Agents of Pleasure Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes! I'll ride, you shove your tongue up my little twat and make me cum all over your pretty face!" Keisha groaned loudly and shoved her tongue deep into the redhead's mouth! Paige was on top of her too, and Keisha had Paige's shorts halfway down her butt, squeezing her ass cheeks. The redhead lifted herself and pulled up the black woman's top and bra and her big tits fell out from under it. She grabbed the right one and sucked the nipple in, and Keisha yelped with pleasure!

She only sucked it for ten seconds and then they heard time called. Looking into Keisha's eyes she said, "Oh my God, that's annoying!"

The black slut giggled and said, "You're so funny! I can't wait to hear what you say after you cum a few times!"

"Haha!" Paige laughed and then slid over next to Eve. "Okay you! Here we go; having fun?"

Eve's eyes were smoldering and she grinned, "Hell yes! I can't believe what's happening!"

"I'm pretty new to it myself; but I think we're just getting started!"

"Goddddd!" Eve moaned and the two of them moved toward each other, making out with an almost savage intensity! Eve fell onto her back and Paige stayed with the kiss at her side. The redhead's right hand slipped under Eve's top and lifted her bra over her boobs. The M.I.L.F. moaned low in her throat when her new lover's hand closed on her left tit, and she groaned loudly when Paige began rolling and pinching at the brutally hard nipple! Eve shoved her hand down the back of the redhead's shorts, and her fingers made Paige squirm as they probed both of her holes. Paige pulled back and said, "Oh my God, you dirty thing! Are you into butts?"

"I'm into all of it," Eve croaked, "I wanna make you cum really bad!"

They kissed some more and Paige let go of her tits, slipped her hand into Eve's panties, and found her wet slit! She had a big clit; it was sticking out slightly between her labial lips. Paige circled it then flicked at it gently. Eve sucked in her stomach at this contact, and let loose a fresh series of groans! The hand in Paige's shorts began poking into her vag hole, and she pushed in farther to finger-fuck her petite friend. The redhead began rubbing Eve's pussy with three fingers and this would have gotten her off if Sara hadn't yelled "TIME!" right then. "Dammit!"

"Okay girls! Now we triple team everyone for five minutes each. There's only one rule; get them naked first but do whatever you want to them! I'm going to say who goes first. Group one, our guest-of-honor goes first; and group two her friend Marie is first! The time begins...NOW!"

It took hardly any time at all for them to strip her. Ginny pushed her down onto her back and said, "God, this little girl is perfectly beautiful! Eve, how about you get over the top of her for kissing, and Keisha you get on that side!" Ginny's hands started on Paige's right side; and just as she began squeezing her breast, Eve's face came over the top and the upside down kiss zoomed off! The bigger woman had both hands o the sides of Paige's face and her tongue started fucking her mouth! "That's it!" said Ginny, "It's only right that the guest-of-honor cums first!" She leaned down and began licking and sucking at the redhead's hard right nipple! A giggling Keisha did the same to her left tit!

Paige was REALLY squirming now! She had both hands on the backs of their heads, pulling their faces down onto her tits; and Eve was moaning into her mouth! It was less than a minute later she felt their hands sliding down her tummy and into her crotch. Keisha's left hand found her fuck hole and Ginny's right hand worked her clit! The black woman pushed two fingers into her with the middle finger searching for her g-spot!

Eve was looking, "Oh my God, THAT'S got to feel awesome! Let it go, Paige...fucking cum all over their hands!"

Ginny was putting just the right amount of pressure on her hard button, and between the three of them, Paige's first orgasm of the day was building up fast! Keisha was fingering her g-spot aggressively, and Ginny was rubbing awesome circles around her clit!

"Oh FUUCCKK!" she screamed, "It's coming, you bitches! Oh my GODD, I can't hold it! FUUCCCCKKK!" Paige's body lurched as the orgasm slammed her, and she could hear the three of them giggling at each other over what they had done to her!

When the spasms stopped, Paige's head fell back to the floor. "Oh my God! Mmm...God, that was good!"

It was perfect timing too; Sara's voice sang out, "TIME! Eve is next over there, and Connie is next over here!"

It took even less time to get Eve's clothes off and while Keisha was pulling off her shorts, Paige said, "This slut here likes asses, girls!" When Eve's top and bra came off, all three women were loving her beautiful tits; they had a little bit of sag from breast-feeding, but the areolas were huge and teats were very pointy and suckable! "Wow," said Paige, "I wanna do these, Gin!"

"Is that right!" Ginny stated, "Okay then, this gives me an idea! Keisha you lie on the floor, and Eve get on your hands and knees in a 69 over her. Paige, you can have her tits; I'm going behind her!"

Keisha must have been familiar with what Ginny wanted because she immediately pulled Eve down and fastened her mouth to the bigger woman's twat! Her hands reached around and pulled open Eve's ass cheeks exposing her anus, and Ginny's mouth went to work on the new woman's asshole! From her position, Paige could see Eve's face, and when the two mouths attacked her holes, the auburn haired beauty's eyes went wide and her mouth flew open in a silent scream! Paige leaned toward her ear and mimicked her by saying, "Now THAT'S got to feel good!" Eve wanted to laugh, but she couldn't!

Paige began nibbling at Eve's neck and ear, and she reached for her hanging titties so she could flick at the engorged nipples. They had her shaking and shuddering in no time! Eve was moaning, "Oh fuck, oh my God...Dammit to fuuuckkk...Oh GOD!" Paige could see the two older woman whose faces were shoved hard into Eve's crotch, their mouths were working furiously! Eve turned her head to the redhead, "Oh FUCK...she's sucking my ass! OH GODDD!"

Paige grabbed both her tits and started squeezing them, and she hissed in Eve's ear, "Go ahead, don't hold back! Cum hard! Cumm HARD! Cum all over their faces, you fucking slut!"

That did it! Eve froze, then screamed, "FUCCKK!" and her body let loose! She bounced her cunt onto Keisha's mouth and a small amount of pussy juice coated it!

All three woman pulled back and giggled as the spasms wrecked her, and finally Eve flopped onto her ass. She trembled and shivered for a moment, right up until when Sara said, "TIME'S UP! Keisha and Jane, you're next!"

As they were removing the black woman's clothes, Eve said, "God, you ladies are something else! If only my husband..." and her voice trailed away.

Keisha lifted her arms and Ginny pulled off her top while Paige unhooked her bra, "Don't think about that now, Eve!" and she giggled, "Cuz it's MY turn!" and she burst out laughing!

Eve laughed as well! She pushed Keisha down and pulled off her shorts and panties. The black woman's pussy was bare and so very pretty! "Ginny? Can I go down on her this time?"

Ginny was loving the control! "Of course! Go right ahead, Paige and I will do her nipples! You girls don't know it yet, but Keisha here can cum from having her nipples sucked!"

When Paige heard that, she leaned down to Keisha's ear and whispered, "So can I!"

Keisha grabbed Paige's head and kissed her savagely; her body jerked a little when Eve began an assault on her cunt! Ginny knew what Keisha liked; she picked up her left boob with both hands and squeezed the tit-flesh until the nipple popped and then she started nibbling and licking and sucking at it like it was candy! Paige kept the kiss going and fondled the black woman's other boob. She couldn't see what Eve was doing, but it must have been amazing because Keisha was making the kind of urgent sounds in her throat that spoke volumes!

It didn't take long! The urgent sounds got louder and faster; Paige could swear that if she hadn't been kissing her, Keisha might have been screaming! Out of the corner of her eye she could see Ginny biting the nipple pretty hard! And then Ginny pulled away and said, "Eat it...Fucking eat her cunt, EVE! Yes, that's it! Suck her clit...suck it just like that!" And she went back to sucking Keisha's nipple!

Keisha broke the kiss. "DAMMIT!" she screamed, "FUUUCCCKKK! I'M CUMMMINGGG!" She crushed Paige's head into her neck as the orgasm rolled over her like a tsunami! She shook and shook and it was one of the longest orgasms the redhead had ever witnessed!

Finally the spasms stopped, and Paige heard Ginny giggle, "Yes, this lady REALLY knows how to get off!"

"TIME!" said Sara. "Hooray! It's my turn! And you girls over there be good to Ginny because she so patiently waited for her turn too!"

The three women jumped on Virginia and stripped her in ten seconds flat! The older woman's boobs plopped out from under the cups of her bra and filled Eve's hands! Keisha shoved her onto her back and started making out with her, and Eve pushed the floppy boobs together and began sucking on both nipples at the same time. Ginny was yelping her pleasure at this assault, and Paige pushed her knees apart, gluing her mouth to the bigger woman's twat! She lashed at her throbbing clit with her tongue and this combination caused Ginny to start squealing!

Paige could hear her, "You dirty girls, you fucking nasty bitches! Do me...Do my soaked pussy, Paige; fuck me with your fingers!" Keisha shut her up with more kissing, and Eve was now sucking on one tit and slapping the other with her free hand. The redhead shoved three fingers into Ginny's fuck hole and began thrusting! The older woman obviously loved this because her ass started bouncing on the carpet! Paige added a fourth finger and increased the speed, and she could literally hear Ginny screaming in her throat! With her other hand she began thumbing the older woman's clit, and she watched as Eve pushed Ginny's tits together again; her tongue became a blur as it flicked at both teats simultaneously!

They worked her over and Ginny's moans reached their highest pitch! She grabbed Eve by the head and exploded, and the orgasm wrenched her from one side to the other! Keisha pulled back and Ginny exhaled, "Oh Fuck...OH fuuckk...OH FUCKKKK!" she said over and over!

There was no schedule after that; the clock was turned off! The whole room dissolved into a quivering mass of fucking and sucking at tits and clits! Ginny, Sara, and Connie wanted to take turns scissoring with Paige and more than once she caught sight of Marie crying out in the throes of orgasm! Eve wasn't shy either. Paige found out later she went around and sampled every woman's body! Later on, in a phone call, Sara told her that Eve's cunnilingus skills were incredible! Paige had an awesome time with Jane and Connie! Jane took one of her massive tits and dove-fucked the redhead into an orgasm while Connie was sucking her nipples!

There were two other highlights worth mentioning! Marie and Eve got into a tribbing session, banging their pussies together while Connie and got behind Eve and Ginny got behind Marie and together they mauled their tits while their pussies mated! They both came at about the same time; Connie and Ginny kissed them right through their orgasms. The other highlight was the daisy chain that they all attempted! THAT was an incredible thing! Paige was licking Jane's twat while Sara was eating her out! She couldn't remember who else was doing who, but she remembered wishing that Pernell had been there to take a few pictures!

Even though the three of them were thoroughly worn out, all the way home she and her two friends were talking up how much fun they had! Marie made them both laugh by saying, "I agree with you, Paige!"

"You do?"

"Yes, you SHOULD get married every week!"