Ticks

Story Info
Sister in law inspects her for ticks.
1.4k words
4.45
12.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TICKS

"Don't you dare go in the house!"

I turned and saw it was my brother-in-law Aaron. My husband Jon and I were visiting Aaron and his wife Sissy, who is my husband's sister.

"What?" I asked.

"You've been down by the lake and you're probably covered with ticks. We don't want you carrying them into the house." He said.

"You didn't say anything before I went down there." I said.

"I didn't think you would be so stupid."

That pissed me off. Aaron could be an asshole.

My husband was off somewhere shopping at one of those outdoor stores that sell guns and fishing equipment and camping gear. Aaron and Sissy were sitting on the porch of their house. It was a wonderful place, overlooking a lake. It was the first time we'd visited them since they'd bought the house.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked Aaron.

"You need to be checked for ticks before you go inside."

I started to look at my arms and legs to see if there were any bugs on me, but Aaron said, "Some of them are so small that you can barely see them. They're the size of the head of a pin."

He was presenting me with an unsolvable problem. "So how do I check myself for ticks?"

"Start by taking off your clothes." He said.

"Ha! No fucking way, Aaron."

Then his wife, Sissy spoke up. "I can check you if you want."

I said, "Okay, let's go inside and you can check me for ticks."

Aaron said, "Honey, you can't go inside. The ticks have to stay out here. If the baby (they had a new baby) gets a tick on her, we'll never forgive you."

"So, I should strip outside?" I asked Sissy.

She said, "Come on over to the side yard. We'll do it there."

I followed her to the side yard where there was a wooden picnic table. It was still visible to Aaron where he was sitting.

I sat on the bench and Sissy began by carefully running her fingers through my long blonde hair, looking for ticks.

"You have beautiful hair." She said and I thanked her.

She looked at my neck and then pulled my sweatshirt over my head. I was wearing a sleeveless blouse underneath. Sissy looked at my arms, slowly running her fingers over my flesh. She lifted one arm and looked closely at my armpit. It tickled when she ran her fingers over me. Then, she checked the other arm the same way. It felt kinda' good, although I was a little embarrassed.

She said, "You have to take your shirt off. The little bastards can hide in cracks and crevasses."

I looked at her and determined that she was serious, so I pulled my blouse up over my head. Sissy unhooked my bra in the back. She said, "This too, okay?" I nodded agreement and was topless when she pulled the bra away. I had my hands over my breasts. Aaron seemed to reading and wasn't looking our way.

Sissy closely looked at my back and then had me lie back on the picnic bench. She looked at my stomach, putting her finger in my navel to feel for bugs, then moved to my breasts.

She lifted my one breast, holding it in her hand. She pinched something on the bottom of my boob. "Found one." She said.

She moved to my other breast and lifted it. She stroked her hand over my flesh and rubbed my nipple in a way that didn't seem to have anything to do with looking for ticks. I was certainly aroused at being half-naked outdoors with Sissy inspecting my body. I noticed Aaron looking our way.

Sissy patted the top of the picnic table and I climbed on top and laid back. I was beginning to wonder if she was going to strip me and if I was going to object. She was being nice and had found a tick, so I didn't see any other option.

She said, "You have to take off your shorts and your shoes and socks. I untied my shoes and pulled off my socks. I looked at her with a pleading expression, hoping there would be another way. She apologized, but said it was necessary.

"We have to do this. I'm sorry. I've seen naked women before and I'm sure others have seen you naked."

It was true, but I'd never had another woman looking at every inch of my skin. I pulled my shorts off and laid there in just my panties. It was chilly and I had goosebumps. My nipples were hard little pebbles.

Sissy looked at my feet and then moved up one leg, then the other. She said she found another tick behind my knee. "You have some, that's for sure."

I didn't object when Sissy pulled on my panties. I lifted my butt to help her pull them down my legs. Now I was bare-assed-naked.

Sissy started by combing her fingers through my blonde bush. I have a nice healthy patch of hair, an ideal place for a tick to take-up-residence. I was self-conscious with another woman looking closely at my pubic region and with her husband nearby.

She moved her attention lower and used her fingers to spread my labia. She leaned in for a closer look and her face was a few inches from my pussy. She wiggled her finger on my clitoris and asked, "How does that feel?" An unexpected question.

I could feel her breath on my clit and felt her fingers slipping through the folds of my pussy. She asked me to roll onto my stomach, which I was relieved to do. Sissy put her hands over my ass and then spread my ass-cheeks. She could see my asshole. I didn't recall anyone ever looking at my anus before, maybe a doctor and maybe my husband had explored my nether region. Sissy's finger moved over my anus and poked into the hole just a bit.

"I don't think there are any ticks in there." I said.

"We have to check. They hide in damp dark places."

She spread me open more and her fingers probed my pussy. I was getting wet from the stimulation and while I was embarrassed, I was also aroused. When Sissy put her fingers inside me, I gasped, but lifted my ass to give her better access.

"I'm just getting to know my new sister-in-law." She said. "Do you like that?"

I didn't answer, but my hips were bucking. After a few minutes of her finger-fucking me, I realized that I was about to have an orgasm.

"Don't stop." I pleaded.

She didn't. She pumped her fingers into my cunt more forcefully and I shuddered and came. I was so exposed, naked, outdoors, with my legs spread while Sissy fingered me. My exposure heightened my arousal and I continued to come on Sissy's hand.

I was beginning to recover when I noticed Sissy's husband Aaron taking photos with his phone from fifteen feet away.

"God, Aaron, do you have to do that?"

He took a few more as I got to my feet and staggered into the house naked. I went into the guest room where we were staying and turned on the shower.

I washed myself under the hot spray and my hands gravitated to my pussy. Without thinking, I found myself rubbing the soap on myself. The slippery soap glided into my cunt. I rubbed my clit and fucked myself with the soap until I suddenly reached another orgasm. I was remembering being stripped and fingered with all modesty gone. Damn, it was exciting, dangerous and exhilarating.

I dried myself and fell into bed for a nap. The cool sheets felt good on my naked skin.

I was awakened by Jon an hour later. He was surprised to find me naked and in bed. Never one to miss an opportunity, he mounted me from behind and slid his cock into my slippery pussy. Without realizing it, he was replicating the way his sister had fucked me two hours earlier. I was really aroused and lifted my ass to let my husband take me. His cock felt so good up inside me. When he released his semen, I had my third orgasm of the morning. I had never been so aroused or had that many orgasms in such a short time.

When Jon asked what I had done while he was away, I told him I had taken a walk by the lake. I don't know if he noticed that my clothes were nowhere to be seen. I didn't know what Sissy had done with them.

"Sissy checked me for ticks." I said.

"Well, let me look for them while you're naked."

"Sissy already did that."