Agents of Pleasure Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really? Then maybe you don't want to hear what else happened today?"

There was a pause, "Oh no, I do...I just muted the TV."

Paige wondered if Chad could hear her giggle, "It's about sex."

Her husband barked with laughter, "I figured that! All your mysterious news involves sex!"

"I guess that's true! Anyway...I had lunch with Marie, and we ended up back at her place with my bag of toys from the shower!"

"Holy shit! Did you burn her house down?"

The redhead laughed, "Not quite, but it WAS pretty intense!"

"You two are something else, Babe! Am I going to get another chance with the two of you one of these days?"

"I think that can be arranged; but you know what else? Marie and I were talking the other day about her and Robert joining us for a true foursome."

"That swinger narrative is rubbing off on you girls, is it?"

"Maybe, it's a big part of the conversation now."

Paige could hear Chad taking a deep breath, "I have to tell you, last night was fun stuff, but totally weird."

"Weird to the point that you don't want to do things like that again?"

"I wouldn't mind getting with Ava again, she was so fuckin' hot! But the audience was just weird; it was very strange having you there without you joining in."

"We'll have to discuss boundaries again, right? Just so we're on the same page."

Chad hesitated, "That's exactly what Sylvie suggested."

"Oh? You told her about it today?"

"Yeah, she thought it sounded like a lot of fun too, but not something she would want to do regularly."

"I think I can agree with that, Honey!"

"Good, want to know what else Sylvie said?"

"Of course."

Chad chuckled, "She wanted to know when you and I were going to invite her over for another party!"

Paige laughed, "She needs to get herself a boyfriend; that's what I think!"

"Easier said than done."

"What about her and Robert?"

There was a hesitation, "Rob told me he's being patient, Babe; he wants Marie and he thinks if he doesn't push her, she'll come around."

She wasn't exactly startled by that thought, but Paige let out an "Uh-ohh!"

"What?"

"Chad, I know Marie told him this; she has no intention of getting serious."

"Sure, he knows that; that's why he's not pushing her."

"But it's worse than that."

"It is?"

"Yes, Marie is seeing another guy also!" The silence on the other end of the line was palpable. "Chad?"

"Yeah, I'm here."

"It's a pretty new situation; she's only gone out with this guy a couple of times. They haven't even hooked up yet. It just points up the fact that Rob's patience may be misplaced."

"I think you're right," he admitted, "Do you think that I should tell him?"

"No, that's Marie's job."

"Okay, but when will she do that?"

Paige thought for a second, "I would think that if she's going to have sex with this new guy (his name is Joe by-the-way,) she should definitely tell Robert."

"I agree, so now what?"

"Tell you what, leave this to me for right now and I'll get back to you in a couple days."

"Alright, but don't wait too long."

"I won't, I just might call her tomorrow. And speaking of tomorrow, did you know Robert and Marie are getting together tomorrow night?"

"No," Chad chuckled, "are they going out or staying in?"

"I think they're staying in. Marie's exact words were, 'Rob is coming over on Wednesday night!'"

"Maybe she'll tell him about this Joe guy."

"I'll advise her to do that. but okay, enough about them. How's the game going?"

"It's the ninth inning and the Cubs are up six runs. It's a wrap with Davis in the bullpen."

"Tom is here with my mother; they're sitting in the kitchen."

"Those two lovebirds are moving fast!"

"I love it, and I love Tom! I think it's fate, but we'll see."

Her husband laughed, "Fate's a lot smarter than the average human; that's for sure! But, Paige, why don't you come over for a few?"

"And do what?"

Chad barked with laughter so loudly, Paige almost dropped her phone! "You really are funny sometimes!"

"I know, I'm thinking of changing careers and doing stand-up!"

He chuckled again, "Hey tell you what? Why don't you come over and bring your bag of toys? I haven't seen them yet!"

"Wait a sec," she walked over to the window and pulled the drape aside. "Okay, it's not raining very hard at the moment. I'll be over in ten minutes."

"Perfect!"

Paige went out into the front hall and picked up her umbrella; when she entered the kitchen, the two "lovebirds" were laughing about something.

"What are you two laughing about?"

Her mother said, "Oh nothing important, Tom had a conversation with your client Charlie Green today."

Paige raised an eyebrow, "Oh really? What was that about?"

Tom said, "His five closets in the bedroom."

The redhead giggled, "That's more interesting than funny, I think! But hey, I'm going over to Chad's for an hour."

And her mother said, "Make it an hour and a half!"

"MOM!"

12