Agents of Pleasure Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leave it to Marie though. She waited until the server took their drink order, then said to Rob, "Since Paige brought it up, I never did ask you; did you and Chad here talk about the fun we had last week?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I haven't seen him til now."

"You don't talk on the phone?"

"Rarely, and I figured Paige would tell him about it."

Marie turned to Chad, "Did she?"

"Of course, and she's a great storyteller!"

The brunette turned to Paige and said, "Such a fun day! What do men talk about after a day like that?"

Rob looked at Chad and deadpanned, "Hey Chad, think the Cubbies will make the playoffs?"

Everyone cracked up except Marie; she rolled her eyes and looked around for their server, "Where ARE those burgers anyway?"

They changed the subject for the next fifteen minutes catching up on all the newsworthy items connected to their jobs. When Chad happened to mention the remodel that Maxpro was doing on Pernell Cannon's house, Robert interjected, "Isn't that the guy who took the pictures during that encounter you had?"

"Yeah, we had to up his estimate a few days ago because of the termite problem he had. He was totally fine with all the changes, Paige."

"Hold on a second," Marie interrupted, "how did YOU know about the pictures, Rob?"

Robert grinned, "Chad told me!"

"So he TOLD you about the cuckold thing?"

"Yes." Robert turned to Chad and winked!

Marie rolled her eyes, "What else did he tell you?"

"That the pictures were amazing; that the woman he fucked was a hottie; that it was a little weird at first with all the people watching."

"I thought you said twenty minutes ago that you guys don't talk about these things?"

"I didn't say that."

"I think you did."

"No," said an amused Robert, "I said we didn't talk about the threesome thing with you two ladies."

Paige was really enjoying the flummoxed look on Marie's face, and she said to her friend, "Don't try to figure it out, Marie; it's a guy thing!" And both guys were laughing.

As they were finishing their food, Paige decided to go for it, "So...okay Rob, since you and 'The Stud' here talked about that cuckold incident, what's your opinion of the whole thing?"

Robert pursed his lips and shrugged, "Since everyone was in agreement, it seems like a very, uhh... I'll use the word 'unique' situation."

"I would be more direct, since I was there," said Paige, "It was awesome! Chad and Ava had everyone extremely turned on!"

Robert nodded, "I don't doubt it; I've seen 'Mr. Stud' here in action with you! That night when Marie did the dance for us...Holy Shit! THAT was scorching hot!"

"You were watching him fuck me?"

"Well sure, what's the point of being in the same room except that you take a peek once in a while."

Paige laid her hand on Chad's arm, "We were watching you too!"

"I don't doubt that either!"

And then, Paige went for it all, "How do you think you would have reacted if YOU had been with Ava Reed instead of Chad?"

Rob looked thoughtful, "I suppose if you guys were vouching for the Reeds, it might be fun to try."

Paige shot Marie a sideways glance and wasn't surprised how intense she looked. She said to Robert, "So, that's cool; I'm going to vouch for them right now!"

It took a few seconds for that comment to register in Robert's brain, but when it did, his three companions burst out laughing. Now HE was the one who was flummoxed! When he found his voice, he said, "Are you shittin' me?"

"No, I'm dead serious."

"Why me?"

"Why not? Ava wants someone she can trust. When I told her Chad can only be a sometimes partner and not a regular, she asked if I knew anyone trustworthy."

"But I'm not...you know...all that!"

"No, but believe me, you're more 'all-that' than her husband!" Everyone except Robert laughed; HE was lost in thought!

For almost a minute his eyes moved back and forth amongst the three of them. "Finally he said to Marie, "And what do YOU think of this?"

The brunette grinned at him, "Honestly, as long as we're talking about 'trustworthy,' I would try anything once!"

Chad finally spoke up, "Yeah, try it once; I seriously had a blast doing it!"

Rob thought some more, "Will you all be there?"

"If you would like that, I would." said Marie.

"All three of us?" Paige asked, "That's a lot of people in the room!"

"Well, let me think that part over, but you can tell Ms Reed that I'll try it one time."

Paige grinned back at him, "Take it from me, Ava is a hottie!"

Rob smiled at her, "As hot as you?"

Chad interrupted, "Nobody in Rochester is as hot as these two! What do you say we get out of here, Rob; and go fuck the shit outta them!"

"Yeah," Marie enthused, "Let's go fuck the shit outta us!"

On the way over to Chad's former place, Paige said to her husband, "Oh my God, Hon, our lives are just one adventure after another!"

"If you think this is something, what about the fact that the McCullers are inviting us into that 'pineapple' thing they have going?"

"I know, and did I tell you that Becky and Wyatt Freeman, (the couple that bought the McCullers' condo,) invited us into their group as well?"

He snorted with laughter, "Damn! At this rate we need to win the lottery and quit our jobs!"

Paige giggled, "Too much sex can be boring you know!"

"Who said that? That was probably spoken by some psychologist who wasn't getting any!"

The redhead giggled some more and asked, "Do you think you'll ever get tired of me?"

Chad reached over and caressed his wife's thigh, "Ask me that when we're sixty-five; if you're still sucking my cock the way you do, the answer will be no!"

Paige laughed, "I love you soooo much!"

"I love you too!" and he muttered just loud enough for her to hear, "My sexy little bitch!"

As they were unlocking the door at precisely 7:00pm, Rob and Marie pulled up. Paige and Chad waited for them and as they walked up, Marie said, "Just so you know, I haven't had sex for four days now; you people are definitely in trouble!"

"Neither have we," Paige replied.

All three of them simultaneously turned and looked at Robert. With a shit-eating grin he said, "I masturbated on Thursday, does that count?" The whole group burst out laughing and went inside. The girls laid their jackets on the console table just inside the door.

Chad turned on some appropriate lighting and started a CD of soft music. "I bought a bottle of Merlot yesterday, you all want some?" Everyone did and he disappeared into the kitchen returning a moment later with the bottle and four glasses.

Paige and Marie sat on the sofa and Chad and Robert pulled up two wingbacks facing them. Once the wine was poured, Rob began, "Would y'all mind if I asked one more question about the cuckold? Will they be doing the photos on it like they did the last one?"

"That's up for debate," returned Paige, "Pernell charges $150 which is less than half his normal asking price."

"Okay, I'm definitely not going to pay that much. So when you confirm it with them, make sure they know I'm not in it for pictures."

The redhead added, "I'm fairly certain they won't want them either, but I'll check."

Then it was Chad who spoke up next, "Okay then, I just want to say that the last time we were in here together, Marie did that strip-tease!" He stared right at Marie but spoke to Paige, "Babe, in my opinion that was one of the hottest things I ever saw in my life! What did you think?"

Marie was smiling, "Yeah Paige, what did YOU think?"

"I agree, I was worried we might have to call the fire department!"

They all laughed and Chad said, "Rob? Your thoughts?"

"I had a lot of thoughts that night, one of which was that if Marie wanted to, she could make a kazillion dollars with a career change!"

"Fuckin' right," Chad echoed, "You girls both realize that when we say you're the two hottest chicks in Rochester, we're not exaggerating, don't you?"

"Well," Marie began, "You two are biased, but we accept the compliment graciously!"

Robert said, "I wouldn't mind seeing you dance again, but instead of that...maybe you girls could get naked for us, maybe help each other take your clothes off. What do you think, Chad?"

"I think that would be perfect! My cock is hardening right now just visualizing that!"

Marie looked at Paige, "Guys are so fucking easy! Just a little bit of skin and their dicks blow up!"

"Oh my God, that's the best part!" said Paige (who was shivering with lust already.) "Truth be told, I love to be ogled! You guys feel like ogling us, right?"

"Fuck yeah!" they both sang out together.

"Before anything happens, I just need Marie to tell us...are we on the clock?"

"No, Kayla's staying the night. I told her what we were up to."

"Great, get your dicks ready; Marie and I will get naked here and let you ogle us!"

In her sexiest voice yet Marie purred, "Oh Paige, C'mon Luv! I'm positive they're hard already!"

She crossed one leg over the other and with her eyes burning at the guys, she added, "Am I wrong?"

Chad chuckled, "Uhh, no... or at least I am. You fuckin' bitches make me crazy!"

Robert grinned with his hands covering his crotch, "I'm not telling, they'll find out soon enough!"

"So okay," said Chad, "Who's brave enough to go first? Since we're not on a clock, (and the night is young,) I vote we do this slower...and savor the moment."

"I would be happy to go first," said Marie. She reached under her skirt and made a small show of removing her panties, tossing them onto Robert's lap. "Oooo, that feels really nice!" she cooed; and then recrossing her legs, she caressed her thigh with her fingertips.

"Yeah, that's a very sexy start," Chad affirmed. "But you know, Paige? I didn't watch you get dressed tonight; you're not wearing a bra...are you?"

The redhead looked down to where her hardened teats were showing prominently under the tank. "Rob's already been ogling my nipples; haven't you Rob?"

"Unashamedly, the answer is yes!" There was a titter of laughter, "But that doesn't count here; what are YOU gonna do for us?"

Paige slowly ran her hands over her boobs and down her rib cage. She leaned back into the sofa and pulled up the bottom of her shirt until the swells of the underside of her boobs were clearly showing; (but the nipples themselves were not.) "How's that for a start?"

"Sexy!" said Chad, "Where's Pernell Cannon when you need him?" That drew another chuckle from everyone, and then Chad motioned to Marie and said, "Your turn!"

Marie uncrossed her legs and she did so in such a manner that the tennis skirt rode up her thighs. She seductively pushed her knees apart and the guys had a clear view of her gaping vulva! "Excuse me," she replied all cutesy-like, "Did you say something, Chad?"

The boys guffawed and Rob said, "Oh my God, that's crazy hot! Okay, Paige, you're next!"

Paige unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts and opened them up so that her thong panties were exposed. Then she leaned back again and began scraping her left nipple with a fingernail...right through the tank top material!

"Nice, Babe!" Chad breathed and turning to Marie, "Your response?"

The brunette slouched back (keeping her legs open) and pulled the bottom of her shell up to her armpits. Instead of a bra she was wearing a bikini top with no padding that accentuated the curves of her breasts. Using both hands she jiggled them briefly from the sides and purred, "How's that?"

"Perfect!" Rob agreed, "I'm gonna have to admit my cock is hard...dammit!" They all laughed. "Your turn, Paige!"

It seemed like the redhead had already thought out what she would do next because without hesitation she simply pulled up her tank to her armpits exposing her titties. She plucked at the nipples for a couple seconds then pinched and stretched them away from her tit flesh. "Oh my God, Mmm...my nipples are extra sensitive tonight!"

Marie spoke up, "You are sooo sexy, Luv! I can't wait to suck those myself!" Without being prompted she reached inside the cups of the bikini and pulled her boobs out, shelving them over the top. Then she leaned back again and started slowly flicking at her nipples with both forefingers.

"Holy FUCK!" Chad moaned, "You beautiful bitches fuckin' rock!" He looked back at Paige and she wiggled out of her short shorts and tossed them aside (keeping her panties on.) Then she opened her legs and stroked the insides of her thighs. She did it in such a way that her upper arms pushed her boobs together.

This time it was Rob that croaked out, "Holy SHIT, Chad! You get her every night? FUCKK!"

Marie wasted no time stripping off her top; she laid against the back of the sofa and massaged her tits for a while, then she began pulling on her nipples as Paige had done. "Yes, you're right, Paige... Mmmm... this feels amazing!"

Paige peeled off her top, and now the only thing she had on was the thong! She rolled onto her knees with her face buried in the back of the couch, and she kinda twerked her ass at the guys who were just sitting there bug-eyed watching the show. Marie removed the purple skirt, so the only thing SHE had on was the bikini bra. She slid her right hand between her legs and pushed two fingers into her wet tunnel, then reached over with her left hand to grab at Paige's right tittie.

The men could barely contain themselves. They tried to sit there all coolly nonchalant and shit, but it wasn't working very well. There was a certain straining look in their eyes, and when Chad said, "You fucking Bitches!" Paige giggled because she knew there was an explosion coming!

Marie touched off the fireworks by saying, "So Robbie, what do you want us to do next?"

Paige giggled some more when Robert's voice sounded as strained as he looked! "I...well... Shit, you know what, girls? I would LOVE to see you two kiss. Yeah, now THAT would be hot!"

As if they had some psychic connection the two women moved without saying a word. Marie swung around and laid on the cushions and on her hands and knees Paige crawled on top of her BFF. They simultaneously looked at their men, then back at each other. When Paige dropped her mouth onto Marie's, they fucking went at it with a hunger that could only be described as "ravenous."

Chad watched it for ten seconds or so and then said, "Holy shit!" He looked at Rob and said, "I'm not sure she's ever kissed ME like that!"

Paige heard him and stopped for a moment to say, "The night is young, Honey!" Then she turned her attention back to Marie.

Her husband grinned and muttered, "Fuck!" He couldn't just sit there anymore. He got up, kicked off his shoes, then stepped around behind the sofa to get a bird's-eye-view of the show.

Rob took off his shoes and crawled over to the sofa. With his face inches away from the kissing, and in a very subdued voice, he said, "There's no question about it!"

They stopped and smiled at him; "What?" asked Marie.

"You two are the hottest in town; I can't wait to fuck you both!"

Paige looked up at her husband and said, "And what do YOU think?"

He leaned over the back of the couch and she rose up a bit to meet him. Face-to-face he said, "Yeah, you two are the hottest in town, and Rob and I are the luckiest!"

The redhead reached up and grabbed her husband by the back of the neck, pulling him into a kiss that was every bit as fiery as the one with Marie. Chad reached a hand around her head and the kiss zoomed off on another level.

Marie watched them for a moment, then looked at Robert and said, "So? What are YOU waiting for?" He just grinned at her then his mouth closed the distance and crushed their lips together in their own searingly hot make-out!

That went on about a minute, but for Chad and Paige the angle was bad, so he picked her up and sat her on the back of the sofa with him standing between her legs, then they went at it some more. Paige was grabbing at his cock through his pants and Chad's hand was covering her tit and thumbing her nipple. After several minutes they stopped to breathe and he happened to look down at their friends. Marie's face was squinched up in an ecstatic grimace and she had both hands wrapped around Rob's head while he was desperately sucking on her right nipple! His right hand was cupping her pussy with his middle finger buried in her snatch.

"Look at those two, Babe! They have no self-control!" he quipped.

"I don't either; now get down there and lick my clit!"

He laughed and dropped to his knees, "My petite little M.I.L.F. just can't get enough, huh?" He kissed up the insides of her thighs and soon he pulled her thong aside and started feverishly sucking and licking at the creases between her thighs and vulva!

"Oh my Goddd!" Paige moaned, "You are SOOO good at that! Goddd!" Her legs (which didn't touch the floor,) were trembling and twitching every time his tongue touched her and when it invaded her slit, she grabbed at his head and groaned, "Ohhh Fuuccckkk, yesss!"

On the other side of the couch, Robert had switched to the other nipple and added a second finger to his finger fuck. As he worked her over, his middle finger found her g-spot and Marie just about lost it! "Yes, YES! That's it! That's my spot! Oh my GOD!" It was quite funny when both women got shrill in unison; and when their orgasms hit them in concert, both of them screamed "FUCCKKK!" just seconds apart!

Just as simultaneously both men straightened up and the girls watched them strip off their clothes. Chad looked at Robert and said, "We're just warming them up, right?"

"Oh yeah! Wanna switch?"

"Yup!" Chad took Paige by the hand and led her around to the other side; then laid her down opposite Marie. They switched and Chad knelt by Marie's head; she wrapped her arms around him and the kissing started all over again!

Paige was lying on the cushions and watching Robert watching Chad and Marie, "Hey, C'mon Rob, Geez!" she teased, "I need more warming up!" He chuckled and knelt down by her head, and they started their own make-out session!

That lasted about two minutes until Marie pushed Chad off and sat up. "I need to suck that beautiful cock!" She held him at the base with her right hand and sucked his dick in deep! Chad had both hands on her shoulders and her mouth started working his shaft! Twenty seconds later she was playing with his balls too

Chad was going nuts, but he had just enough presence of mind to say, "Paige, Babe, suck his dick! I wanna see that!"

The redhead sat up quickly and she grabbed Robert's ass cheeks with both hands pulling him forward until she could get his cock in her mouth! "Oh Hell yeah!" he cried, "Oh my God!" In no time at all, Rob was fucking Paige's face, and she was taking him all the way down.

Marie was in heaven! Chad's huge and very hard cock was bumping into the back of her throat and his big ball sack was filling her hand. Everyone could hear her making big cock-sucking sounds which were half-moans and half-gags! Strings of saliva were dripping everywhere, and Chad's face was frozen in an "I'm enjoying the hell out this grimace!"

He was about to hit the point of no return, so he forced himself to say, "Babe, she's gonna make me cum!"

Paige was in her own "zone," but she paused to say, "So go ahead, give her what she wants!" That flipped the switch in Chad's brain! He grabbed the brunette's hair and head and shoved his dick deep; she wrapped her arms around his ass and held on tight! With a final, "FUCCKKK, ARRGGGHHH!" He blasted his load down Marie's throat! Paige and Rob were grinning through that whole thing!

Yet Rob was close himself. When Paige sucked him in again, he was right on the verge. "You fuckin' tight, little bitch...Oh my Godd! Almost there...FUCKK...ALMOST there! She was sucking the head and lashing the spot right under it, and at the same time, her small hand was jacking him fast and hard! Then he yelled, "FUCK...I'M GONNA CUMMM!" and lost it! With each spasm he yelped, "Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!" and then it was over!