Agents of Pleasure Ch. 33

Story Info
Paige, Marie, Chad, and Robert do their own swing thing!
10k words
4.75
3.2k
0

Part 33 of the 36 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derek33
derek33
133 Followers

Brooke got dressed quickly and left the house to pick up her twins, but Paige and Eve spent ten more minutes cuddling and making out in the Fenton's bed. They could have easily let the passion get out of control again, but as Eve said, "We better get out of here, I feel kind of funny having sex in someone's else's house when nobody's home; don't you?" Paige had to agree.

Five minutes later they were standing by Eve's car; Paige said, "You know, the way our friendship is going, you don't need to be coy about things. Like today, all you really need to do is say it right out, 'Paige, here's what I'm thinking.' We're both pretty busy, so communication is key."

"Yes, you're right; I'm sorry. In my defense though, I'm new at this 'open' thing."

Paige giggled, "You're not really open; you're sneaking around behind Larry's back!"

Eve blushed, "Uh, Hmm... yeah, I guess you're right again. I'll have to spend some time thinking this through."

"Uh huh! Be smart, don't let that horny slut inside of you make you stupid!"

They both laughed and Eve said, "Okay then, how about we have lunch next week sometime and map out a strategy for me?"

Paige could see what she meant a mile away, but played along, "Just lunch?"

Eve gave her a coy shrug, a cute eye roll, and climbed into her car. "I'll call you!"

Back at the office, Paige picked up her messages from Reggie and spent the next two hours on the phone talking to prospective clients and combing through the newest listings on her computer. With the schedule for the next three days set in her planner, she headed for home.

She was almost home when she passed by Marie's house. The front door was half-open, which was curious in and of itself; but three doors down she saw something alarming! There was little Michelle walking alone toward Paige's house. She was bare-footed with no jacket on; it was clear she had escaped the house unbeknownst to her mother.

Paige pulled to the curb and went over to Michelle; scooping her up in her arms she said, "Well, well, sweet girl, What are you doing out here all alone?"

"I go see Jamie."

"Yes, Jamie would love to see you, but let's go ask Mommy, okay?" She carried Michelle back to her house, and stepped inside calling out, "Marie?" When there was no answer, she looked around. In the middle of the living room, Marie had set up the playpen with some toys in it. From the look of things Michelle had found a way to climb out and then open the front door. As Paige reached this realization she heard a noise coming from the hallway which led to the bedrooms.

She lifted Michelle back into the playpen and took a step toward the sound. Marie's bedroom door was open and it was clear she wasn't alone in there; Kayla was with her. Paige took another step and she heard Kayla cry out, "Oh yeah...Oh YES... Oh my God, YESSS! FUCCKKK!"

Peeking around the nearer side of the door jamb, the redhead was treated to the sight of the pretty, black student riding Marie's face! She had one hand on the top of the headboard, and the other was clutching her left boob. Riding might not have been the right word; grinding was more like it! Her hips were moving at light speed as she raked her pussy over Marie's open mouth and tongue. Marie's left hand was frigging her own clit and her right hand was spanking at the side of Kayla's ass.

"Yeah, Oh Yeah, OH YEAHHH," It was for sure that Kayla was about to cum, and as Paige watched, the orgasm slammed into the babysitter with a shuddering force. "UNNGGGHHHHH, UGHHHHHHHHH!!!" Her ass jerked her sideways, and her tits bounced as each spasm wracked her! Paige smiled and backed away, giving the women enough time to let the beautiful explosion subside.

When it seemed to be quiet in the bedroom, Paige stood next to the playpen and called out rather loudly, "Marie, are you here?"

It took about thirty seconds until the brunette emerged from the bedroom wearing a robe. "Oh my God, Hi Paige! What's up?"

The redhead grinned at her, "I was driving home and saw your front door open."

Marie tilted her head, "It was? That's odd."

Paige's smile got bigger, "You know what's even more weird?"

"What?"

"I picked up Michelle half a block down toward my house."

The look on Marie's face was priceless. It was a strange mixture of embarrassment, horror, and ten pounds of "Oh Shit!" She finally said, "You're not kidding me, are you?"

"No, sorry...no."

"Oh my Goddd; she's never climbed out of there before!"

Paige giggled at how confused and disturbed her BFF looked. "I guess it's true, there's a first time for everything!"

"How can I ever thank you, Luv?"

"Number one, put a chain on the door way up high."

"For sure. This CANNOT happen again!"

"Number two, just answer me one question."

Marie cocked her head again, "Which is?"

"Did you get to cum before Kayla?" Paige burst out laughing because the blush that erupted from her friend started in her face and went all the way down to her toes! "Hey Kayla! You can come out now!"

Kayla came out of the bedroom wearing a t-shirt and panties. Marie found her voice, "How long were you standing here?"

"Only about a minute, but it was a pretty hot minute!"

Kayla and Marie were effusive with their gratitude and apologies; Paige excused herself and headed home (still giggling!)

She and the kids sat on the new deck in the back yard keeping a watchful eye on the two youngest ones. Even though the end result was humorous, Paige was a bit shaken by what might have happened to Michelle. She used the incident to talk at length to Sophia and Olivia about the importance of being vigilant; near the end of that, her mother called them in to dinner.

Chad got home around 8:30 and once all the kids were in their rooms, they left Trudy on the phone with Tom and retired to their new sanctuary in the back of the house. Chad was pretty tired from the long day, and he said as much, "Wow, Babe, THIS was one of THOSE days! You may or may not be interested to know, but I spent twenty minutes on the phone with our photographer friend Pernell."

"Oh? What was that all about? Are we hiring him again?"

Her husband chuckled and began stripping off his work clothes, "Know what? That's not a bad idea! But this was something else; we had to push his estimate up another $4,000 because of all the termite damage in his remodel."

"Yikes! I'm guessing he wasn't happy!"

"Nobody would be happy about that; but in the end he had to agree. We talked about his other options; I just let him explore those while I listened. In the end, it came down to the fact that he likes us...specifically, he likes YOU!"

"Oh of course!" Paige preened, "Everyone likes me!"

Chad barked with laughter! "Truer words were never spoken! Even I like you!"

Paige waited a beat for her hubs to pull down his pants and she slapped him on the ass, "You're just saying that because I'm good at sucking your beautiful dick!"

"Oh no...it's because you're a great kisser too!" THAT earned him another spank! He laughed, grabbed a towel, and spread it on the wingback. Taking Paige by the hand, he sat down and started removing her clothes. "Looking at numbers all day, I think I'll rest my eyes on your hot, little body for a while!" He pulled off her slacks and panties and took a minute to massage her sexy ass.

Paige rested both hands on his shoulders, "Mmm...that feels so nice!" Chad slipped his forefinger into her ass crack and tickled her anus. "Fuck! That REALLY feels nice!" He had her shivering now, "Hey, maybe YOU'D like a nice blow job!"

Her husband looked at her with a rather "shit-eating" grin and said, "Speaking of that, I already had one today!"

Paige playfully grabbed a handful of his hair and said, "Ohhh that Sylvie! She's stealing a lot of my fun!"

Chad chuckled, "She said she wanted to finish what we started yesterday!" He unbuttoned Paige's shirt and pushed up her bra; her nipples hardened quickly in anticipation. He thumbed them for a moment, then gently sucked the right one into his mouth. The redhead gasped and grabbed at the sides of his head around the ears. When he switched to the left nipple, she gasped again even louder!

She let him do that for a moment, then said, "Okay, well, in the interest of honesty, maybe then I should tell you about the sex I had today!"

He stopped sucking her teat and smirked at her, "Oh REALLY!"

"Yes, Eve Prater and I met with a former neighbor of hers who needs a bigger house. She made us lunch and after that one thing led to another. It just happened!"

Chad laughed out loud! "Right, it was all a coincidence!" When Paige gave him a coy shrug, he added, "Was it good?"

"Her name is Brooke Fenton, she and Eve were sucking my ass and clit at the same time; I'd say that qualifies as VERY good!"

He pushed her away a little so she could see his cock down below; it was hard as steel and wobbling up at her. "My imagination is running a bit wild right now; maybe I should hire Pernell to photograph one of these 'spontaneous' lesbian encounters you seem to frequently have. I'd love to watch sometime!"

The redhead giggled and dropped to her knees between his legs. This was one of those times she wished her boobs were bigger so she could wrap them around his dick. She wrapped her right hand around the base of his shaft and her left hand began fondling his balls. "You would especially enjoy a picture of Eve riding Brooke's face and me sliding my pussy on one of her titties!"

Chad's eyes kind of bugged out of his head, and when Paige slid his hard-on into her mouth he groaned loudly! "You and your fuckin' hot, little MILFies!"

Paige giggled around his rod and started tonguing the underside of his cock just below the head! When he groaned again, she paused and said, "Eve came on Brooke's face, and I came on her nipples!"

He grinned at her crookedly, "Stop that, you little bitch! Get back to work!"

The next morning the alarm went off a half hour early because Chad had an appointment. They cuddled for a few moments, and Paige took the opportunity to tell him some more about the previous day's activities. "I didn't mention it last night, but yesterday morning I had a conversation with Ava Reed."

Chad laughed, "Did you end up in bed with her too?"

"No, Silly! We talked about getting her another well-endowed playmate."

"And?"

Paige swung a knee over Chad and turned so she could look him square in the eye. "She definitely wants you again; I could tell!"

Chad did his own smirking now, "Of course she does! And you said?"

"I said we could do that again sometime; but we weren't going to lock you into regular thing!"

"She was fun! She made me forget about all the other people in the room."

"She and Mason had a great time looking at Pernell Cannon's pictures! She said they crazy fucked for hours cuz they were so turned on!"

"That's so fucking hot! I'm glad they got everything they wanted out of that!"

Paige stared at him, "Do you want me to set up another get-together in a few weeks?"

"Sure, but the only people I want in the room this time are you and Mason."

"Okay, I need to get up and help Mom with the kids. But..." and the redhead giggled at him.

"Oh ohh! There's more?"

"Yes, I was talking to Marie as well, and she mentioned you and me swinging with her and Rob sometime soon!"

Chad barked with laughter! "Oh my God! Maybe we better change directions on this and invite a lot of people to watch...charge admission to all these events! We could make a fortune!"

Paige giggled, "So Marie and I can set that up too?" Her husband pulled her close and kissed her; it was pretty passionate too! When the kiss broke, Paige said softly, "I'll take that as a yes!"

She had to scramble a little to get everyone ready that morning, and just as she was heading out the door to take them to school, her mom said, "Will you be home on time tonight? Tom and I would like to go out!"

"What time is he picking you up?"

"Well, I thought we might invite him to join us for dinner, and then we would go out after that?"

"That sounds great, Mom; I'll be home no later than 5:30."

"Thank you, Dear!"

Paige was on her way to the office when Marie called, "Hey Luv! I still can't thank you enough for covering me yesterday!"

"It was providential, Marie; she was only a few houses down the block when I passed by!"

"Yes, thank God! Maybe she would have made it to your house, maybe not...who knows! BUT, wanna come to the food court for lunch today?"

"I'll be there at 12:00."

Paige called Brooke next; when she answered, there was a brief moment of awkwardness until Brooke said, "Ya know? I think I found the sexiest real estate agent in the whole State of Illinois!"

Paige laughed, "Illinois? I'm thinking the whole country! But I do have the greatest clientele anyone could ask for!"

"I really enjoyed that yesterday, Paige; Oh my God, I had to go to bed early I was so tired!"

"I would have gone to bed earlier, but when I told my husband what happened, I had to give him a blow job he was so turned on!"

When they finished laughing they confirmed a time for the house search on Friday morning, and Paige set up the four houses that she thought would fit the Fenton parameters. Then Reggie came in and gave her five minutes of highlights from her night with Charlie! Needless to say, that was a hot five minutes. Reggie really enjoyed the massage that Charlie gave her, emphasizing the fact that he had "magical hands."

The next hour was spent doing more research and scheduling two closings with Josie, and when that ended she was on her way to the zoo. It wasn't very often that she got there before Marie, but this time she did. Even more unusually, today she ordered a cheeseburger and fries. When Marie sat down, she remarked on it. "So you need comfort food today? Something bothering you?"

"No, I'm just indulging myself."

"You're always indulging yourself."

Paige stuck her tongue out at Marie, "I'm talking about food, not sex, you silly!"

Marie laughed, "So...are you admitting you indulge yourself sexually?"

"Yes, in the interest of honesty, I'll admit I'm a slut,"

"In the interest of empathy, I'll admit I'm kinda slutty too!"

"Kinda? That's not how it looked yesterday!"

Marie blushed, "That was one of those 'one thing led to another' things. I think you're familiar with those yourself!"

"I am...Kinda."

"Kinda? Okay, so tell me when was the last time you had one of those 'one thing led to another' sexual encounters?"

Without batting an eye, Paige replied, "That's easy...yesterday!"

Marie barked with laughter! "And you call ME silly! Okay, what happened yesterday?" When Paige told her the story, (along with a few of the hotter details,) Marie said, "The other day you mentioned being 'out-of-control,' we just might get there sooner rather than later!"

Just then the food arrived and not much was said through the first three or four mouthfuls. Marie was on a roll though, so when she saw how much Paige was enjoying her burger, she said, "That REALLY looks delicious, Luv; you don't seem to be worried about calories there."

"No one's said anything about my weight; so I'm taking one day to cheat."

"Why would they?" Marie winked, "With that tight, little body no one in the world would guess you had four kids!"

Paige smiled, "I did hear that your metabolism starts slowing down when you hit forty."

Her BFF winked again, "And I heard...that the more orgasms you have, the less likely it is that your metabolism slows down!"

Paige giggled and pointed a french fry at her friend, "And I heard...that YOU are the silliest, albeit sexiest girl in town!" They both laughed and Paige added, "But I have dropped a couple pounds since I met you."

Marie giggled some more, "See, it's working!"

"We'll see, I'm not forty yet!"

"Well, I heard..."

Paige cut her off, "Would you just stop, please?"

"What?" Marie said it all innocent-like.

"You were going to say something silly again!"

"How do you know?"

"I know YOU!"

"What was I going to say?"

"I don't know; something like five orgasms a day will keep your metabolism slow."

Marie guffawed and then stared at her redheaded BFF, "That's exactly what I was going to say!"

Paige burst out laughing herself, "I can read you like a book now! But...speaking of orgasms, Chad and I were talking last night, and we want to get together with you and Robert one of these days."

"Awesome! Do you have a date in mind?"

"No, my mother's dating life is complicating things now, but I'm thrilled about that; she told me she loves him!"

"That is so beautiful! But hey, I have to get back to work, how about you pick out a date with your mom, I'll speak to Rob, and we'll set up some fun!"

"Okay, I'll text you some possible dates tomorrow."

"Great, I can't wait to slow down my metabolism some more!"

That night it didn't take long to work up a schedule for the coming weekend. Her mom was more than happy to give Paige Sunday afternoon and evening if she could stay overnight with Tom on Saturday night. "Besides," said Trudy, "If we want to, Tom can come over Sunday night and help me watch the kids."

"I love how this is working out, Mom!"

Chad was even more amenable, "Sounds good! Rob's on board?"

"I don't know yet. She'll ask him now that we have a date. Do we want to do dinner earlier, like maybe 5:00?"

"Dinner is good, I'll let you set the time, Babe!"

Along about 3:00 that afternoon, Marie called Paige to say Robert would be joining them. Paige asked, "Does Robert know about the full extent of these plans?"

"He not only knows, when I said we'd be going out with you two on Sunday, he asked, 'Is this going to end the way I hope it ends?'"

The redhead giggled, "We've corrupted him big-time!"

"It's a tough job," Marie quipped. Together they chorused the rest of it, "But someone has to do it!"

The rest of that week was super busy; Paige had ten clients she was juggling. Brooke Fenton called and rescheduled her search for the following week, but Paige still was on the go from dawn til dusk. Chad spent two days in Springfield and only came home to sleep. Normally, this would have felt like an interruption to their sex life, but with their Sunday party coming up, she used the time to build up the anticipation! Saturday night they could have had sex once the kids went to bed and Trudy left for her overnight with Tom, but decided not to. As Chad put it, "There's going to be an explosion tomorrow night; let's not light the fuse too early!" Paige agreed. Instead, they discussed how to address the situation with Ava Reed. They even batted around the idea of asking Robert if he was interested in playing with her.

"Do you think this is something we could discuss around the dinner table tomorrow night, Hon?" asked Paige.

"I don't know, how do you think Marie would handle it?"

"Knowing her, she'd probably get a big kick out of it!"

"Then there's your answer!" Chad chuckled, "I hope HE can handle the way we're pimping him out!"

The next night they decided to meet at 5:30 for burgers at Greenie's Grill. Paige was wearing some tight shorts and a light jacket over a tank top; Chad had on jeans and a red Nike t-shirt. They got there first and ordered beers. Marie and Robert walked in fifteen minutes late. Rob was in jeans and a black polo; Marie was wearing a purple tennis skirt and matching jacket over a shell.

"Sorry you two, Kayla's basketball workout was extended. Have you been waiting long?"

"Not long, it's okay." said Paige. "Good thing we decided on 5:30, there's a wait-line out the door!" She looked at Rob, "Hi Robert! Long time no see!"

"Hey you guys!" Rob replied, "You have beers already, you want one, Marie?" Paige could swear Rob was blushing but couldn't be sure; this was the first time she had seen him since the threesome with him and Marie. She wasn't even sure Chad and Rob had talked about it.

derek33
derek33
133 Followers