's partner. The redhead glanced over at the other group; Marie got Connie, and Sara got Jane.

Paige slid over next to Virginia and said hotly, "C'mon sexy! Show me what experience can do with only five minutes!"

"The first time I saw you, I thought you were the sexiest little thing I ever saw, and I still don't think I'm wrong!" The older woman fell on her back and pulled the petite Paige on top of her. Their mouths closed on each other's and from the get-go the kiss was fiery hot! It got physical fast with Paige's chest pressing into Ginny's bigger boobs and Ginny clutching at Paige's ass with both hands pulling their crotches into hard contact! The moaning began right away and it was difficult to say who was sucking on who's tongue!

It wasn't long before Ginny slipped one hand into the younger woman's shorts so she could finger her ass-crack. Paige lifted up slightly so she could grab at Ginny's left tit! The older woman broke the kiss for a second to say, "Fucking five minutes...God...I need more!"

Paige made Ginny lose her mind by replying, "You wanna fuck me? You wanna eat my pussy?" And the kiss took off again! She had no idea who was timing this, but she took a second to glance at Eve and Keisha, and they were all over each other with Keisha on top and grinding her hips into Eve trying to gain some friction on their cunts right through their shorts!

From off to the side Sara said loudly, "TIME! You have fifteen seconds to switch partners!"

Paige got Keisha, and in three more seconds their kiss got frantic! Everything was ramping ever higher and both women were so overheated their faces were virtually smashing together! "Fuck, little girl," Keisha breathed, "I love your energy! You gonna ride my face as hard as you kiss?"